http://gamingtrend.com
October 31, 2014, 05:05:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFXI beta - People were addicted to this?  (Read 5064 times)
Sparhawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2006, 01:38:09 PM »

Myto, are you playing in the beta currently? I have a level 5(or maybe 6) character. We could run around together, slaying stuff.  It's not a date, just a friendly romp in the woods. I mean a roll in the hay. I mean a tumble in the weeds.

Oh god...

Just a quest shared with friends.  biggrin

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2006, 05:00:40 PM »

/em looks away as Sparhawk cybers Mytocles.  :shock:

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2006, 05:31:11 PM »

Don't look away, I like an audience.

biggrin  :shock:

:oops:

*goes back to work*

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2006, 06:18:22 PM »

OMG A PIRATE!  :lol:  Sparhawk, that would be great!    I searched a pile of FAQ's but none of them really seemed to start you off from zero point.  I did find some good maps, though, enlarged them and printed them on "business gloss" paper - and they came out super.  Now I can't wait to go back!  So far, I've run maps of Bastok Markets, Mines, and Port.  

Unfortunately, right now I have to finish cleaning the den - it's been a week-long project and I just want to get it over with - it's our catch-all room and you could hardly walk through it.  I'm guessing I'll be playing sometime between that and the Super Bowl (maybe starting around 3 or 4 PM Eastern).  I can PM you when I have a better time estimate, or we could start a thread in multi-player (?).  Tongue

And remember, it's only a virtual roll in the hay - oh, and you have to be gay, too, cz I'm playing a male character!  I really wanted to play the female red-headed cat-looking character, but I was afraid I'd get crappy clothing and armor.  The day they start putting female characters into some half-way decent armor for a sword fight, is the day that I will routinely play female characters.

So far off topic it's not even funny - but I chose a female for Monster Hunter - and had to look at my cute little butt whenever I played the game and had to pick something up.  Yeah... I'm going to a sword fight with a dinosaur... wearing a figure-skating outfit, right!  :evil:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2006, 06:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
OMG A PIRATE!  :lol:  Sparhawk, that would be great!    I searched a pile of FAQ's but none of them really seemed to start you off from zero point.  I did find some good maps, though, enlarged them and printed them on "business gloss" paper - and they came out super.  Now I can't wait to go back!  So far, I've run maps of Bastok Markets, Mines, and Port.  

Unfortunately, right now I have to finish cleaning the den - it's been a week-long project and I just want to get it over with - it's our catch-all room and you could hardly walk through it.  I'm guessing I'll be playing sometime between that and the Super Bowl (maybe starting around 3 or 4 PM Eastern).  I can PM you when I have a better time estimate, or we could start a thread in multi-player (?).  Tongue

And remember, it's only a virtual roll in the hay - oh, and you have to be gay, too, cz I'm playing a male character!  I really wanted to play the female red-headed cat-looking character, but I was afraid I'd get crappy clothing and armor.  The day they start putting female characters into some half-way decent armor for a sword fight, is the day that I will routinely play female characters.

So far off topic it's not even funny - but I chose a female for Monster Hunter - and had to look at my cute little butt whenever I played the game and had to pick something up.  Yeah... I'm going to a sword fight with a dinosaur... wearing a figure-skating outfit, right!  :evil:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll be playing a female character...

Because of her cute little butt.   :o   :wink:

I'm working until 3pm CST. So maybe later tonight or perhaps Monday would be better?

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2006, 07:44:59 PM »

Okay, Spar,

My people will contact your people so we can enunciate any issues or concerns and move forward on them... or...

YGPM!  Cool

Edit to add - OMG - are you sure you know what you're getting into?  I re-sent your PM because, apparently, there is no such member as... Sparkhawk!  :roll:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2006, 02:19:54 AM »

Super Update - ta dah!!!

I'm a level 3! I stuck with it and am figuring things out slowly. Dep, Purge, and some nice passers-by helped out a lot - seems to be nearly impossible to do without helpful folks.   I still haven't managed to finish a Quest (the "easier" of the two choices, I thought) - but I finished a Mission. Big deal, no reward whatsoever.  I still have my original 60 bucks and can't even buy a fishing pole!

But, all is not lost!  I have a bat wing, two pieces of soot, and a chunk of ore of some sort - wahooo!  :twisted:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2006, 04:53:33 PM »

Quote from: "Purge"
Doh! you're right, it's BST, not RNG.

I never played either (although one of my buddies did).

I had all the jobs unlocked (Stabbetty on Phoenix server) I just never bothered. Once I had SAM and NIN, i didn't want to go back to anything else. biggrin

Whoa whoa whoa!! Were you the Stabbety from the WoW Alpha/Beta? or did you just copy and or randomly find that name from elsewhere???

ANSWER NOW!
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2006, 07:15:53 PM »

Woot - I'm a big ol' Level 6!  I can see why few people are posting about playing this.  There actually is a fair bit of info in the PDF guide, but  it barely makes any sense if you've never done an MMORPG.  I'm re-reading it and see some of my earlier quetions anwered - it just dind't make any sense the first  time I read it.

Question for the experts (if anyone is still reading this, lol) - have I stuck myself in a corner yet?  I started in Bastok, as a Warrior (Hume), and I would like to learn the "cure" spell - I know about "heal" - but I want something I can use during battle.  Will one of the second jobs that a Warrior can do, be one that will have that ability?  Can a warrior cast any spells?  And if you do change jobs, do you start out as Level 1, completely, and have to do everything all over - you must be able to keep your money and "stuff", but is that it?  Do you lose all abilities - like fishing in particular, and can you switch back "at will" - ie, in your MOG? :?

Part of the problem is that there is TOO much info on FFXI on the 'net so you end up plowing through tons of stuff trying to find your answer... so give me an easy answer, please?  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »

Gosh darn Mytocles!

I read through this thread all about your expoits in this beta (funny as hell) and you are making me want to try this!  I just may do that since I'm going to be buried under 12+ inches of snow tomorrow night!

By the way Myto - did you get my last lengthy email I sent earlier this week?  I haven't heard back so I'm wondering if you ever got it.

biggrin

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
depward

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2006, 08:21:02 PM »

Woot - I'm a big ol' Level 6!  I can see why few people are posting about playing this.  There actually is a fair bit of info in the PDF guide, but  it barely makes any sense if you've never done an MMORPG.  I'm re-reading it and see some of my earlier quetions anwered - it just dind't make any sense the first  time I read it.

Question for the experts (if anyone is still reading this, lol) - have I stuck myself in a corner yet?  I started in Bastok, as a Warrior (Hume), and I would like to learn the "cure" spell - I know about "heal" - but I want something I can use during battle.  Will one of the second jobs that a Warrior can do, be one that will have that ability?  Can a warrior cast any spells?  And if you do change jobs, do you start out as Level 1, completely, and have to do everything all over - you must be able to keep your money and "stuff", but is that it?  Do you lose all abilities - like fishing in particular, and can you switch back "at will" - ie, in your MOG? :?

Part of the problem is that there is TOO much info on FFXI on the 'net so you end up plowing through tons of stuff trying to find your answer... so give me an easy answer, please?  Tongue

Warriors themselves cannot cast any magic of any kind.  I know, kinda sucky   :?   You're getting close to the level where you should suicide run it to Valkurm Dunes to start leveling in a 6 person group.  Though, that'll happen more or less around levels 9-10.

See, the thing about jobs is this.  You're leveling up your Warrior.  Great!  When you go to your Mog House and change jobs to, say, a White Mage, your White Mage "job level" is 1, because you've only been leveling up your Warrior job.  But you keep all of your items, gil, everything - it's just that your "job" changes.  When you hit level 18 you have the chance to do a quest that makes you have a subjob.  Once you do this, you can be a Warrior with a subjob of anyother job you want.  What does this do?  The subjob supports your main job, making you stronger with higher attribute points and also having the ability to use abilities of that subjob.

So, lets say you hit level 18.  Hoorah myto!  You do the quest and now you're able to have a subjob.  You go to your Mog House and select White Mage for your subjob.  You would then be seen as a Warrior 18/White Mage 1.  Your White Mage is only level one because you haven't leveled that job yet.  But say you have your White Mage leveled to level 6.  Then you would be a Warrior 18/White Mage 6.  But the thing with subjobs is that a selected subjob can only be a maximum of HALF your main job!  So if you were a Warrior 18 and you had a White Mage of level 18 as well, if you subjobed your White Mage it could only be a maximum of level 9 due to your Warrior main job only being 18.

Am I confusing you yet?   Tongue

You really don't want to worry about that until you hit level 18.  But to answer your original question - no - warriors only learn abilities, no spells.

Thing to remember about jobs - treat them as independant of your character.  They're like, well, changes of clothes.  You can put one on and be a level 75 Black Mage.  Or you can change, put one on, and be a level 2 Bard.  It doesn't change anything else but your job.

The grind is only beginning myto!

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2006, 10:46:45 PM »

Thanks, depward!  Things are starting to fall into place... as much as they can in a game this massive, anyway, lol!

Gosh darn Mytocles!

I read through this thread all about your expoits in this beta (funny as hell) and you are making me want to try this! I just may do that since I'm going to be buried under 12+ inches of snow tomorrow night!

SS - starting up the thing is a pain - I managed it, and now I'm totally addicted, so be warned.  Start in Bastok if you can, and we can travel together and talk on our headsets while I show you around.  I can get you started on some quests and misc. beginner info, at the very least.  It's not at all the same, but at least it's a "sort of" Morrowind fix until you-know-what comes out...  :wink:

Here's your funny FFXI story for today - I have to climb a big hill to lay a bouquet at a monument.  It takes forever to find the paths from the flats up to the first two areas, which I finally do.  I'm looking around, when I see an enemy.  Ah-ha... let's level up a bit.... Suddenly I'm also being hit from behind - by a skeleton with a Grim-Reaper scythe.  Bing, bing, dead!  Apparently, there's a huge difference in that area whether it's in-game day or night - when the ghouls and skeletons come out. Damn, damn, damn! You know me, it'll take another 6 hours to find my way back!   Plus, you lose experience when you die and have to go back to your starting town.  Can't wait to play again!  :lol:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2006, 12:27:23 PM »

then there's the 4 hour chocobo quest... euy.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2006, 09:36:14 AM »

Purge,

your help today (um, I guess it was yesterday, now) was invaluable!  I do have to work on those macros though, that will be my next step.  I've been having a blast at the Auction House, finally making some money and upgrading armor.  That was a huge help!

Thanks again! (well, I guess - since now I'm an addict, too)  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2006, 02:07:49 PM »

/em nods to Myto
/stealth <me>
/wait 5
/jobskill (steal) Mytocles (Purse filled to brim with Gil)
/flee <me>

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »

/Aw, Geeze... Purge! /Darn you! /Why the heck is a purely console gamer asking about macros, now? Maybe has something to do with trying to /follow someone, while using the controller with one hand and typing with the other...?

And, Dep - that's what I'm aiming at... White Mage as my subjob, or second job, or mini-job, or whatever the heck it's called.  Maybe it's part-time, minimum wage... I made it to level 10, managed to complete a few missions and several quests, and am in the process of upgrading my armor.  

I also accidentally "joined a clan"... I thought I was getting a World Pass (got confused - who me?) but was grabbing a Pearl for a Linkshell, lol.  But I couldn't have asked for a better group of people - they've been fabulous!  I'm furiously trying to level up to get somewhere near them, and they've had to rescue me twice from precarious situations, lol - and they have a great name, to boot. Now if I could just remember what it is... maybe Demonic Disciples... something like that, cool anyway... or hot, maybe. :twisted:

I couldn't have hoped for more while waiting for Oblivion.  It is a terrible grind at the start, but the learning itself feels like a reward.  You'd definitely have to be a nut... I mean, a certain kind of person to go through the hassle to stick with it.  But the rewards are many - for one thing, I haven't played a game all night since Morrowind, lol.  Wait, is that a good thing?  :shock:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2006, 03:58:07 PM »

/em nods to Myto
/stealth <me>
/wait 5
/jobskill (steal) Mytocles (Purse filled to brim with Gil)
/flee <me>

Purgey...answer my question!!
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »

Quote from: "Calvin"

I had all the jobs unlocked (Stabbetty on Phoenix server) I just never bothered. Once I had SAM and NIN, i didn't want to go back to anything else. biggrin

Whoa whoa whoa!! Were you the Stabbety from the WoW Alpha/Beta? or did you just copy and or randomly find that name from elsewhere???

ANSWER NOW!

I *AM* Stabbetty.

Always was, always will be.

I am Stabbetty on FFXI server Phoenix (first iteration) and then joined the WoW beta, and then moved onto WoW proper. (I was Stabbetty in the Almost Heroes Guild).

I made up the name... I was going to be a TaruTaru BLM (male) in tribute to Black Mage ( www.nuklearpower.com/ ) and go with the name Stabbitty (Stabbity-Death is a BM patented move from the comic), but was disappointed with the Taru model.

I then decided if I was going to sink hundreds of hours into this, perhaps I should be lookin' at a CUTE rear-end rather than a guys, so I went Mithra THF ... and eventually NIN / SAM.  Stabbitty looked funny, but StabbEtty looked right. It stuck. In WoW i was YANER (Yet Another Night Elf Rogue -female).

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2006, 09:07:44 PM »

ANSWER NOW!

I *AM* Stabbetty.

Always was, always will be.

I am Stabbetty on FFXI server Phoenix (first iteration) and then joined the WoW beta, and then moved onto WoW proper. (I was Stabbetty in the Almost Heroes Guild).
Holy shit, I never knew we had the real stabbety in AH. You were freaking crazy during the WoW beta you know that? Crazy!! You were like a freaking icon.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2006, 09:11:33 PM »

I wasn't in the beta long. I think you're thinking of another Stabbetty. Perhaps they saw my name in FFXI before the beta? slywink Read above, I explained how I got the name.

depward

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2006, 10:32:31 PM »

Dude, I loved my tarutaru Black Mage!  He was a little killer!  I would switch on my little scythe when farming, cast some Ancient Magic spells, and annihilate everything in my path!

Tarus rock.  I used to dislike their model.  But then I played as one.  Those little female tarus are little cutties I tell ya!  I used to play with a friend of mine - she made a female taru named Chumimomo while I made a male named Chujimomo.  We ROCKED.

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "depward"
Dude, I loved my tarutaru Black Mage!  He was a little killer!  I would switch on my little scythe when farming, cast some Ancient Magic spells, and annihilate everything in my path!

Tarus rock.  I used to dislike their model.  But then I played as one.  Those little female tarus are little cutties I tell ya!  I used to play with a friend of mine - she made a female taru named Chumimomo while I made a male named Chujimomo.  We ROCKED.

Uhhhhhhh.....
depward

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2006, 10:56:32 PM »

Quote from: "depward"

Uhhhhhhh.....

And then sometimes we would just sit by the fountain in Jueno and talk and look at bazaars together and light off fireworks in the plaza . . .

Come on Calvin.  You know I'm a kidder.  Plus I've heard stories about you - you've done gayer.  LOL

But seriously.  Chujimomo kicked ass.

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2006, 01:21:58 AM »

Level 10, baby~~!!!  I'm practically at  Level 18! This thread will never die...

Made it up the hill to the monument with one of my clanfolk with the silly bouquet - I'm pretty sure I could've done it myself by that point, but I couldn't find the 2nd path up - so one of them came and showed me the way. :roll:

Had to get a cortisone shot in my left thumb today though - in real life, lol - cortisone may be about the only thing you can't find in FFXI! Thank goodness I'm not addicted to the game... and that there is "auto-run." When I'm in that mode, I can steer with my right hand. :lol:

I can stop anytime I want...  :twisted:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2006, 02:47:13 AM »

Level 10, baby~~!!!  I'm practically at  Level 18! This thread will never die...

It's worth noting that levels 1-20 are so much easier after you're able to subjob.  The extra hit points alone make it much easier and faster, not to mention the extra abilities.

Oh, and Taru Taru are definitely fun, I got to level 55 or so as a bard with him, but the real fun was his time as a samurai.  One of his katana attack animations makes it look like he's about to fall over after the swing!  Two foot tall samurai for the win!
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2006, 11:21:43 PM »

Also, once you have lvl20, subjob and the chocobo license, you can more easily ride to wherever you want to and level there. This makes it easier to farm for rare drops that help out, and it's likely you won't be struggling financially unless you're pursuing some sort of trade.

The subjob stats bonus, as well as additional abilities makes for an easier time. (using BLM as a secondary to boost mana as WELL as getting some low-level elemental spells etc..)

I highly recommend leveling THF as a second job, as steal makes it all worthwhile. Also, starting as a thf is a BITCH. >_<;;

unbreakable
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2006, 01:42:12 AM »

The game starts to go downhill around 30, when you can no longer find groups (that's how it ended for me, anyway).
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2006, 04:28:57 AM »

Quote from: "unbreakable"
The game starts to go downhill around 30, when you can no longer find groups (that's how it ended for me, anyway).

I held off this effect as long as possible by deleting my Elf and rolling a Taru-Taru.

It was a completely different game.

Levels 1-30 zoomed by as a white mage.  I could log on and instantly find a group.  I then unlocked the Bard job (even more in demand than white mages) and zoomed to 30 even faster, and then onward to 55.

And then for whatever reason it was again hard to find groups, even as a BRD/WHM, and sadly the fun went away.

Great ride while it lasted, though.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2006, 06:02:07 AM »

I must be the only one who doesn't care if I solo forever!  Well,  except that I'm already in a Linkshell, lol.  I have a hard time coordinating all the controls and actions with others, so I'm better at soloing anyway.  When I've teamed up, like twice - my targeting gets stuck at the wrong times, and I'm not as much help as I'd like to be.  Although, I'm learning, slowly.

But, for now at least, there are ways around everything:  I wasn't quite ready for the Lighthouse/ Bubbling Bernie quest, but I was fishing for Quus by the Lighthouse, when I saw the text that said someone defeated Bernie, rather easily  ... I congratulated him,, and he said - well if you have an extra Quus, I'll do it for you.  He did, and I gave him 100 gil for doing it (my reward for the quest item was $500, he got the experience for the kill, my Quus fishing advice - and I got the quest completed and the other $400.  I love this game.   Especially since he didn't ask for any money, it was just a "hey, I'll do it for you" impromptu thing.

However, I was thinking too Morrowind-ish when I chose my character, and all I want to do now when I see a dead, or dying,  character is Revive or Heal them, which Warriors can't do.  So I want my subjob to be someone who can do Heal, Cure,  Revive, Protect... so I'm taking any suggestions about that.  But, you need to be a level 20 Mage for Revive, right? So, can I do it if I'm a level 20 Warrrior and a Level 10 Mage combo?  And if so, which Mage/ Bard/ Paladin, etc ., Warrior combo.... would you recommend?  :?  I like the sound of White Mage, but if something was a better match, I'd go for it.  Cool

Put your thinking caps on  - I'm at Lv. 11 now, Baby!  :lol:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

depward

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2006, 07:46:53 AM »

Yeah, it seemed as though FFXI had some really nice people playing - always ready to help and so forth.  I was one of those dudes when I was playing blackmage with a whitemage subjob that would stay around in the Dunes (an infamous leveling spot) and revive fallen players and such.  It's just fun to do.

That being said, myto, a warrior subbing any mage job isn't a good combination.  FFXI is very strict when it comes to how effective you are when your sub job doesn't really help your main one.  Essentially, people don't stick with a main job as a warrior when they hit level 30.  The "usual" main jobs that people switch to then is Paladin (WHICH do get white magic spells as well as Revive but I forgot what level . . . pretty high up, like 40 maybe), Dark Knight, Samarai, Ninja, or possibly Ranger.  A warrior subbing a white mage or a white mage subbing a warrior isn't a good mix   :?   So, if you DO get to level 30, I would recommend going the Paladin route.

About that level 20 warrior/level 10 white mage - remember, the subjob you choose is exactly half of what level your main job is.  So, if you had a White Mage subjob and you get the Revive spell at level 20, then you would need to have a main job of level 40 to have your WHM subjob at 20 so you could cast that spell.  AND!  When you do reach the point of time when you can have a subjob, you need to level that job just like you did with your first one.  So it's a time investment   biggrin

I'm glad to hear you're having some fun with it until Oblivion.  That's good!

unbreakable
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2006, 08:59:51 AM »

I still have my old strat guide.  It's a bit outdated, since I got it at the US release, but I'm sure most of it is still the same.  Lots of the stuff in it was essential, IMO, like the macro section.

Myto, if you want it I can ship it to you.  Always nice to get something out of my apartment I'm keeping but won't use.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2006, 02:11:55 PM »

I must be the only one who doesn't care if I solo forever!

You're level 11?  That's about when grouping starts becoming more and more necessary.  By the time you hit level 20 it'll really become necessary.

My advice to you:
It sounds like you're considering being a White Mage.  Do it.  There's no easier or faster way to get to level 30 to unlock the advanced jobs, you'll be able to skip all or most of the "looking for group" pain.  You don't even need to be a Taru Taru.

Once you hit 30 you can switch to Beastmaster and live a long happy solo life.  There really is no other profession you can solo with, unless things have drastically changed since I stopped playing.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2006, 04:24:51 PM »

You know, I bet you anything, this game would be a lot easier to understand if people playing it didn't stay up all hours of the night!  I just read what you all said, and realize I'll have to read it again after a nap... but I'm playing now, lol.  I have an hour before I have to leave... :shock:

One thing, I'm certain of - is that I'd love that Strat Guide, Unbreakable! I'm tired of looking up the location of everone I'm supposed to bring a quest item back to.  And especially tired of trying to locate where a particular item is listed in the Auction House, lol! You, Sir, will have a PM shortly!

Thanks everyone!  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: