http://gamingtrend.com
October 24, 2014, 03:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFXI beta - People were addicted to this?  (Read 5042 times)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2006, 05:01:11 AM »

First off, let me say that I'm sure Live has spoiled me.  My opinion so far of FFXI is certainly also affected by the fact that it was four hours before I could even attempt to play the thing (two and a half installing, the rest trying to figure out how I was meant to find these damn codes that are necessary).  Then I get into the glorious world of Vana'Diel and I'm completely overwhelmed.  Not by the graphics or the sound of course (though I wasn't expecting much there, so no suprise), but by the enormity of the fact that I don't know what the hell to do.  I wander outside.  There are so few monsters that they're all surrounded by hordes of hacking newbies.  I tried to join in, but couldn't figure out how to attack.  I wander around more, finally spend a few minutes staring at some kind of beetle, stumble on how to attack and get my ass kicked in two swipes (yes, I had equipped my onion loaf or whatever).  So, I wake up back inside, and I figure maybe I should have done something with the adventurers coupon I'd been given.  Of course I don't know to whom I was supposed to give it.  Someone was nice enough to direct me, but when I find the lady, she just whines to her friend about all of the adventurers in town.  Oh, and I have no idea where the crying kid's father is.  I guess I'm looking for a guy without a helmet.  That narrows it down.

What the hell am I missing here?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 05:16:24 AM »

Not sure, but I'm guessing your experience was similar to my first beta test - Ratchet: Deadlocked... it's as if they throw you into these things expecting you to know how to use an onion loaf to kill a beetle... or that there's another way, lol - and how to do it.  But first, look through all your beta test instructions to be sure you didn't miss something important (like I missed the link to the online FAQ).  

If you didn't, then it's learn by doing, no matter how many onion rolls you have to kill to survive!  :lol:

Am I correct in assuming that this is a PS2 beta?  I'm guessing that only due to your reference to preferring Live, but maybe it's just a different procedure for the beta? I'm eyeing this game for the 360, if it's totally real-time combat (no hint of turn-based, or setting up combos ahead of time and watching them play out).   :?

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Darren8r

I like video games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 05:49:46 AM »

Yea beta tests are pretty nuts, I was very excitied for my first one and I was alittle discouraged at first because I kept getting murdered in Ratch: Deadlocked, but then I found out I was good at getting the flag, so then I was known as the flag guy, then I liked the game and told everyone about it, yet no one I know has bought it yet.

Anyways, remember its just a beta, knowing Square they will probably change the entire game before released.

Now Playing: Skyrim
PS3: Darrenzo- (don't forget the dash at the end)
warning

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 06:14:06 AM »

Quote from: "Bullwinkle"
What the hell am I missing here?

It sounds like World of Warcraft is what you are missing.
namatoki
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 06:16:14 AM »

ROFL, Bullwinkle!  I had the exact same problem.  I rolled up my Taru Black Mage and did pretty much the same stuff you did.  Except I found the guy to turn in the Adventurer's Coupon before I wandered outside.  All you get is 50 gil which I think isn't useful for much.

All in all, I had no clue what to do and fighting is ridiculously difficult.  Two hit deaths are *not* fun.  Why couldn't they make it like WoW's tutorial?  There's absolutely no direction on what to do.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 07:44:25 AM »

Quote from: "Darren8r"
Anyways, remember its just a beta, knowing Square they will probably change the entire game before released.

Well, considering how I've played it for about a year and a half and quit several months ago, it really isn't a "beta" beta . . . only for the 360.  It's been out for the PC (and ps2) for about two years.

I loved it.  Great game.  But really, probably only because it was my first MMORPG experience.  People complain about the grind however.  And yeah, it's a bit daunting.  But if you get into a nice group of people, level with one another, and so forth, it's a lot of fun.

The "tutorial" (or lack thereof) is pretty bad - it throws you in.  Just battle beasties right outside - don't wander too far off from your town of choice.  Ask for help and direction.  Look up FAQs online.

But really, it's one of my favorite games of all time.  It takes a time commitment though, but if you're willing to devote the time, the reward is awesome.

Myto - there ARE "combos" in the game.  Look up FAQs on Skillchains and magic bursts.  The combat, although pretty simplistic in nature in the beginning, does have a good dose of a strategic element to it.  Though, you really only start doing skillchains around level 13 when you start leveling in the Dunes.

So, I guess here's some advice to you 360 FFXI beta people - give it some time.  It's a bit not user friendly in the beginning, but Vana'diel is a fantastic world.  I used to run around/airship/chocobo around with a buddy, just to see the beautiful northern lights in Xarcabard (wrong spelling there) or otherwise.  The enemies are a varied bunch.  The teamwork - when you're in a six person party that works well and communicates - is great and you really have a great time.

AND it's an MMORPG.  AND it came out BEFORE WoW.  Which means that it didn't get the opportunity to implement the great things about WoW into its interface.  But give it time - there's a great, satisfying, and addictive game underneath all of the grinding and time!

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
unbreakable
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 08:47:41 AM »

FFXI- hope you like the ass you are looking at, because you are going to be looking at it a loooooooooooooooong time.  You will spend more time running back and forth than you will actually doing anything.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »

Quote from: "unbreakable"
FFXI- hope you like the ass you are looking at, because you are going to be looking at it a loooooooooooooooong time.  You will spend more time running back and forth than you will actually doing anything.

Agreed.

I had the unfortunate task of 'playing' this game for a bit on the PC, and found that not only was it boring as absolute hell, but you had a requirement of not only a PS2 controller, but easy access to a keyboard as well.

And unlike most other MMOs, the game is insanely solo unfriendly. In fact, once you hit level 10, kiss any chance of solo play goodbye. Unlike WoW, you have no chance of killing something your level once you hit that point.

This game is also an utter grind, too. All you do is get a group, camp a spot, and kill over and over and over and over and over...

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
jament
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 04:13:03 PM »

I din' get it.  'Tis shite.
Darren8r

I like video games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 05:31:03 PM »

Quote from: "depward"
Quote from: "Darren8r"

Well, considering how I've played it for about a year and a half and quit several months ago, it really isn't a "beta" beta . . . only for the 360.  It's been out for the PC (and ps2) for about two years.

Ohhhhhh were tlking FFXI? I thought they were making a new game just for the Xbox. I have the PS2 version and yes I love it and hate it.

The worst part is you have to pay to play and walk around and do nothing. I have a friend whose on lvl 75 and rich as hell, so he helps me out lots and he already has a good party, so once I'm high enough I'll just join that, I dont really see the point of this game, you dont reall accomplish anything and its kind of a waste of money.

But I purchased the game on GTs trading forums, and got a real good deal, so I thought the money I saved buying it will go into the game.

Now Playing: Skyrim
PS3: Darrenzo- (don't forget the dash at the end)
depward

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 07:14:51 PM »

Stop the hate!  It IS a good game . . . for people that like that sort of thing!

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »

This game is also an utter grind, too. All you do is get a group, camp a spot, and kill over and over and over and over and over...

Guess I'm done.  This sort of thing doesn't fit my play style.  I don't group most of the time, and grinding = me finding something else to do.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 08:01:26 PM »

The wife and I played the game for a few months. The tutorial stunk back then and guessing it still does as I didn't know what to do with those coupons either. But got the hang of it after finding some initial quests to do.

Some of the quests are done really well where you see in-game cinematic sequences that are a lot of fun (especially since your part of them) but the game is a huge grind so we ended up getting tired of it.

One thing to learn though is where the auction house is. Better prices than whats at the store and better items.
JLu

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 08:25:40 PM »

So if I read this right, I shouldn't take the time to install the beta on my 360?

XBox Live Gamertag: JLu
unbreakable
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 08:31:45 PM »

I actually liked some of the things they did in the game, but overall, it didnt really come together well.

One day, and I am not exagerating, I sat in the main town ALL day, about 16 hours, trying to get in a group, and could not find one.

I really didn't like the game much after that, and quit soon after.  Once I feel I am wasting my time on an MMOG, rather than spending it, I abandon it.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2006, 08:33:47 PM »

Quote from: "JLu"
So if I read this right, I shouldn't take the time to install the beta on my 360?

Unless you like a grind that's worse than Everquest 1 ever was, no. biggrin

One neat trick though is that you'll be playing alongside the PS2 and PC players, all in the same servers. So you'll have plenty of players to play with, if you so choose. Who knows how many of them won't be in the US though (as the Japanese players also play on the same servers as everybody else does), so communication is an issue even with all the helpful auto-translated blurbs that are in the game (sorta like what Phantasy Star Online had).

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »

Oh, boy... I had  no idea that I'd have to make a decision on this game.  Then I got my Official XBox Magazine - and there it was, the beta disc included in the packaging.

It seems like there might be plenty of info to get you going, though.  Don't quote me on that, since I haven't checked it out yet, but there's a website (http://www.playonline.com), an article in the magazine itself, and a PDF guide to download from the website.

The good news:  there's probby enough info to get going on it. Tongue
The bad news:  now I have to decide whether to check it out or not. :cry:

Website for the code and the PDF:  http://www.playonline.com/betaus

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

namatoki
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 05:51:15 PM »

I read the article in the OXM and it's worthless for helping you get going.  It just talks about how to chat, emote, pick a class, but nothing about actually playing the game.  :x
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »

I just took a quick glance at the PDF file - and it's long and looks quite detailed - 24 pages worth.  I think I'm going to go ahead and start the process - I've gotten the codes, I'll load the disc and probably go as far as getting an ID.  After that, and probably a nap, lol - I may peruse the manual a little before entering the game (read the manual? OMG, what is life coming to?  :twisted: )

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 06:37:44 PM »

Even though I don't need the hard drive space, I could not get this game off of my Xbox 360 hard drive quick enough.  I have no idea why anyone that loves MMORPGs would choose this game over the many other available options.  World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, hell, even Everquest 1 is more user friendly than this game.

Granted, I had no manual to go by, but I saw enough in an hour to know that if I want to play one of these types of games, World of Warcraft can fill that need just fine.

I'm glad they put this on a Xbox mag disc...I now know I will have no desire to drop any cash on this game when it comes out in June.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 06:38:52 PM »

I had the .pdf printed, and it is long, but not detailed at all.  It, too, is useless in getting you going.

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 07:06:20 PM »

I had the .pdf printed, and it is long, but not detailed at all. It, too, is useless in getting you going.
Bummer!  :evil:

I have no idea why anyone that loves MMORPGs would choose this game over the many other available options. World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, hell, even Everquest 1 is more user friendly than this game. ...World of Warcraft can fill that need just fine.
Mostly, for me, it's cz I don't play PC games, only consoles.  It's also cz I'm on a fixed income and I really don't want to add a monthly fee to my current bills... so XBox Live or free has to be it.

Luckily, I haven't done anything other than get the codes so far, so maybe people will continue to post and I can decide whether it would be worth my going further, or not... hint, hint...  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 12:27:55 AM »

Quote from: "mytocles"
Mostly, for me, it's cz I don't play PC games, only consoles.  It's also cz I'm on a fixed income and I really don't want to add a monthly fee to my current bills... so XBox Live or free has to be it.

I'd be very surprised if FFXI was free, considering they charge $12.99 (or something) per month on the PS2/PC versions.

depward

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 12:31:51 AM »

I'm actually looking into perhaps jumping back into it now that there will most likely be a jump in players.  Though, still debating if I want my life to be centered around an MMO again . . .

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2006, 01:31:35 AM »

I'd be very surprised if FFXI was free, considering they charge $12.99 (or something) per month on the PS2/PC versions.

It's not free, per se - unless you already have XBox Live - Silver or Gold, then you can play it... on the 360 anyway.  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2006, 04:29:09 AM »

It's not free, per se - unless you already have XBox Live - Silver or Gold, then you can play it... on the 360 anyway.  Tongue

But...you mean that your $50ish a year for Live Gold/Silver will completely cover the usual monthly fee of this MMO? That doesn't make any sense.

I must be missing something here. Or I'm just really tired. Care to enlighten me?

depward

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2006, 04:33:52 AM »

I'm pretty sure once it's out of the "beta" stage for the 360 you'll have to pay the $12.95 + $1 each for more than one character that us PC and PS2 users have to pay to Playonline.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2006, 06:24:31 AM »

Yeah, sorry, mytocles.  You really will have to pay once you get out of Beta.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »

Quote from: "unbreakable"
One day, and I am not exagerating, I sat in the main town ALL day, about 16 hours, trying to get in a group, and could not find one.

I was a party-builder; I found that in-town rarely works. Camping near the hunting spot is far more effective. only *rarely* would I wait for someone who was in-town.

/sea all WHM 30-45

biggrin

The problem with this "Beta" is that there are no higher level experienced people to answer stupid questions like "how do I get a chocobo?"

You *CAN* solo effectively ingame, as long as you're under level 12, or you have the Beastmaster profession. This means you need to get a job to lvl30 first, and THEN you can get the prestige jobs. BST have "pets", so the pet generally does most of the tanking. (think Hunter from the WoW games).

I've got to say that WoW held my interest less than FFXI did; the problem with this beta is that there is no tapestry of industry pre-woven, or the experience of high level characters working on their other jobs.

They should have just waited to release the game, and inject them into the existing servers. They should also offer character recoveries like they did with the "Return to Van'adiel" campaign last march.

[ corrected Beastmaster; I originally posted Ranger. As it turns out, memory DOESN'T serve me. slywink ]

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »

Actually, I was under the impression that this was mixed with the PS2 and PC servers.  I remember thinking that was an odd thing to do with a Beta, though, so I wouldn't be suprised to find out I was misinformed.

unbreakable
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 07:37:30 PM »

I don't believe Rangers have pets, I believe it's the Beastmaster profession (unless they changed it since I played).
depward

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 08:19:58 PM »

Yeah same - BST have pets.  And that's the "soloable" job in FFXI.

Though, if you pick your targets wisely, you can solo OK with a ranger.  Man, it's SO EASY to level that job up in Konschtat Highlands picking off worms from levels 7-11 or 12.  Fastest exp I've ever brought in.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 12:24:31 AM »

Doh! you're right, it's BST, not RNG.

I never played either (although one of my buddies did).

I had all the jobs unlocked (Stabbetty on Phoenix server) I just never bothered. Once I had SAM and NIN, i didn't want to go back to anything else. biggrin

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 01:55:03 AM »

Yeah, I read that somewhere too, about XBox'ers and PS2/ PC'ers being all able to play together, maybe in the OXM?  Somewhere... However, I also remember reading something that seemed to dispute that - maybe in the same mag or on the disc cover.  For whatever those half-memories are worth, lol!

I'm bummed that it will end up costing, but on the other hand, if the beta lasts long enough - and I even like the game at all - I can play it until it costs money.  I can hear the addicts groaning... "Oh, easy to say" lol - but I'm really hoping that the beta ends the day Oblivion comes out, then it will be no problem quitting!  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2006, 02:46:48 AM »

Okay, so I'm finally doing it!  I'm watching the painfully long loading time to install the FFXI beta itself - got thru the other stuff with "relative" ease...

May as well go watch CSI... 55+ minute download time, wowie. :shock:

Depward - or anyone else who can help - feel free to post hints on what to do when I start... I only want to play until, either:  it costs money;  or, Oblivion is out.  So I will likely go solo, maybe for the whole time, depends on how long I have until one of those two things happens. Help me kill at least one beetle without pulling out an onion loaf! :lol:

Like I said, I don't do PC games, so this will be it, for probably quite awhile, for "experiencing" a - um whatever it is - MMORPG?  :?

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2006, 10:28:24 PM »

Ha!  Well it was too good to be true... I had to uninstall everything and do it all over again - twice more.  Oh well. If time is money, that explains why I'm always broke!  :lol: Still waiting for the FFXI "update" to finish, sheesh!

Anyone else here stick with it? Playing?

The music that PlayOnline uses... yikes - it starts out sounding like Phantasy Star Online for the Cube, which was always kind of strange anyway - then during the FFXI update, goes  totally to music you'd hear if you were in an elevator - inside a dentist's waiting room!  :evil:

Uggh, it was: "Time Remaining: Unknown" -  a ray of hope!  It just changed to Time Remaining: 24 minutes... I'll be asleep to this music long before that!

They were right about one thing - FFXI is definitely an experience!  Maybe several....  :roll:

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

depward

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2006, 01:24:40 AM »

Well mytocles, I suppose I'll post some hints that might help out your game experience:

Depending on what you want to be (a melee person, a mage of some sort, etc.), you should pick a starting race that best compliments that job.

The Elvaan race is predominately the race to pick if you want to be a warrior or monk to start out.  They also are fairly OK mages as well.  Their starting city - San d'Oria - is a pretty good city to start out at, seeing as though it's not huge or overtly confusing.

The tarutarus race (the cool little dudes which I enjoyed playing as) are definately the race to be if you're looking into being a black or white mage or possibly a summoner after you level to 30.  Their starting city - Windurst - is probably the worst starting city due to the size and kind of confusing nature.  However, I found it to be a GREAT city after I had an initial Elvaan warrior/monk.

Humes do well at every job, so they're kind of like the average "try whatever jobs you like" sort of race.  Their starting city - Bastok - is easy to get around.  Though, I don't like the mining/sparse place it's located.

Galka (the huge dudes) is a race I never played with.  They start out in Bastok along with the Humes.  Galka are suited for warriors and such.

Mithra (the feline-looking race) start out in Windurst and make excellent thieves.

Just for starting out in a good starting city, I would pick either the Elvaan race (for San d'Oria) or the humes (semi-boring Bastok).  Pick whatever job suits them and off you go.

General tips:

- If you haven't played many MMORPGs (or, like me, any at all), the scope of the game will seem enormous.  And it really is.  It's a large world out there.  Explore your starting city and get used to it.  Talk to whomever and activate quests you can do for equipment and gil.  There are quests which reward you gil for giving general drop items from monsters, so be on the lookout for those.

- If you were planning on playing this for an extended amount of time, I would recommend the strat guide.  It gives you a map of connecting areas which comes in handy early in the game as well as quests you can complete in all of the cities.  It's nice, because unlike other MMORPGs, FFXI really doesn't give you a whole lot of direction on what to do.

- Go out and stay by your starting city when you decide to start killing some things for exp.  The best "starting job" is Monk, so I would recommend playing that job before trying anything else.

- There is a steep learning curve here.  And FFXI is a time-investment.  Take some time and look up new player guides and such.  Look up info on the game and become educated in how the game works.  Find the "normal" places where people level after soloing into level 9 or so (Valkurm Dunes is where you'll be from level 10 or so til around 17-18).  The best way of knowing what to do is immersing yourself in info about the game and guides.

- Try to interact with as many people as possible.  Send /tell <name> <message> to people with an "M" by their name - they signed up to be a "Mentor" in that game and should help you out and field your questions.

- You'll find yourself probably confused a lot.  I sure did when I started playing.  But look up info on what you should be doing, try to get some friends playing along with you, and find out whether or not FFXI is worth your time.

Ultimately, you might find it's not worth your time to look up a lot of info and play FFXI.  That's cool!  But it really does require a time-investment to play FFXI more so than other RPGs.

Good luck, have fun, and if you feel as though it's just too much info for you or not that fun, hey, that's ok!

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2006, 01:55:27 AM »

Thanks! One quick question for you though - do you have an XBox 360, and a beta disc, lol?

I seem to have done a few things right and a few "not so"... I chose Humann or whatever they are... and Warrior... so I got Bastok.  I also managed to find a  "quest" - but can't for the life of me find who I'm supposed to be looking for.  I got lost in the mines looking for Overseer somebody, and only got out when I picked on a too-strong Bat, and died.  I had managed to punch a worm to death before that though! I also got called a Noob by a bunch of people I was standing in front of trying to figure out which button to hit to find "chat"... little did I know all I had to do was start typing!

I'll watch for the "M" - that would be very helpful, and I'll research some Gamefaq info, maps, etc. to see if that helps.  I'm not planning on playing it for too long - only until it starts costing money or when Oblivion is out - whichever comes first.

Thanks, I'll be back for more, I'm sure, Sir!  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

depward

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2006, 02:47:28 AM »

Thanks! One quick question for you though - do you have an XBox 360, and a beta disc, lol?

Noooo, but you can gladly send me one and a beta disc   Tongue

mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2006, 06:47:33 AM »

Well, the beta disc is easy - it's in every current Official XBox magazine... let me work on that 360 though, it might take a little longer.  Tongue

Believe me when I say, that if I was a "Bill"ionaire... every GT'er would have 360's (um, those of you who wanted one, anyway - I hear that a few would turn down a free one :shock:  )

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: