http://gamingtrend.com
December 18, 2014, 09:43:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallout 3 impressions thread  (Read 68862 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 04, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on May 04, 2009, 07:50:01 PM

Quote from: hepcat on May 04, 2009, 06:39:47 PM

Quote from: Chaz on May 04, 2009, 06:38:25 PM

I don't understand this line of reasoning.  I feel like most RPGs tend to be very story-heavy, and thus contain a lot of "NPCs yammering".  If that bugs you, then you probably weren't looking for an RPG anyway.  Besides, given that this is a Bethesda game, couldn't you just tell them to fuck off and then shoot them in the head?

Simply put, he doesn't like RPG's.  He likes action/rpg's that are very lite on the rpg, at most.

Not true, I just don't like massive conversations with every NPC. Not every "hardcore" RPG or whatever you want to call it overloads you with this outside of main characters or plot points.

Well in Fallout most of the dialogue is short and to the point...I mean there are some main NPCs who talk a lot, but that's for the story's sake.. oh and you can always skip it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:23:41 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 04, 2009, 09:23:43 PM »

Not true, I just don't like massive conversations with every NPC. Not every "hardcore" RPG or whatever you want to call it overloads you with this outside of main characters or plot points.

You need to define what you consider an acceptable amount of conversations in an RPG.  What did you think about Mass Effect?  What is a recent RPG that you played that you liked?

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 04, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »

Quote from: Sarkus on May 04, 2009, 09:23:43 PM

You need to define what you consider an acceptable amount of conversations in an RPG.  What did you think about Mass Effect?  What is a recent RPG that you played that you liked?

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy Mass Effect or Oblivion or I don't enjoy RPGs in general, not sure where you guys are getting that. All I said was FO3 was too Oblivion for me, same shit different toilet. It felt like too much of a routine rather than a new experience for me.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 04, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on May 04, 2009, 09:39:41 PM

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy Mass Effect or Oblivion or I don't enjoy RPGs in general, not sure where you guys are getting that. All I said was FO3 was too Oblivion for me, same shit different toilet. It felt like too much of a routine rather than a new experience for me.

I don't think anyone is questioning your "more of the same" opinion, but rather are responding to your statement about "spending too much time talking to NPCs."  Since that is a major part of any RPG, it makes us wonder what you expected out of Fallout 3 in that regard.

- American Dad
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 05, 2009, 01:48:15 PM »

So, Broken Steel is out but it sounds like there are technical issues again.  PC users can't get it to install at all and some 360 users are having problems as well, but of more of a glitch nature (NPC's not reacting, achievements not firing, etc.)  Hopefully this is fixed ASAP.

Right Kathode?

icon_lol

- American Dad
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 05, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »

WTF?  Does Bethesda not test their own DLC before release?
Fallout 3: Broken Steel came out a little earlier today for both the PC and 360... and guess what? It is broken, just like The Pitt was. Well, not *exactly* like The Pitt, but at least some PC users aren't able to play it currently. Hell, they can't even install it properly.

It is stuff like this that reminds me of the old Bethesda - back in Elder Scrolls Arena, Redguard, Terminator days.  A company that couldn't seem to do Q&A.  I remember an interview years ago with a beta tester for Daggerfall (or maybe Arena) talking about how the reported bugs to the developers and the developers were hostile to them and didn't bother to fix the bugs. 

I thought they were past that, but apparently some of those same people still work on DLC!

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 05, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »

Quote from: Sarkus on May 05, 2009, 01:48:15 PM

So, Broken Steel is out but it sounds like there are technical issues again.  PC users can't get it to install at all and some 360 users are having problems as well, but of more of a glitch nature (NPC's not reacting, achievements not firing, etc.)  Hopefully this is fixed ASAP.

Right Kathode?

icon_lol

i have just gone out to get my points cards(2x2100 point cards for £30=not bad)...and i checked on xbox.com first just incase,and i saw the people complaining,so i am gonna hang on awhile,but Bethesda/Kathode..i have the points and i am ready to buy the DLC,just waiting for other people to say its fine etc

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 05, 2009, 02:04:55 PM »

Glad I have it downloading right now.  I knew i should have waited.  disgust
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 05, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on May 05, 2009, 02:04:55 PM

Same here, though I thought the problems were with the PC version.  MO, what sort of problems did you see reported on the xbox.com forums?

It feels like there's a Sony mole messing these things up... icon_wink

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 05, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »

I finally bought all three DLC packs.  That's a lot of hard drive space and spacebucks.  Too bad there's more issues with the DLC.  Fortunately, I'm waiting anyway.  Yay for me!

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: May 05, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on May 05, 2009, 02:11:40 PM

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on May 05, 2009, 02:04:55 PM

Same here, though I thought the problems were with the PC version.  MO, what sort of problems did you see reported on the xbox.com forums?

It feels like there's a Sony mole messing these things up... icon_wink

the problems on the 360 version is what Farley mentioned,NPCs not reacting and achievements not appearing ...some people seem to be having a problem with a certain NPC standing still and not doing anything on the last mission(of the normal game)since downloading the DLC

Spoiler for Hiden:
Metroid Prime stands still at one of the barriers and they cant get it to move,and have tried to reload their game but to no joy

EDIT:LOL,sorry i meant Liberty Prime...i was trying so hard to not type Optimus Prime!!

EDIT;people are saying on xbox.com that the achievements arent showing because Microsoft havent updated them yet..not sure what that means though
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:33:36 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 05, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »

From what I've read the 360 issues are not universal and vary, so you may get lucky if you are downloading it.  There's been the usual talk about clearing the cache, etc.

The PC download is totally broken though and been pulled.

- American Dad
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 05, 2009, 03:23:11 PM »

okay i am gonna go download it

seems the NPC problem that i spoiled above has been present before the Broken Steel DLC came out,and like Sarkus says it varies if you get it at all

the Achievements are unlocking but are not being added to your gamerscore because Microsoft have yet to update the servers,which apparently happens alot with new DLC(although its the first i have heard)..but what the the hell i am gonna try it,a lot of people haven't had any problems

EDIT;apparently these are the new perks

Lv. 22:
Deep Sleep - Get the well rested bonus in any bed
Puppies! - new Dogmeat everytime he dies
Quantum Chemist - Every 10 Nuka colas you acquire are automatically converted into a Quantum

Lv. 24
Devils Highway - Karma is instantly set to Very Evil
Escalator to Heaven - Karma to Very Good
Karmic Rebalance - Karma to Neutral
No Weakness - All SPECIAL stats less than 5 become 5

Lv. 26
Nerves of steel - Faster AP regen
Rad tolerance - no effects from minor rad poisoning
Warmonger - All custom weapon schematics added to your inventory

Lv. 28
Party Boy - No alcohol withdrawal
Rad Absorption - Rad level decreases automatically over time

Lv. 30
Almost Perfect - All SPECIAL stats become 9 (Not sure if this will lower your 10's?)
Nuclear Anamoly - At 20 HP or less you explode and do insane damage to everything around you, including your allies
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:52:55 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: May 05, 2009, 04:14:30 PM »

metallicorphan, let us know how it goes. After the problems with "The Pitt" I'm leery of getting the new DLC if there's even a hint of a problem with it.

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 05, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 05, 2009, 03:23:11 PM

EDIT;apparently these are the new perks

Lv. 22:
Deep Sleep - Get the well rested bonus in any bed
Puppies! - new Dogmeat everytime he dies
Quantum Chemist - Every 10 Nuka colas you acquire are automatically converted into a Quantum

Lv. 24
Devils Highway - Karma is instantly set to Very Evil
Escalator to Heaven - Karma to Very Good
Karmic Rebalance - Karma to Neutral
No Weakness - All SPECIAL stats less than 5 become 5

Lv. 26
Nerves of steel - Faster AP regen
Rad tolerance - no effects from minor rad poisoning
Warmonger - All custom weapon schematics added to your inventory

Lv. 28
Party Boy - No alcohol withdrawal
Rad Absorption - Rad level decreases automatically over time

Lv. 30
Almost Perfect - All SPECIAL stats become 9 (Not sure if this will lower your 10's?)
Nuclear Anamoly - At 20 HP or less you explode and do insane damage to everything around you, including your allies

most of those seem kinda meh, I figure I'll take the ones I bolded at least.  choosing the level 30 one is going to be tough though....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 05, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »

meh i have already got all the schematics unless they have added more

definetly want the puppies one,maybe the almost perfect one,but as its level 30 will that perk matter?

as for my downloading it,it took ages..i downloaded operation anchorage,which was fine,30 minutes tops..the pitt,fine 30 minutes tops...and then Broken steel took nearly 3 hrs!!...so coupled with the Man Utd match being on TV,i havent had a chance to play it yet

however,i have just checked on Xbox.com
people are now saying it may just be the first Achievement that isnt showing up(death from above)...the others are showing

i also found this,from what G4TV have said
"As far as the Xbox 360 achievement anomalies: "The Xbox Live servers don't seem to be fully synced yet with the additional achievements. This should fix itself automatically soon. People won't lose any achievements."

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/695263/Fallout-3-Broken-Steel-Content-Broken.html

MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 06, 2009, 04:38:36 AM »

I have it for my 360 and haven't noticed any issues. Achievements are there, Liberty Prime was doing his thing right where I left him and I went back through the end one more time. One change in the end game...

Spoiler for Hiden:
I was finally able to elect Fawkes as the natural choice to go into Radiation-ville and enter the code, seeing as he is immune to the stuff. And since we're such good buddies he was happy to go. Funny, but he becomes the "true hero of the wasteland" for doing this. I may still go back and see what happens if it isn't Fawkes that does the dirty deed.

And a question regarding the FEV virus, guess I should spoiler it:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Was the option to actually use the virus taken away? I don't recall exactly how it all worked before but it seems like now the assumption is you don't use it otherwise it seems that all that mutant killing water everywhere would screw too much with the plot going forward.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 06, 2009, 04:58:37 AM »

man, with no DLC for the PC yet it feels like I bought the PS3 edition  crybaby

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 06, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on May 06, 2009, 04:58:37 AM

man, with no DLC for the PC yet it feels like I bought the PS3 edition  crybaby

TAKE THAT PS3 OWNERS!
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 06, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »

Major Nelson has at least announced that Microsoft are aware of the achievements cock up and are looking into it(this was however posted 12 hrs ago..and the problems are still there)

http://twitter.com/majornelson/statuses/1712133374

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 06, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »

Downloaded it last night and fired up my save from right before the final moments of the game and chose an alternative ending that would let me survive...and the game dropped me back to the menu screen.  I tried it a second time and it finally opened up the new content.  Just a word of warning that it may do the same for someone else.  If so, just reload and try it again.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 07, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

i still havent played this yet after downloading the 3 DLC

some people who's achievements havent appeared are deleting their profile (and just the profile,not profile and items)from their 360 and then recovering their gamertag..and then if they play through the missions again the acheivements appear as normal

i think i will wait to see what Bethesda/Microsoft say on the matter,i have a lot of other games to keep me busy at the moment

EDIT:Kotaku are saying the PC version is back up now...and the comments people are saying that the achievements unlock properly now,unless you have already started it and 'earned' and achievement already..those still wont unlock unless you recover your gamertag..or wait for MS to fix it...but if you havent started it,you should be good to go....ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE ON COMMENTS PAGE OF KOTAKU!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:47:30 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 07, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »

Am waiting to play it until i get the all clear.

Where's KATHODE?

Also:

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on April 21, 2009, 04:08:16 PM

Quote from: kathode on April 21, 2009, 03:15:02 PM

ShackNews has a big Broken Steel preview.  May 5th is the release date -
http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1114

What's the release date for the version that works? icon_wink

PROPHETIC PWNT!
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 07, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »

Bethesda have now put this out on their forums

Microsoft has resolved issues users were reporting with new achievements not being reflected in their Gamerscores. Any achievements that you receive at this point should show up in your Gamerscore as well. If you’re still experiencing issues, you may need to recover your Gamertag. If you have further questions, contact Xbox customer support.

the part i have bolded means everything should be fine now....if however you started the Broken Steel stuff and the achievements didn't add,then you will have to do the delete gamertag('profile' only.....not 'profile and items') and recover(and i think you actually have to re-earn the achievements according to most people)....good for me,not so good for people who have already played Broken Steel

someone with 50k gamerscore on xbox.com says it took an hour to recover the gamertag/profile...other people with 10 or 20k less say it took 30 or so minutes

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 22, 2009, 06:32:38 AM »

just finished it.  My first Bethseda game that I've finished!  Finally did a game right!  I ended up playing the good guy.  Now to decide whether I should sell the game or wait for the DLC for ps3
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: May 22, 2009, 08:38:12 AM »

ps3 version too buggy? Any answer on that?
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 22, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »

i just finished The Pitt this morning after getting my 360 back yesterday..The Pitt was much better than OA IMO...now to finish off with the main quest and get into Broken Steel

(still level 23)

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 22, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »

Quote from: Harpua3 on May 22, 2009, 08:38:12 AM

ps3 version too buggy? Any answer on that?

I had a couple of lock ups, but it rarely happened, considering how long the game is, or how long I played it.  Other than that, I didn't notice any
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 28, 2009, 04:58:06 AM »

Woo, late to the party!

I decided it was time to pick this back up again.  When I left off last fall, I had a lvl 6 dude that I'd kind of gimped by making him small guns, but taking something else instead of perception (which was down at 4) by accident.  So I had a gunslinger who couldn't see, but had a strength of 10, so he just swung hard at the blurry thing in front of him.  I was about 13 hours in, and hadn't really left the Megaton area.

First things first, I wanted to
Spoiler for Hiden:
blow up Megaton, because I hadn't before.  Unfortunately, I'd already killed Burke, so I had to reload a very early save.  Then I found out that even with Mentats, I was a point or two short in my explosives skill, so I spent an hour or so grinding out my next level, then armed the bomb, took the trek to Tenpenny Tower, and blew the hell out of Megaton.  Checked out my new digs, then capped Tenpenny in the back of the head while he was shooting at something in the distance.  Eventually Burke and a security guy figured out what I'd done, and I had to kill them too.
After having enough fun, I quit for the night.

Today, I picked my real save back up again.  After doing a quest or two, I leveled up to 7, jacked my small guns skill wicked high, and picked up Gunslinger.  Now I'm a beast with my dinky pistol.  I get to the third part of the Wasteland Survival Guide, and set out to Rivet City, where I haven't been before.  I quick travel as close as I can get, which is the Anchorage Memorial, and take off.

Only to find that they have apparently blocked off most of the routes to get there.  I spend a while trying to take the direct route, and eventually decide I'm going to have to follow the river.  Eventually, I come to some kind of barricade, peek through a gap, and see some super mutants.  As I'm trying to figure out the best way to take them, they notice me, and the one with the minigun opens up.  I duck back behind the wall and slowly creep toward the gap to try and get a bead on one of them.

Suddenly, the world explodes.  I get knocked into third person, and think I'm dead.  Turns out I'm only mostly dead, with just a few HP left, and both legs crippled.  Great, I guess I'll try and limp away.  Before I can even finish standing up, the world explodes again, taking of my head and right leg.  I have no earthly idea what I got hit with, though I suspect it was a fat boy or something.  Whatever it was, it set me back something like an hour.

Well, it was a fitting welcome back to the wasteland.  Next time, I'm going in with grenades flying.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 28, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »

The mutants probably had you sighted up with a rocket launcher.
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 28, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »

Any chance there were some cars nearby?  The Super Mutant with the mini gun likely light up some cars that then proceeded to explode.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 28, 2009, 01:29:47 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on July 28, 2009, 01:27:01 PM

Any chance there were some cars nearby?  The Super Mutant with the mini gun likely light up some cars that then proceeded to explode.

That is also probable.  I don't think I've ever encountered a bad guy with a fat boy.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 28, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »

Like I said, I have no idea what happened.  There was a barricade wall with a small gap, me ducking behind wall to avoid minigun fire, then the world exploded.  There wasn't a car on my side of the wall, but I suppose there might have been one on the far side.  I'm still pretty early, so I haven't seen any enemies with explosives yet.

kathode

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 29, 2009, 05:58:19 PM »

Hey, since people associate me with Bethesda and Fallout, I thought I'd make a post here real quick and let folks know that I'm no longer at the company. I put up a post in Off-Topic here with more details.  Probably best to keep this topic Fallout focused and not about me.
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 04, 2009, 01:01:38 AM »

Hey I need some help on "The Pitt". I completed the major quest "Free Labor". Now how the heck do I get back to the Wasteland? I went out the main door and got immediately gunned down. I figure there's got to be a better way, right?

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 04, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on August 04, 2009, 01:01:38 AM

Hey I need some help on "The Pitt". I completed the major quest "Free Labor". Now how the heck do I get back to the Wasteland? I went out the main door and got immediately gunned down. I figure there's got to be a better way, right?

gunned down?...was it by the two raiders,that are still loitering about there?...as far as i can remember that WAS the way back,and back over the bridge

i just finished Mothership Zeta,it was fun..but i think its about 4th place in the 5 of the DLC,i was starting to get tired of exploring the ship after 3-4 hrs(it took me 5 hrs to finish..and the ship is BIIIIIGGG!!)...the recordings were hard to find,after i had finished the DLC i had to reload an old save to go get the ones i missed,but they were fun to listen to

if you ever heard about that Vault 76 worker who got abducted(i think it was in Vault tech building on a computer where i read it)..well you find out what happened to him

but it seems i missed a few other things as well,a new perk called Xenotech..and 'apparently' one of the best weapons in the game..the Destabilzer..so that means i am gonna go back and pick them up

bit pissed off that there were no Alien Blasters up there,a bit of ammo for it,but not much...they had other Alien Weapons that were okay but not as good as the Alien Blaster or Firelance(which i still haven't found back on earth)

oh and i enjoyed the little nods/references to Aliens and Star Wars

i am still hoping Bethesda are gonna surprise me and say they will be releasing more DLC...because if they keep bringing it out,i will keep on buying it

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 04, 2009, 01:34:48 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 04, 2009, 01:29:38 AM

gunned down?...was it by the two raiders,that are still loitering about there?...as far as i can remember that WAS the way back,and back over the bridge

i just finished Mothership Zeta,it was fun..but i think its about 4th place in the 5 of the DLC,i was starting to get tired of exploring the ship after 3-4 hrs(it took me 5 hrs to finish..and the ship is BIIIIIGGG!!)...the recordings were hard to find,after i had finished the DLC i had to reload an old save to go get the ones i missed,but they were fun to listen to

if you ever heard about that Vault 76 worker who got abducted(i think it was in Vault tech building on a computer where i read it)..well you find out what happened to him

but it seems i missed a few other things as well,a new perk called Xenotech..and 'apparently' one of the best weapons in the game..the Destabilzer..so that means i am gonna go back and pick them up

bit pissed off that there were no Alien Blasters up there,a bit of ammo for it,but not much...they had other Alien Weapons that were okay but not as good as the Alien Blaster or Firelance(which i still haven't found back on earth)

i am still hoping Bethesda are gonna surprise me and say they will be releasing more DLC...because if they keep bringing it out,i will keep on buying it

Damn no Alien Blaster replacements frown   Loving this DLC so far.  I wasn't very impressed with Point Lookout

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 04, 2009, 01:49:38 AM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on August 04, 2009, 01:34:48 AM

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 04, 2009, 01:29:38 AM

Damn no Alien Blaster replacements frown   Loving this DLC so far.  I wasn't very impressed with Point Lookout

Soulchilde

i have just found out(too late)that the Alien Epoxy stuff fixes your weapons,apparently ALL your weapons..someone posted this on xbox.com
I just started playing MZ, and have got some of the Alien Epoxy, and must say that the stuff is fantastic. Finally have something that repairs weapon without having to pay or have spare weapon on hand. Plus, it repairs all weapons with each use, instead of just using it on one item at a time. Only thing I don't like, is that it only repairs weapons. Still, great addition to the game IMO.

Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 04, 2009, 02:25:04 AM »

That makes sense now.  Sally say that the aliens have some goop that fixes weapons.  Never occured to me she was talking about the epoxy.

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 04, 2009, 03:20:18 AM »

How do these DLC work with your toon?  Do you have to load a save before you finished the game?  Once you go to the DLC area, can you ever go back?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: