http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 11:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallout 3 Impressions PC Edition: now with more 8-Bit JRPG!  (Read 57464 times)
drifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2008, 01:11:31 PM »

Bobbleheads I have four so far Science, Strength, Repair, and Medicine.  Bobbleheads are fair game so even if they are in someones house that you break into they do not count as stealing when you take them.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Bobblehead Intelligence Rivet City, Science Lab
Bobblehead Agility - Greener Pastures Disposal Site, desk in office.
Bobblehead Speech - Paradise Falls, Inside the Head slavers house, upper level.
Bobblehead Lockpick - Bethesda headquarters
Bobblehead Energy Weapons - Enclave base, Raven rock
Bobblehead Medicine - Fathers desk, Vault 101
Bobblehead Science - Vault 106
Bobblehead repair - evers king house arefu
Bobblehead strength - Lucas Simms house Megaton
Bobblehead heavy Weapons - Fort Constantine in small house like building
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:02:42 AM by drifter » Logged
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »

Huh, I just finished the main storyline and won the game. The main quest was a bit shorter than I had expected, so if that's all you focus on, the game is going to feel pretty short. I've still got TONS of other stuff to do that isn't related to the main quest, even though I've played the game for about 35 hours or so. There are even large parts of the map I haven't been close to exploring.

*reloads an earlier save and keeps playing*

Btw, without spoiling anything, I have to say that Bethesda made a pretty big mistake with how the ending turns out if you've got a certain party member with you. There's a choice that has to be made that is completely invalidated by that character's presence, but the game's script doesn't adjust to this fact, making the whole thing feel forced.
Beer Goggles

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 01, 2008, 02:38:05 PM

Btw, without spoiling anything, I have to say that Bethesda made a pretty big mistake with how the ending turns out if you've got a certain party member with you. There's a choice that has to be made that is completely invalidated by that character's presence, but the game's script doesn't adjust to this fact, making the whole thing feel forced.

If you are talking about that certain character I think you are, it is the same thing when you walk into the Citadel.  I have this party member who makes you take notice but the NPCs do not even react to him.
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on November 01, 2008, 12:25:14 PM

Im just the opposite of you two. I played FO3 to Megaton then went back to Warhammer. FO3 intimidates me. I want to reroll my character and start over but I just dont know what I want to make. And the world seems so huge. I just keep playing WAR.

I do understand what you're saying. You have to just let go of all the stuff you're not sure of, or wondering if your character is made perfect or not. I just decided I was going to build my character a bit by reading stuff on the net, a bit by the manual, and the rest by the seat of the pants.
You look around the game world of F-3 and realize its a shambles. Nothing is functioning perfectly and even all the characters you meet are flawed to some degree. When I look at it that way being imperfect in my character choices and build makes me fit right in with the rest of the world.

I really do believe this game is open enough that there are no perfect, and totally right choices. Role playing this game makes total sense. You can't make a perfect character in such a shambles of a world.
Anyway, I do get what you're saying only don't let that stop you from making "fun wrong choices"......Thats Fallout 3.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2008, 06:23:56 PM »

Ya I agree. Im working on myself ehe.

I would love it if FO3 had co-op play for say up to 4 guys.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on November 01, 2008, 06:23:56 PM

I would love it if FO3 had co-op play for say up to 4 guys.

Co-op play in a dialogue-driven game? I don't think Fallout 3 is the kind of game you think it is.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »

Good lord Im having the wrost time getting myself to play FO3. I was going to restart and then found out my stats were just fine. Then I read up on the strat guide last night and tink I missed a bobblehead and some other stuff in the vault. So now I figure I need to restart anyays. Plus I want to redo how I left. I want to try some different tings. I hate to replay that whole start since its not skip a bal  but o well.

Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on November 02, 2008, 01:31:15 PM

Good lord Im having the wrost time getting myself to play FO3. I was going to restart and then found out my stats were just fine. Then I read up on the strat guide last night and tink I missed a bobblehead and some other stuff in the vault. So now I figure I need to restart anyays. Plus I want to redo how I left. I want to try some different tings. I hate to replay that whole start since its not skip a bal  but o well.

The start is skippable. There should be a save created just before you exit the vault door, that allows you to click the exit door and re-do all of your character's stats, traits, etc. As far as restarting the whole thing just because you missed a bobblehead doll, well, have fun restarting a lot.

Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »

This game has sooo much content and items to find, trying to find everything for me would be an exercise in frustration.
Play along in a natural way...exploring as if you were really there..stumbling across things as you go. I think thats how you would have more fun.
There isn't any one thing in the game that if you miss it you're finished. There is more than enough items to go around. Even if you're not specifically looking for anything.

This would drive an anal-retentive person crazy I'm sure.(not saying anyone in this thread is by the way)

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 02, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »

I love the targeting system, although I would've appreciated some sort of optional in-game tutorial. It was easy enough to pick up once I looked some things up in the manual, but that first encounter I just couldn't figure out what to do.

It really does (for me) let me enjoy Fallout's targeting and "strategy" feel to some extent, along with an FPS feel when your aiming gets "carried out" in real time.

As with the reviews, I'm disappointed with the klutzy 3rd person animation, along with the bizarre "view from far-right of the character" viewpoint that to me makes it feel pretty unplayable in 3rd person view (me being the Motion Sickness Maven, it's an issue). I guess Oblivion was the same, and I just didn't remember.

I don't quite know why they couldn't have an adjustable (i.e., side-to-side angle) 3rd person viewpoint as is common in every MMO on the market. I guess I'll have to wait for the Fallout MMO for that.  icon_neutral I realize it's a moot point given 99% of players will play in first person, or don't have motion sickness issues, but for me it's going to make the game difficult to get through even though I love what I've experienced so far of it.

And, I loved this question in the game.  icon_lol
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 05:22:58 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2008, 06:37:51 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on November 02, 2008, 05:20:31 PM

I don't quite know why they couldn't have an adjustable (i.e., side-to-side angle) 3rd person viewpoint as is common in every MMO on the market. I guess I'll have to wait for the Fallout MMO for that.  icon_neutral I realize it's a moot point given 99% of players will play in first person, or don't have motion sickness issues, but for me it's going to make the game difficult to get through even though I love what I've experienced so far of it.

I assume you've found you can zoom it in and out and adjust it vertically right?  Sorry if that's not what you're looking for.  I would give it a shot zoomed way in, like to the point where you can't see your feet.  It's similar to Resident Evil 4 or Dead Space that close, though obviously those games lavished more attention on it than we could.

As for the motion sickness, I know someone who suffers from similar issues who has a lot of luck with a product called Gravol Ginger.  It's basically just a simple ginger extract that seems to do wonders for his issues.  Should be available over the counter at drug stores.
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2008, 08:43:50 PM »

The game keeps locking up on me.  The first time was when I got to the Vault exit, the screen just froze and I had to ctrl/alt/del out of the game.  Next time out in the wastelands the same thing happened and finally I tried taking a screenshot using the printscreen key and I got the message the screenshot had been created but the game froze and I lost my mouse pointer as well, I had to ctrl/alt/del again and then tab over to the shutdown button in order to get my computer re-booted.  No idea what is happening, I checked the temperature on my vid card and it was fine and on the first two lockups I could use task manager to close the game and my computer was working fine.  As a further note where are my screenshots saved to?  I tried searching for them and couldn't find them. 
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on November 02, 2008, 08:43:50 PM

The game keeps locking up on me.  The first time was when I got to the Vault exit, the screen just froze and I had to ctrl/alt/del out of the game.  Next time out in the wastelands the same thing happened and finally I tried taking a screenshot using the printscreen key and I got the message the screenshot had been created but the game froze and I lost my mouse pointer as well, I had to ctrl/alt/del again and then tab over to the shutdown button in order to get my computer re-booted.  No idea what is happening, I checked the temperature on my vid card and it was fine and on the first two lockups I could use task manager to close the game and my computer was working fine.  As a further note where are my screenshots saved to?  I tried searching for them and couldn't find them. 

try old vid drivers, defrag, run ccleaner. Maybe check ow much space you have on your OS drive.

kathode

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »

Yeah, check all drivers, including -sound- and even chipset/motherboard if you can find an update.  Also close down anything extraneous you have running other than the game.  Finally, if you've got ffdshow installed, that seems to cause a ton of problems for the game.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »

Finished it, 29.5 awesome hours, 19th level, 100% karma, 100 small guns, 100 energy weapons, 100 big guns - I liked shooting things. slywink

Ridiculously awesome game. Seriously.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2008, 10:06:49 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on November 02, 2008, 08:43:50 PM

I had the same problem and ended up just living with it because outside of a few situations where it seemed to lock up quite a lot, the rest of the time it was just rare.  Between the auto-saves, a fair amount of quicksaving, and the speed at which the game loads up for me from the desktop, it wasn't a deal killer.  However, it is a fairly common tech issue from what I've read on the official tech boards with multiple ideas about what causes it.  If you still have problems after you do what has been suggested, go over there and try some of the solutions that seem to have worked for some people.  There is no univeral solution that I know of, however.  And screenshots are saved in the main folder where the game files are at.

Also, Kathode (ending question):

Spoiler for Hiden:
Could you explain what happened with the plans for a traditional Fallout ending where there would be details about the fate of different communities.  I was pretty surprised that they weren't there when I finished, especially after all the talk about "hundreds" of ending variations.  I'm assuming that it was something that got cut due to time constraints, but it would seem like the kind of thing that would have been worked on earlier in the project.

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2008, 11:00:32 PM »

Quote from: Sarkus on November 02, 2008, 10:06:49 PM

Also, Kathode (ending question):

Spoiler for Hiden:
Could you explain what happened with the plans for a traditional Fallout ending where there would be details about the fate of different communities.  I was pretty surprised that they weren't there when I finished, especially after all the talk about "hundreds" of ending variations.  I'm assuming that it was something that got cut due to time constraints, but it would seem like the kind of thing that would have been worked on earlier in the project.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Not really.  The basic thing is, what you see is what we got.  The whole news about hundreds of endings got blown way out of proportion.  There are still hundreds of permutations but some of the differences are very minor.  I tried to downplay it in just about every interview I did, but generally all those comments got removed when things went to print.  SIGH.  So, sorry if it was less than satisfying.  Hopefully we can put more in Fallout 4 slywink
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »

Quote from: kathode on November 02, 2008, 09:04:32 PM

Yeah, check all drivers, including -sound- and even chipset/motherboard if you can find an update.  Also close down anything extraneous you have running other than the game.  Finally, if you've got ffdshow installed, that seems to cause a ton of problems for the game.

I turned off the sidebar and played for quite awhile with no problems so maybe that was it.  I have a fairly new computer and all the drivers have been updated.  I'm not sure what ffdshow is but I'll check out if it was installed.

I think my screenshot issue was Vista related, I started the game as an administrator and I now have some screenies.

And yes Fallout 3 IS an Oblivion mod, check out the picture.  Have you seen this area before?  ninja

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 11:17:41 PM by Zinfan » Logged
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2008, 11:11:20 PM »

Quote from: kathode on November 02, 2008, 06:37:51 PM

As for the motion sickness, I know someone who suffers from similar issues who has a lot of luck with a product called Gravol Ginger.  It's basically just a simple ginger extract that seems to do wonders for his issues.  Should be available over the counter at drug stores.

That's interesting. I'm a pharmacy tech, and haven't heard of that one. I was going to suggest Bonine for Blackjack to try. I'd like to hear if either of these products help him though.

Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 03, 2008, 12:18:59 AM »

Does anyone know where its safe to store equipment?  I want to just shove stuff in a mailbox in springdale and come back as necessary, but I'm afraid It will be gone if I do. 

The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 03, 2008, 12:36:33 AM »

ummm.. are some of the NPC's supposed to be suicidal?  apparently the Nathan guy from Megaton walked off a catwalk and fell to his death at some point as I just found his body underneath a catwalk and no one has a quest about a murder or anything...

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2008, 12:53:01 AM »

Quote from: Big Jake on November 03, 2008, 12:18:59 AM

Does anyone know where its safe to store equipment?  I want to just shove stuff in a mailbox in springdale and come back as necessary, but I'm afraid It will be gone if I do. 

Your house in Megaton (and it's alternative) are the only places where you can safely store your items. Like Oblivion, your purchased houses are marked as 'non-respawnable', and as such anything you place in there (and in the fridge inside) are safe.

Quote from: CeeKay on November 03, 2008, 12:36:33 AM

ummm.. are some of the NPC's supposed to be suicidal?  apparently the Nathan guy from Megaton walked off a catwalk and fell to his death at some point as I just found his body underneath a catwalk and no one has a quest about a murder or anything...

No, but I've seen that NPCs hate the melee-only Dogmeat FAR more than the person who's capable of putting repeated assault rifle ammo into their head (and is doing so while my canine friend is chewing on them).

coopasonic - 29.5 hours and that's it? Wow. I'm at 28ish hours right now, and have gone absolutely nowhere on the main quest. I keep finding places that need my assistance just wandering around. How much time did the 'main quest' take you?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 03, 2008, 01:12:12 AM »

apparently there is an issue with NPC's randomly dying/disappearing.  I found this on the official forums.

Because I can,
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 03, 2008, 02:14:15 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 03, 2008, 01:12:12 AM

apparently there is an issue with NPC's randomly dying/disappearing.  I found this on the official forums.

May have to use this as Walter seems to have poofed and I have about 150 scrap to turn in.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: November 03, 2008, 05:13:51 AM »

resurrect 1  seems to piece them together. If you dismember people and use resurrect 1, their corpse will literally come to life. Their body parts will be placed on how they were, which looks hilarious in the case of you blowing them completely apart with the "Bloody Mess" perk. In that case, the skeleton will actually walk around, and it will try to place the leftover "mess" together to form the rest of the body. Try it (but don't keep the save), it's fun!

saywhat

EW. I SO need to try this! biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 03, 2008, 05:15:04 AM »

ok... did they get Sarah Palin to do the voice for Moira?

Because I can,
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2008, 05:22:58 AM »

More crashes now, getting BSOD's.  I took a picture of the BSOD and the error is in dxgkrnl.sys,  makes me think it may be vid card related.  I have an ATI 4870 1gb card that isn't overclocked in anyway and has the latest driver version.  I'm running the game in 1920x1200 on ultra high settings and it seems very smooth up to the point the game either locks up or crashes.  ATI software keeps the card fan speed pretty low so I'm going to see if upping it manually will help out. 

Here is the screen of death I get.  crybaby

Was having fun right up until this point, perhaps the fire ants overheated my system  icon_biggrin
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 03, 2008, 05:30:32 AM »

dxgkrnl.sys sounds DirectX related.  I'm not quite sure if it's possible but perhaps uninstalling DirectX and re-installing it?

here's a Yahoo Answers page on the error.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 05:33:28 AM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 03, 2008, 07:36:39 AM »

clearly you should've gotten the better deal at 4850! mine's OC'd at 690/1050 and runs perfect.

have you upgraded to the newest cat drivers? i'm still running the old runs but wondering if those work well. if it makes you feel better my fo3 randomly uninstalled half the damn .dll and i had to reinstall the other day.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 03, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »

haha, awesome

Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on November 03, 2008, 05:22:58 AM

ATI software keeps the card fan speed pretty low so I'm going to see if upping it manually will help out. 

Was having fun right up until this point, perhaps the fire ants overheated my system  icon_biggrin

This was a red flag to me when I saw it. To say that ATI keeps the fan speed low, is a big understatement. It's WAY too low by default. My 4870 idles at almost 80c with the default fan speed, but if I use the fan speed mod, I can bump it from 23% to 40% and the card will idle at 48c.

So I'm guessing your card is overheating.

Here are the directions for how to change the fan speed. Let me know if you need any further help.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 03, 2008, 12:53:01 AM

coopasonic - 29.5 hours and that's it? Wow. I'm at 28ish hours right now, and have gone absolutely nowhere on the main quest. I keep finding places that need my assistance just wandering around. How much time did the 'main quest' take you?

The main quest is really pretty short. If it really scales then I'd bet you could finish it a few hours... I'm coming off beating SR2 and Fable 2 both in under a week and I just need a break from games so I didn't drag it out any longer than necessary. It would have been even easier if I had gotten 20th level and the AP refill perk. As it was I think I could get 6 shots off with my laser rifle in VATS and I still hadn't maxed out agility.

Maybe I'll do a speed run after I've had a little break.  icon_twisted

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Beer Goggles

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »

Quote from: kathode on November 02, 2008, 11:00:32 PM

I tried to downplay it in just about every interview I did, but generally all those comments got removed when things went to print.  SIGH.  So, sorry if it was less than satisfying.  Hopefully we can put more in Fallout 4 slywink

kathode confirms Fallout 4!!!!!   I am off to all the blog sites!

I watched the Making Of movie and kathode needs to clean up his computer desktop.  Too many icons.

There is a simple HUD reducing mod out.

TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2008, 03:25:51 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on October 31, 2008, 09:04:56 PM

I'm wondering how melee fairs, did anyone make a full fledged melee guy? i'm thinking of trying it next time. But I have a very good feeling super mutants will just slaughter you.

I'm currently playing a lithe but agile small arms/repair specialist but my next playthrough I'm going for a straight up melee brawler.  I'm also making a beeline for the Blood Ties quest so I can start using the Sishkebob right away!

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
StriderGG
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »

Here is a link to a pretty much essential mod IMO:

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43

The mod makes font a bit smaller, as well us changes some of the interface windows (including the dialog window) so that more information is displayed. I've tried it yesterday and it works great.

Huge font size was my main complaint about FO3, having it in the PC version is just laziness on Bethesda's part, especially since IIRC Oblivion had similar issues. With this problem gone, I can enjoy the game even more!
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »

Quote from: StriderGG on November 03, 2008, 03:58:20 PM

Here is a link to a pretty much essential mod IMO:

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43

The mod makes font a bit smaller, as well us changes some of the interface windows (including the dialog window) so that more information is displayed. I've tried it yesterday and it works great.

Huge font size was my main complaint about FO3, having it in the PC version is just laziness on Bethesda's part, especially since IIRC Oblivion had similar issues. With this problem gone, I can enjoy the game even more!

Thanks. Do these mods have any effect on XBL Achievements?
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2008, 05:02:15 PM »

Quote from: Beer Goggles on November 03, 2008, 03:02:18 PM

I watched the Making Of movie and kathode needs to clean up his computer desktop.  Too many icons.

icon_lol

I finally cleaned it up just last Friday.  I had literally 75% of the screen taken up with icons.
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 03, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »

Which one is kathode?  I just watched that too.  It was interesting.

I was quite surprised to see that I'd already played 14 hours... I would've guessed I'd done... 6?  It's very engrossing, and I feel like I'm just getting started.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2008, 05:42:43 PM »

finally got some decent playtime in yesterday and I can finally feel it's pull, but Fable 2's hold is much stronger.  I've found the lock picking to be pretty easy, but the hacking is pretty much hit or miss.  if I don't get it in 3 tries I cancel out and restart- most of the ones I have gotten have been me picking 3 ones at random.

I may actually grab the HC strat guide for this one.  I think I almost stumbled onto another Vault while just wandering around, and ran into one NPC that seemed tobe part of a quest I haven't picked up yet.  I just reloaded to avoid braking the quest chain.

Because I can,
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: November 03, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 03, 2008, 05:42:43 PM

I've found the lock picking to be pretty easy, but the hacking is pretty much hit or miss.  if I don't get it in 3 tries I cancel out and restart- most of the ones I have gotten have been me picking 3 ones at random.

I think I only had to cancel out on hacking once through the whole game and I hacked every terminal I found in the game, even ones that I didn't need to hack. As far as puzzles go, that's a pretty easy one. I was really hard on bobby pins though.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: