http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 02:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallout 3 - E3 08 Impressions  (Read 3094 times)
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: July 23, 2008, 04:15:12 PM »

http://gamingtrend.com/News/news.php?NewsID=12163

Questions?  Comments?  Superlaxitives?  (See the PC thread if you are confuzzled)

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Jubei
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »

This is one of the games im looking forward to the most, im currently playing through Fallout 2 and damn it sure shows you how next gen gaming has gone down for the worst and turned into a bunch of action style tree hugging hippy handholding round a camp fire singing come by fuckin yah while roasting marshmellows with the brady bunch.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

nice write up.  it's good they started you off after the well documented growing up sequences as everyone has already read about that in detail.  it sounds like the environment is every bit as nice looking as expected.

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 04:49:06 PM »

Quote from: Caine on July 23, 2008, 04:44:17 PM

nice write up.  it's good they started you off after the well documented growing up sequences as everyone has already read about that in detail.  it sounds like the environment is every bit as nice looking as expected.

Absolutely.  The screenshots at the bottom give a bit of an impression, but seeing it in person is something else.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 05:32:42 PM »

i am also glad to hear that the controls are a good match for the controller.  i have all but stopped playing the pc so 360 it is for me. 

what about ambient sounds?  background music of any kind?  i really hope they can do a good job with the surround sound aspect of it.  good sound effects can add a lot to a game, and especially in tense environment.

did you do any fighting without the vats?  how did it compare?  less accurate than you hope or is there just less damage ala oblivion?

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »

Quote from: Caine on July 23, 2008, 05:32:42 PM

i am also glad to hear that the controls are a good match for the controller.  i have all but stopped playing the pc so 360 it is for me. 

what about ambient sounds?  background music of any kind?  i really hope they can do a good job with the surround sound aspect of it.  good sound effects can add a lot to a game, and especially in tense environment.

did you do any fighting without the vats?  how did it compare?  less accurate than you hope or is there just less damage ala oblivion?

Great questions.  Ambient sounds and music is top notch.  At any point you can bring up the Pip-Boy and turn on music or talk radio.  When you detect a signal you can then tune to it.  (the discovery portion happens automatically)  While some may argue that the acting can be wooden or no, there will be nobody complaining about the sound and music, I assure you.

Fighting without the VATS was pretty frantic.  The enemy didn't just rush straight towards me.   When I was in the grocery store I had two melee guys distracting me while another flanked around the side with some sort of machine gun.  The guy with the shotgun flanked the other side.  VATS slows all that down so you can plan accordingly.  I think it's do-able without VATS, but I think that it really adds a lot.  As far as damage, it really seems to be a 'dice rolls behind the scenes' feeling.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 07:34:46 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on July 23, 2008, 06:53:14 PM

Great questions.  Ambient sounds and music is top notch.  At any point you can bring up the Pip-Boy and turn on music or talk radio.  When you detect a signal you can then tune to it.  (the discovery portion happens automatically)  While some may argue that the acting can be wooden or no, there will be nobody complaining about the sound and music, I assure you.

Fighting without the VATS was pretty frantic.  The enemy didn't just rush straight towards me.   When I was in the grocery store I had two melee guys distracting me while another flanked around the side with some sort of machine gun.  The guy with the shotgun flanked the other side.  VATS slows all that down so you can plan accordingly.  I think it's do-able without VATS, but I think that it really adds a lot.  As far as damage, it really seems to be a 'dice rolls behind the scenes' feeling.

One of the things that really turned me off in KOTOR was the turn-based combat.  While attacks could be chosen on the fly, gameplay still felt like a virtual dice-roll and despite an engaging storyline I inevitably grew bored with the gameplay.  I would select a series of attacks and then watch while my character would perform an attack and then wait for the enemy's attack, then my character would attack again, and the enemy would attack again, etc.  Damage would depend entirely on some ridiculous equation.  It never felt like combat.  My biggest gripe was giving me the ability to wield two lightsabers but provide me with zero control outside of a virtual roll of the dice.  It became excruciating for me to play.

Even though Fallout 3 has a turn-based combat system, does it actually feel that way?  Or is the gameplay entertaining enough despite the turn-based mechanic?  I want to feel like I am in control of my character.  If when you bring up the VATS system you are shown percentages of accuracy based upon your weapon skill, distance, type of weapon, etc, and you can aim based upon those percentages, that sounds pretty cool.  But if once you return to action you are treated to the attack, wait for counter-attack, attack, wait for counter-attack, I'll want to render myself unconscious with repeated blows to punish myself for falling for another turn-based virtual boardgame. 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on July 23, 2008, 07:34:46 PM

One of the things that really turned me off in KOTOR was the turn-based combat.  While attacks could be chosen on the fly, gameplay still felt like a virtual dice-roll and despite an engaging storyline I inevitably grew bored with the gameplay.  I would select a series of attacks and then watch while my character would perform an attack and then wait for the enemy's attack, then my character would attack again, and the enemy would attack again, etc.  Damage would depend entirely on some ridiculous equation.  It never felt like combat.  My biggest gripe was giving me the ability to wield two lightsabers but provide me with zero control outside of a virtual roll of the dice.  It became excruciating for me to play.

Even though Fallout 3 has a turn-based combat system, does it actually feel that way?  Or is the gameplay entertaining enough despite the turn-based mechanic?  I want to feel like I am in control of my character.  If when you bring up the VATS system you are shown percentages of accuracy based upon your weapon skill, distance, type of weapon, etc, and you can aim based upon those percentages, that sounds pretty cool.  But if once you return to action you are treated to the attack, wait for counter-attack, attack, wait for counter-attack, I'll want to render myself unconscious with repeated blows to punish myself for falling for another turn-based virtual boardgame. 

Oh I know exactly what you mean.  I love KOTOR, but standing directly in front of somebody, swinging a 7 foot light saber and missing was just irritating visually.  No, Fallout 3 doesn't feel that way at all.  The enemy action plays out in real time, so only your half is optionally turn-based.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 08:08:38 PM »

Crap.  Then it looks like I will be adding this to the "must have" list.  Or perhaps I should just amend the title to read "will have list". 

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 08:36:43 PM »

I have logged about 75 hours in Oblivion.  I shudder to think of the hours I'll put into THIS game.   icon_eek

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 08:54:52 PM »

thanks for answering that ron. when you say frantic, would that because speed of the action or just because of the complexity of attacks you can do?  if you can point and shoot at an enemy and do a decent job of hitting center of mass or going for the targeted shot in real time, then i'll be happy.  if you don't need to use vats for the trash mobs once you get high up, then the combat won't degrade from the game.  btw, does vats halt the game or is it more of an evolution of bullet time? 

another question for you.  environmental physics, what level of complexity did you see during combat/exploration?  enemy bodies falling into/knocking over items in the world?  what about picking non inventory items up ala oblivion?  i am curious what the ai does when you say, barricade yourself in with loose items. 

i am very excited to play this come fall.  this has actually surpassed mercs 2 as my most anticipated game of the rest of the year.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on July 23, 2008, 08:36:43 PM

I have logged about 75 hours in Oblivion.  I shudder to think of the hours I'll put into THIS game.   icon_eek

I 'officially' finished it at 100 hours. I can't imagine either.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »

Looking forward to this, great impressions.  When is this out?  November?
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »

Quote from: hepcat on July 23, 2008, 08:36:43 PM

I have logged about 75 hours in Oblivion.  I shudder to think of the hours I'll put into THIS game.   icon_eek

75?  I am only halfway through dealing with the Oblivion gates that "conveniently" opened outside of every major city near what I can only assume is the end of the main quest and I've logged well over 100 hours.  All I have left to complete is the main quest and the Dark Brotherhood.  I am a sucker for exploring.  On too many occasions I'd be on my way to an important meeting and it didn't take much for me to be sidetracked by a cave, ruins, or any other curious structure.  Don't even get me started on all of the people in Cyrodyll constantly needing help.  I don't ever think I made it to a quest contact on time.  I usually came up with some kind of excuse like having been pulled over by the journey patrol for galloping too fast, or getting a flat hoof, running out of hay and having to walk to a fueling station to refuel my horse, traffic due to goblin rights protests, or having come down with an unfortunate case of vampirism.  

I haven't even put Mass Effect into my 360 yet.  I've been trying to finish Oblivion fearing that once I start Mass Effect I'll never go back.  But those goddamn fucking Oblivion gates.  They're as bad as fucking Bruges.  I grew up in Dublin.  I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't.  Fucking Oblivion gates.  

I also fear how much time I will devote to Fallout 3.  But I also fear how many meetings I'll be late for because of more diversions.  Sorry, my gun had too many bullets in it and I had to stop at a rest-stop to empty some into some guy who had a nice pair of sunglasses, I was sidetracked by a bunch of children screaming "Wolverines!" and asking me to piss in the radiator of their pickup truck because they were out of water, I came down with a bad case of radiation poisoning, my Pip-Boy was on the fritz and I didn't get the memo about having to put cover sheets on all TPS reports, my dog ate my homework.....and the guy who had nice sunglasses, etc.

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »

Another question.  Is Fallout 3 more or less a new, standalone storyline, similar to GTA3 restarting the Grand Theft Auto series in a 3-D universe, or is it a continuation and sequel to the previous installments in the series?

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 12:08:36 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on July 23, 2008, 11:08:38 PM

Another question.  Is Fallout 3 more or less a new, standalone storyline, similar to GTA3 restarting the Grand Theft Auto series in a 3-D universe, or is it a continuation and sequel to the previous installments in the series?

I'd like to say it's in the same 'world' as the first game (and technically the sequel, but that took place in the future of #1), but it an entirely different part of the US.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 12:42:06 AM »

any word on mad tools?  I really want to see someone mod weather into the game.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 12:46:45 AM »

I know this may sidetrack the thread towards discussing Oblivion but considering the essential backbone of the gameplay in Fallout 3 will be the same, I have to ask: How do some of you log so much time into Oblivion? I understand that, technically, there is a wealth of content which would take hundreds of hours to go through. However, I noticed when playing that many of the quests and the locations they took place in were nearly carbon copies of eachother with minor differences. I love exploring in games, but the point of exploring is to discover new things, whereas in Oblivion it felt like I was just discovering more of the same things. What keeps you going through this repetition of similar content?

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 01:26:49 AM »

Quote from: Ridah on July 24, 2008, 12:46:45 AM

I know this may sidetrack the thread towards discussing Oblivion but considering the essential backbone of the gameplay in Fallout 3 will be the same, I have to ask: How do some of you log so much time into Oblivion? I understand that, technically, there is a wealth of content which would take hundreds of hours to go through. However, I noticed when playing that many of the quests and the locations they took place in were nearly carbon copies of eachother with minor differences. I love exploring in games, but the point of exploring is to discover new things, whereas in Oblivion it felt like I was just discovering more of the same things. What keeps you going through this repetition of similar content?

My wife often "played" as my copilot and watched along as I explored or worked through missions.  If we ever found a cave, ruins, or an old castle, she insisted that we explore for what she referred to as "mad loot."  She was obsessed with me finding all sorts of gear and peddling it in the local towns.  Plus, in the beginning I needed to develop some kind of bankroll and earn better armor.  Despite how similar many of the locations were, I couldn't help myself whenever I discovered a new place to explore.  I might find something of value.

I also did every last side quest, I worked at leveling up my character, any random passer-by in need of help was given my assistance, and I am extremely methodical in the way I play.  I always fear missing something and so I cover as much ground as possible.  The only side quest I haven't completed yet is the Dark Brotherhood. 

Although because I have closed a number of Oblivion gates, now that they've become a necessary part of the main quest I'm a little irritated that I have to close not one, or even two gates, but one outside of every damn town before the fuckers will help me.  That sucked a lot of the fun out of the game for me as each gate takes me quite some time to close, and I must close quite a few.  What little variety I had in the game was snatched from my grasp and now I have to close each and every last gate before I can continue with the story.  Fucking Bruges. 

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 02:15:57 AM »

fromthe FAQ:
Does the story in Fallout 3 pick up where Fallout 2 ended?
No, the story in Fallout 3 is a different story unto itself and isn't directly connected to any of the other storylines. Obviously it builds on the lore and history of Fallout, but you don't have to have played the previous Fallout games to know what's going on in this one.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Old Negus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

Thanks for the impressions! Got me quite excited to play this when it comes out.

On a side note, I'm sitting here eying the Fallout 1&2 jewel cases and just thinking how insanely awesome it would be if those two games came out on the DS. Has anyone heard anything about such a possibility? I've yet to find such an awesome RPG on the DS and would be happy to have  Fallout 1 or 2 fill that void.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 04:03:54 AM »

Quote from: coopasonic on July 24, 2008, 02:15:57 AM

fromthe FAQ:
Does the story in Fallout 3 pick up where Fallout 2 ended?
No, the story in Fallout 3 is a different story unto itself and isn't directly connected to any of the other storylines. Obviously it builds on the lore and history of Fallout, but you don't have to have played the previous Fallout games to know what's going on in this one.

Awesome.  Thanks. 

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »

thanks for answering that ron. when you say frantic, would that because speed of the action or just because of the complexity of attacks you can do?  if you can point and shoot at an enemy and do a decent job of hitting center of mass or going for the targeted shot in real time, then i'll be happy.  if you don't need to use vats for the trash mobs once you get high up, then the combat won't degrade from the game.  btw, does vats halt the game or is it more of an evolution of bullet time? 
When I say frantic, I mean that the enemies seemed to coordinate their attacks giving me a 'pressured' feeling like they were working to shove me into a corner.  With enemies on all sides, you'll appreciate VATS.  As for being able to run and gun it, that works when you are facing one or two guys, but is increasingly less effective when you add more than that.  VATS does halt the game completely, allowing you to pick your targets (how many shots you get is dependent on the number of available action points left) and then when you commit to them you see your actions played out on the screen, cinematic style.  It isn't slow-mo bullet time if that is what you are thinking. 

another question for you.  environmental physics, what level of complexity did you see during combat/exploration?  enemy bodies falling into/knocking over items in the world?  what about picking non inventory items up ala oblivion?  i am curious what the ai does when you say, barricade yourself in with loose items. 
Hmmm....I'm sure it is there, given that it's built on the Gamebryo engine and Havok, but I really didn't experiment with this much.  I did pop somebody with the shotgun which caused them to fly back and ragdoll when they hit the ground.  I'll need more time to answer this question.

i am very excited to play this come fall.  this has actually surpassed mercs 2 as my most anticipated game of the rest of the year.
Don't sell Mercs 2 short.  That game looked fantastic too! 

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on July 24, 2008, 12:42:06 AM

They are saying that it is likely but probably won't ship on the disc.  People will mod this game, one way or another. smile

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Eightball

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on July 24, 2008, 12:27:40 PM

They are saying that it is likely but probably won't ship on the disc.  People will mod this game, one way or another. smile

Yes, but more importantly, will they mad the game??
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 03:22:23 PM »

Quote from: Eightball on July 24, 2008, 02:44:14 PM

Yes, but more importantly, will they mad the game??

Do you like dags?

Dags?

Yeah, dags.

Oh, dogs.  Yeah, I like dags.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 03:30:17 PM »

At last check, the official FAQ states that the mod tools will not ship with the game. Of course, they said the exact same thing with Oblivion - the mod tools were released a week before the game on Bethesda's website.

hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

I have to ask: How do some of you log so much time into Oblivion? I understand that, technically, there is a wealth of content which would take hundreds of hours to go through. However, I noticed when playing that many of the quests and the locations they took place in were nearly carbon copies of eachother with minor differences. I love exploring in games, but the point of exploring is to discover new things, whereas in Oblivion it felt like I was just discovering more of the same things. What keeps you going through this repetition of similar content?

i kind of agree with you on the issue of "sameness" in the game when it comes to dungeons and such, but the number of really good quests with great stories made that shortcoming less an issue for me.  Plus, i've had the game for years now (bought the CE the day it came out  icon_wink), so i've had time to take a break from it, return to it, rinse, repeat.  i honestly don't see myself every trading this one in. 

and when i noted the 75 hours i put into it, i forgot to add the 40 or so hours i've put into the PC version I picked up after I found it on sale at a Target a while back.  needed to play the game with mods, you see.  icon_smile 

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 12:57:01 AM »

honestly, I didn't even realize I had put in 80 plus hours of gameplay until I looked one day and saw it.  I pretty much did every guild quest and side quest I could find, and avoided fast travel when I wasn't in a hurry.  That said, I never finished the game, and everytime I go back to try and start over (my save got wiped when switching PC's) I don't make it very far.

Because I can,
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 04:52:19 PM »

Ya know, I think I might get the CE of this one when it comes out.  I am all excited about the game now!
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 08:40:51 PM »

it wasnt on my Radar at all until E3,i hadnt heard of the Fallout series until this one was announced,seeing it in action for E3 made it a must buy,i have over 100 hrs in Oblivion,and it remains the only game i have 1250 gamerpoints for so very much looking forward to this one

do you have to of played fallout 1 and 2 to know whats going on in 3?(i never played an elder scroll game before number IV)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2008, 01:01:49 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on July 25, 2008, 08:40:51 PM

do you have to of played fallout 1 and 2 to know whats going on in 3?(i never played an elder scroll game before number IV)

it doesn't sound like it.  there may be some in-jokes but the first 2 take place near the west coast and this one is east coast.

Because I can,
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »

Ok. If I assume that I'll have a pc that may run this decently when it comes out, what are the chief differences between the two versions? Because I really lean towards making Fallout 3's home my 360 alongside Oblivion.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »

Quote from: Farscry on July 28, 2008, 06:13:14 PM

Ok. If I assume that I'll have a pc that may run this decently when it comes out, what are the chief differences between the two versions? Because I really lean towards making Fallout 3's home my 360 alongside Oblivion.

It'll be twofold, but linked - mods.  You'll be able to download and install mods on the PC version which will allow you to modify the second thing - interface.  While they'll likely have a very similar interface, the PC version should be adjusted for people who sit 2 feet away from their monitor, and the console version should be made for folks who sit 6 feet from their TV.  Graphically you might get a few more bells / whistles out of the PC version, but if Oblivion is any indication, and my time with it is any indication, the Console version will be pretty sweet.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 05:23:53 PM »

360 ce on launch, pc regular version about 6 months out when all the mods have been tweaked to perfection. 

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »

Man, I really want this game. 

The Collector's Edition is a no-brainer for me. 

ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on July 29, 2008, 05:38:41 PM

If you haven't been following one of the many threads in the PC forum, take a gander at this.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on July 29, 2008, 05:40:47 PM

If you haven't been following one of the many threads in the PC forum, take a gander at this.

I don't go into the PC forum as I don't have a PC.  But that certainly looks sexay.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »

every time i read about fo3, i go back to thinking about how cool it would be to have that clock.  but damn, it's expensive.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2008, 12:38:04 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on July 29, 2008, 05:45:00 PM

Quote from: ATB on July 29, 2008, 05:40:47 PM

I don't go into the PC forum as I don't have a PC.  But that certainly looks sexay.

that's OK, we don't want you anyways  Tongue

Because I can,
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: