Not that I know wth you are talking about lemme answer:
1. When you cast certain spells it gives you a +/- to alignment. What does that mean?
Some spells or actions are considered evil and some are good. Hip Thrust Bad, flex good! You'll catch on pretty quick. You'll need a lot of air-humping to go evil so don't freak over one or two.
2. How do you tell which weapons you can wield? It appears that I can buy any weapon but how do I tell if my strength is sufficient to wield it?
You can use any weapon in the game but I can't recall how to tell if you can use it.
4. How do you aim with bows, crossbows etc without zooming in? Is it just the left trigger and fire?
5. I can't figure out how to link items to my D-pad for quick use. Is it context sensitive (i.e., different items are linked for combat, normal walking around etc?)
This is a bit clunky. If I recall correctly, go into the menu, hit a button to map it, then hit the action.
6. When you get a girl to fall in love with you (I've thus far had 11), how do you, ahem, go to the next level or marry them? I don't see a dialogue (expression option) that would let me bed the wench Smile. Or is that an expression I don't have yet?
You'll need to get a house, ply them with gifts but keep it varied. Don't go straight for the expensive stuff...go with chocolate, flowers, dead mice..er....rubies, etc. until they start bugging you about marriage. The same goes for guys if you swing that way. A girl or guy in every port...
7. How does one take advantage of combat multipliers? Do they just increase the amount of experience you get when you kill something? Or is there a process for taking advantage of it?
Practice. There is one door you need over a 20 multiplier to get in. Its absurd really. You have to just keep your weapon moving and in contact with the enemy. I believe there are upgrades you can get to bump your multiplier faster but the only point I found was the one door.
Sorry I'm not more helpful, its been a while. I'm sure somebody has a more clear recollection than I.