http://gamingtrend.com
August 21, 2014, 10:24:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fable 3, now with impressions + the official GT Review!  (Read 21340 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 01, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 01, 2010, 12:19:41 PM

Quote from: Harkonis on October 31, 2010, 09:55:52 PM

msteelers, I know you can get that key because I did and opened the associated chest using it.

I opened the chest too, but I didn't realize the key was what was needed. I thought you just had to "lose" all your money to unlock the chest. Oh well, it's not a big deal. I just spent the majority of the game thinking that was a gold key, and thought that I ran into a bug. I guess the key is just there to tell you how much cash you need before you have a mountain.

will any gold key work?  I found one last night in the valley and figure I might as well use it since my treasury is about to take a hit from real estate buying.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 01, 2010, 03:39:40 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 01, 2010, 02:14:13 PM

will any gold key work?  I found one last night in the valley and figure I might as well use it since my treasury is about to take a hit from real estate buying.

I don't think that chest is unlocked by a gold key. Gold key's open doors found throughout the world.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 01, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »

well, 10 hours in and I'm finally getting out of the valley.  I bought up all the real estate I could so far (I wond all of Mistdweller, the Camp and most of Brightwall), married Richard the Crate Carrier and stowed him and my daughter (nancy, or maria, or something with an 'a' in it) away in the Hunters Lodge, away from the public eye.  

I've been looking for gnomes, but since caves and other places are included in the gnome count given for a particular region there is a lot of area to cover.  thankfully they're mostly easy to find with 5.1 sound on the headphones.  I've also been looking for silver keys; most of the silver key chests have been 'meh' so far but the one I found in Brightwall was a OMG one.

I also decided to focus only on pie making for any upgrades on the R2R.  once I'm at the end of the road I'll go back and buy the others just to have unlocked everything.

the bandits in the valley have stepped things up a notch.  They now have mini-Sakers wandering around with them.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 02, 2010, 08:12:42 AM »

I like how my Hero's Hammer has morphed:  it has a falcon for the hammer's head now due to my love from villagers giving it a saintly appearance  thumbsup

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »

OK, I wish they had streamlined the rent/repair interface more and made it a list instead of having to click on each individual building.  Repair is already getting tedious and I only own all of Brightwall, Mourningwood, Merc Camp, Dweller Camp, most of Bowerstone Industrial/Old Bowerstone and portions of Bowerstone Market.

speaking of the MArket, it was cool to see them keep some semblance of the Market sqaure from Fable 2.  sure, there are a bunch of changes, but it still feels familiar when so much has changed in 50 years.

Because I can,
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 02, 2010, 02:33:10 PM »

Repair interface really sucks and needs to be refined.  Hell, let me set Jasper to having to maintain the task.

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 02, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on November 02, 2010, 02:33:10 PM

Repair interface really sucks and needs to be refined.  Hell, let me set Jasper to having to maintain the task.

I thought about that.  maybe have him pop-up every now and then saying 'x amount of gold needs to be spent for repairs' when buildings start falling under a certain threshhold.

I noticed there seem to be less Demon Doors this time around, or maybe I'm just missing them.  so far I've onyl found 3 and have been able to unlock 0 of them.

Because I can,
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 02, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 01, 2010, 12:19:41 PM

Quote from: Harkonis on October 31, 2010, 09:55:52 PM

msteelers, I know you can get that key because I did and opened the associated chest using it.

I opened the chest too, but I didn't realize the key was what was needed. I thought you just had to "lose" all your money to unlock the chest. Oh well, it's not a big deal. I just spent the majority of the game thinking that was a gold key, and thought that I ran into a bug. I guess the key is just there to tell you how much cash you need before you have a mountain.

I think you might still be a bit confused.  You did grab the key when you went up there the very first time.  There just isn't any animation or sound effect when you grab it like there is with the others.  You just run up there, and then you have the key.  That chest is only unlocked with the key that you get from the top.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 02, 2010, 03:19:30 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 02, 2010, 08:12:42 AM

I like how my Hero's Hammer has morphed:  it has a falcon for the hammer's head now due to my love from villagers giving it a saintly appearance  thumbsup

Are you talking about the STD you caught?

I saw that you've "loved" two villagers, and one of them gave you something nasty!

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 02, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 02, 2010, 03:19:30 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on November 02, 2010, 08:12:42 AM

Are you talking about the STD you caught?

I saw that you've "loved" two villagers, and one of them gave you something nasty!

it was that whore Mary from the merc camp.  I bought my first building just to do it with her, and how does she repay me?

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 06, 2010, 07:13:10 AM »

just ran into an old friend from Fable 2.....

Spoiler for Hiden:
I hope I get to plant a boot up Reavers backside after his whole manor business.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 06, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »

well I've come acrossed the second of two Fable series staples.  I'll spoiler them and not go into detail on when you encounter them in Fable 3 but if you've played the first two games they won't be a surprise:

Spoiler for Hiden:
first was the arena combat segment.  you had the two arena's in Fable 1 & 2, and this one was a bit different in setup but the same gameplay wise.

second is the time jump.  it was serving time in a prison the first game, slave labor in the Spire for the second.  I'm not sure how long the jump is this time since I just got the warning that it was coming up, but it's there.

I really miss the expression wheel from Fable 2; it's baffling why they didn't keep it or not give you a way top choose what expressions you can use.  everytime I interact with someone it seems like my first choice is 'dance', usually folowed by 'tickle'.

Because I can,
MaxSteele

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 06, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »

I have yet to have a co-op game work.

Every time I go to join a co-op session, I either get a network error or a timeout attempting to join a game.  There's nothing wrong with my network settings.

Anyone else have an issue?
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 06, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »

I've hit the final third of the game, and I'm not too crazy about it.  Mainly because:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The game basically only gives you two choices:

1.  Destroy your land and/or alienate all your citizens.
2.  Wipe out your population.

Every "good" choice is ridiculously expensive, and every "evil" choice is ridiculously profitable.  Also, without any idea of what issues are coming up, there's no way to plan with any sort of strategy.  It basically just tuns into a total guessing game of "which random evil choices do I pick".

There's also no consistency in the choices.  For example, I chose not to rebuild Old Bowerstone after the battle, which caused me to lose all the homes I was renting out.  However, when I chose to restore Aurora, I wasn't able to rent out any of the new homes or businesses that were in that city.  

Unless you've cheated (i.e. plug in a controller and let the game pile up gold), it doesn't seem like there's really any way to win without either killing everyone or becoming a giant asshole.  Maybe that's what they were shooting for, but after playing the Shining White Knight for 12 hours, I don't get terribly excited about those choices.  That said, I'm only about halfway through the final act, so maybe things change towards the end and you get a few "good" choices that don't completely rape your treasury.  Doubt it though...

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 06, 2010, 05:17:20 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 06, 2010, 04:25:45 PM

I've hit the final third of the game, and I'm not too crazy about it.  Mainly because:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Every "good" choice is ridiculously expensive, and every "evil" choice is ridiculously profitable.  Also, without any idea of what issues are coming up, there's no way to plan with any sort of strategy.  It basically just tuns into a total guessing game of "which random evil choices do I pick".

There's also no consistency in the choices.  For example, I chose not to rebuild Old Bowerstone after the battle, which caused me to lose all the homes I was renting out.  However, when I chose to restore Aurora, I wasn't able to rent out any of the new homes or businesses that were in that city.  

Unless you've cheated (i.e. plug in a controller and let the game pile up gold), it doesn't seem like there's really any way to win without either killing everyone or becoming a giant asshole.  Maybe that's what they were shooting for, but after playing the Shining White Knight for 12 hours, I don't get terribly excited about those choices.  That said, I'm only about halfway through the final act, so maybe things change towards the end and you get a few "good" choices that don't completely rape your treasury.  Doubt it though...

see, that actually makes me feel better to read that as it's basically the polar opposite of what the article above said, where he complains that there were no hard choices in that phase.  it also makes it more likely that he sat there with his xbox on while he went to work. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 06, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 06, 2010, 05:17:20 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

see, that actually makes me feel better to read that as it's basically the polar opposite of what the article above said, where he complains that there were no hard choices in that phase.  it also makes it more likely that he sat there with his xbox on while he went to work. 

I never left my xbox on for extended periods of time while I wasn't playing, and I experienced nothing like what Gratch was referring to.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: November 06, 2010, 08:49:11 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 06, 2010, 05:44:57 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

I never left my xbox on for extended periods of time while I wasn't playing, and I experienced nothing like what Gratch was referring to.

The issue is that if you do go
Spoiler for Hiden:
on a giant housing and business buying spree early on
it is entirely possible to not have an issue with the end of the game, simply because of what you did. It's just a question how early you start and how well you explore every nook and cranny the game has to offer.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 06, 2010, 09:24:41 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 06, 2010, 08:49:11 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
it is entirely possible to not have an issue with the end of the game, simply because of what you did. It's just a question how early you start and how well you explore every nook and cranny the game has to offer.

That's exactly what I did.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 06, 2010, 09:29:50 PM »

Ok, The Game quest was pretty neat  thumbsup

Prett much as soon as I have enough gold it gets spent on properties, so I'm in good shape moneywise. Granted I spend the first five minutes of a game session repairing all the residences.  I also don't buy up houses through the mini map- I walk around, buy them then loot explore them for chests, keys and gnomes.  That way I know what has been explored, and if I don't own it it's unexplored.

I just found a new cave in Millsfield that I hadn't seen before. Once inside the dog points to a treasure but there's  nothing there, I'm hoping it's on the other side of the wall as I can tell there must be another entrance somewhere.

Because I can,
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 06, 2010, 11:20:24 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 06, 2010, 08:49:11 PM

Quote from: msteelers on November 06, 2010, 05:44:57 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

see, that actually makes me feel better to read that as it's basically the polar opposite of what the article above said, where he complains that there were no hard choices in that phase.  it also makes it more likely that he sat there with his xbox on while he went to work.  

Spoiler for Hiden:

I spent every penny I received buying real-estate and businesses, and owned everything possible long before the final third started.  I also did every single quest available, except for the ones that were obviously evil.  I suppose I could have spent time simply grinding out money by running around wasting time, but that option wasn't very appealing.

Out of curiosity, how much gold did you guys have amassed before the final act?  I was at around
Spoiler for Hiden:
2.5 million

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 07, 2010, 01:33:48 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 06, 2010, 11:20:24 PM

Out of curiosity, how much gold did you guys have amassed before the final act?  I was at around
Spoiler for Hiden:
2.5 million

I'm almost at that and I haven't made a certain trip yet.

Because I can,
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 07, 2010, 05:42:36 AM »

Just beat Fable III at about 17 hours.  I ended up with the same opinion as the previous 2 games:  a fairly fun game, but not as good as it could have been.  I really disliked the final act, and the end boss was ridiculously easy to defeat.  Turns out that
Spoiler for Hiden:
donating my entire personal savings to the treasury didn't make much of a difference.  I ended up with a royal treasury of around 3.5 million, and the only indication that half my kingdom was killed was a short throwaway line about "many of your people have suffered".  Meh.

I'd give it a B grade.  Don't feel any urge to replay it, so it's up in the trading forum if anyone wants it.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2010, 12:24:53 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 07, 2010, 05:42:36 AM

the end boss was ridiculously easy to defeat. 

The end bosses have always been odd in the series.  Fable 1's Jack of Spades was really easy to defeat, and Fable 2 didn't really have one for the main bad guy.

Because I can,
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
2.5 million

Spoiler for Hiden:
Somewhere between $5 and $6 million. Whatever the amount is that allows you to get the key in the treasury. I then donated everything into the kingdom's treasury. At the end of the game, after choosing all of the good (expensive) options, I still had $7.5 million in the kingdom's treasury and some more in my own personal account.

I did a lot of exploring in the game, which is unusual for me. There's something about the Fable games that makes me want to explore everything to make sure I'm not missing anything. Meanwhile games like Fallout I tend to just focus on doing quests, and could care less about just going out and exploring. Still, I think I was around 20 hours when I finished the main campaign.

Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2010, 03:22:25 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 07, 2010, 03:14:10 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
2.5 million

Spoiler for Hiden:
Somewhere between $5 and $6 million. Whatever the amount is that allows you to get the key in the treasury. I then donated everything into the kingdom's treasury. At the end of the game, after choosing all of the good (expensive) options, I still had $7.5 million in the kingdom's treasury and some more in my own personal account.

I did a lot of exploring in the game, which is unusual for me. There's something about the Fable games that makes me want to explore everything to make sure I'm not missing anything. Meanwhile games like Fallout I tend to just focus on doing quests, and could care less about just going out and exploring. Still, I think I was around 20 hours when I finished the main campaign.

The problem I have with exploring in Fable III is that there really is no benefit to it.  Sure, you might find a couple more dig spots or hidden chests, but I never received anything of significance from either.  It's not like exploring will cause you to stumble across hidden towns, quests, or NPCs...you just end up wandering for wandering's sake.  Some people probably dig that, but I find it a massive waste of time.

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on November 07, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

The problem I have with exploring in Fable III is that there really is no benefit to it.  Sure, you might find a couple more dig spots or hidden chests, but I never received anything of significance from either.  It's not like exploring will cause you to stumble across hidden towns, quests, or NPCs...you just end up wandering for wandering's sake.  Some people probably dig that, but I find it a massive waste of time.

Well, that's not completely true. While there usually isn't any immediate payoff to exploring, you tend to find more silver and gold keys, which can lead to some pretty good treasure. There also is one "hidden" town that I found.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I forget the name of it. It's shown on the map but the quests never take you there. It's on the coast, and there are a lot of little islands to swim out to and explore. There was also a blue switch that looked identical to the switches you had to hit with your melee weapon back in the first dungeon, but I couldn't get close enough to activate the switch.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2010, 05:29:38 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 07, 2010, 03:45:04 PM

Well, that's not completely true. While there usually isn't any immediate payoff to exploring, you tend to find more silver and gold keys, which can lead to some pretty good treasure. There also is one "hidden" town that I found.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I forget the name of it. It's shown on the map but the quests never take you there. It's on the coast, and there are a lot of little islands to swim out to and explore. There was also a blue switch that looked identical to the switches you had to hit with your melee weapon back in the first dungeon, but I couldn't get close enough to activate the switch.

That place was called

Spoiler for Hiden:
Driftwood. I can't figure out how to get to that switch either,  there was another section that had a broken bridge in there, I'm thinking that if you go back later on after helping them clear out the Hobbes they may have worked on settling the islands.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 08, 2010, 08:51:22 AM »

is it bad that, during the revolution, the only thing I was really worried about was

Spoiler for Hiden:
my property values?

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 08, 2010, 04:21:24 PM »

I finally became Queen of Albion last night (shut up Purge) and noticed something interesting about the first day:

Spoiler for Hiden:
the countdown doesn't seem to start until you've completed all of your day one audiences.  I've been running around doing quests and raking in income while the 'days left' is still at 365 days.  Also, why can't I have Reaver's head on a pike outside my castle?

I'm going to need to make a lot of friends to get level 5 in all the skills and get all the spells before the end.  from what I've seen I'm asuming the gnome quest cannot be completed until after I win the game unless something changes.

Because I can,
dangerballs

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 08, 2010, 05:12:34 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 07, 2010, 05:29:38 PM

Quote from: msteelers on November 07, 2010, 03:45:04 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

That place was called

Spoiler for Hiden:
Driftwood. I can't figure out how to get to that switch either,  there was another section that had a broken bridge in there, I'm thinking that if you go back later on after helping them clear out the Hobbes they may have worked on settling the islands.

Spoiler for Hiden:
That would be correct.  But you'll also need to do all three quests involving Driftwood to finish the entire switch sequence.  One you might miss is the one that starts in the bar in Bowerstone Market.

What's Cooking at Hacienda de Bolas del Peligro?

PC: Tomb Raider | Xbox360: GTA V | PS3: Infamous 2, Ni No Kuni
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 08, 2010, 05:33:19 PM »

Quote from: dangerbal[center]ls on November 08, 2010, 05:12:34 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
That would be correct.  But you'll also need to do all three quests involving Driftwood to finish the entire switch sequence.  One you might miss is the one that starts in the bar in Bowerstone Market.

How did I miss these quests?

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 08, 2010, 05:39:09 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 08, 2010, 05:33:19 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

they pop up in the Y screen when you're looking at the map.  I don't think the last two show up until after the revolution.

Spoiler for where to find them:
quest 1 is clearing out the hobbes, which you've already done since you found the switch.
quest 2 is in Driftwood after they set up the village.  I don't think that happens until you're going overseas.
quest 3 is in Bowestone Market, but it's out of the way in the Tavern.  the only reason I found it was the Quest list.

Because I can,
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 08, 2010, 05:42:33 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 08, 2010, 05:39:09 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

they pop up in the Y screen when you're looking at the map.  I don't think the last two show up until after the revolution.

quest 1 is clearing out the hobbes, which you've already done since you found the switch.
quest 2 is in Driftwood after they set up the village.  I don't think that happens until you're going overseas.
quest 3 is in Bowestone Market, but it's out of the way in the Tavern.  the only reason I found it was the Quest list.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I didn't do any of the quests. I just found the town and started exploring. When does Quest 1 become available? I did every quest that popped up on my list, unless they asked me to go kill someone. At least prior to the Revolution. I thought I would have more time to do quests, but it jumped to the end game quicker than I was expecting.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 08, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 08, 2010, 05:42:33 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on November 08, 2010, 05:39:09 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I didn't do any of the quests. I just found the town and started exploring. When does Quest 1 become available? I did every quest that popped up on my list, unless they asked me to go kill someone. At least prior to the Revolution. I thought I would have more time to do quests, but it jumped to the end game quicker than I was expecting.

Spoiler for Hiden:
If I remember right it didn't pop up until after you got the bridge to the gypsy camp fixed (which was the only way to get to Driftwood unless I missed something).  when you first find Driftwood there should be a guy standing on the beach near the wagons who asks for your help.  I think the quest was titled 'Pest Control'.

Because I can,
Fez
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 09, 2010, 05:25:52 AM »

I'm taking my time with the game so far.  Is there any benefit to going randomly into others' worlds?  Are there items I can find in shops in those worlds that I can't find in my own?
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: November 09, 2010, 06:06:04 AM »

Quote from: Fez on November 09, 2010, 05:25:52 AM

I'm taking my time with the game so far.  Is there any benefit to going randomly into others' worlds?  Are there items I can find in shops in those worlds that I can't find in my own?

Sorta, yes. There's...48 (I think) Legendary Weapons in the game, and you'll only find about 10 per playthrough if you don't head out exploring.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Travis
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 09, 2010, 07:12:11 AM »

When should I start buying property?  I just reached Bowerstone and won over the people.  I don't want to miss out too early since I don't accumulate gold when the game's off.  Yet I don't want to over complicate things too early either.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 09, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 09, 2010, 06:06:04 AM

Quote from: Fez on November 09, 2010, 05:25:52 AM

Sorta, yes. There's...48 (I think) Legendary Weapons in the game, and you'll only find about 10 per playthrough if you don't head out exploring.

from some Fable 3 fan site:

You won’t be able to get your sticky mitts on a single Legendary Weapon until you have got your ranged and melee weapons to level 5 on the Road To Rule. There are a MASSIVE 51 Legendary weapons available in Fable 3 and 26 of these can be nabbed by going solo through the game and are always available in the same places regardless of how many time you play the game. 12 of these are in treasure chests, 12 are in shops and the remaining 2 are rewards for completing quests. The other 25 are randomly generated which means you’ll need to start a new game to find them all or you can trade with other players. Alternatively, visit shops in someone else’s kingdom via XBOX LIVE (you’ll need Gold membership for this). Here is a list of all 51 Legendary Weapons, including the Limited Edition one, as well as the locations of the 26 weapons that are not randomly generated.

Because I can,
dangerballs

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 09, 2010, 08:35:22 AM »

Quote from: Travis on November 09, 2010, 07:12:11 AM

When should I start buying property?  I just reached Bowerstone and won over the people.  I don't want to miss out too early since I don't accumulate gold when the game's off.  Yet I don't want to over complicate things too early either.

I would start buying businesses the moment you can get the pack from the road to rule.  Houses tend to be a huge pain with the current ultra-crappy repair interface.

What's Cooking at Hacienda de Bolas del Peligro?

PC: Tomb Raider | Xbox360: GTA V | PS3: Infamous 2, Ni No Kuni
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 09, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »

Quote from: dangerballs on November 09, 2010, 08:35:22 AM

Quote from: Travis on November 09, 2010, 07:12:11 AM

I would start buying businesses the moment you can get the pack from the road to rule.  Houses tend to be a huge pain with the current ultra-crappy repair interface.

yeah, I spend the first 5 minutes of a game session just repairing the houses.  so far that's the only minus in the game for me.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: