http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 05:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How would you rate the Okami for PS2?
10    - Flawless execution; any issues are inconsequential - 0 (0%)
9      - Excellent overall with some quirks - 2 (66.7%)
8      - Terrific game with some problems that keep it from shining - 0 (0%)
7      - Solid game, but needs work. Not for all gamers - 0 (0%)
6      - Guilty pleasure, for most the problems may stand in the way of the good - 0 (0%)
5      - Gotta be hardcore into this game type to like it - 0 (0%)
1-4  - You GOTTA be kidding me. Ellen Pompeo is better than THIS! - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F.U.R. : Okami [PS2]  (Read 940 times)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: September 19, 2006, 02:05:32 PM »

You know the rules.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 02:08:13 PM »

OMG. Now there's two threads claiming heir to the OKAMI throne. REVOLUTION! ninja2
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 02:10:35 PM »

Quote from: ATB on September 19, 2006, 02:08:13 PM

OMG. Now there's two threads claiming heir to the OKAMI throne. REVOLUTION! ninja2

I guess maybe ATB DOESN'T. Read the first post here for FUR guidelines .

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 02:23:57 PM »

rules?  we don't need no steeenkeeeng roolz  icon_twisted

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 08:57:13 PM »

Ack I jumped the gun because I didn't want to read any silly rules icon_rolleyes I based my vote off the OPM demo, can't stop playing it, beautiful game and when it's on shelves tomorrow --who the hell posts polls like this, with these supposed "rules" icon_wink, before a game actually hits shelves anyways? -- I'm going to use my store credit to pick it. I don't need to wait, I know it's amazatron. icon_biggrin
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 11:40:49 AM by Tebunker » Logged

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 01:15:23 AM »

Quote from: Tebunker on September 19, 2006, 08:57:13 PM

Ack I jumped the gun because I didn't want to read any silly rules icon_rolleyes I based my vote off the OPM demo, can't stop playing it, beautiful game and when it's on shelves tomorrow --who the hell posts polls like this, with these supposed "rules", before a game actually hits shelves anyways? -- I'm going to use my store credit to pick it. I don't need to wait, I know it's amazatron.

Yeah, come on, lets wait till games are on shelves before we put up the polls, and please, lets not use the polls to discourage regular impressions threads, that will likely have more conversation and impressions than a simple poll thread.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 02:41:37 PM »

As I understand it, was on the shelf yesterday. When was the F.U.R. posted for it?

Mmmhhhmm. Okay. Thanks for playing.

These "furs" are fur people who want to see general consensus, and are fluid enough to change if longer playtimes = better or worse scoring.

I don't want betas, demo's etc. If people choose to do so, that's their business. I'm not policing it; I've provided the guidelines.

As it stands this would be better integrated into the site and I hope it does make it in some form into GamingTrend.

If you don't see value in it, then don't read / contribute.

Impressions are for reading. This is a "Glance system" with 3-4 positive points, 3-4 negative points (if you even want to put that).

Its a quick way to be heard and low commitment to contributing.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 02:50:55 PM by Purge » Logged

Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 01:04:11 AM »

Quote from: Purge on September 20, 2006, 02:41:37 PM

As I understand it, was on the shelf yesterday. When was the F.U.R. posted for it?

huh last I checked release dates are usually ship to store dates and you can actually buy it the next day..  Tongue All in good fun of giving you a hard time of course.. oh and I like the idea of the FUR  icon_biggrin

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 01:40:17 PM »

Quote from: Tebunker on September 21, 2006, 01:04:11 AM

Quote from: Purge on September 20, 2006, 02:41:37 PM

huh last I checked release dates are usually ship to store dates and you can actually buy it the next day..  Tongue All in good fun of giving you a hard time of course.. oh and I like the idea of the FUR  icon_biggrin

I found that most games come out on tuesday in the US (streetdates) and they hit canadian shelves on thursday/friday due to shipping or french manuals/box labels. So I am used to seeing impressions threads days before I can buy a game. Fact of the matter is, there was two Okami discussions going on (and an impressions thread) before I posted the F.U.R..   icon_cool

I'm not mad or anything, I just didn't like the tone I percieved in the message before my rant. 'zall.

Uhm, did I just hijack my own thread?  saywhat
==========================================================================================================
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Back to the FUR!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: