Here's the rules for this thread folks : This is my attempt at creating a quantifiable to describe the forum effect. Your votes are not locked in; if there is a big smelly turd in the Boston Creme donut you bought, you can
change it(KoTOR2, I'z lookin atchoo). This means the numbers may fluctuate and actually create an overall "current" impression of a game without being just a simple review time-slice that sits unchallenged over the
digital ages.I WANT :
- people to vote if they have played the game to any significant time (2 hour minimum, please).
- people to make brief comments if they've voted and wanted to point out their good/bad points. (not mandatory)
- people to dispute those points in this thread if they want to.
- people to come back and change (for better or worse) their rating of the game if they see fit to do so.
- people who are looking to buy the game to be able to see this and help them decide
- to be able to come up with another line I can start with "People" I DONT WANT :
- demo reviews; that's not final code. Unless the title specifies otherwise, retail product only.
- bogus reviews. If you haven't played it, don't vote.
- Fanboy review effects. Fanboys can vote if they meet criteria, but I don't want a hater* to skew results.
- this to turn into a help / spoiler thread.
*People are putting their cash down on these games; if you hate Sony/Nintendo/MS/DeveloperX/PublisherY, WTF does that have to do with the game?
For the reply to topics, I'd be looking for:
Example in Purge's pathetic little mind:
I gave PS3's Eruption at Pompeo
an 8, here's why:+
Plays like a dream+
Doesn't have shots of Chris Farley or Chris Rattan in it.+
Has Ellen Pompeo's body in it.-
Controls aren't "Hands on"-
Has Ellen Pompeo's face in it.-
Ellen has speaking roles