http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 07:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Darkness Spiritual Sequel Trailer  (Read 1292 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2013, 07:10:15 PM »

sweet  thumbsup

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2013, 04:03:51 AM »

The gameplay video on gamespot looks awesome. Almost TOO similar to Eternal Darkness. It makes me want to start a 7th play through of ED again... Need to resist.... Too much other stuff to play...

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2013, 03:01:02 PM »

So I want this to succeed, but I don't want to support it, not yet. Dyack skeeves me bad though. However an 8-10 hour game like ED in HD sounds awesome for 25$ so it may be hard to resist. Sounds like they have a publisher/investor too.

Maybe this will lead to an HD remake of ED or at least an eshop/vc release

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2013, 04:32:04 PM »

Quote from: Tebunker on July 26, 2013, 03:01:02 PM

So I want this to succeed, but I don't want to support it, not yet. Dyack skeeves me bad though. However an 8-10 hour game like ED in HD sounds awesome for 25$ so it may be hard to resist. Sounds like they have a publisher/investor too.

Maybe this will lead to an HD remake of ED or at least an eshop/vc release

I would buy an ED HD remake on the spot regardless of which console I had to buy!

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2013, 10:51:14 PM »

15 days to go, only $226,451 pledged towards the $750,000 goal....

Because I can,
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2013, 03:30:49 AM »

I don't think they get it, their rewards are terrible, there are no stretch goals, they update rarely, they need to do more than just say, trust us. Show folks the demo, show more, give more rewards.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2013, 03:38:16 AM »

Quote from: Tebunker on August 09, 2013, 03:30:49 AM

Show folks the demo, show more, give more rewards.

they have a demo gameplay video on the Kickstarter page plus a video talking about the combat system, so they are showing something a bit more than some other Kickstarters have.  I do agree with if they had better rewards they could probably get some pledge upgrades from the 3618 backers who chose to go just for the game

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2013, 12:46:45 AM »

well, 4 days left and they need about $470,000 to make it.  put a fork in her Jim, she's done.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2013, 07:39:59 PM »

and strike 2!

We here at Precursor Games would like to thank everyone who were involved in supporting, developing and promoting Shadow of the Eternals and its Kickstarter campaign.

We are grateful to those who not only backed this project, but also those who stood behind us every step of the way on this adventurous journey. The Order of the Unseen actively collaborated with us to create Shadow of the Eternals, and unwaveringly campaigned to help bring the game to life. When we began, we never imagined that we would meet so many amazing and creative people. Our community made this venture entirely worth it. Thank you for everything.

We would also like to thank our partners, whom without their support we would not have been able to launch this crowd-funding campaign: We would like to thank David Hayter for his collaboration and lending his voice acting talent to Shadow of the Eternals. To Reverb, for their tireless efforts in helping promote our game and crowdfunding campaign. To AMD and Crytek, for their technology and business partnerships and making them very worthwhile. Ray Muzyka for his endorsement of us and Shadow of the Eternals.

After we take a one week break, we will be upgrading the forum software to help improve the experience of our community. The Order forums will remain open for all those who have pledged on the Kickstarter for the next few weeks.

It is unfortunate that we were unable to crowd-fund this project at this time, but we have not given up. We intend to pursue other avenues with the ultimate goal of having our games come to fruition. Please feel free to migrate over to our Community Forums at www.precursorgames.com/forums, as we will be keeping our forums open for people to enjoy and discuss everything Precursor Games.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 07:29:42 PM »

and the project is now on hold.

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to put the Shadow of the Eternals project on hold. We are very happy with what we have accomplished both as a group and with the community. The community has blown us away and was the one thing that kept us going through it all - we cannot thank you enough.

Many of us will be taking a break. For those who are not aware, we all worked on this project as a labor of love and self financed 100% of everything for a over a year to try to make Shadow of the Eternals a reality. Although we did not succeed on doing this, we succeeded in making many friends and starting something that we hope provided value for those involved. We have no regrets.

Denis, Phil and Aaron have decided to continue to run the forums for those who wish to stay hang out and talk. Denis, Phil and Aaron will also be taking a break but will be around posting and talking with everyone when they can. Others from Precursor will also be popping in from time to time.

Is the project dead? No, but we feel it needs a rest too. We have all agreed as a group that when and if the time is right we will get together and start it up again.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: