http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 03:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EQ2 NDA has been lifted!!!  (Read 861 times)
Rhinohelix
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2004, 03:30:30 AM »

A message from John Smedley:

As of now, the NDA for the EverQuest II Beta is officially lifted. We encourage our beta testers to share the experiences they’ve had in beta with the rest of the EverQuest II community. Many more people who enrolled in the EverQuest II beta program can expect beta keys in their inboxes in the very near future. In addition, in the past few weeks we’ve let the Legends and Lords of EverQuest players in, and we would like to thank them for their support. We now have four Beta servers up and running including one French and one German server and we’ve let in over 30,000 players since July. In the near future that number will grow far past that. Keep an eye on your inbox!

============================
Moorgard
EQII Community Guy

Let the spilling of the beans begin!!!!

Rhino

Dance with the Devil and the Devil doesn't change.  The Devil changes you.
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 02:25:28 PM »

A very smart move to combat the impending open beta for WoW.  Although for some reason I still can't get myself excited about EQ2 at all...

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Rhinohelix
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 03:42:35 PM »

Thanks, EngineNo9, for posting in my thread. biggrin  <cue Sally Field Oscar moment>

YK's post was before mine, so I am going to request that this one be locked, deleted, burnt, taken out behind the woodshed, etc. to keep the forum from filling up with redundant threads.

EDIT:  AH-HA!!! I just re-read YK's thread and found out that I was the first here, in the right forum. smile  So rumors of my ineptitude are greatly exaggerated. biggrin

Rhino

Dance with the Devil and the Devil doesn't change.  The Devil changes you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: