http://gamingtrend.com
July 31, 2014, 08:00:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Impressions  (Read 47703 times)
Zarkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2006, 04:26:48 AM »

I'm about 10-12 hours in, and I've gone to the Imperial City and little else.  I've hit up all the people in the Market district, selling a few items, building up people's opinion of me and did the quest there, then went to the arena district, signed up as a gladiator (which is silly as a mage), beat the first person, then am off on the Grey Prince's quest.  Picked up a fishing quest that I'm going to have to wait on until later, and a wine quest that I'm messing with off and on.

And I'm only level 2. biggrin
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2006, 04:38:54 AM »

Quote from: "DiscoJason"
An update on my game.  I am about 22 hours into it and I think I am level 7.  I have yet to go to the Imperial City.  I have yet to go to all the major cities.  In fact, I have yet to do anything in the main quest apart from the initial delivery of the Amulet of Kings.  This is why I love the Elder Scrolls series.  I have spent a great deal of time in the game and I haven't even seen a fraction of it.  Bravo, Bethesda!

I just hit the 49 hour mark. I feel like I'll never see the entire game! Right now I'm concentrating on the main quest, when I complete that I'll go back and create a new character that is more fleshed out now that I have some experience with the game and how everything works.

My character is level 17.  biggrin  Trust me, you don't know tough combat until you've faced a giant crab like creature during a casual stroll through the swamps.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: March 27, 2006, 07:41:37 AM »

Ok, I know this is in the Console forum, but since the PC forums are quiet re: Oblivion--

Is there something wrong with AA in this game?  The game defaults to HDR on my system, and while it looks nice, I'm not a huge fan of it -- I really prefer what I guess is the 'crisper' image that vanilla Bloom or hell, just no post-processing at all provides.  Everything looks a little too foggy for me, which is cool in dungeons and caves and at night and whatnot, but looks dumb at noon under a clear sky, or really in any situation which is well-lit.

Anyway, I ask about AA because setting it to anything but off causes the game to crash once I actually tell it to load a savegame (or start a new one).  I've got a GeForce 7800GTX, for the record, latest drivers, etc.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »

AA cannot work while HDR is on.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »

Today was total random quest day.

I advanced to to Grand Champion at the Arena, explored a whole bunch, and puchased a wonderful house in my FAVORITE CITY Burma.

Calvin and me bought one at the same time during both of our games and started to squeel with glee once we entered our NEW HOUSES.  Felt so wrong, so gay..."Ohmygod, where am I going to showcase my swords?  The glass one should go here...."

"This bed is tooooo cute!"

"We've got a fireplace!"

"Oh no, but it doesn't light up yet..."

*both*
"AwwwwWWwwwWWWWwwwwwwWWww!"

TheMissingLink on PSN
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2006, 10:38:28 AM »

Quote from: "TheMissingLink"
I advanced to to Grand Champion at the Arena, explored a whole bunch, and puchased a wonderful house in my FAVORITE CITY Burma.

i'm thinking of buy that a house pretty soon, but i think i'll get mine in Bruma slywink  
it's in a neat town, nice central location, a fence nearby, and not too expensive.  i'd like to use my gold for other things, but i'm really in need of reliable place to store items right now...need more inventory room for the loot i pick up on all those quests and late-night thieving raids Cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2006, 11:43:05 AM »

Can someone list the Housing prices.

I know the one in Leyawiin in 7000gp.  I don't like the distance it is from everything.   I think as of know I want to live in Chorrol, but I don't want to spend tons of gold on a place that will just be a storage locker

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2006, 12:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sparhawk"
My character is level 17.  biggrin  Trust me, you don't know tough combat until you've faced a giant crab like creature during a casual stroll through the swamps.

Wait a minute, there's swamps in the game too?  Where the heck is that?  biggrin  This is great!  I was happy when I saw rolling fields out in the western region, I had thought it was going to be all forested land, so seeing some fairly open rolling fields was fantastic.  If there's swampland too, I'm just that much happier with the game already!

I'm about 12 hours in so far (that's all!) and the only region I've really explored with any detail is the area between Chorrol and that one town almost directly south of it.  Other than that, I've taken a few trips for quests, but only to two other towns.  And those, I just went on a direct trip there instead of diverting attention elsewhere (they were going to be long walks as it was!).

I did take a sidetrip while out east and explored all the way to the bottom of one of the elven ruins.  VERY impressive!  I'm excited at just how much there is to see and do in this game; I've loved everything I've done so far and know that I've only scratched the surface.

My first house will likely be in Chorrol, since that feels like my "home" in the game so far.  smile

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2006, 01:23:02 PM »

Leyawiin is where the swamps are located.  

Its also where I became
Spoiler for Hiden:
Knight Errant of the Knights of the White Stallion

It was pretty cool.  It hasn't opened up any new quest except for some bounty rewards.

Also, if you are Argonian or Khajit I would certainly check this area out if you fall out of favor  with the Fighter's Guild

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
warning

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2006, 03:16:29 PM »

I made a promise to myself that I would be careful in how I used fast travel.  I've handled it like World of Warcraft where I make myself ride or walk to each location before I allow myself to use fast travel.  That's worked out well as I've explored a lot of the map but now I'm mostly using fast travel from city to city and that does save a lot of time.

I really do miss the siltstriders from Morrowind!
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2006, 03:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "Interloper"
I think I may have hit a bug last night also.  

In the Waterfront District, I entered the Tower there.  That room was empty, but I noticed a hatch that went to some gaurd quarters in the floor.  Down I went.  In that next room were some gaurds, and nothing else of interest (at least that I could take with them watching.)  But, the hatch out was now locked!  Said I needed a key to get out!  Well, crap.  I looked around and couldn't find it.  But- one of the gaurds had it on him, with my choices being to pickpocket or kill him.  At level one, either wasn't an option.I even got his disposition maxed, and still found no way to get that key off him.   I was stuck.  I had to reload  previous save.

Also, I have a horse I got by legitimate means.  After exiting the imperial city on one visit, I found that it was now considered a crime for me to ride my horse (the icon changed to red for some reason).  I can't figure that one out either...

Actually, it may not be a bug. Try waiting 23 hours. You may have inadvertantly gone through when the hatch was unlocked due to changing guards. I know from following people around in Skilvalt (or something like that) that people lock their houses when they leave. If you're inside when it's time to lock up to go to bed they will approach you to get out. In that situation I don't know if anyone had the authority to do so to your character.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »

Quote from: "Turtle"
AA cannot work while HDR is on.
I know.  I wasn't clear enough in my post -- I tried turning HDR off, (setting it to Bloom or just None), and AA on, and it crashes on me.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2006, 05:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "Sparhawk"
An update on my game.  I am about 22 hours into it and I think I am level 7.  I have yet to go to the Imperial City.  I have yet to go to all the major cities.  In fact, I have yet to do anything in the main quest apart from the initial delivery of the Amulet of Kings.  This is why I love the Elder Scrolls series.  I have spent a great deal of time in the game and I haven't even seen a fraction of it.  Bravo, Bethesda!

I just hit the 49 hour mark. I feel like I'll never see the entire game! Right now I'm concentrating on the main quest, when I complete that I'll go back and create a new character that is more fleshed out now that I have some experience with the game and how everything works.

I'm about the same right now (but level 21), but I still haven't touched the main quest. I'm concentrating on finishing the Mage Guild prequests, just so I can enchant stuff and have access to the spellmaker.

The only problem is that I keep getting distracted by all the caves, dungeons, and ruins around the wayside. biggrin

Quote from: "disarm"
it's in a neat town, nice central location, a fence nearby, and not too expensive.  i'd like to use my gold for other things, but i'm really in need of reliable place to store items right now...need more inventory room for the loot i pick up on all those quests and late-night thieving raids Cool

Odds are you can mod it instead of buying a house. I hear there's a nice dimensional portal mod somewhere out there for popping in and tossing your loot around.

But yeah, Bruma is a nice place, simply because of the fence. But otherwise the town is a dump compared to some other locales. And I want a pretty house, not a shack in the snow.

Quote from: "warning"
I made a promise to myself that I would be careful in how I used fast travel.  I've handled it like World of Warcraft where I make myself ride or walk to each location before I allow myself to use fast travel.  That's worked out well as I've explored a lot of the map but now I'm mostly using fast travel from city to city and that does save a lot of time.

I have a rule of thumb with the fast travel - if I haven't been there yet, I don't fast travel there. Period. This is part of the reason I keep getting distracted in my main quest. smile

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »

Quote from: "Destructor"
I have a rule of thumb with the fast travel - if I haven't been there yet, I don't fast travel there. Period. This is part of the reason I keep getting distracted in my main quest. smile

Same here- and it works well eventhough I still feel a bit wrong about using it.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2006, 06:41:07 PM »

Quote from: "walTer"

Same here- and it works well eventhough I still feel a bit wrong about using it.

30 hours in and I fast travel everywhere. If I walked I'd never, ever get there. As it is I can lose a half hour when I see some flowers off to the side when I'm walking to some new dungeon. I love being an fighter/alchemist and man do I carry a lot of flowers for a Nord in daedric armor. slywink

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2006, 06:45:13 PM »

I don't usually get very emotionally involved in games, but last night I was given the "Purification" quest and that one got to me. I don't want to post spoilers so I won't go into it, but since the early days of EQ this is the closest I've gotten to any game character.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 27, 2006, 06:45:41 PM »

Quote from: "coopasonic"
If I walked I'd never, ever get there. As it is I can lose a half hour when I see some flowers off to the side when I'm walking to some new dungeon.

BINGO!

I need a week off just to play for 15 hours a day.  biggrin
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 27, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »

I don't usually get very emotionally involved in games, but last night I was given the "Purification" quest and that one got to me. I don't want to post spoilers so I won't go into it, but since the early days of EQ this is the closest I've gotten to any game character.

I know...I am still pondering joining the Assassin's Guild.  I have heard they are some of the best quests in the game but I am not sure if I really want to  play an assassin.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 27, 2006, 07:02:22 PM »

Flowers are so distracting.  I almost wish I didn't use alchemy.  I've been ambushed and attacked many times while picking flowers.  I don't blame them, I'd attack me too.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 27, 2006, 07:09:59 PM »

I've never really been able to get into alchemy in the Elder Scrolls games.  IT just seems too overwhelming.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 27, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »

I felt really bad for the guy in the Paranoia quest series.  Nice when a game makes you care about the characters.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 27, 2006, 07:37:35 PM »

Odds are you can mod it instead of buying a house. I hear there's a nice dimensional portal mod somewhere out there for popping in and tossing your loot around.

But yeah, Bruma is a nice place, simply because of the fence. But otherwise the town is a dump compared to some other locales. And I want a pretty house, not a shack in the snow.

mods won't work too well on the 360 though.  it's something i am missing a little after playing Morrowind on my PC, but i just couldn't justify the PC upgrade right now just for Oblivion.  as for that Bruma house being 'a shack in the snow,' that just means i'll have to buy a fancier one later slywink

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 27, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »

...as for that Bruma house being 'a shack in the snow,' that just means i'll have to buy a fancier one later slywink

Can you sell houses?
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: March 27, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »

I felt really bad for the guy in the Paranoia quest series.  Nice when a game makes you care about the characters.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I assume you followed the 3 people around and reported that none of them are in conspiracy... I went through his house and he has notes on a table in the basement based on your encounter. I'd like to get one of those notes to prove to the guards that he should be locked up.

Or get his house, whichever. :twisted:

as I understand it, one can block, and while blocking try to convince someone to stop attacking. ... makes me wonder if I can talk him out of getting himself killed. (the guard killed him instead of me).

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2006, 08:27:27 PM »

And I actually fully 'did' the Paranoia line. Followed the people like I was supposed to all day long.

At least I got lots of sneak skill for doing so. biggrin
75 sneak skill = being able to run sneak around at I'm 'heard' as often as if I was standing still. That and a new sneak attack multiplier.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2006, 09:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "Purge"

Spoiler for Hiden:
I assume you followed the 3 people around and reported that none of them are in conspiracy... I went through his house and he has notes on a table in the basement based on your encounter. I'd like to get one of those notes to prove to the guards that he should be locked up.

as I understand it, one can block, and while blocking try to convince someone to stop attacking. ... makes me wonder if I can talk him out of getting himself killed. (the guard killed him instead of me).

Spoiler for Hiden:
This is exactly why I felt bad.  Nobody was spying on him (by the way, I never snuck around.  I actually went and talked to the people who stated that they saw him staring at them all the time and knew he was just delusional.  Then, after he attacked me and I killed him, I got his ke yand went into his house and read all those notes.  The guy had certainly lost it and I felt bad for him.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
walTer

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 27, 2006, 09:19:05 PM »

I too felt very bad for him- the quest did NOT turn out the way I wanted it to.

Maybe I should have (spoiler:)
turned him in and that way he would not have attacked me.
(end spoiler)

I guess that is the sign of a good game.  Man I wish work was over already- I got quests to do!!

- i don't know how to make that spoiler box obviously... :oops:
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2006, 09:26:12 PM »

I hope someone mod-fixes the leveled loot system soon.  Leveled enemies I can deal with -- but everyone in the world carrying Daedric weapons and wearing Ebony or Glass armor to match their new character levels is retarded on an Axes-are-Blunt-weapons scale.

So far Oblivion seems to be three steps forward, two steps back.  It's better than Morrowind overall, yes -- but while it's managed to fix alot of Morrowind's problems, it also fucked up things that Morrowind got right.

I did read on the offical forums that someone might try making 'scale caps' for the McDungeons -- basically, if the dungeon or cave or whatnot is close to a well-trafficked area, like a city, it'll get capped at, say, level 5 items and monsters, and scale directly with your level.  If a dungeon is miles away from a city, though, nestled in dangerous terrain or well-hidden, it'll get capped at something much higher, and potentially scale several levels ahead of you (til it hits that cap).

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 27, 2006, 10:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
So far Oblivion seems to be three steps forward, two steps back.  It's better than Morrowind overall, yes -- but while it's managed to fix alot of Morrowind's problems, it also fucked up things that Morrowind got right.

Man, can't agree there.  I can't think of a single thing that Morrowind did better than Oblivion.  The new scaled leveling system is problematic but still better wrt to balance than Morrowind was unmodded.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2006, 10:15:20 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
This is exactly why I felt bad.  Nobody was spying on him (by the way, I never snuck around.  I actually went and talked to the people who stated that they saw him staring at them all the time and knew he was just delusional.  Then, after he attacked me and I killed him, I got his ke yand went into his house and read all those notes.  The guy had certainly lost it and I felt bad for him.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I had a feeling this quest was essentially a spy-on-people quest, so I declined his request.  I ran out of the city and when I came back the guards butchered him right in front of me.  It was kinda funny.  Psycho.

TheMissingLink on PSN
warning

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 27, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kevin Grey"
Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"

Man, can't agree there.  I can't think of a single thing that Morrowind did better than Oblivion.  The new scaled leveling system is problematic but still better wrt to balance than Morrowind was unmodded.

Apart from the humor of LE admitting Morrowind got something right I have to say Morrowind did nail the atmosphere better than Oblivion.  The city inside the insect shell?  The siltstriders?  It was all just so foreign that it really drew me in.

Oblivion's an amazing game but it's a pretty generic fantasy setting.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 27, 2006, 11:43:07 PM »

Quote from: "TheMissingLink"

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I had a feeling this quest was essentially a spy-on-people quest, so I declined his request.  I ran out of the city and when I came back the guards butchered him right in front of me.  It was kinda funny.  Psycho.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The quest is much more lucrative if you feed into his fears.  When I did it, I always selected the "That guy's totally following you, dude" option.  He winds up giving you about 550 gold for the three people.  I drew the line at filling out his kill list.  Maybe when I play my stealth assassin later...

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 27, 2006, 11:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "Interloper"
I think I may have hit a bug last night also.  

In the Waterfront District, I entered the Tower there.  That room was empty, but I noticed a hatch that went to some gaurd quarters in the floor.  Down I went.  In that next room were some gaurds, and nothing else of interest (at least that I could take with them watching.)  But, the hatch out was now locked!  Said I needed a key to get out!  Well, crap.  I looked around and couldn't find it.  But- one of the gaurds had it on him, with my choices being to pickpocket or kill him.  At level one, either wasn't an option.I even got his disposition maxed, and still found no way to get that key off him.   I was stuck.  I had to reload  previous save.

Also, I have a horse I got by legitimate means.  After exiting the imperial city on one visit, I found that it was now considered a crime for me to ride my horse (the icon changed to red for some reason).  I can't figure that one out either...

Actually, it may not be a bug. Try waiting 23 hours. You may have inadvertantly gone through when the hatch was unlocked due to changing guards. I know from following people around in Skilvalt (or something like that) that people lock their houses when they leave. If you're inside when it's time to lock up to go to bed they will approach you to get out. In that situation I don't know if anyone had the authority to do so to your character.

I think I ran into that too.  Turns out the problem was that there's multiple floors.  What you want to leave by isn't the hatch in the floor, it's the ladder on the wall.  The locked hatch leads to the captain's quarters or something.  If you think about it, it makes sense, since you went down to come in, you go up to get out.  The ladder is kind of hard to see since the rungs blend into the wall, but it's there.

TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 28, 2006, 12:33:53 AM »

Vampire stuff - going to put it in a spoiler in case people want to discover on their own.

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, I was offered the chance of becoming a vampire...and I made a save before I accepted (actually two saves, JUST to make sure) and started messing around.  I'm not sure the perks of being a vampire really outweigh the annoyances.  

A) I like being out during the day, and the only way to do this if you're a vampire is if you feed the night before which isn't HARD, just a little time-consuming and if you forget and fast travel, you're dead.

B) You get like, a +5 stat increase in a lot of stuff, with it adding something like +5 stat every day you go without feeding after that.  Then pretty soon people start shunning you.  This would be MOST beneficial in Oblivion Gates where I'd probably wait a couple of days, to be honest (actually, can I wait in Oblivion Gates?).  No sun in there!

C) I get a spell where you detect life for 100 ft, and then a few days later I got a charm spell...do the spells keep coming the more days I spend being a vampire?

SO I don't know if I'm going to go the vampire route or not...

TheMissingLink on PSN
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: March 28, 2006, 12:37:09 AM »

Question:  If you kill someone, can you then take over their house?  Also, does it release anything in that house to being free, or is it still 'steal this item'?
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 28, 2006, 12:52:52 AM »

You can't really take over their house; can't sleep in their bed, for instance, since you're technically still trespassing.  I don't quite remember if it changes it from stealing to taking the item, however.  But I'm guessing, with how the bed works, that it's still stealing.

TheMissingLink on PSN
gilgamex
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 28, 2006, 03:28:53 AM »

Quote from: "Zarkon"
Question:  If you kill someone, can you then take over their house?  Also, does it release anything in that house to being free, or is it still 'steal this item'?

As far as I can tell, yes. I took over the pirate boat in the waterfront district of imperial city and made it my own. So far (30+ hours in) i still havent lost anything. All of my items are where I left them. It's a nice location, and MUCH nicer than the 2000 gold shack.

I have taken the time to actually read all 14 pages of this thread. All I can say is:

1) To me, this game is superior to Morrowind is almost every regard.

2) Lord Ebonstone needs to let go of the whole "axe as a blunt weapon" gripe. I swear he mentions this at least 5 times in seperate posts. Get over it dude!  :?
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 28, 2006, 03:53:45 AM »

Quote from: "warning"
Oblivion's an amazing game but it's a pretty generic fantasy setting.

But, man, this generic fantasy setting has never been done so well.

Seriously, Morrowind was often *too* alien for me.
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 28, 2006, 11:17:48 AM »

Sorry to invade the console forum with this but...

I`m running a p4 3.0, 1gig ddr, 6800gt 256mb card. I don`t plan on getting a 360 for a few months still or so  :x ! So any idea how well this will run on my PC? Or should I hold out until I grab a 360? Hmm...
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 28, 2006, 12:10:25 PM »

From what I understand, it will run just peachy on your machine Harpua.

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: