http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 05:25:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East Side Story - free adventure game 4/20 only  (Read 1404 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:36:57 AM »

Giveaway of the Day has the adventure game East Side Story available for free today 4/20.  The game is the fourth in a series of mystery adventures set in Sweden and got decent/good reviews.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 12:20:46 PM »

Thank! I am downloading the game now.
I love adventure game and I loooove free adventure game  icon_lol
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »

Cool, I'll give this a shot.  My girlfriend will love it too.  Thanks very much for the heads-up!

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
Arnir

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 04:13:31 PM »

Thanks for the headsup on this one. My download keeps stopping early, unfortunately, but I'm trying the mirror site now.

If the road home crosses any landscape features that include words like "forgotten," "void," "razorthorn," "shadowmist," or "doom," then I vote that we take a nap first.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

Thanks for letting us know.  I can't seem to connect to either download location, though. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Tscott
Gaming Trend Reader

It's making me blue

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 05:19:01 PM »

Stopped downloading at 294MB (out of 500).  Now neither download link is working for me.

Mr. Horrible says, "I don't mind. The thing that bothers me is someone keeps moving my chair."
-TMBG
Huw the Poo

Please feed dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 05:22:25 PM »

Both download links apparently point to the same source.  Either way, it's not responding for me either.  The server's probably getting hammered.  I'm going to try again in a few hours.

Resident anti-Steam troll
Steam profile
Tscott
Gaming Trend Reader

It's making me blue

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 03:08:03 AM »

Finally got it to download.  It installed and ran fine.  Looks nice, for free.  It's now low priority on my backlog. (I've got Bioshock, Sam & Max Season 1, and Oblivion, among others still to play).

Mr. Horrible says, "I don't mind. The thing that bothers me is someone keeps moving my chair."
-TMBG
Sarkus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 03:10:00 AM »

Quote from: Tscott on April 21, 2008, 03:08:03 AM

Finally got it to download.  It installed and ran fine.  Looks nice, for free.  It's now low priority on my backlog. (I've got Bioshock, Sam & Max Season 1, and Oblivion, among others still to play).

Umm, if you've still got Oblivion on backlog, you should stop buying or downloading games for awhile.

nod

Roger: And you should know, I have no genitals.
Syndey: That's alright.  I have both.

- American Dad
Tscott
Gaming Trend Reader

It's making me blue

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 05:14:24 AM »

Quote from: Sarkus on April 21, 2008, 03:10:00 AM

Quote from: Tscott on April 21, 2008, 03:08:03 AM

Umm, if you've still got Oblivion on backlog, you should stop buying or downloading games for awhile.

nod
Yeah, my backlog is ridiculous right now.  After having a computer that could play no current games, I've finally got a decent system and about 4 years worth of games that I drooled over but never bought, until now.  Oblivion is being held until the summer when I'll have ample time to mod and play to my hearts content.

-TMBG
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »

I downloaded and installed this on the 20th, am trying it out now, but appear to be stuck already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: