http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 01:49:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dress at E3??  (Read 2281 times)
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »

This will be my first E3 and I want to make sure casual dress is appropriate.  I know it's like 100+ in LA right now and would like to wear shorts if that is allowed.  

It may be a goofy question, but I figure better safe than sorry.  So, those of you who have been please let me know.  Thanks!

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 11:23:07 PM »

as long as you have clothes on you'll be okay. Trust me, you're going to see some of the most poorly dressed males in the country in that building, you could wear boxers and an undershirt and be fine.

When I went I had met up with a few folks, and quickly ditched them when I realized how dorky they dressed and acted, yes I was that vain.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 11:43:17 PM »

Spandex shorts!

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 11:58:01 PM »

No...go Commando! slywink

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 12:14:23 AM »

Sweet.  Thanks a lot for the info guys.  That is pretty much what I was thinking.  Now I found out I may have to wear a shirt from the company I am "representing".  Oh well, see ya there!

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 03:29:10 AM »

Quote from: "Eco-Logic"
Sweet.  Thanks a lot for the info guys.  That is pretty much what I was thinking.  Now I found out I may have to wear a shirt from the company I am "representing".  Oh well, see ya there!

So, what are you 'representing'? We might have to meet somewhere. smile

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 02:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "Destructor"
Quote from: "Eco-Logic"

So, what are you 'representing'? We might have to meet somewhere. smile

A local game shop called Game Exchange.  I don't work for them, the friend I am going with does.  He was kind enough to grab me a pass though.

I think it would be cool to meet up with you and some other GG'ers.  I don't have a clue what to expect at the conference though or any idea where a good place to meet would be.  

My email address is:  [email protected]  

Let me know what you all think.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: