http://gamingtrend.com
September 03, 2014, 02:15:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOA4 patch...any word?  (Read 437 times)
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2006, 04:13:12 AM »

So, I stopped playing DOA4 after hearing about the bug that erased all your progress.  Any word on that getting fixed?  I actually had all my progress erased in COD2, so I know how much that sucks, but that got patched, so I was able to start playing again.  Be nice to go back to getting my ass kicked soon.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Jarrodhk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »

Haven't heard anything about a specific patch for DOA4, however they did have the dashboard patch recently.  I seem to recall there being something in there about changing the way profiles were loaded and whether or not saves were overwritten.

I've been nailed by the bug twice now... haven't had any problems since the dashboard update though <crosses fingers>.  Also have made it a point to never ever change the first player controller profile while playing the game.  We're (friends and I) thinking that may have been the culprit the last time.

I really have much fun with the game.  Was playing some 2 on 1 versus tag this evening before having to work.  It's a very different experience having to adjust for not only the 2 different characters, but 2 different play styles.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: