http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 03:38:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Didn't preorder the Xbox 360? Have fun camping out!  (Read 4021 times)
Calvin
Gaming Trend Senior Member

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2005, 09:33:31 PM »

Hey grats Starshifter, but seriously man, is there any topic lately that you don't go crazy about??  :wink:  Sorry, its just every time I see you in a 360 thread you have all sorts of bold and exclamation marks and everything.

Ahh, who am I kidding? I'm just jealous you are paid off in full man!!
markus
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 03:53:32 PM »

Quote from: "Calvin"
Quote from: "Arkon"
Quote from: "Sparhawk"
Seriously, Iam still going over things in my head, and I have no clue how I will afford this, or even if I really want it. But I will have it!.

Will you play PGR3 with me if you get it?

Most likely, but I need to go play some PGR2 to make sure I want 3.

I can tell you I will be playing Madden 06 and PD0 online however, and Kameo by my lonesome smile

Thought Kameo was going to have Co-op Via Live?

I honestly have no idea-but it seems like the kind of thing I would want to play SP first smile

Kameo definitely has online co-op.  I'm just not sure if it's the actual story like in PDZ or something different.

I know what you mean about the single player though.  I'll probably have multiple games started - one to go through the single player alone and a couple for online games with different people.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2005, 04:00:18 PM »

What sucks for me is I have an Amazon gift certificate and I've just about convinced the wife that I can use it on the 360.  So now, it's kind of the only option.  And there's nothing available.  Grrrr.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2005, 05:12:12 PM »

26 Minute Interview with Pete Hines from X05!

Lots of good info and some new stuff as well.

One quote from Pete: "Were planning to be a Day 1 launch title"  frown  *sigh* I hope it's true.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/movies360/download.php?id=1129134579&file=elderchat_01.wmv

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2005, 05:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sparhawk"
Seriously, Iam still going over things in my head, and I have no clue how I will afford this, or even if I really want it. But I will have it!.

Will you play PGR3 with me if you get it?

I'll play PGR3 with you...if it truly is out on launch day...heh.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Fellow

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2005, 10:39:08 PM »

I'll join in, if there be room for a crasherer.

X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 10:27:48 PM »

Does anyone know what stores didnt take pre-orders?  Target maybe?  Others?  I'm going to be camping out somewhere on the 21st.  I preordered from Gamestop and they said I would have to wait until the second shipment, FUCK THAT!  I'm impatient and I'd rather camp out somewhere and get it on day one!  Plus it just sounds like fun to me.  I'll sit in the car and play my DS until people start lining up.

Matt
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2005, 02:34:56 AM »

As much as I would love to keep this unit for myself I cannot resist selling it on ebay since I made double the price of a ps2 when it came out I'm sure to get close or over that if this info holds true..

Gamer tag= gball
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2005, 04:10:48 AM »

Quote from: "GatorFavre"
Does anyone know what stores didnt take pre-orders?  Target maybe?  Others?  I'm going to be camping out somewhere on the 21st.  I preordered from Gamestop and they said I would have to wait until the second shipment, FUCK THAT!  I'm impatient and I'd rather camp out somewhere and get it on day one!  Plus it just sounds like fun to me.  I'll sit in the car and play my DS until people start lining up.

Target
Wal Mart
Circuit City
Best Buy

good luck smile
mytocles

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2005, 09:10:45 PM »

My progress:  I'm getting just the basic HD edition ($399) plus Oblivion, not much else, unless my financial circs change a lot!

So, $470 plus tax and EB warranty... let's just call it $500 for simplicity...

-  $50 down for the Box, $5 for Oblivion;
-  Made $100 babysitting (I swear it, someone entrusted me with their children for an overnight - we played video games, lol);
-  Got $100 check for my upcoming (maybe I should say impending) birthday.

That's all that's paid for, or in-hand right now, but I'm going on an eBay selling binge starting tomorrow - Dreamcast bundles, PS2 bundles, individual XBox and PS2 games, whatever I can put on somewhat easily.

So I need, right now - about $245.  I expect some more cash and/ or EB gift cards for my b'day, also (I put the word out!)  Talk about a well-timed birthday, little did I know - that many years ago - how important it would be.  It would've really sucked to have been born Nov. 23!  Tongue

Mytocles (MY-toe-cleez)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: