http://gamingtrend.com
August 01, 2014, 08:09:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo III --Impressions start on page 36 --  (Read 87319 times)
rittchard
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: March 31, 2014, 08:19:18 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on March 31, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

Quote from: The Grue on March 31, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

Quote from: Teggy on March 31, 2014, 12:05:07 PM

You can get a stack of them for finishing a Nephalem Rift.

Yeah, ended up getting some that way last night.  I was level 65 and joined a group doing Torment 1 rifts and I think we did 4 of them and I got to level 70 and had a nice chunk of them.  They were in their mid-100s Paragon levels and I was barely damaging monsters and could die very easily.  Not sure if paragon levels come into play when the monsters are generated, but I was playing Torment 1 before Reaper came out and able to play just fine, but now it's too tough for me.  Will have to either find groups that are as patient or play on lower difficulties until I get geared up again.

Grue remember monster scale up based on group size and gear levels, so you were probably outleveled based on these criteria.  You might have had a easier time if you tried Torment lvl 1 solo.  

Just a thought

The difficulty seems up from what I remember as well.  I think I can only handle Expert at this point, lvl 70 (P32).  I thought my gear was decent but clearly it's not cutting it.  I just hit 70 though so maybe that's why.  I think my DPS number is around 200k which I presume is fairly low.

BTW this may be a well known thing for many of you, but I noticed a huge difference in my actual damage output (not just the DPS value but the amount of things dying on screen) when I equipped some gloves with +10% crit chance.  Yellow crit numbers were flying off the screen like crazy.   Of course this was only on Hard so maybe some other stat is more critical (no pun intended) to make it in Torment?
TheEgoWhip
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: March 31, 2014, 10:36:01 PM »

I just started the Adventure mode last night and I really enjoyed it.  Its a right into the action feeling that skips all the story lines i have seen soo many times already.  The bloodshards are kinda interesting, but i spent 100 of them and I didn't see anything decent so I am lukewarm on them.  I did like the Nephelim Rifts, too.  More frantic, constant action with decent chance at loot.  I have been playing them at Torment level and hoping to see some of the improved legendary drops listed in the difficulty slider.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: March 31, 2014, 10:40:59 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on March 31, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Yeah, ended up getting some that way last night.  I was level 65 and joined a group doing Torment 1 rifts and I think we did 4 of them and I got to level 70 and had a nice chunk of them.  They were in their mid-100s Paragon levels and I was barely damaging monsters and could die very easily.  Not sure if paragon levels come into play when the monsters are generated, but I was playing Torment 1 before Reaper came out and able to play just fine, but now it's too tough for me.  Will have to either find groups that are as patient or play on lower difficulties until I get geared up again.

Grue remember monster scale up based on group size and gear levels, so you were probably outleveled based on these criteria.  You might have had a easier time if you tried Torment lvl 1 solo.  

Just a thought

The difficulty seems up from what I remember as well.  I think I can only handle Expert at this point, lvl 70 (P32).  I thought my gear was decent but clearly it's not cutting it.  I just hit 70 though so maybe that's why.  I think my DPS number is around 200k which I presume is fairly low.

BTW this may be a well known thing for many of you, but I noticed a huge difference in my actual damage output (not just the DPS value but the amount of things dying on screen) when I equipped some gloves with +10% crit chance.  Yellow crit numbers were flying off the screen like crazy.   Of course this was only on Hard so maybe some other stat is more critical (no pun intended) to make it in Torment?

If your damage number on the sheet is 200k, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do torment 1.  I'm only at 80k and just played through the game on Torment 1.
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: April 01, 2014, 12:05:01 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on March 31, 2014, 08:16:00 PM

Quote from: Autistic Angel on March 31, 2014, 08:01:54 PM

Quote from: The Grue on March 31, 2014, 03:14:55 PM

Just a thought

Yeah, wasn't sure if Paragon levels kept scaling that up or not.  They were almost 100 Paragon levels over me.  I will probably just open a game and hope people join.

What's your Battle.Net name?  It doesn't appear to be on the official list.

-Autistic Angel

TheGrue#1545

Okay, I just sent you a Friend Request.  I'm closer to your level -- my Damage Rating is only 341k -- so we'll run a couple bounties on Torment 1 and see if they're doable!

-Autistic Angel
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: April 01, 2014, 07:51:51 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on March 31, 2014, 10:40:59 PM

Quote from: rittchard on March 31, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Just a thought

If your damage number on the sheet is 200k, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do torment 1.  I'm only at 80k and just played through the game on Torment 1.

Apparently I need extra padding on my numbers lol.  I was definitely having trouble doing good damage in Torment on certain mobs, even some trash mobs were taking forever to go down.  I think I can handle Master now but I don't know about Torment.  Also I may just need to adjust my skill build for solo play.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: April 01, 2014, 08:32:03 PM »

your numbers seem really good imo, but your skills seem like odd choices.

I'd suggest giving this a try :

Justice - whatever rune
Fist of the Heavens - whatever rune
Phalanx - Bowmen
Heaven's fury - the triple one
Bombardment - whatever rune
condemn - instant explosion

for passives :

Lord commander
hold your ground
renewal
whatever

make sure your shield has 20% block rate or higher

If you have problems surviving, remove bombardment or condemn and replace with the shield glare (charm).

That build got me through torment at about a third of your dps/toughness so it should work fine.  The archers are amazing fwiw.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: April 02, 2014, 01:48:47 AM »

My Crusader is killing it in Torment 1 with about 200k DPS, but she has collected a bunch of specific items from my other characters
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Forge-1255/hero/43773541

I've rerolled the off stats now, guess mystic changes don't show up in the profile.

I'll change it up if grouped with a bunch of others and take Blind and the shield that makes it 360, as that does a great job keep everyone else alive, but if I'm soloing I want them to hit me.  I've actually got 3 of the Crusader legendary shields now.

The only problem is she can't take down treasure goblins frown
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:51:31 AM by forgeforsaken » Logged
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: April 02, 2014, 11:07:39 AM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on April 02, 2014, 01:48:47 AM

The only problem is she can't take down treasure goblins frown

Glad I'm not the only one having trouble with this on their Crusader

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: April 02, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »

mine did ok on treasure pygmies with the build above.  the archers shredded them ok enough and the burst of fist of the heavens is better for chasing them than the spinny hammerville
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: April 02, 2014, 04:50:33 PM »

It's interesting if you check out the most used skills/builds, both Blessed Hammer and Steed Charge are in the top but I haven't seen them used much by our guys.  Like Hark above, I prefer Justice and Fist for my main abilities.  I also use some other stuff which apparently isn't very popular (Consecration).  I haven't even tried Steed yet...  I'm surprised about Blessed Hammer, I felt like it dropped off completely in usefulness after I hit 70, especially compared with Fist.

http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/crusader
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: April 02, 2014, 04:59:48 PM »

I actually prefer the hammers using limitless rune.  Been trying Phalanx with Archers recently, but I like condemn with larger area rune
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:01:33 PM by Soulchilde » Logged

NiM$
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: April 02, 2014, 05:11:25 PM »

I cant' stress enough just how much damage those archers do, especially with the lord commander rune smile

Also was fun to find out that when Forge called in the archers, my monk's unity triggered for each of them giving us all a 20% damage increase for the 5 seconds they are up (including boosting them)
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: April 02, 2014, 05:17:11 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 02, 2014, 04:50:33 PM

It's interesting if you check out the most used skills/builds, both Blessed Hammer and Steed Charge are in the top but I haven't seen them used much by our guys.
I use the hammers, as my items/build is designed around being completely surrounded by enemies.    The steed I find kind of useless, and the cooldown is way too long.  I rather use Falling Sword to move around.
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: April 02, 2014, 05:23:19 PM »

Btw, do the resistance from Diamonds stack?   I haven't run the numbers since that isn't my thing, but I'm curious  to know

NiM$
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: April 02, 2014, 06:13:15 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on April 02, 2014, 05:23:19 PM

Btw, do the resistance from Diamonds stack?   I haven't run the numbers since that isn't my thing, but I'm curious  to know

Yes, all benefits from gems stack.  Diamonds are basically the all-purpose anti-elite gems, granting increasing resistances to their elemental affixes and maxing out the damage you deal in return.  At the higher difficulties, they're absolutely invaluable for tweaking up your Toughness!

-Autistic Angel
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: April 02, 2014, 06:30:16 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on April 02, 2014, 06:13:15 PM

Quote from: Soulchilde on April 02, 2014, 05:23:19 PM

Yes, all benefits from gems stack.  Diamonds are basically the all-purpose anti-elite gems, granting increasing resistances to their elemental affixes and maxing out the damage you deal in return.  At the higher difficulties, they're absolutely invaluable for tweaking up your Toughness!

-Autistic Angel

Thanks as I've begun stacking them because of Elites/Rares

NiM$
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: April 02, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on April 02, 2014, 05:17:11 PM

It's interesting if you check out the most used skills/builds, both Blessed Hammer and Steed Charge are in the top but I haven't seen them used much by our guys.
I use the hammers, as my items/build is designed around being completely surrounded by enemies.    The steed I find kind of useless, and the cooldown is way too long.  I rather use Falling Sword to move around.

somewhat ironic since falling sword has 30 second cooldown to the steed's 25 slywink  (20 with lord commander)

The last rune for the horse is pretty useful, can drag mobs wherever and when combined with the instant condemn you can whip them around and blow them all up.

forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: April 02, 2014, 07:01:45 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on April 02, 2014, 06:52:57 PM

Quote from: forgeforsaken on April 02, 2014, 05:17:11 PM

somewhat ironic since falling sword has 30 second cooldown to the steed's 25 slywink  (20 with lord commander)

The last rune for the horse is pretty useful, can drag mobs wherever and when combined with the instant condemn you can whip them around and blow them all up.

With Rapid Descent rune you can get FS as low as 10s, though I've been experimenting with the other runes recently.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: April 02, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »

that's only if you're moving into mobs, the steed allows you to move away from mobs (or bring them with you).  it can be used to get out more often
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: April 03, 2014, 12:55:44 PM »

there are legendaries that are only available in the caches you get after completing all bounties in an act, the chance of getting these is not affected by difficulty.  This is stupid. So the best way to get them is to go through as fast and many times as you can on normal.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: April 03, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on April 03, 2014, 12:55:44 PM

there are legendaries that are only available in the caches you get after completing all bounties in an act, the chance of getting these is not affected by difficulty.  This is stupid. So the best way to get them is to go through as fast and many times as you can on normal.
Is there a list of which ones?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: April 03, 2014, 02:09:42 PM »

Did you know there's a legendary that gives 2 extra heaven's fury beams?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: April 03, 2014, 03:08:17 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on April 03, 2014, 02:09:42 PM

Did you know there's a legendary that gives 2 extra heaven's fury beams?

no but that's amazing

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/82430-ros-faq-reaper-of-souls-frequently-asked#cachelegs
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: April 03, 2014, 05:02:11 PM »

I tried the horsies yesterday but didn't have much luck.

I also switched back to Blessed Hammer and can see the draw now that I have more crit capability.  Also because it's holy damage you can combine with that Holy passive and get additional healing for survival capability.  The Wrath cost seems much lower as well as I can spam it much more readily.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: April 03, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »

blessed hammers are probably the most efficient damage the crusader has with regard to wrath per damage, I just don't care for the playstyle.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: April 03, 2014, 11:19:49 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on April 03, 2014, 05:15:24 PM

blessed hammers are probably the most efficient damage the crusader has with regard to wrath per damage, I just don't care for the playstyle.

I had a really cool low level legendary that made the hammers way bigger on screen, really hoping to see that again!

Here's what I'm thinking of for my new baseline solo build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/crusader#UelifO!aWie!cbZZbY

The bad thing is it depends almost exclusively on Holy damage, but the good thing is that with Holy Cause, you are theoretically healing with all your damage skills.  Add in Wrathful and Life per Hit, and you should pretty much be healing yourself while doing damage all the time.

For grouping, change the Law if another Crusader has it on, and maybe substitute in Judgment in place of Condemn.  The stun is nice and I like the Crit rune on it.  I may actually just leave that in the build regardless.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: April 04, 2014, 01:34:57 AM »

Think about dropping Condemn for either Judgement or Shield Glare.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: April 06, 2014, 01:01:39 AM »

I'm amazed at how much faster leveling is now.  On release, my Barbarian played through the game 2 1/2 times on the increasing difficulty levels.  Took me 44 hours and I ended up at level 52.  My Crusader is about halfway through Act III on Hard (16 hours in), and is already at level 45.   eek

Really enjoying this Crusader.  It's my favorite of the melee classes so far.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: April 06, 2014, 01:20:28 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on April 06, 2014, 01:01:39 AM

I'm amazed at how much faster leveling is now.  On release, my Barbarian played through the game 2 1/2 times on the increasing difficulty levels.  Took me 44 hours and I ended up at level 52.  My Crusader is about halfway through Act III on Hard (16 hours in), and is already at level 45.   eek

Really enjoying this Crusader.  It's my favorite of the melee classes so far.

I think this weekend is running 50% bonus XP also
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: April 06, 2014, 05:58:31 PM »

Christ, would it have killed them to put a checkpoint or two in the bigger areas in Act V?  I just went nearly 45 minutes without one.   icon_evil

EDIT:  Can't say I'm hugely impressed so far with the expansion act:

1.  I've seen a ton of bugs, including placeholder "Bad Data" text instead of tiles, baddies getting stuck on the environment, enemies models stretching halfway across the screen when they are killed, etc.
2.  I've tried Enchanting with the Mystic twice now, paying between $25K and $50K to replace properties.  On both occasions, of the two replacements I was offered, one was fairly worthless (something like "increase gold pickup by 1 yard) and the other was the exact same one I just paid to replace.   Roll Eyes  Needless to say, I don't think I'll be using that feature very often.
3.  Is it just me, or are most of the "zombie" enemies just renamed models from Act I?
4.  The areas just seem to be getting larger and larger with fewer and fewer checkpoints, which is rather irritating.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:35:27 PM by Gratch » Logged

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: April 07, 2014, 02:13:48 AM »

Quote from: Gratch on April 06, 2014, 05:58:31 PM

2.  I've tried Enchanting with the Mystic twice now, paying between $25K and $50K to replace properties.  On both occasions, of the two replacements I was offered, one was fairly worthless (something like "increase gold pickup by 1 yard) and the other was the exact same one I just paid to replace.   Roll Eyes  Needless to say, I don't think I'll be using that feature very often.

Don't give up on this.  You're going to get bad results sometimes, but you'll also get good ones.  I've gotten some wonderful replacements for useless stats.

Also, Act V is not the main attraction of this expansion.  Get through it (I just did it on Normal to rush through) and unlock Adventure Mode.  This is where the expansion shines.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: April 07, 2014, 11:23:16 AM »

EDIT:  Can't say I'm hugely impressed so far with the expansion act:

1.  I've seen a ton of bugs, including placeholder "Bad Data" text instead of tiles, baddies getting stuck on the environment, enemies models stretching halfway across the screen when they are killed, etc.

I haven't encountered anything like this so far, and been playing a great deal since the expansion came out.  Maybe some element of the download was corrupted?  Can you try reverifying the files the way you can in Steam?

-Autistic Angel
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: April 07, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on April 07, 2014, 02:13:48 AM

Don't give up on this.  You're going to get bad results sometimes, but you'll also get good ones.  I've gotten some wonderful replacements for useless stats.

I've heard this, but haven't seen much luck so far.  Dumped about $350K into enchanting yesterday and never saw anything other than very minor incremental improvements.  Guess I just haven't been lucky.

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: April 07, 2014, 03:50:28 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on April 07, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Quote from: The Grue on April 07, 2014, 02:13:48 AM

I've heard this, but haven't seen much luck so far.  Dumped about $350K into enchanting yesterday and never saw anything other than very minor incremental improvements.  Guess I just haven't been lucky.

I don't have the expansion, so I don't know the details, but did you see the response to your post on OO, they seem to explain why you are having no luck.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: April 07, 2014, 06:31:39 PM »

Christ, would it have killed them to put a checkpoint or two in the bigger areas in Act V?  I just went nearly 45 minutes without one.   icon_evil

EDIT:  Can't say I'm hugely impressed so far with the expansion act:

1.  I've seen a ton of bugs, including placeholder "Bad Data" text instead of tiles, baddies getting stuck on the environment, enemies models stretching halfway across the screen when they are killed, etc.
2.  I've tried Enchanting with the Mystic twice now, paying between $25K and $50K to replace properties.  On both occasions, of the two replacements I was offered, one was fairly worthless (something like "increase gold pickup by 1 yard) and the other was the exact same one I just paid to replace.   Roll Eyes  Needless to say, I don't think I'll be using that feature very often.
3.  Is it just me, or are most of the "zombie" enemies just renamed models from Act I?
4.  The areas just seem to be getting larger and larger with fewer and fewer checkpoints, which is rather irritating.

Something seems odd here, it almost seems like you are somehow playing with a corrupted or old version of the game.  I haven't heard any comments like these from people who have been playing tons and tons of hours of the game, myself included.  Particularly the bugs, I haven't seen a single one in Act V or in any Adventure Mode version of Act V.

Enchanting is working the way I believe it was intended.  There's always a gambling aspect to it, but that's the same as it is for everything in the game.  The idea is to allow you to tweak one bad stat you don't like.  They always allow you to roll the same original one so you aren't stuck with something even worse.  And before you roll you can always see a full list of what you can potentially get.  I don't see how they could make it much more friendly without unbalancing the game.  I'm not saying I've always got what I wanted, but certainly I've been able to trade out something I totally didn't want/need like Level requirement lowered.  Generally if I've wanted more DPS I can trade out something like +Vit and get +Str or +Dam or +Crit if I'm lucky.

For #4 is it possible you've upped the difficulty too high?  On Normal I honestly felt the areas were too small/fast.  Keep in mind this is from me who has been ridiculed for my video gaming skillz lol.  I suspect if you are playing on a difficulty level that is too high the fights may be taking much longer and thus the maps feel larger/slower.  Or maybe back to point 1 there's something corrupted but I haven't heard about anything like that.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:33:49 PM by rittchard » Logged
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: April 07, 2014, 06:38:12 PM »

So long story short, if there's nothing wrong with the installation, I'd recommend blasting through Normal Act V as fast as possible and then playing Adventure Mode, which is really where the longterm fun is at.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: April 07, 2014, 08:13:20 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 07, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

4.  The areas just seem to be getting larger and larger with fewer and fewer checkpoints, which is rather irritating.

For #4 is it possible you've upped the difficulty too high?  On Normal I honestly felt the areas were too small/fast.  Keep in mind this is from me who has been ridiculed for my video gaming skillz lol.  I suspect if you are playing on a difficulty level that is too high the fights may be taking much longer and thus the maps feel larger/slower.  Or maybe back to point 1 there's something corrupted but I haven't heard about anything like that.

I agree with Gratch on this, and I don't think it's a difficulty thing. Some of the areas (the swamp for example), are huge with a few dungeons to visit on top of it. Now of course you don't have to do the whole map, you can get what you need and get on with it, but I always feel I have to explore every part of a map. Of course I also don't mean checkpoints in the traditional sense either, I won't stop a play session until I find a portal spot back to town. That way when I restart I don't have to reclear areas.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: April 07, 2014, 09:13:47 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on April 07, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

Something seems odd here, it almost seems like you are somehow playing with a corrupted or old version of the game.  I haven't heard any comments like these from people who have been playing tons and tons of hours of the game, myself included.  Particularly the bugs, I haven't seen a single one in Act V or in any Adventure Mode version of Act V.

I wonder if it may just have been an issue with the instance I was in.  Fired it up for a few hours again last night and everything was fine with no bugs. 

Enchanting is working the way I believe it was intended.  There's always a gambling aspect to it, but that's the same as it is for everything in the game.  The idea is to allow you to tweak one bad stat you don't like.  They always allow you to roll the same original one so you aren't stuck with something even worse.  And before you roll you can always see a full list of what you can potentially get.  I don't see how they could make it much more friendly without unbalancing the game.  I'm not saying I've always got what I wanted, but certainly I've been able to trade out something I totally didn't want/need like Level requirement lowered.  Generally if I've wanted more DPS I can trade out something like +Vit and get +Str or +Dam or +Crit if I'm lucky.

I kind of misunderstood the enchanting system.  I thought there was the possibility of getting an huge "OMG JACKPOT" type of stat boost, and I just wasn't seeing it.  I realize how that it's more of an incremental adjustment to your gear, and have adjusted my expectations accordingly.  I just wish I had back the truckload of gold I spent trying to get a stat increase that was never going to come.  frown

The levels aren't particularly difficult, they're just really, really big with not a lot of checkpoints in between.  I'm the kind of person who has to scour every single nook and corner of the map, and some of them feel like they take forever to get through.  I also don't really like replaying areas, so I like to get all the way through a map so I don't have to clear it again.  Like Lee mentioned, that swamp was brutal because it was so damn big. 

Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: April 08, 2014, 12:31:33 AM »

Enchanting has been a hit with me. I was able to enchant a level 70 2 handed 2500 dps axe down 25 levels so that my crusader could weild it slywink and melt enemies.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: April 08, 2014, 02:13:09 PM »

If you feel the need to cover every square inch of every zone AND you don't like replaying areas... a game like Diablo probably isn't really your type of game fwiw.  It's based around getting to checkpoints and even more so about replaying the same stuff again and again.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: