http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 05:29:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo III --Impressions start on page 36 --  (Read 105434 times)
TheAtomicKid
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2011, 04:59:18 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on September 29, 2011, 01:49:37 AM

Quote from: th'FOOL on September 27, 2011, 01:38:12 PM

Quote from: TheAtomicKid on September 27, 2011, 09:56:00 AM

Can we include some download links somewhere? For some reason the best I can get from the website is black boxes with no video. Compatibility problem with either firefox, noscript, or something else on my rig. (also doesn't appear to like chrome on my system... maybe it's the flash player?)

Anyways, I got the demonhunter vid from youtube... (ten minutes of it? only one part vs multiple parts here? dunno what's up with that)...

but the simple inclusion of some download links would be extremely helpful. or just put everything up on youtube, or whatnot.

Thanks for the vids smile

Atomic

Lookit that, it doesn't seem to like internet exploder either. I'm guessing it's my flash player, or something. Works for everything else though.

Yeah, sounds like your Flash player. We weren't planning on simultaneously posting all of these on Youtube (looks like one snuck by) and no longer do download links for vids now that we have a CDN for our video.

I'd say your best bet would be to check your flash player.
fwiw, I had to enable something called "playwire.com" in NoScript's list of scripts on that page in order to get the movies to display and function.

Also, I pulled up GamingTrend and viewed a couple of the videos on a Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet at a Best Buy tonight. It played them without a hitch at a good speed.  icon_smile

Yeah, playwire doesn't seem to be the problem. I have a local friend in the area, with nearly exactly the same hardware setup as I. Different brand gtx260, and I use a q6600, vs his e8400 cpu. (plus different hard drive setup). That's it. His setup plays the videos, mine doesn't.

I even updated video drivers last night, and to the latest flash video version, to fully match his. Same problem. Black boxes let me access the flash controls, and that's it. No amount of fiddling with the settings helps, either.
Something very very mysterious has gone awry with my box, somehow. *formulates a plan to borrow his mom's comp.....*

Atomic
TheAtomicKid

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2011, 05:36:22 AM »

Plan formulated and implemented. Site works fine on mom's comp. At this point, I think I've narrowed it down to my flash player, which at this point has been fully uninstalled via the control panel twice, including registry cleanup, reboot, and whatnot. Nothing makes a difference, and the flash controls are still missing some items like local storage.

The good news is I've discovered that if I uninstall flash, I can spot the video streams with my download helper plugin and pull them that way :/

Anyways, not wasting any more space on it here, this thread is about D3, not my broken flash player smile

Atomic

UPDATE: Resolved. Technical note: When reinstalling/updating flash, if it gets borked somehow and reinstalling doesn't fix it, re-remove it, and then manually go to the user account section, and delete the macromedia/adobe/flash related stuff there, which will force it to regenerate all settings. (don't delete your adobe reader etc by mistake if you use that stuff). This should fix it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:58:32 AM by TheAtomicKid » Logged
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 06, 2011, 09:34:04 PM »

Hey, I noticed the GT site's Diablo III beta videos also played fine on an iPad at that same Best Buy from the other day. So I guess PlayWire has some sort of auto-detection that takes iPad users to HTML 5-version of the videos or something?

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 07, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »

I might finally get in on the test (or not). Supposedly I'm on "the list." I guess that means I just log in to battle.net at some point, and something magical happens?  confused
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:37:19 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 08, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »

I'm disappointed in the email scammers out there.  I just got my first obviously fake beta test invitation.  Not only did it take them this long, they didn't even really try, as "Diablo 3" isn't even capitalized in the subject of the email.  C'mon, scammers, you can do better than this!

Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

Weíre gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to

participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net

account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to

go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuaryís heroes,Please use the following template below to

verify your account and information via email.

* Name:
* Battle.account name:
* Password:
* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 10, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »

I got that same one, Eddie.  Funny how it talks about "admitting press" - probably copied from one of the original beta test invites going to press only.
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 10, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »

Beta Impressions:

A friend of mine was kind enough to allow me to try out the Diablo 3 beta (or maybe he just took pity on me).  Needless to say I was ecstatic beyone words, and as I mentioned to him, even as I was loading into the game I felt like it wasn't really happening.  After so many years of longing (and whining), it felt oddly anti-climatic in some ways, but also like a strange dream finally coming true.

Background: As many/most of you know, I consider Diablo 2/LoD my all-time favorite game on any platform.  So to say my expectations for D3 are high is an understatement. I've had a D3 background on my work computer for like 2 years now, which seems to weird people at work out but I really don't care. I think I own/owned about 3 copies of D2 over the years and have gone back to play it so many times I lost count.  Back in the earlier years I would troll the eBay listings for gear and I spent some hard earned real cash for stuff.  Crazy/obsessed?  Yeah, just a little smile

So now on to the beta.  I've tried to avoid as much of the video footage as I could so that it would be fresh when I finally got to try it myself.  I'm glad I did as it was a joy to experience everything for the first time.  And yeah, it definitely grabs you from the getgo.  Nothing too surprising or innovative, but within minutes you're kind of just sucked into the world and there's a familiarity that kind of just takes over.  Of course everything looks much better than it did in D2, but really it's more the atmosphere that impresses than the graphics themselves.  

The core gameplay is absolutely solid.  So many have tried to emulate the "feel" but there's almost always something missing.  This is the true sequel and they have definitely re-captured the essence of D2 combat while of course stepping it up a notch visually.  Of course all the extra stuff is important, but this IMHO is the most important thing, how a spell or weapon reacts when you activate it, there's just a unique feel that either works or doesn't. Even at this stage with so many things missing, the game feels incredibly polished and fun.

Skills/builds.  Now this is where things get dicey.  The D2 branching tree system is still my favorite of all time, and will
ikely remain so.  I like that you have to make tough build choices, or save your points to see what gear you get to match the skills up.  They've completely changed the paradigm in D3.  It's more of a WoW meets Guild Wars system at first glance.  All skills are unlocked automatically as you level up.  But the caveat is you are limited in how many you can have active at a time, and unlike D2 it doesn't seem like you are allowed as much flexibility on forcing a skill onto your right button.  So from level 1-5, you can only have 2 skills active at a time, from a choice of 6 (I think).  This can get a bit frustrating as you might have 2 skills with long cooldowns, leaving you with your main button for most of the combat.  Or certain more "boring" skills like Ice Armor might never get chosen or tried.  Luckily this doesn't last long, and at level 6 you get a third slot which really improves the feel of the game dramatically.  Still, it seems like there are skills that just aren't as exciting and this kind of system makes you wonder what the justification for the skill is at all.  For instance, the mage has a charged bolt spell (very similar to the original), a frost nova, a magic missile, an AoE blowback, a fast multi target lightning, ice armor (similar to the old one) and a melee weapons boosting spell.  I suppose someone could try to work a melee mage type of build but for the most part it's hard to see some skills really shining (like the charged bolt as compared to the lightning).  

Now granted in this beta the skill modifications aren't available, and that promises to change things dramatically.  So it's hard to make a really educated judgment overall. I think some people will love the fact that they can on a whim completely change their available skills, while others may be turned off at the lack of full access all the time.

There are lots of little fantastic touches which you only get to scratch the surface of.  Like Hellgate, you can now sell your items for cash or break them down to scraps, which can be used to craft better items, and either of these can be done in the field.  Other drops will help you to level the blacksmith so he can make better stuff for you.  THere's a "companion" scroll that summons a little critter that picks up gold for you, nice.  The waypoint system is still intact, but in addition there is a "checkpoint" system (similar to console games), so that if/when you die you can be sent back to the last checkpoint.  There's no more need for town portal scrolls, and ID scrolls are used much less frequently (I only had one item to ID the whole play through, lesser magic items are automatically identified).  Stash is automatically shared by all your characters, and you can increase the size with gold.

It seems like streamlining is the name of the game.  Everything is getting more and more streamlined to allow you to focus on the loot and level and dungeon crawling. Hopefully the "depth" seekers will still be able to find countless hours of obsession looking for loot and experimenting with skill combos and skill variations.

On a side note, I do kind of wonder what the purpose of this beta really is.  In some ways it felt very much like a demo for a game that was already released or soon to be released.  But that's clearly not the case.  They also aren't really testing content or skill balancing.  It doesn't seem to be a true stress test like the one they did for D2, where tons of people all came on at the same time.  It might be more of a test to check problems on different hardware configurations.  But honestly what I think it really is is a way to placate fans and stockholders who might be antsy or upset that Blizzard did not release a single product this year.  This beta drew enough buzz and was certainly polished enough to garner strong attention and early good reviews, so perhaps was a good tool to maintain good will and serve notice to competitors.  Not that Blizzard needs this, but certainly it doesn't hurt them to have something like this to point to and show off and keep the naysayers at bay.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:21:33 PM by rittchard » Logged
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 10, 2011, 06:24:53 PM »

I can certainly see how the skill tree changes would be more upsetting for true fans of D2, but as a casual player who enjoyed a couple runs through D2 but never even ventured past normal difficulty, the changes seem spot-on perfectly aimed at what I'm looking for. 
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 10, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »

Like Hellgate,
It was as if millions of voices cried out at once in horror, and then there was silence.  icon_lol
(I'm kidding, I liked Hellgate when it wasn't being hellish...)

I never warmed up to WoW or to Guild Wars (I have hopes for GW2), so comparisons to those sort of leave me feeling a little... leery...  paranoid
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:44:58 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Wargus

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 10, 2011, 08:08:51 PM »

The skill system sounds a bit too restrictive.  That's unfortunate.
Abaddon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 11, 2011, 02:22:36 AM »

Reading the announcments and impressions of the new skill system had me feeling pretty depressed about D3 but then I saw the link for the character builder. While, like many, I am still leery about the new direction Blizzard is taking skills in D3 I am not quite as upset after having played around with the character builder. Straight up the skill options feel rather limited but once you start getting in to slotting runes in to the various skills it opens up a whole new depth.

I think my bigger fear now is with subsequent play throughs. In Diablo II you had just enough skill points at the end of normal level to scratch the surface of the skills and get a taste for how you wanted to play. It was the subsequent play throughs that you were really able to start sinking some points in to key skills to make your build shine. In D3 it appears you will have all your skills available by the end of normal level. I am assuming the better runes for slotting skills will be the carrot for playing Nightmare and Hell but this seems a precarious line Blizzard is attempting to walk.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 11, 2011, 03:58:46 PM »

I'd be interested to know the percentage of D2 players who are actually dedicated enough to continue on after the base game and play the Hell and Nightmare modes.  Outside of the hardcore crowd (which many on here would fall into), my guess is that it's actually pretty small, at least compared to the total number of people who buy the game. 

As a somewhat casual player who doesn't have any interest in playing at the higher levels or min-maxing builds, I think the skill system sounds very cool.

rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 11, 2011, 07:19:39 PM »

Taken from a Blizzard post:

with runestones, passives, and the itemization we're shooting for, we're already launching a game with far more diverse and interesting build potential than Diablo II has ever had available

It's a little difficult to imagine how it will be more diverse than D2 at the moment (particularly at a given moment of gameplay where you are locked at having 6 maximum active skills to work with), but I have faith in them.

I am kind of curious how 6 is going to feel.  In LoL, you have 3 core skills to spam plus an "ultimate" - and by and large that's enough to keep you busy full time, particularly when you add in potions and items on top of it.  Contrast that to many MMOs where you have 2 or 3 bars full of different skills (which I feel is total overkill).  I'm thinking 6 might just be a nice magic number in between.
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: October 11, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on October 11, 2011, 03:58:46 PM

I'd be interested to know the percentage of D2 players who are actually dedicated enough to continue on after the base game and play the Hell and Nightmare modes.  Outside of the hardcore crowd (which many on here would fall into), my guess is that it's actually pretty small, at least compared to the total number of people who buy the game. 

As a somewhat casual player who doesn't have any interest in playing at the higher levels or min-maxing builds, I think the skill system sounds very cool.
I really dislike the change to the skill system and Iím a casual player.  My favorite part of the game was leveling up and getting cool new abilities little by little, I really didnít care about the loot.  With the new system there will be very little to drive me forward aside from new locations and story so they better be interesting!
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 12, 2011, 03:02:33 AM »

Supposedly a pal got me on "the list," though I've seen no evidence of anything. Do you receive some sort of notification e-mail if you're in the beta? I've checked my battle.net account online and seen no evidence of anything Diablo III wise.  icon_confused

I guess I should read before I ask:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/3542796
Soooo never mind....

Oh wait, my spam had this beauty! This has to be it, right!  Roll Eyes
Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

Weíre gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuaryís heroes,Please use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* Name:
* Battle.account name:
* Password:
* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!
Gee, I'm surprised they didn't ask for my SSN and all my credit card numbers while they were at it.  Torches and Happiness!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:20:24 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 12, 2011, 06:19:55 PM »

Quote from: Lordnine on October 11, 2011, 09:39:48 PM

I really dislike the change to the skill system and Iím a casual player.  My favorite part of the game was leveling up and getting cool new abilities little by little, I really didnít care about the loot.  With the new system there will be very little to drive me forward aside from new locations and story so they better be interesting!

If you really are a casual player, you will still have the same effect, getting cool new abilities little by little.  Approx. every level til 30 you'll get access to a new active skill (you don't get access to all of them at once if that was what you were thinking), and at 10/20/30 you can choose from a bank of passive skills.  At levels 6, 12, 18 and 24 you unlock another slot for an active skill.  My guess is it will be balanced so that a single/casual playthrough through the game will take you to around level 30 and unlock the entire basic skillset for a single class.

Check out the skill calculator:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: October 12, 2011, 07:08:11 PM »

Quote from: rittchard on October 12, 2011, 06:19:55 PM

If you really are a casual player, you will still have the same effect, getting cool new abilities little by little.  Approx. every level til 30 you'll get access to a new active skill (you don't get access to all of them at once if that was what you were thinking), and at 10/20/30 you can choose from a bank of passive skills.  At levels 6, 12, 18 and 24 you unlock another slot for an active skill.  My guess is it will be balanced so that a single/casual playthrough through the game will take you to around level 30 and unlock the entire basic skillset for a single class.

You are NOT helping the wait time, friend.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 12, 2011, 07:08:11 PM

You are NOT helping the wait time, friend.

Stupid wait time.  crybaby

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #498 on: October 13, 2011, 01:08:19 AM »

Quote from: rittchard on October 12, 2011, 06:19:55 PM

I really dislike the change to the skill system and I’m a casual player.  My favorite part of the game was leveling up and getting cool new abilities little by little, I really didn’t care about the loot.  With the new system there will be very little to drive me forward aside from new locations and story so they better be interesting!

But it's the skill upgrading I like.  Where is my ability to put 5 pts in skeleton upgrading so that I have 5 skeletons running around, one more every level? Or Whatever ability.  This just seems like you get the skill and then you're done.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 13, 2011, 01:12:22 AM »

My Diablo II recollections are falling in love with maybe two skills (say Strafe and Multi-Shot on Amazon) and just used those to death, until Blizzard felt obligated to Nerf them because they couldn't bear the idea of someone not using more of the skills in their skill trees. I always preached differently, like why don't you (Blizzard) try to make EVERY skill as fun as those few that we all used to death? And make our decisions that much harder in trying to figure out what to threw our points at. Rather than Nerf everything that's fun and leave us with nothing that stands out?

I dunno, what's the opposite of Nerfing?  icon_razz
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:19:41 AM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: October 13, 2011, 01:18:38 AM »

Quote from: Blackjack on October 13, 2011, 01:12:22 AM

I dunno, what's the opposite of Nerfing?  icon_razz

Buffing.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to ďholy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?Ē
rittchard

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 13, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »

Quote from: Lordnine on October 13, 2011, 01:08:19 AM

But it's the skill upgrading I like.  Where is my ability to put 5 pts in skeleton upgrading so that I have 5 skeletons running around, one more every level? Or Whatever ability.  This just seems like you get the skill and then you're done.

The way I understand it, the skill upgrading is all contained in the Runestones.  What you see in the skill calculator are the numbers for a maxxed out runestone, so it's a little misleading (or probably feels underwhelming compared to what it would be like in actual use).  So let's say I choose "Summon Zombie Dogs" as one of my skills.  Eventually I get an Alabaster lvl 1 runestone, which allows me to upgrade my Zombies Dogs to "Leeching Beasts" that return a small % of their damage to heal you.  A while later I get a lvl 2 Alabaster, but also an Indigo runestone.  If I use the Alabaster I upgrade the amount of heal %, but if I swap to the Indigo the skill morphs into Life Link, which has the dogs absorb x% of the dmg I am taking.  Or I might choose to use that Indigo for a different skill, like Corpse Spiders, and that would allow me to add a Queen Spider to that skill.

So the runestone system should constantly have you upgrading and making choices of how/what to upgrade on top of which skills to keep active.  Every skill can have 1 of 5 runestone upgrades, and each runestone (apparently) has 7 ranks of upgradeability.  So there will still be tons and tons of upgrading to do and even tougher choices to make, just with a different twist.

I'm surprised they didn't have any of this in the beta yet, as it really seems to be a core of the entire game and really should be tested at a broader level.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:13:27 PM by rittchard » Logged
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 21, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »

D3 free for WoW subs with 12 month sub.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 21, 2011, 06:41:50 PM »

fwiw, some Steam bud, who's watching some of the streaming Blizzcon stuff, said if you sign up for a one-year WoW subscription, you'll get Diablo III for free....

Oops, jersoc posted just as I write this. Well anyway, I can at least clarify this was "revealed" at Blizzcon.  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 21, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »

Collector's Edition details: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/collectors-edition/

I bought D2 CE way back in the day. This is really really tempting....

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 21, 2011, 09:34:05 PM »

I'm actually kinda tempted by that.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
heloder
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 21, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »

Can't you always sell Collector's Editions on eBay a year later for twice what you paid for them when it comes to Blizzard games? I don't have the money to spend on it, and I have no interest in buying Diablo 3 in any case, but I probably would otherwise for that reason alone.
Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 22, 2011, 05:21:22 AM »

Quote from: heloder on October 21, 2011, 09:55:41 PM

Can't you always sell Collector's Editions on eBay a year later for twice what you paid for them when it comes to Blizzard games? I don't have the money to spend on it, and I have no interest in buying Diablo 3 in any case, but I probably would otherwise for that reason alone.

Back when D2 came out I had an extra CE copy and sold it on eBay for $350.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 22, 2011, 05:57:11 AM »

I was hoping for a release date to be revealed, but at least they said it will be "early next year".

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 22, 2011, 11:54:23 AM »

I did that with the first WoW expansion.  I preordered it for $80, but ended up having it shipped to someone on eBay who paid me $180 for it!  I kept a second copy to sell later...I ended up getting $40 for it about a year or two down the road.  So, you never really know.

Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 22, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »

Quote from: Roman on October 21, 2011, 08:47:32 PM

Collector's Edition details: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/collectors-edition/

I bought D2 CE way back in the day. This is really really tempting....
I wonder if the "4GB Soulstone" (USB drive) has a warning label that says "DO NOT ATTEMPT to insert Soulstone into your head, whether in the temple or in an orifice! Activision-Blizzard will not be held responsible for medical emergencies stemming from Soulstone insertion into one's body."  icon_eek  icon_lol

"CE as Ebay investment" aside, I'd be more interested in a little figure of a Diablo 3 character. I'm not really keen on having a big Diablo skull myself.  icon_smile

It's nice they put the first couple Diablo games on the USB drive. I used to wonder if flash drives would ever get cheap enough that games would ship on that instead of discs.

I was pretty pleased with getting Starcraft II via the Blizzard digital store last year, and I figure I'll probably get D3 that way.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Warfran
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 22, 2011, 02:47:50 PM »

When WoW first came out I bought the Collectors Edition then received another one for Christmas which I ended up selling on eBay for just under $300.00, so that worked out nicely.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 23, 2011, 02:01:05 PM »

In my opinion, Blizzard CEs are the only ones worth the extra money, so I will definitely be in for the Diablo 3 CE.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 23, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 23, 2011, 02:01:05 PM

In my opinion, Blizzard CEs are the only ones worth the extra money, so I will definitely be in for the Diablo 3 CE.

Yup, I love their art books. Simply amazing. I've gotten every CE since Diablo 2.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 26, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »

just preordered the CE off of Amazon.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 26, 2011, 04:07:20 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 26, 2011, 03:41:31 PM

Thanks!  Mine is now pre-ordered as well.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »

Mine was preordered a year ago... just changed to the CE though. Tongue

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 26, 2011, 10:39:53 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 26, 2011, 04:07:20 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on October 26, 2011, 03:41:31 PM

Thanks!  Mine is now pre-ordered as well.

Ditto.

Thanks or the heads-up CeeKay!

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
tiktokman
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 02, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »

Anyone else have 'Diablo III (Coming Soon)' showing under your Battle.net 'Your Game Accounts'?
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 02, 2011, 07:04:23 PM »

Quote from: tiktokman on November 02, 2011, 06:57:59 PM

Anyone else have 'Diablo III (Coming Soon)' showing under your Battle.net 'Your Game Accounts'?

Mine says:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: