http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 09:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEMO Condemed:Criminal Origins  (Read 810 times)
Daehawk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:33:31 PM »

http://ve3d.ign.com/#699325

If someone downloads this could you tell me how it is and if its worth installing? Ive never heard of it.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:50:19 PM »

My favorite 360 game so far this gen.  Some others have been quite good but that one just sucked me in and wouldn't let go til the end.  I rented it but I will be buying it once the price drops to play through again.

the demo gives you an excellent feel for the game. Albeit you will most likely have a hard time understanding all that is going on becuz the plot is rather complex (and wierd), but as for game mechanics, graphics, and overall creepy feel the demo is excellent.  Definitely give it a go.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 05:28:57 AM »

Cant play it. Somethings wrong with my graphics. I see the flashlights the 2 guys have in the beginning and up above I can only see the outline of some cieling lights., the rest of the screen is black..pitch black..except for my phone when i get a call. My flashlight does'nt do anything either. Maybe my ti4200 gf4 card is too old for it.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 12:17:19 PM »

Yes, teh 4200 is too old for it, that card doesn't have even Shader 2.0 specs on it.  I know, it was my last card before I went to the an ATI 9800.

These latest games, the ones competing with the likes of the Xbox 360, use a lot of shaders to handle their lighting and special effects.

The 4200 is from a time when such shaders were only just beginning to get complicated.
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 03:25:02 PM »

My favorite 360 game so far this gen. Some others have been quite good but that one just sucked me in and wouldn't let go til the end.

Same here... I don't know if it's my *favorite* 360 game (as I've put much more time into PGR3 and Burnout), but yeah, once I started playing, it was hard to stop until I won it.
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 04:29:20 AM »

It was an awesome, but short 360 game.
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 06:22:15 AM »

I would like to replay this on my PC since it has actual surround sound.  I loved this game right up until the end where it kind of got lame in my opinion.  Oh well, the rest of the game makes up for it.  If you want a scare, play this game in the dark!  It is on the short side though, I think I finished it in just over 8 hours.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: