http://gamingtrend.com
September 21, 2014, 10:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dawn of War 2: Impressions - 2 Disc Soundtrack coming  (Read 11826 times)
ROTC1983
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Is it really that Kampfy?

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2009, 12:17:54 AM »

That would rock if we could get a game set up.  I love this game smile

Brinstil
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »

Quote from: gellar on February 27, 2009, 04:14:54 PM

Quote from: denoginizer on February 27, 2009, 02:48:23 PM

Quote from: gellar on February 27, 2009, 02:36:05 PM

Quote from: denoginizer on February 27, 2009, 01:50:35 PM

I am very interested in getting this game but I'm not sure my computer could run it.  My rig:

P4 3 ghz,  1 gig of RAM,  ATI X1600 AGP card.

This looks to meet the minumum requirements but I'm hesitant to purchase.  Company of Heroes gets a little choppy on bigger maps.  Is anyone running the game on a similar system?

I think Brinstil from IRC tried (and failed) to run the demo on a similar system.  I'll try to get him to stop in on this thread.

gellar

1.  Thanks.

2.  There's a demo?

Sorry - Beta.

gellar

I hath been summoned?!

My specs are:
p4 3ghz
3gb ram (was 1gb when I first tried)
geforce 7800 gs

To preface, CoH runs fine for me (at 1GB ram even). The dow2 beta, however, was somewhat laggy even at low settings (at both 1gb and after I upgraded to 3gb of ram). It certainly was not unplayable, though, as I ordered it from the gogamer sale. It could even be something that's fixed with new drivers (my current are kinda old), or the retail release. Once it actually arrives next week I can post some better performance impressions (as opposed to my recollection of the beta performance).

“The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline.”
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2009, 02:49:26 AM »

Smooth as buttah. But ULTRA doesn't really look ultra to me. Anyways Its a very fun game. I'm loving it.

---------------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Check my trader rating. Im 22+ and zero negs. Trade with me! smile
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »

Question on 'Ultra'.

I chose 'Ultra' from the settings menu, and it updated stuff, whatever... I chose custom, and there are a couple of options (texture resolution, maybe?) that had an 'Ultra' option that was grayed out...

Do I need to be doing something to run this in DX10 to get that, or what?
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

Oh, I figured it out... gotta put -disable32bitcheck in the launch properties.

I guess those settings are just for Vista 64 in theory... I ran them and I had no issues w/ performance, but I did get my first crash when trying to load a mission... maybe related?
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »

The ultra settings require so much memory that you need to have a 64 bit system (including the OS).  Otherwise, it's physically impossible for your 32 bit computer to address the amount of memory needed for those settings.  Remember that 32bit systems can only address (use) about 3 gigs worth of memory even if you have 8 like me.  Your OS and background programs are likely to take a chunk out of that, then the game, then its drivers, etc...

There's a lot of whining in the forums about 32 bit players not being able to use ultra settings normally, but they don't know what they're talking about and don't realize the physical limitations of this.  Forcing those settings to ultra even on a 32 bit system, and especially if the system has only 2-3 gigs of RAM will result in crashes.

The system will seem to run fine at first, but the moment it needs to address that last bit of memory that goes over the current limit, the game will crash suddenly, such as when the game is loading.  There will be no warnings until the game just crashes out, the performance will seem fine until this limit is hit.

So no, it's not just for 64 bit systems in theory, it's a hard limit.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »

so, after playing this for about a week, I'm ready to give my impressions, and, well, they are probably a bit different than other's.

First off, I love the setting, and I loved the first one, well, at least the first one and the first expansion. Now, they have in my opinion a pretty big heritage to live up to, and to start off bluntly, they failed.

Graphics are good enough, not that incredible, but workable within todays standards. Actually, after loading up the old game, they are not that different, especially not since the best playmode seems to be a bit high up. Why the game is damn resource heavy then, I dont know.

Now, to my single biggests let-down - the SinglePlayer campaign. First hour - wow, great stuff, 2nd hour in, back to the same maps and the same planets, I'm thinking "hmm, didnt I do this once already?"  - 4 hours later, I'm bored....

The first game had an incredible story, with great great voiceovers, and the chatter of the units were so much fun to listen to. Now, I dont really get any connection to my force commander, or the other squads I have. This is probably because they are not part of the same kind of cutscenes like in the first game. The missions themselves, while nice enough, are incredibly repetitive, with the same 2-3 objectives every single time, and little to no story as part of them.

The way I play them, is I bundle the same 4 squads together, and just click on the enemies, and this works. I dont have to bother with cover or anything else, as long as I Remember to pick up a few "healing potions"... With the boss, its just a matter of time, no skill or strategy before he goes down, and its becoming more and more annoying.

As for multiplayer, I havent tried it that much, but it seems fun enough, and like in any other game, this is probably where real tactics come into play (Especially since I seem to loose all the time ;-) ).

Now, its really strange, but the feeling I get whenever I play this, is, to load up the first Dawn of War, and play the heck out of the singeplayer campaign there...

edit: Oh, and I actually forgot the most annyoing thing. I HAVE to have Steam installed, and I HAVE to install Windows Live, two more resource hogging programs to have in the background while running the game.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 03:13:19 PM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »

I see where you are coming from on that. I never really got into DOW - i'm not greatly into resource building, possibly one of the reasons I loved WIC here when everyone else didn't smile

So DOWII I am loving far more. SP I love the campaign - only played 10 hours so far so you maybe a little further along but so far its working for me.

MP I enjoy - can't go wrong with MP IMHO smile Well except for plonking Window Live when they have perfectly good steam sitting there.

Anything I don't like, had a couple of crashes which really hurt particularly in the campaign.

Are you playing it on hard - or medium - if medium that would explain the ease of the campaign, hard is far more challenging and worth the reroll imho.

Tals

Currently Playing: Psyconauts, lol, wee raptr: Tals Steam: Talsworthy
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »

One disappointment I forgot to mention. MP doesn't seem that varied. Maps seem to be a combination of 1v1 or 3v3 in private. Are their any other variations?

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2009, 06:30:22 PM »

Quote from: Tals on March 01, 2009, 05:55:16 PM

One disappointment I forgot to mention. MP doesn't seem that varied. Maps seem to be a combination of 1v1 or 3v3 in private. Are their any other variations?

agreed, Tals - its really a bit disheartning with how few options the MP has so far...

oh, and I installed the old DoW now, and gods, the voices for the units there are so good...

"An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and unguarded."

"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."

SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONG YOU MISBEGOTTEN KIND!

The Fist of Mont'Ka is here

He who stands with me shall be my brother.

I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate

more to be found here: http://wiki.reliccommunity.com/Dawn_of_War:_Quotes
and so on....

A new one
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2009, 12:09:04 AM »

Is there some where to re watch cutscenes once they play? I found that Freespace 2 has this option built in. But I cant find it in DoW2.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on February 28, 2009, 08:27:56 PM

There's a lot of whining in the forums about 32 bit players not being able to use ultra settings normally, but they don't know what they're talking about and don't realize the physical limitations of this.  Forcing those settings to ultra even on a 32 bit system, and especially if the system has only 2-3 gigs of RAM will result in crashes.

I can only speak for my personal experience, but I used the -disable32bitcheck line to enable Ultra detail on my Windows XP Pro 32-bit system and I haven't suffered any crashes at all.  That includes playing through the last half of the campaign and doing a bunch of multiplayer too, usually across several maps against all the different armies.

Speaking of multiplayer, Dawn of War II's matching service is either suffering a dearth of activity, or it's ludicrously inefficient.  There have been a couple times now where I've gone searching for a 6-player team game to join, and it would hunt for ten minutes before I'd give up and go play a couple campaign missions instead.  I sure hope things improve fast, or this game is going to have an awfully short online lifespan....

Anyways, I finished the campaign on "Sergeant" difficulty last night, and I'm looking forward to trying it at a harder difficulty sometime in the future.  It's a great example of why it's better to have a game that's a little too easy than one that's a little too hard.  Rather than zooming straight for the finish line, I took the time to pursue a few bonus missions to get the "Legend" Achievement for earning 90,000 points in a single campaign.  Some of that late-game loot is just eek

I can't think of an efficient way to showcase all the ubergear my squaddies owned, but suffice it to say that once you have Thaddeus, Tarkus, and Avitus each decked out in full terminator armor with Level 18+ Blue items in every slot, the game can't spawn enemies fast enough.  My favorite was Avitus' assault Gatling that spit out something like 150 dps and never paused for reloading. icon_cool

Is there some sort of GT or GT-related Steam group for online DoW 2?  I'm pretty poor, but I'd love to join up for some friendly games!

-Autistic Angel
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2009, 06:31:17 PM »

GFWL is actually suffering due to DoW2's popularity, they had to post a message saying they're upgrading GFWL soon to help with it.

The memory hard limit affects people in different ways depending on their system config.  There is, absolutely, a hard limit and DoW2 does push right up to it.  Depending on how well you maintain your system, it will go over often, or it might not if you have your memory managed pretty well.  For the most part, people don't manage what runs on their system, leading to a lot of wasted memory.

There's a group of regulars from here and OO.  You can see us playing a game at any point in the night.
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on March 03, 2009, 05:57:35 PM

Speaking of multiplayer, Dawn of War II's matching service is either suffering a dearth of activity, or it's ludicrously inefficient.  There have been a couple times now where I've gone searching for a 6-player team game to join, and it would hunt for ten minutes before I'd give up and go play a couple campaign missions instead.  I sure hope things improve fast, or this game is going to have an awfully short online lifespan....
Matchmaking during the Beta would sometimes take quite a while.  Until this past weekend, I generally found games quite quickly in the release version.  However, something happened this weekend that slowed down matchmaking quite a bit.  No idea what change occurred (maybe I just got lucky before), but I had a few long waits for matchmaking 3v3 this weekend.  Usually I would say I got a game in 3-4 minutes, but there were a few times where it took 2-3 times longer.  I ended up reading a book while listening for the ticking game startup timer, to alert me that a game was about to startup.  I really wish there was a way to continue using the computer while waiting for a game -- there is kind of a crippled web browser available in the Steam overlay, but it can't access my bookmarks  icon_confused

Quote from: Turtle on March 03, 2009, 06:31:17 PM

GFWL is actually suffering due to DoW2's popularity, they had to post a message saying they're upgrading GFWL soon to help with it.
Well hopefully that will take care of it.

There's a group of regulars from here and OO.  You can see us playing a game at any point in the night.
And in my case Turtle really means at any point in the night -- I think there were a few times this past weekend where I was playing 3v3 pickup until almost 6am  icon_wink
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:36:53 PM by ydejin » Logged
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2009, 09:16:55 PM »

Is there a Steam group I can join to see who's playing and join up?  Otherwise, I don't know how to find specific people.

-Autistic Angel
kratz

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2009, 09:28:40 PM »

Find other people through windows live.

Hey, there is no way I can sell this game when I'm done with it, is there?  It's now attached to my steam account forever... so I'm stuck with it, I think... which sucks, because I didn't intend on keeping it forever.
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2009, 03:50:12 PM »

Ok I just bought the game via steam, and I think Harkonis did as well.  We are both up for some multiplayer/co-op skirmish!

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Tals

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2009, 08:02:23 PM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on March 04, 2009, 03:50:12 PM

Ok I just bought the game via steam, and I think Harkonis did as well.  We are both up for some multiplayer/co-op skirmish!

I'm always up for a game but depends if you play US time or Euro time smile

In terms of MP - don't forget you can play the campaign with a buddy - is very well done, almost tempted to try that one on the hardest settings smile

Windows live id and steam id talsworthy

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2009, 05:03:46 AM »

Loved it! I just finished up the full single player game. It was totally worth the $50. I found the end mission easier than some of the ones before it. By the end I had such armor on my commander that nothing could touch him. I was using a 100+ damage hammer and shield that gave me like 100 armor that I could wade in with him with no worries. Id just leave the rest of my squad in cover and stay close to them for support.

Now if I didn't suck so bad at multi. Game starts..I run for a cap..and wham Im hit with what seems second lvl stuff or a lot of first lvl stuff. I die within 1 minute of game start. Sucks.

Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »

I've found the multiplayer just shitty. Out of about 14 battles I've been on the winning side ONE time. I get to the first thing I can take with my commander and 1 squad. I have 2 more squads either on way or building. Right as I take the first place I see the enemy arrives with a commander and about 4 squads. I always die within 45 seconds to 1 minute. Then I can never recover. Eeven if I just sit back and build up a big army then rush a place with like 2 squads against my 4 or 5 I die before I even get within fighting range. I think people cheat or something. Im going to delete the game. The single player was beyond great but the MP is a cheater's world it seems.  IK give up.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »

Daehawk, come play with me!  I'm "AutisticAngel" on X-Box Live! and I bet we could team up for some good games.

-Autistic Angel
Jaddison

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2009, 07:03:37 PM »

Daehawk you have summed up my experience in almost every game of this sort in MP.  Too bad there isn't a newb league or something except the wankers would find some way to exploit that too
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

Quote from: Daehawk on March 08, 2009, 04:26:45 PM

I've found the multiplayer just shitty. Out of about 14 battles I've been on the winning side ONE time. I get to the first thing I can take with my commander and 1 squad. I have 2 more squads either on way or building. Right as I take the first place I see the enemy arrives with a commander and about 4 squads. I always die within 45 seconds to 1 minute. Then I can never recover. Eeven if I just sit back and build up a big army then rush a place with like 2 squads against my 4 or 5 I die before I even get within fighting range. I think people cheat or something. Im going to delete the game. The single player was beyond great but the MP is a cheater's world it seems.  IK give up.

They aren't cheating... you just aren't very good. slywink 
ydejin

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:32 PM »

Daehawk what race are you playing?  Some of the races start slower than others.  SM for example starts slower than Orks or Tyranids, so both can chase you off the map pretty easily.  An Ork or Tyranid player has much cheaper units so it's not unusual for them to outnumber you two for one, and except under certain circumstances (a well placed Heavy Bolter, for example) you can't stand against them, so you'll need to retreat back to base and try to cap another area until you've built your strength.

Personally I find the 3v3 much more enjoyable.  I'll probably be online sometime this afternoon if you want to team up -- "Dejin" on GfWL.

[Edit] You could also post a replay and we could try to give you some pointers.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:38:37 PM by ydejin » Logged
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2009, 02:25:34 AM »

Quote from: Jaddison on March 08, 2009, 07:03:37 PM

Daehawk you have summed up my experience in almost every game of this sort in MP.  Too bad there isn't a newb league or something except the wankers would find some way to exploit that too

Losing = wankers exploiting the game? C'mon guys. Like Harkonis said, could it be that you just aren't very good at it and they are? 99% of the time these "wankers" aren't cheating, they just play a lot and they know how to micromanage their units and bases well. They know how to execute their tactics, and they know the maps.

Coming from a similar perspective in Company of Heroes, I've just started playing online against others, and despite being new at mp skirmish, I'm 3-1 and my only loss I should've won. I didn't just dive in blind though. I studied the game intensely and learned how to micro enough to get around and do ok.

Daehawk, from your description of your plan -- "make a bunch of guys then rush them", I can fully understand why you're losing. Not sure it's fair to call them cheaters because you don't play well, however.

Jaddison, your newb group is very real possibility. Just start a Steam group for new/beginning players and invite folks. That's what I did with a CoH group, and we already have 13 members.
Daehawk

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2009, 05:59:01 AM »

Ya I do suck at DoW2. Im  an awesome FPSr and I love RTSs but I like to tyrtle in them. Im out of my element in this type game play.

And Ive tried all races but my main is a Ork warboss.

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2009, 06:33:53 AM »

Daehawk, try the Mekboy.  He has a bit more turtling options.  In fact his mines are vicious and he can build turrets.  The turrets aren't quite as good as the Techmarines, but the mines have more coverage.  Use them to prevent nid rippers from rushing on your turret, or place them behind the turret to prevent jump troops.

Also try playing in 3v3 games, make sure I and others are.

I went ahead and created a Steam group for people to join:  DoW2 Squig Herders (DoW2SH)

This group will be for any players in the community across multiple forums to let them easily find other players online for team games.  It should stay small enough to see the group list on your friends list.  It's open to the public so join it, of course, that's just step 1 as you'll also need out GFWL IDs.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2009, 01:08:20 AM »

Steam now has a demo out for those of us on the fence about the game.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2009, 01:15:31 AM »

...and it's 25% off if you purchase through Steam before April 20th! icon_cool

-Autistic Angel
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »

How is the co-op play in this? Do you and a bud play through the actual campaign? That's the part that has interested me in terms of previews and the details I've read on the game box. (If already discussed somewhere here in the forums, can you point me to it?). I love co-op vs. AI play but I don't usually see much interesting done with it to this point (besides the last C&C game which I took a pass on).

I did buy DoW and one of its expansions, but I never really got that far into it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:17:16 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (it's out!; post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »

Jow and I started playing through the campaign in Co-Op and it was a lot of fun.  Each person has control over two squads and since you are able to use your abilities much more efficiently you can pull off some things you would never be able to in single player.    Voice chat is mandatory for effective play. 

The one think I would suggest is make sure you are playing with someone who plays at a similar pace and has good communication since the host controls which missions you go to it’s possible to get dragged to a mission without knowing anything about what you will be facing. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:59:04 PM by Lordnine » Logged
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »

I'm giving the SP demo a whirl. Although the reviews for COH: Tales of Valor, and this aren't spectacular per se, personally I like their attempts to innovate a little and get away from the traditional meg base building, tank/unit spamming RTS tradition. Don't know if they'll translate into sales (even the C&C franchise isn't selling crazy these days), and I'm sure the "old school" Starcraft 2 will still sell a bazillion more copies, but I'm burned out on old school and I like what Relic's trying to do (risky though it might be).

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »

Played a few missions, and I really enjoy it so far. Easy to get into and the RPG stuff (leveling, special items, traits, etc.) feel fresh.

More importantly, chainsawing masses of Orcs.  icon_twisted

It runs smooth as glass. Other than turning off shadows (which I don't find to add much to most games I play), everything else is cranked up.

My only minor caveats is (at least in the demo), don't seem to be able to save mid-mission as in COH (but so far the missions seem short and sweet, so I understand if that's the reason). While I can fiddle with the camera and give some basic movement commands while paused, it doesn't seem like I can give attack/special orders while paused; but again, it's a pretty different kind of RTS and I didn't really feel like I needed to pause/orders as I do in more traditional ones.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:52:48 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2009, 09:57:18 PM »

fwiw, I'm probably receiving this as a b-day present (I missed the Steam sale cutoff).

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2009, 02:46:49 PM »

I liked the demo, but I'm going to hold out for a sale because it wasn't 50 bucks worth of like.  I think the fact that the first time you run the demo you have to sit through all the intro (seen it once on gametrailers, no need to see it again)/corporate logos without being able to skip them kinda soured me a bit.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »

I imagine there's a way to disable the opening cinematic, but the one link I can find on how to do that seems to be missing another link or the details. If I end up receiving it as a gift, I'll see if there's a way.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »

Quote from: Blackjack on April 24, 2009, 02:55:54 PM

I imagine there's a way to disable the opening cinematic, but the one link I can find on how to do that seems to be missing another link or the details. If I end up receiving it as a gift, I'll see if there's a way.

after the first time it was skippable (unlike the Godfather 2 opening splash), it was just annoying having to sit through the whole cinematic.

Because I can,
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2009, 04:02:56 PM »

I don't know if things are different for Steam games, but usually you can just dig into the directory with the intro video files and rename or delete them.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »

Oh, I asked for this or Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 for my b-day, among other things. Red Alert's only $29.99 at this point, so that might be easier for my bro/sis-in-law to stomach. icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

There is a way to disable the opening cinematics by entering the "-nomovies" code in the startup options in steam. I'm not at my computer now, but it's not tough to do.

I'm still playing this almost every night, 3v3 with Calvin and some rl friends. My steam/gfwl tag is IkeV if anyone wants to play with me.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: