http://gamingtrend.com
December 22, 2014, 10:01:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crimson Skies endgame question (possible spoilers)  (Read 977 times)
pr0ner
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2005, 01:54:56 AM »

Here's my problem.  I'm at the weather-torn Chicago at the end of the game (I think).  When the big tornado spewing zep shows up, I can take care of the external generators, no problem.  However, I can't get the generators inside the turbine at the top of the machine.  My question is: how do I do it?

Thanks!

Mike

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 06:43:29 AM »

Eh, nevermind, figured it out. smile

Mike

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 06:54:06 AM »

I loved/hated that level.

The design was amazing, but I could never beat it.

I'd take out all the generators, fly in both sides and take out the fans, swoop down and take out one of the targets, and then I'd run out of time.

After 6 straight attempts (no timewasting either) I still kept losing based on it knocking over buildings.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 07:12:59 AM »

Really?  Time never was a factor for me.  Do you remember what plane you were using?  I used the Brigand (upgraded), and ignored EVERYTHING else in the level other than the boss.  It was a bit reckless, but the repair station was my friend, as were the Brigand's missiles.

MIke

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 09:08:41 AM »

I used the wide german-looking plane (you get it from the cavern area). As to ignoring everything else and just hit the boss, repair station, wash-rinse-repeat.

Man, that was a long time ago... I got there right when it came out. (2003)  Haven't played it since.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 07:06:47 PM »

I really hate that weird German looking plane.  The secondary weapon nearly isn't strong enough for my liking.  If you decide to pull the game out again, try the Brigand, especially if you've upgraded it.  It might make things a whole lot easier.

Mike

Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 02:59:37 AM »

Great game, great level.  For some reason, that was about the only level in the whole game I had to replay more than once - and I bet I tried it 10x before finishing it.

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: