http://gamingtrend.com
November 01, 2014, 11:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crackdown Demo Impressions  (Read 3536 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2007, 04:34:41 PM »

I'm downloading it now and if Metallicorphan's experience is the same for me it shoudl be done by 2 pm.

Make with the impressions!

Edit: 1.25 Gigs!?!?!
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 04:57:47 PM »

yeah,on further inspection,it is i think an alien head that is over the bad guys head...and not a big P,lol

having some trouble on the targeting(by pressing LT)..when i have killed someone and i repress the target button to kill someone else,it keeps locking onto the dead body i have just killed

there is also a timer,i think from when you kill the first ganglord/boss..or at least i only noticed it from then..(30mins)

anyway got my agility and strength up,and i am jumping about all over the show now....oh and playing baywatch on the beach...what with the running an all

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »

I suck with demos. I can never figure out how to play them  retard
papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 11:43:19 PM »

Still waiting on the demo to Download.......5 hrs and counting and it isn't cause a bad internet connection!

Gaming Tag: papa smurff 4
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 11:46:15 PM »

Quote from: papasmurff on January 23, 2007, 11:43:19 PM

Still waiting on the demo to Download.......5 hrs and counting and it isn't cause a bad internet connection!

Hmm.  I started downloading 30 minutes ago and I'm at 44%.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 01:30:53 AM »

wow i started downloading it at about 6:30 ish and had it within 20 or so minutes i think?

impressions:

not bad - changed my mind from "i dont care" to "ill prob rent"

the upgrades are neat - i can see in the full game how increasing my agents powers will be a big reason as to why i keep playing.  its fun to get better, particularly in the jumping and lifting fields because those are the most notable.

also cool - the fact that when locked on to a target, i can use the right thumbstick to target parts of a car / body.  theres a little mini ragdoll that pops up, and i can see what im aiming at, and change it from head / chest / legs or front / back of a car.  also orphan - you have to aim pretty close to a target to lock on - basically it lets you hold a guy in your reticule, NOT auto select the next or closest target

final neat thing is that taking down "bosses" is fun in that mercenaries way - i wander into an area it tells me im close to "gang x information officer" and i can then chose to take down this guy.  complete it and i get a little report about how ive hurt their gang.  like i said, reminds me of the deck of cards in ira... i mean mercenaries.

but yeah - overall a rent not buy - i can see getting about a week or two of fun out of it and then being done - multi / coop included - i like my coop in the action rpg genre - action adventure coop has short legs for me.  one final thing - the visuals.  theyre weird.  i cant quite place it.  especially at night they sort of hurt my eyes.  i dont know why, its just a bit painful to watch.  also it looks almost like the people are sort of "stamped" on the background and not a part of it.  a bit of a downer - so whats everyone else think? 
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 01:47:18 AM »

My thoughts are that I'm pissed that I still can't get it to download.  I tried a couple times before work and it just wouldn't go after sitting for about 10 minutes and now I'm getting the same thing.  Grr.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 02:07:07 AM »

initial impressions?  taking way too long to download...still less than 25% after two hours.  maybe i'll get to try it sometime tomorrow...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 02:25:30 AM »

Try during mid day. Less than an hour.  Tongue
WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 03:44:17 AM »

I really really really unjoyed this demo aside from some funky aiming issues and I LOVE the way this game looks.  Way prettier than I thought it was going to be.

EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 03:45:39 AM »

unjoyed?  Is that a word?  Tongue

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 03:49:43 AM »

Just played through it twice.  The first time I went after the bosses/supply points.  The second time I concentrated on bumping my skills.  Reading about this game doesn't do it justice.  Definite 1st day purchase for me.  I have a few issues. No indoor environments, not much in the way of melee combat, poor enemy AI, etc.  But I had a blast with the demo

papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 04:48:58 AM »

Quote from: denoginizer on January 24, 2007, 03:49:43 AM

Just played through it twice.  The first time I went after the bosses/supply points.  The second time I concentrated on bumping my skills.  Reading about this game doesn't do it justice.  Definite 1st day purchase for me.  I have a few issues. No indoor environments, not much in the way of melee combat, poor enemy AI, etc.  But I had a blast with the demo

Melee combat is good for me.....if you run at a target and hit B you can flying kick/spining kick/kick them while they are on the ground....

My only impression is I wish the demo didn't time out at an hour.  Bah....guess I will just have to play the full game.....  The problem is do i play this of the H 3 Beta first......

Gaming Tag: papa smurff 4
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 05:00:27 AM »

The issue I am having is that even though I left my 360 on all day to download, AS GODDAMN USUAL my download corrupted or somehow I got signed off xbox live, because I came back home, and I was disconnected from live, and my download said complete but wasn't. So now here I sit waiting again. My patience grows thin.
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 06:15:57 AM »

i finally finished my download and have played through the demo once now.  overall, i'd say it's a lot of fun...fast cars, super strength, automatic weapons, big explosions, high body count...definitely has a lot of potential.  the gameplay is pretty fun for the time allowed in the demo, but i can't help but wonder how well it will hold up over time.  i haven't heard much about what they're doing to add some variety to the gameplay and keep things interesting, so i'm really not sure how long wandering around to find and kill the next gang leader will keep me playing without some kind of twist.  i also came across a couple issues that probably won't ruin the game, but are a bit annoying.  locking on to the right enemy in a crowd, or switching between targets, seems a little tricky...might get easier with time, but i did find myself shooting the wrong people quite a bit.  i also don't care for the viewpoint while driving...camera is too low behind the car, making it hard to get a good view of what's ahead.  driving was annoying enough that i pretty much gave up on cars early and just got around the city by hopping across rooftops. 

on the plus side, the game looks great...pretty unique style that works really well for this type of game.  i also like the overall attitude of the game.  your character is a badass and they let you know it.  i got a kick out of my character gaining strength and being told that i could now lift and throw objects weighing nearly half a ton and jump 20ft in the air...and i know that's just the beginning.  the thought of leaping over skyscrapers and throwing cars brings a little smile to my face.

i don't think i'll be picking this one up day one, but i'll consider buying it early if it turns out to have some decent longer-term potential to go along with the cool concept.

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 07:09:02 AM »

Quote from: papasmurff on January 24, 2007, 04:48:58 AM

My only impression is I wish the demo didn't time out at an hour.  Bah....guess I will just have to play the full game.....  The problem is do i play this of the H 3 Beta first......

That was an hour?  it didn't feel like it.  I was having so much fun I thought I only had been playing for 30 minutes or so.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 07:23:25 AM »

i thought the counter started at 30 minutes when you take on the first boss...or something...before then,the counter didnt show up at all

KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 07:27:19 AM »

cool game, but I like any well-done GTA style game (Mercenaries is one of my favorite games of last gen).  I really did the artistic-style they went with for the look of the game.  definite purchase for me, unless all the review sites find something clearly wrong with the full retail release
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 07:31:20 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 24, 2007, 07:09:02 AM

Quote from: papasmurff on January 24, 2007, 04:48:58 AM

That was an hour?  it didn't feel like it.  I was having so much fun I thought I only had been playing for 30 minutes or so.

Ok just got done with my hour (well it got broken up by stupid laundry). My first impressions? Wow, wow, wow. That was some of the most fun I have had on my 360 yet. The game on the surface probably shouldn't appeal to me. I had exactly zero interest in grand theft auto series, I liked Saints Row but couldn't stay interested in it, but this thing was just plain badass! I know they drastically increased the rate that you get skills to show off stuff in the demo, but man was it fun. I could feel myself becoming a better shot, I loved my increased agility and strength, etc. The orbs scattered through the city are such simple and really silly power-ups but they are a tremendous carrot to keep you running around and finding more. And gosh, that city is one enormous seamless experience. I have three concerns: 1. the aiming is a little wonky and there appears to be only one zoom in level. 2. The car controls need tuning and take damage way too easily. 3. Is the full game going to present enough variety to keep me going? Obviously I felt like games like GTA and Saints Row didn't, and this game appears to possibly be a tad more simplistic. So where are the twists, what is the hook? It is looking like a buy to me so far though.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »

I'm guessing the driving controls will tighten up and you will get more aiming zoom levels as you level up those two skills.  I also hope you get more melee moves as you level up your strength stat.  I agree that the lack of a narative story could be a problem.  Although the little snippets you get from HQ as you move around the city do show some potential.  This game is probably going to be all about achievements for me.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 01:22:33 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on January 24, 2007, 07:23:25 AM

i thought the counter started at 30 minutes when you take on the first boss...or something...before then,the counter didnt show up at all

i just played it again,and after you get to level 2(2 stars or something)...that is when you have the 30 minute countdown(it starts then),so as long as you explore and dont shoot or collect things,you could have as long as you want( i guess in theory)

i am hoping there are more things to do round the city,i have seen races...hopfully there will be more stuff like that

WinoMcCougarstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 02:36:31 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on January 24, 2007, 03:45:39 AM

icon_lol
Enjoyed, unjoyed.... so much difference one letter can make!

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 02:51:27 PM »

I played all the way through this demo at a time when I really needed to go to bed.  And I spent a lot of time not shooting at the start, so I imagine I didn't hit two stars until at least forty minutes in.  Really great.

My only fears:  I'm a big collector, as some of you know, and there seem to be 500 of these glowing orbs and 500 agility orbs (and I' m sure there are strength orbs and firearms orbs).  That is going to be nearly impossible to keep track of and will make my necessary "find all the hidden packages in the new area" stage of gameplay d-r-a-g...

Also, I know the leveling was accelerated in the game, but I was getting messages that my skills were almost at their peak, giving me the impression that there were only four stars per level.  That doesn't seem to be enough levels, IMO.  If that's spread out over even only a ten hour game (and I'm sure this'll be much more than that), you're not going to be feeling that cool sense of leveling often enough.

Still, if this demo is any indication: IN.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 02:59:59 PM »

Personally, I didn't like it very much.  The game itself doesn't seem to have any personality, unlike the GTA series. Seems very generic to me and while I realize it's cel shaded, I can't help but wonder if it's to disguise the otherwise bland graphics. 

I just think that almost a year and a half later, that we deserve better looking games than this on the 360.  I only played it for about 10 minutes, but that was mostly because I was so turned off by it.  Seriously, I've seen better looking vehicles and character models in PS2 games.  I'll give it another run through to see if I can latch on to it, but I usually know right away if I am going to like a game or not.  The amazing thing is this game is going to be a huge seller, not based on its own merits, but because of the Halo 3 beta. 
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »

I still can't get the damn thing to download!  Every time it just sits at 1% until it eventually craps out.  I've started and restarted and cancelled and rebooted and everything else a couple dozen times and it still won't work.  Why do they hate me?  Why?

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 03:55:10 PM »

Quote from: GatorFavre on January 24, 2007, 02:36:31 PM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on January 24, 2007, 03:45:39 AM

icon_lol
Enjoyed, unjoyed.... so much difference one letter can make!

Pissy Duck.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 04:01:37 PM »

one final thing - the visuals.  theyre weird.  i cant quite place it.  especially at night they sort of hurt my eyes.  i dont know why, its just a bit painful to watch.  also it looks almost like the people are sort of "stamped" on the background and not a part of it.  a bit of a downer - so whats everyone else think?

That is what I have been saying all along..... However after struggling thru that fact the game is fun and you tend to get accustom to the cel shading. I still think character model is UGLY. The background is topnotch though.

someone mentioned the races... I did one lastnight and it is long as hell.. What where they thinking? 63 check points with a 5min. minimum. I swear to you it felt like I was racing for 20min. According to the game clock I got done in 7:36min. With lots of dead pedestrians, and cops hot on my tail trying to take me out. I should have listened to the captins warning.

I will give it more time if I can pull myself away from Battlestations: Midway

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ()  ()  ()
PS3 Spinks
Eduardo X

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 04:08:23 PM »

It felt like a bad version of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. That game kicked a lot of ass.
It isn't bad, per say, but the target locking just blows, and in a game that is all about shooting, that just doesn't make sense.

PSN ID: EduardoX
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 04:16:28 PM »

I like this game WAY more than I thought I would. Impressive game and now just shot up my list of eagerly awaited games.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »

Quote from: Eduardo X on January 24, 2007, 04:08:23 PM

It felt like a bad version of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. That game kicked a lot of ass.
It isn't bad, per say, but the target locking just blows, and in a game that is all about shooting, that just doesn't make sense.

I thought the target locking was fine.  As long as you point the reticle at the target and then lock on.  Merely cycling through targets with just the left trigger doesn't work very well.  It combines free aiming and lock on aiming pretty well IMHO.  I love locking on guys and shooting the gun out of their hands or taking their legs out.  Head shots don't seem very effective until you get get to at least level 2 in firearms.  Also just because you are locked onto a target, that doesn't mean all of your bullets will hit.  Especially with a low firearms skill and a pistol.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 04:34:27 PM by denoginizer » Logged

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 04:34:28 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on January 24, 2007, 03:45:43 PM

I still can't get the damn thing to download!  Every time it just sits at 1% until it eventually craps out.  I've started and restarted and cancelled and rebooted and everything else a couple dozen times and it still won't work.  Why do they hate me?  Why?

have you gone to the setup blade, checked the memory option and made sure it's not still on your HD?  It may show up as 'unknown game' or something like that.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 04:59:47 PM »

Quote from: Hetz on January 24, 2007, 04:16:28 PM

I like this game WAY more than I thought I would. Impressive game and now just shot up my list of eagerly awaited games.

thumbsup thumbsup
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 02:28:56 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 24, 2007, 04:34:28 PM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on January 24, 2007, 03:45:43 PM

have you gone to the setup blade, checked the memory option and made sure it's not still on your HD?  It may show up as 'unknown game' or something like that.

Yeah, it shows it there with the exclamation sign instead of the game logo and calls it "unfinished game download cache" or something.  Of course it has it at 1.2 GB, but it sets that much aside as soon as you start downloading.  I've deleted that and retried a few times and still can't get beyond 1% (which it usually starts at, although a couple times it has started at 0%).  I even went and downloaded the Battles of Midway demo just to make sure something hadn't gone totally wonky.  This was a game I was seriously looking forward to and now I'm just frustrated and pissed off.  frown

JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 02:56:11 AM »

OK..... Check this... Why is it your character can jump to the roof top -n- it all good. But when it come to him jumping down he looses health\shield.
I retreated to the rooftops to regenerate health and shield lost in a heated fight. After recuperating I jumped down on a side that had no enemies, when I hit the ground my shield bar was heading right.
Is that something thats going be fixed in the release?

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ()  ()  ()
PS3 Spinks
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 03:07:23 AM »

This game is True Crime with Hulk-jumping and ugly cell-shading.  Seriously, go play True Crime.  Same aiming system.

The cityscape has its moments, but ick, overall, icky icky icky.

This demo gave me that been-there, done-that vibe.  Really, nothing special in my book.  Downgrade me from "somewhat interested" to "maybe for $20."

TheMissingLink on PSN
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 03:20:15 AM »

Quote from: The_Man on January 24, 2007, 02:59:59 PM

Personally, I didn't like it very much.  The game itself doesn't seem to have any personality, unlike the GTA series. Seems very generic to me and while I realize it's cel shaded, I can't help but wonder if it's to disguise the otherwise bland graphics. 

I just think that almost a year and a half later, that we deserve better looking games than this on the 360.  I only played it for about 10 minutes, but that was mostly because I was so turned off by it.  Seriously, I've seen better looking vehicles and character models in PS2 games.  I'll give it another run through to see if I can latch on to it, but I usually know right away if I am going to like a game or not.  The amazing thing is this game is going to be a huge seller, not based on its own merits, but because of the Halo 3 beta. 

Dude, you gotta give it more than 10 minutes. I was in the same boat as you, but about 20 minutes in it started to click. I like the art style, and the gameplay just grows as you "level" up your abilities. Jumping from building to building, scaling them by jumping from window to window and then shooting enemies was a lot of fun.

I won't say that this is as great as it has been hyped, but it definitely feels solid. I like that the game is quasi-cel shaded with a lot more detail. I don't like the soundtrack or sound effects or the stupid announcer. Hopefully the missions and story mode are a lot better than what they are presenting in the demo. The gameplay, however, is a blast. It really feels like Spiderman 2 + Hulk Ultimate Destruction + GTA series. I am down with that for the most part. Seeing that the game is just around the corner, I hope that they've tightened up the game a little more and added some needed polish. Otherwise I could get it if it was on sale or around the $30 range. Oh and what the hell happened to the MS published games will be $50? They didn't do it for GOW, but they did for Viva Pinata, but now Crackdown is $60... what gives, be consistent.

So to sum it up; Gameplay is solid, everything else needs some polish.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 03:32:13 AM »

Quote from: TheMissingLink on January 25, 2007, 03:07:23 AM

This game is True Crime with Hulk-jumping and ugly cell-shading.  Seriously, go play True Crime.  Same aiming system.

The cityscape has its moments, but ick, overall, icky icky icky.

This demo gave me that been-there, done-that vibe.  Really, nothing special in my book.  Downgrade me from "somewhat interested" to "maybe for $20."

I think True Crime is a very good comparison. Although to me the city in Crackdown feels much more expansive.  I actually liked True Crime more than most people.  But I think the ranged combat and aiming system in Crackdown is much, much better.  To me it seems like a combination of True Crime, The Matrix, and Mercenaries.  The cell shading does allow for some amazing draw distance and the ability for a lot of onscreen action going on at once. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 03:35:18 AM by denoginizer » Logged

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 04:30:21 AM »

Quote from: juniordan on January 25, 2007, 02:56:11 AM

OK..... Check this... Why is it your character can jump to the roof top -n- it all good. But when it come to him jumping down he looses health\shield.
I retreated to the rooftops to regenerate health and shield lost in a heated fight. After recuperating I jumped down on a side that had no enemies, when I hit the ground my shield bar was heading right.
Is that something thats going be fixed in the release?

Agreed, that's a little odd.

And for my 2cents, I love the announcer.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 11:32:52 AM »

Played about 20 minutes co-op last night with Arkon.

I thought it was fun as hell, then again, I hadn't even heard about it until about 3 days ago.

Would be nice if there was a camera auto-return-to-center-behind-character like they have in Oblivion though.   icon_frown

I need to put more time into it, but it is definately something I would consider getting.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:35:00 AM by Lockdown » Logged

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 12:31:01 PM »

Quote from: Tebunker on January 25, 2007, 03:20:15 AM

Quote from: The_Man on January 24, 2007, 02:59:59 PM

Dude, you gotta give it more than 10 minutes. I was in the same boat as you, but about 20 minutes in it started to click. I like the art style, and the gameplay just grows as you "level" up your abilities. Jumping from building to building, scaling them by jumping from window to window and then shooting enemies was a lot of fun.

I won't say that this is as great as it has been hyped, but it definitely feels solid. I like that the game is quasi-cel shaded with a lot more detail. I don't like the soundtrack or sound effects or the stupid announcer. Hopefully the missions and story mode are a lot better than what they are presenting in the demo. The gameplay, however, is a blast. It really feels like Spiderman 2 + Hulk Ultimate Destruction + GTA series. I am down with that for the most part. Seeing that the game is just around the corner, I hope that they've tightened up the game a little more and added some needed polish. Otherwise I could get it if it was on sale or around the $30 range. Oh and what the hell happened to the MS published games will be $50? They didn't do it for GOW, but they did for Viva Pinata, but now Crackdown is $60... what gives, be consistent.

So to sum it up; Gameplay is solid, everything else needs some polish.

Oh, I plan to give it another run through...maybe tonight to see if I can latch onto it.  I just don't like the look of the game...at all.  Cell shaded or not, it's just not a good looking game. I can see how it could be fun, but then you have to ask yourself the question that with a huge backlog of really good games, why would you want to force yourself to like a mediocre one?  With me, 10 minutes is usually long enough to figure out if a game is for me or not.  Yes, I've been wrong before, but for the most part going back to a game will usually yield the same results.  I simply do not like the look of the game nor do I care for its blandness and I don't really think it's going to change by playing it more.  But I do hate to think I'm missing something so for the sake of reassurance,  I will go back through it again. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: