http://gamingtrend.com
September 19, 2014, 02:10:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple Xbox Games i just bought, check them out.  (Read 1641 times)
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2005, 08:42:00 PM »

http://www.maximum-chase.com/

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/tonyhawksproskater2x/

Rallisport  1

New Legends

I also bought some rare pc games, this game call Oni and Diablo 1 and 2.

What yall think?

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the ____ you think you're doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me.
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me - K.O.R.N.

* The World Aint Knowing "
Calvin
Gaming Trend Senior Member

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 08:50:07 PM »

Diablo 1 and 2 are "rare"?
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 09:00:39 PM »

Ew.

TheMissingLink on PSN
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 09:02:29 PM »

Rallisport Challenge 2 is one of the best racing games I've ever played, so the first one is probably good, too.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 09:04:39 PM »

Quote from: "Rage"
Diablo 1 and 2 are "rare"?

To me it is,  its hard to find around my way. But this one ebgames up the street from me, has alot of old and rare pc games. Going back later tonight and pick up a few more. I should have 400 pc games before the end of summer.

I'm still trying to find jeff gordan xs racing tho.

You think it's funny?

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 09:35:27 PM »

I enjoyed Rallisport and THPS2.  Rallisport was nice due to the damage model. smile

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Driver
Gaming Trend Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 12:20:59 AM »

I was always curious how New Legends would be.  When you start playing it, give us some impressions, General.

Rallisport is pretty cool -- and I like the graphics betterin the first than in the sequel.  Tony Hawk 2 is awesome.  Good finds.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 01:04:22 AM »

Quote from: "The General"
Going back later tonight and pick up a few more. I should have 400 pc games before the end of summer.

Let us know when you finally get around to playing them.
The General
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 03:07:18 AM »

^^^^^LOL, true. I just started actually playing 2 of my pc games, turok 2 and this game call take no prisoners:

EDIT: I was gonna take some photos, but running into some problems with the old game.

Well Rallisport is a great game, i just finsh playing the ice racing mode, real fun. On the back of the box it read 29 cars and 48 tracks, so after i get complete burn out 2 i will go play rallisport.

Tony hawk 2 is just an upgrade from the pc version, with better graphics, better sound and more levels, i love the club room level and using the big boat looking control pad on hawk is easy as pie.

I have to suggest that everyone here go out and buy maximum chase, the game is off the hook. Its alot of things you can unlock in the game and the FMV is actually pretty good. The first movie/mission is where you are driving down the street and you stop at a red light and this unknown woman jumps in the car and tells you to hit the gas and go, so the guy at this point dont have a clue to whats going on and out of nowhere you hear really loud gunshots and then you see them and then the mission starts.

You can pretty much drive anywhere in the huge levels, and the levels look nice too, everyone is shooting at you, from the cops(i dont know why), from the choppers, and of course the other cars who is chasing you in black BMW's. Thats the first mission, there are plenty more, plus its only 5 cars for the first few missions, but as you progress, more cars can be unlocked.

If you can find it, please give it a try, you might like it.

New legends i only played a few mins of it, but so far so good. The control is easy and there is a pretty good movie intro. Once you start in the game, you control one hero and its like i think 6 people on your team, 2 go one way and 2 the other and then you and the last member. You go on a search and find fallen soliders who may be hurt.

I went one way and then we all met up in this one area and found one of the fallen soliders and out of nowhere, this huge tank looking thing ran my ass over and the game was over.

But i can tell this game seems to be a huge adventure game, and it should be pretty fun once you get the hang of it. I do however like the teammate thing, you always seems to have someone with you and thats cool.

You think it's funny?

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 03:50:55 AM »

Rallisport is a good game. I can honestly say this may be the first good gaming purchase I seen you make.

thumbsup

You remain a crazy bastard though  smoke
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 11:33:14 AM »

new legends is a solid 6 game. I got 15 minutes from the end, and then never finished it (there's a tower, a bridge, and some arse with a flaming sword... it's all I remember). Textures are washed out, and the gaming is completely uninspired.

THPS2x is a great game, when 3 came out most forum boarders seemed to swear by 2x instead.

Rallisport Challenge is a great game.

Oni was a fun game (it's a Bungie title) with a colourful heroine.

Maximum chase is unknown to me, Diablo 1 & 2 are great if you haven't played em.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: