http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 11:26:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chromehounds - NOW WITH IMPRESSIONS  (Read 50439 times)
pingwrx
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2006, 10:19:45 PM »

Quote from: "Clanwolfer"
I should be home by 7 or so, so I'll switch to Tarakia and join up with the squad then.  Can't wait.   biggrin

Welcome to the squad Clanwolfer your gonna have a blast we have had people on every night since this game launched.  smile

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: July 25, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »

Quote from: "Thin_J"
It ended then? :|

Maybe I was attacking the wrong thing. I don't really remember. I know it ended when I killed whatshisname in the black hound though.

Yeah, it ended pretty much as the last piece of the base fell.  I didn't really tangle with the Hound at all.  The way the mission is supposed to work is you lure him and the surrounding enemies away so your backup can take the base out.  I saved them the trouble.  Apparently the base blowing is the trigger to end the mission, and if you do it quick enough you still score the S rank.

The first missions where you are to "blow up the base" I kept trying to take out the HQ.  Much easier knocking over a few buildings!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: July 25, 2006, 11:14:05 PM »

The war ended about a half hour ago.  I wonder what changes we will see!

Among other things (skip the news, please), they need to fix the mess that goes on after a war ends.  Get kicked to the main menu, login to see the end credits, get booted back to the main menu.  Try to login and it says "free play only while the server resets."  Then you get in and it says "servers reset" and get booted to the main menu.  Repeat process until you give up and just come back in an hour and things are back to normal.  I know they need time to reset, but don't say I can do free play online if I can't.

papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 25, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »

Well, no skip the news but they did up the points a crap load!!!! Avg capital is 180,000 points to take all territories!

Gaming Tag: papa smurff 4
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: July 26, 2006, 12:51:45 AM »

Sick of waiting...working on a trade to get the game now.  See you guys soon I hope.

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 26, 2006, 03:15:25 AM »

Oh, man, it looks like that point cap increase is going to slow down the war a bit.  That's a great change.

Now if they nerf pike damage to bases, we'll be talking.  smile

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: July 26, 2006, 04:16:32 AM »

Quote from: "Clanwolfer"
Now if they nerf pike damage to bases, we'll be talking.  smile

I've never used pikes, but I've purposely kept them off my scout because of all the griefers.  Heck, I've never seen anybody use pikes.  I like being able to defend myself against turrets or simply move pesky objects out of my path.  Sure it takes about 4000 rounds of machine gun ammo to drop the base, but it works and people (hopefully) don't cry about it.

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: July 26, 2006, 06:28:19 AM »

My NA defender is a nice surprise.  It even works in a squad with a dedicated commander.

Basically I have the heaviest Morskoj base, an experimental Morskoj medium cockpit with higher durability, 4 sal kar cannons with the highest damage HEAT rounds, and a Sal Kar NA with limited range.  I don't have much NA range, but with Combas towers I can usually see incoming threats.  The best thing is that since I have an NA, I'm less likely to get jumped at close range, so not having close ranged weaponry isn't a problem.

My four cannons fire in a tight pattern thanks to some stability systems, one or two volleys will usually blow out the base on anything I target, then with them slower down I can take my time to kill the cockpit (or just plink at the base until enough damage transfers to the cockpit).

I don't think they really thought out the whole money, parts limitations, and ammo costs thing.

First of all, money is just too easy to get.  Fight the AI, go individual missions, etc...  So that makes any of the limiting systems that are based on money pointless.

All someone has to do to get parts from other nations is to switch sides for whatever reason.  Then, when he buys the parts they'll always be in his inventory.  So, having that hound part differentiation between the three nations is kinda pointless.  They need to include more ways to differentiate the nations.  

Some ideas include:
Making maintenance for non allied nation parts higher.
Parts of other nations degrade in performance over a few missions.
Ranks are gained on a nation basis, with new parts available only if you have enough rank with that nation.  If you switch sides those rank based parts are unavailable.

Then, there's no reason at all not to use the most powerful ammo type that you can put in a gun.  Since money can be earned easily, just load up with the best possible round and have at it.  This makes some weapons ridiculously strong, especially the Heavy Cannons.  This is especially true to heavy cannons.

Also, heavy cannons are way too effective, people have now started loading them on soldier designs.  I just fought I guy who used two heavy guns as close in weapons and with their massive splash damage and disorientation I had no way to respond to his attack.  He didn't even have to aim to kill me.  I think they really need to rebalance them, adding something like a minimum range to arm, reduced damage (and keep the large splash), reduced splash radius (keep the damage), dramatically increased reload.  One of the biggest problems with these guns is how much simply getting caught in the splash will disorient you.  It'll rotate your view 90+ degrees and throw up a ton of smoke.  There's no way to respond in time before the enemy has reloaded and fires again.  It's an exercise in frustration.  Sure, rockets will do the same, but those require a direct hit to disorient, and require you to get close to the enemy, and can be dodged.

Now, for my take on commanding.  Commanding isn't just knowing where the enemy is and telling your pilots to go in guns blazing.  To get the most out of a squad, it's best to know each player's hounds and develop a strategy.

My usual strategy is somewhat reserved.  Since my NA is short ranged, I usually send out my squad to nab the surrounding COMBAS individually.  It's important that I spot the enemy first, but not so that I can get the first shot.  Instead I want to plan the the attack so I can fire at them from multiple angles with as much numerical superiority as I can.  To do that, I have to be aware of how the terrain lies.

Because of this, I tell my pilots to plan their routes carefully.  Always make sure that as you advance you have a hill nearby that you can run behind.  Take note of routes that will leave you less exposed to fire in case you have a long route back to get help.  This also helps if you encounter two or more enemies while you're alone.  If you planned your route well enough, you can usually put some obstruction between you and one of the enemies to reduce the amount of people you're fighting at once.

If you encounter the enemy, be prepared to break off contact at your commander's orders so you can draw the enemy into an ambush.  Whatever you do, don't let the enemy choose where you fight.

Usually, when my pilots encounter the enemy, I have them maintain position if or back off only if he has short ranged weapons or if outgunned.  If I've located all the enemy hounds I vector my other pilots to creep around the sides.  As the flankers get into position, I order the lead to pull back while still shooting at the enemy.  The enemy, having a gotten a taste of a fight will usually pursue.  By then, if my other pilots have done their job they've gotten into position behind hills or other obstructions without being seen.  When the enemy comes into the killzone I let the players have it, but tell them to focus on the lead.

If there isn't enough space or obstacles to use such a plan, I usually have them stick together, but have the lead go first over hills and such, using the same tactic if he sees enemies, he'll get their attention and draw then to the hill.  Since most hounds move at different speeds, it's likely that only one hound will come over/around the hill first, letting my squad focus all their attacks on the lead, destroying him hopefully before the next enemy comes into view.

The goal here is to make sure that you're not fighting 1 on 1 unless you have a big advantage.  If you fight 1 on 1, you may or may not win, but it's very likely that you'll be just as damaged as the other guy, so then his friend behind him can take you out.  On top of that, it's likely that any enemy you encounter has friends nearby, so as soon as you dedicate yourself to taking out one guy, you won't notice the other hounds sneaking to your flanks.

Don't think that just because you're in a group you're safe either.  The enemy will travel in groups, and it's likely that he's spotted your big group first and will find a better attack position.  Two big groups encountering each other in the open is basically the same as a 1 on 1 situation, which is never a good thing.

The only case where I let my pilots go one on one is when they have a big advantage like a surprise attack from the rear, when the enemy is heavily damaged, or when we have numerical and COMBAS superiority.

Playing with this strategy in mind tonight, we were getting some very nice victories over human opponents, usually losing only 1 hound if any, with varying amounts of damage on others.  It also helped that my NA defender had some kick to it, so while my pilots were fighting, I could position myself (using the radar) to drop cannon rounds on the enemy from the side or rear.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 26, 2006, 07:01:33 AM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
Sick of waiting...working on a trade to get the game now.  See you guys soon I hope.

OMG  :shock:

a chance to shoot ron in the back.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  biggrin

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 26, 2006, 11:07:56 AM »

I am going to start practicing with my defender mech as I could really use a break from being an NA.  Maybe I just don't have enough skill with it, I just can't look at the map and plan things out like that Turtle nearly fast enough to be effective.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 26, 2006, 12:19:53 PM »

Quote from: "Arkon"
I am going to start practicing with my defender mech as I could really use a break from being an NA.  Maybe I just don't have enough skill with it, I just can't look at the map and plan things out like that Turtle nearly fast enough to be effective.

You do a good job, Arkon.  It's a thankless job, but you do a awesome  job.

I dropped with Turtle last night and I had to fight my normal instinct to mix it up. He does a awesome job too.  

Don't get discouraged, Arkon.  Heck, most of the squad is used to you now being NA.  Also, with that experimental NA part you are using I think it will make our job much easier in Drops

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: July 26, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »

Quote from: "Soulchilde"
Don't get discouraged, Arkon.  Heck, most of the squad is used to you now being NA.  Also, with that experimental NA part you are using I think it will make our job much easier in Drops

Even though I now have the best storebought NA on my Commander, it doesn't come close to the overwhelming coverage that yours has. That really helps in finding the enemy first.

Only thing I can suggest as far as the NA goes is to mount some weapons on it you're good shooting with (a cannon, sniper rifle, howitzer - something big), and assist the fight best you can. Live life dangerously and lead the charge or something every once in a while. biggrin

And if you'd like me or Turtle to Command instead of you (once you see us come on, anyway) let us know. Odds are we'll have no problem taking up the leadership position for a while to let you have a break.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2006, 01:57:12 PM »

Something to keep in mind, everyone is a bit different in their skills/playstyle.  Sounds obvious, but, I can tell a big difference when I'm playing with people I don't 'mesh' with as well.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "Jarrodhk"
Something to keep in mind, everyone is a bit different in their skills/playstyle.  Sounds obvious, but, I can tell a big difference when I'm playing with people I don't 'mesh' with as well.

I can agree with this as well

NiM$
papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2006, 05:20:47 PM »

Quote from: "Destructor"
Quote from: "Soulchilde"
Only thing I can suggest as far as the NA goes is to mount some weapons on it you're good shooting with (a cannon, sniper rifle, howitzer - something big), and assist the fight best you can. Live life dangerously and lead the charge or something every once in a while. biggrin

Mount something big on an NA...... I CAN DO THAT.. I am sure that an NA with a dual cannon would be fun!!!! after all, last night i mounted a dual on a hoover mech.  The only problem is that they aren't stable enough.  I think i had about 210 speed and like 100 stability.  One shot hit the other just flew way off.

Oh and souldchile, I heard that you need someone else to shoot you in the back, I think that my 2 dual cannons should do the trick.  Just ask CeeKay how that feels!

Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 26, 2006, 06:57:13 PM »

You had a vacuum cleaner mech?   :lol:

Just messing with you.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 26, 2006, 07:27:24 PM »

Wow, oops hover not hoover........Jerk biggrin

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: July 26, 2006, 07:39:45 PM »

Yep, different people are good at different things.

Tactics down on the battlefield is something I'm just good at.  Give me a unit and an objective and I'll take it.  However, don't ask me to handle logistics and industry like in most RTS games because I couldn't manage those to save my life.  If I ever joined the military I suspect I'd be a great squad or platoon leader.

The same goes for close in fighting.  I can handle close in fighting, but close fighting with hounds is something I'm not good at.

My NA build suits my personality.  Since I'm a tactical guy I have the NA, but since I'm on the ground with my troops, I'm expected to fight and back them up when needed.  My cannons allow me to fight at medium to medium/long range.  So, if I planned the fight correctly I can back my teammates up from a safe distance dropping cannon shells where they need to be.  After a few volleys I switch back to the command map to make sure the battle is progressing well, bark off some more commands and go back to shooting.

I think I may switch to a quad leg design so I can put a longer range NA on my commander unit, along with some useful options like mines.  I may try and make an artillery design, but aiming those take too much work and I'd rather be using that time to command.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #498 on: July 26, 2006, 08:37:05 PM »

Quote from: "papasmurff"

Mount something big on an NA...... I CAN DO THAT.. I am sure that an NA with a dual cannon would be fun!!!! after all, last night i mounted a dual on a hoover mech.  The only problem is that they aren't stable enough.  I think i had about 210 speed and like 100 stability.  One shot hit the other just flew way off.

You know, you might be able to stuff a pair of dual cannons onto a small NA and treads... Maybe. It'll be close, at least. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Atragon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 26, 2006, 09:33:38 PM »

Actually turtle, you might be on to something with arty and NA... you can estimate range based on grid squares, and with the enemy showing up on the map, you can estimate more accurately than a square that's 300m on a side... besides, you can always get your squaddies to call in corrections. slywink

"We do what we must because we can."
X-Box Live: TragicNut
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: July 26, 2006, 10:56:16 PM »

still haven't been able to play an online game though I have had the game for two weeks now.  Can't think of enough negative comments to say, so, I will just shut up and let you all, who seemingly can somehow, enjoy it.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: July 26, 2006, 11:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "mikeg"
still haven't been able to play an online game though I have had the game for two weeks now.  Can't think of enough negative comments to say, so, I will just shut up and let you all, who seemingly can somehow, enjoy it.

You can't find a good squad or you can't play online at all?

Online makes such a difference in this game it's not even funny. Doesn't matter if you're going against the AI as a squad or against other humans - you just need to be online.

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 27, 2006, 12:27:21 AM »

Quote from: "mikeg"

Mike, Clanwolfer is starting a second squad since the main squad is full.  It is in Takaria I believe, his tag is KeySJU I believe, but double check it in the multiplayer forum.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 27, 2006, 12:55:04 AM »

Quote from: "papasmurff"
Oh and souldchile, I heard that you need someone else to shoot you in the back, I think that my 2 dual cannons should do the trick.  Just ask CeeKay how that feels!

It hurts!  There I was, grabbing Combas and enjoying the scenery.  No enemies in sight, and WHAM!!!  Alrams start going off, 3 of my systems are in the red and I'm on fire.  I didn't see any artillery fire coming from in front of me, and luckily my mike is muted as I let out several surprised explicatives.  Then I hear over the com channel 'Oh, looks like someone was hiding in the trees!'  :lol:

Because I can,
DonD

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 27, 2006, 12:58:35 AM »

Arkon, I don't mind running a commander.  I've switched my RT's a couple of times, and it's a lot of fun trying different builds, so why shouldn't you get the same chance?

I don't think I've played with Turtle when he was running a NA, but I thought you did a damn good job.

XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 27, 2006, 10:51:08 AM »

Wheee!!! I won the Neumann.  Now if I cn get the Johnston cockpit I will be golden

NiM$
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 27, 2006, 11:25:50 AM »

<plots to steal the neumann>

Dang it... I've been trying for this one part since I got the game  :lol:

Haven't checked the lottery from this morning yet, maybe I got lucky.

Been reading some posts on the offical boards.  Sounds like From is adding/updating the AI's abilities and hound designs.  I know we saw a pile hound the other night, along with a lot more rocket/missile setups.  People have also reported the 3 round burst assault rifles.  I think that has got to be a high tech level weapon.

Chromehounds already had some legs, if From continues to update/add things into the mix, I may never stop playing.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 27, 2006, 12:09:34 PM »

Last night when I played, I was getting my ass handed to me.  It used to be I could run in and stand toe to toe with a bunch of mech.s  Now, though, I am getting my weapons damaged to where they become useless and then getting completely destroyed.  Not sure if it is the fact that we are taking higher level missions as people rank or if they changed something in the patch they did.  The problem I have, though, is if it is because we are fighting higher ranked mechs, I am still using the parts I had from the beginning.  When are we going to be able to buy better parts (other than lottery)?  I'm not sure how I can keep up with these guys as we continue to rank up if I can't buy better guns that do more damage and better armor.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 27, 2006, 12:32:42 PM »

Some of it is probably the increased accuracy of the AI as you go up levels.  You have to start adjusting your tactics a bit as well.  Things like using the terrain to your advantage can be a big help, along with trying to never go 1v1 against hounds.

Don't be afraid to hold up for a couple of minutes to allow your team mates to join and cover you.

More later.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 27, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »

Yeah, the higher we rank the better the AI will become.   We certainly need learn how to concentrate on one target and prioritze targets.  Heavy Gunners no matter what need to die first, imo.  Work our way down from there.

NiM$
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: July 27, 2006, 01:22:50 PM »

I also feel that as we have ranked up, we need to improve our designs.  Designs that were working at recruit, just don't work when running staff sargent missions it would seem.  The AI is more accurate, thier hounds are much better built than the entry level stuff.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: July 27, 2006, 01:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "Arkon"
I also feel that as we have ranked up, we need to improve our designs.  Designs that were working at recruit, just don't work when running staff sargent missions it would seem.  The AI is more accurate, thier hounds are much better built than the entry level stuff.

The AI is insanely accurate with some weapons. Artillery, sniper rifles, and assault rifles, just to name a few. I never knew how much damage the Assault Rifle does until the AI fires multiple rounds at your exact weak point over and over again.

And you can buy better weapons from time to time at the usual shop. As the war resets (and/or more money is donated), new items pop up to buy.

Oh, and I won the Newmann the other night. My usual tank designs now run at about 160ish instead of 148. biggrin

And I popped out the ultimate base (or Hound if I'm ignored) killer - 4 machine guns, 4 spikes, and a wheeled base that gets me 260 speed. I can see why the Scouts out there enjoy being scouts - it's fun wheeling around the map, grabbing COMBASs, and trying not to be killed in that run to take down the opposing base.

DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 27, 2006, 02:09:00 PM »

I started using one last night, but it's a hover base with 4 piles, one machine gun, and one smoke mortar with the Neumann speed chip.

The key strategy is to not take COMBAS near their base because that basically alerts the other side where you are.

Once I confirm all Mechs have been spotted or engaged I am only a few pile strikes away from base destruction.  :twisted:

The only bad part about being a Scout is that you are basically a paper bag with speed. If you get hit, you become just a paper bag.

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 27, 2006, 02:23:57 PM »

And you can buy better weapons from time to time at the usual shop. As the war resets (and/or more money is donated), new items pop up to buy.

Ah, well maybe if the wars last more than half a day, I will actually see some of these new parts. smile  Hopefully the tweak they did will allow these things to drag out a month or so.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 27, 2006, 02:38:38 PM »

And I popped out the ultimate base (or Hound if I'm ignored) killer - 4 machine guns, 4 spikes, and a wheeled base that gets me 260 speed. I can see why the Scouts out there enjoy being scouts - it's fun wheeling around the map, grabbing COMBASs, and trying not to be killed in that run to take down the opposing base.

I brought my base killer out of retirement last night and it seemed to be ineffective against the base.  I upgraded my 4 bomb dispensers from 1400 to 1800 damage and my piles from the cheezy 1000 or so damage ones to the 2500 or so damage ones and for some reason the HQ wouldn't blow up after I hit it more times that I would have with my lesser hound.

I really need to try and get the Neumann chip, but I've been limiting my lottery entries to 2 and I always end up bidding on something else.  So far I've only one a shotgun (which I don't remember bidding on) but I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the Johnston cockpit.

Last night I tried my hand at the NA.  I'm pretty sure you guys don't want me as the NA  :twisted:

Because I can,
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 27, 2006, 03:33:32 PM »

the bomb launcher that does 1800 only drops 1 at a time, the ones that does 1300-1400 drop 4 at a time.  Big difference there slywink  The 1800 one does fire twice as fast, so I guess it may have it's uses, but for base destruction dropping 16 bombs at a shot is much better imo.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 27, 2006, 04:01:30 PM »

Quote from: "Harkonis"
the bomb launcher that does 1800 only drops 1 at a time, the ones that does 1300-1400 drop 4 at a time.  Big difference there slywink  The 1800 one does fire twice as fast, so I guess it may have it's uses, but for base destruction dropping 16 bombs at a shot is much better imo.

That would explain it.  I was too busy dodging fire to count how many it was dropping.  well, I guess I'll be downgrading the dispensers on that hound tonight.

Because I can,
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 27, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »

I prefer to take out the enemy mechs, with dropping the base as a failsafe option.  <shrug>  I know the scouts have saved several missions that would have failed otherwise.

I'm pretty fond of my quad-machine gun/dual cannon mech at the moment.  Although if I get my hands on some of the double and triple burst firing assault rifles I've seen on the AI hounds a few times, I'll be throwing those on pronto.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 27, 2006, 04:15:43 PM »

Quote from: "Jarrodhk"
I prefer to take out the enemy mechs, with dropping the base as a failsafe option.  <shrug>  I know the scouts have saved several missions that would have failed otherwise.

It doesn't hurt to have all the options available.  One thing I really wish they changed (other than making those damn news clips skippable) is how enemy hound kills are calculated.  AFAIK whoever gets the last shot in gets the kill and bonus.

Because I can,
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 27, 2006, 04:21:44 PM »

Yeah... a partial, or assist kills stat would be awesome!  Doesn't really make much sense when you have 5 people blowing the crap out of a hound, only the very last shot counts as the kill.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: