http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 10:19:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chromehounds - NOW WITH IMPRESSIONS  (Read 50558 times)
Jarrodhk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 16, 2006, 06:02:07 AM »

Something that I forgot to mention earlier.  The number of lottery entries that can be up at one time is limited for the whole squad.  Right now the squad (all 18-20) of us can have, as a group, a total of 8 lottery entries.

Last time I looked, 6 of those were being used by one squad member.  So try to limit yourself to one at a time, and check up on them so that everyone gets a shot at the experimental and captured parts.

Also, don't forget that we can trade parts/cash amongst ourselves as well.  If you need/want some cash for some parts, ask the other squaddies if they can help, or if they have the part in question.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
depward

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 16, 2006, 06:04:36 AM »

Severely disappointed with this game - glad I only rented it.

The single player is indeed weak and feels "tacked on" just for multiplayer purposes.  The 'story' is terrible.  Yeah sure, I'll go uhhh, destroy that truck because uhhhh, I was told.  Etc. etc.

Then there's the multiplayer.  I would love to play in that big battle conflict, but unfortunately I need to join a squad.  And that's retarded.  Why can't I jump into a conflict?  Why does it have to be squad v squad?

That's fine.  I'll just do some "free" battles or whatever.  Great, I jump into a 6 v 6 game, we're loading up, and we have to wait 14 minutes while our team is ready until we get a message that the other team all quit.  Sweet, 14 minutes were spent blathering to a 13 year old about how some chick at the waterpark's top came off when she went down a slide.  Awesome.

Unfortunately, the problems with the "free" battles didn't cease.  Everytime it would be 'initializing' it would say either:

a) I can't connect to to the server >> back to title screen
b) Xbox Live cannot connect >> back to title screen

I've tried about now 10 of these "free battles" without being able to play in one.  Not ONE.  People were saying how they were having problems with this too.  Everytime I restart and hop into multiplayer, I have to mash the A button through all of the "Ifraggedurmom69 has donated money to blahblahblah!" screens and look longingly at the battle mode I wish I could join without having to the whole squad thing.  And then I'll try to do another free battle and disconnect.

Aside from the multiplayer, I was expecting the game to look prettier.

Mech customization is cool... I guess... I added these crazy spider legs to my mech.  It said it had "high mobility."  I felt like I was walking in molassis.

I guess the multiplayer experiences I've had damper my overall impression of the game, but I just find it not very fun.  Oh so very glad I rented this pile.  I'll give it more time, but yipes.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: July 16, 2006, 06:12:31 AM »

Um Jarrod, don't close with defenders unless you're just as heavily armed and armored.  Defender mechs are designed for close in fighting and taking lots of damage.  Most defenders use tank treads, and that base has one of the highest cockpit turning rates in the game.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 16, 2006, 06:13:16 AM »

I hear what you are saying.  I haven't spent anytime with the freebattle mode myself, but, it doesn't sound too fun.  

As far as the squad and joining the war mode goes, just make your own squad.  You can do one v ones against the computer or other people, or set it up for more opponents.

That said, the time spent with the guys in the squad has been extremely fun.  

The mobility thing can be deceptive.  The hounds are not 'fast' like Mechassault.  There is a huge difference between a 4 legged heavy gunner and a hover scout though!

Also, the mobility may be referring to the fact that you can sidestep much quicker and easier than other leg types.  There are system chips that you can get to enhance speed/torso rotation/stability of your hound.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 16, 2006, 06:30:51 AM »

Quote from: "Starshifter"
Is it possible to start up a multiplayer game with only a few friends just for fun?  For example, can Devil, Lockdown and I team up and play against the AI so that we can demonstrate our complete ineptness at controlling huge lumbering machines????  Or do you have to join all this squad bullshit that sounds completely ridiculous and a colossal waste of time.  I really hate that when you have plan, study, formulate, schedule, and jump through hoops just to sit down for a half hour and play a fun multiplayer session.

That's pretty much what we've been doing at BC.  Orpheo and I have been doing 2 player co-op vs AI with the occassional 2v2 PVP.  The AI isn't all that much of a challenge, but it's still pretty fun.  Our squad right now is just a handful of us just screwing around with the game.

gellar
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: July 16, 2006, 06:34:20 AM »

Quote from: "depward"
Sweet, 14 minutes were spent blathering to a 13 year old about how some chick at the waterpark's top came off when she went down a slide.  Awesome.

I said wow. :lol:

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 16, 2006, 07:01:53 AM »

Quote from: "Turtle"
Um Jarrod, don't close with defenders unless you're just as heavily armed and armored.  Defender mechs are designed for close in fighting and taking lots of damage.  Most defenders use tank treads, and that base has one of the highest cockpit turning rates in the game.

Hmm... good point.  The other thing I was going to try would have worked better... just back off and tag it with anti-hound rockets... or just nail its base while staying out of the hounds range.  <sigh> I was in a hurry though, had to head out for work 2 minutes after the end of the mission.

I'm really contemplating dropping the anti-hound rockets in favor of a missile system and/or rocket pod(s).  Might look at a speedier version w/out the rockets as well.

so many options.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2006, 08:17:56 AM »

online, other hounds don't just disappear when you kill em, they sit there looking awesomely defeated smile
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2006, 08:32:01 AM »

Yeah, that last explosion as you kill a hound is nice.  I love the smaller belches of flame that you get when you completely take out a component.  Very helpful in knowing when to change your point of aim.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2006, 08:46:08 AM »

Moriarty said something about being able to see your squadmates hound designs from the lobby... I unfortunately didn't pay enough attention at the time, now I'm curious as to how that is done.

I know we can trade assembly data with each other.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
DonD

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2006, 10:35:25 AM »

If you look at the squad member list then click on the name of the player, one of the options is View Hound.

I jumped into the multiplayer fray after just 2 sniper and one soldier mission, spent all my cash, immediately lost the first two battles (hey, it wasn't all my fault -- we were all brand new!), and had something like -$100k balance until we won a battle or two.  The average win has been netting someplace in the range of $100k, so it's not hard to get a pretty good nest egg up.

XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2006, 12:21:10 PM »

Everyone please be patient.  I am trying to figure out how to get us all into the squad.  If you don't have me on your friends list, add me.  Doopri I hard locked last night, sorry I didn't get back to you.  Stiffler we will get you in, just give us a bit of time here.  There is also an OO squad now, a BC squad and a Wanderers squad.  Between these 4 we should be able to get you in somewhere.  The GT squad has 1 or 2 slots right now I believe, but that could change.
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2006, 03:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Jarrodhk"
Moriarty said something about being able to see your squadmates hound designs from the lobby... I unfortunately didn't pay enough attention at the time, now I'm curious as to how that is done.

I know we can trade assembly data with each other.

Go to Manage Squad (first icon on the main lobby), then Squad Member List, select one of the members (they have to be online in the lobby) and you have an option to view details on their hound.
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2006, 03:45:47 PM »

Finally into the OO squad.  Thank goodness.  This squad interface is REALLY frustrating until you get accepted.

mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2006, 04:37:20 PM »

I agree with Depward on the free battles thing.  Tried and tried and tried and never once got in a multi game.  What a worthless pile o shite.

As for joining a squad, wouldn't know-never found one.  No matter what parameters I put in they ALL, and I mean ALL, were Japan region and speaking only Japanese.  Worthless.

Not impressed with multi so far.   Who knows, maybe I will actually get in one and like it.  Time will tell.  Got 4 days on my rental.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2006, 05:14:36 PM »

Had fun last night.  On one mission my scout ran into this hound that took it out in 2 volleys  :shock:   I would've played one more mission but I kept getting the 'mission canceled or other obstacle prevents you from joining' error and then XBL booted me a couple of times so I just called it a night.

Oh, and there was that one night mission where I got gang raped by the opposing Hounds.  They were some fast movers and pretty well co-ordinated; I couldn't get my bearings straight as they kept on knocking my Hound around.  It wasn't pretty....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2006, 05:33:21 PM »

Quote from: "mikeg"
I agree with Depward on the free battles thing.  Tried and tried and tried and never once got in a multi game.  What a worthless pile o shite.

That is strange.  I have played in many free battles without a glitch.  With football season around the corner I'm not sure I can devote enough time to join a squad, but I'm having alot of fun with the free battles.  It kind of reminds me of the old Mechassault team destruction days, except with fully configuarble mechs and better maps.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2006, 06:01:35 PM »

Those of you having connection issues, are you behind a router, if so make sure and read my post I put up about checking port forwarding and whatnot.  It isn't specificto Chromehounds but helps a lot it seems.
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2006, 06:04:28 PM »

Quote from: "Arkon"
Those of you having connection issues, are you behind a router, if so make sure and read my post I put up about checking port forwarding and whatnot.  It isn't specificto Chromehounds but helps a lot it seems.

I had problems connecting until forwarding my ports kept getting that failed to connect message now no problems.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2006, 06:35:39 PM »

The final single-player mission is controller-throwing worthy.  If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2006, 07:51:42 PM »

If you're a scout, the best thing you can do when moving forward is to have your na jammer and smoke mortar active at all times.  If you stumble on an enemy, pop smoke and head the other way.  Those smoke clouds are quite large and easily conceal a small scout hound.

One sneaky thing you can do is take a smoke mortar and a thermal vision part.  Before a fight, pop smoke, then activate thermal vision so you can see through the smoke cloud.

They need something like a scout radar part, a small lightweight NA that doesn't give its user access to the command screen, it just extends it a bit farther.
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 16, 2006, 08:49:52 PM »

I finally finished the entire single-player after being stuck on that final mission ALL DAY smile  I had to punk them by building a mech loaded down with seven of those multi-rocket launchers and it just barely got the job done.  My reward was a cool treaded chassis and something called "Huge Cannon" that looked pretty sick.

Maybe I'll try to build a real functional mech tonight and get some online action in.
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »

Thanks to Arkon's fine walkthrough I finally brought my first mech into the fray.  A lot of fun being part of a squad.  I can certainly understand the complaints of the rest of the game, but think of it like Battlefield: Modern Combat: you're not buying it for that deep single-player action.

So thanks to Arkon for not only getting me in, but then describing the ins and outs of parts and guiding me around the interface.  Also a great leader.

I'm still trying to make something effective.  When shooting I feel like my guns are hardly scratching the paint off the enemy.  Still coming to grips with the battlefield.  As Turtle mentioned above, smoke is an excellent concealer and is sure to be quite effective against opponents of our rank.

There are so many different roles I can't wait to try out.  I want to try a fat defender mech bristling with weapons.  Perhaps a quick scout as well.

Glad to finally be in the squad.  Good teamwork and a laid-back style which I appreciate.

One question: When my mech blows up what am I supposed to do?  I guess that's to keep you in the loop unlike GRAW where you are no longer even able to hear the squad.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2006, 10:45:37 PM »

Quote from: "pingwrx"
Quote from: "Arkon"

I had problems connecting until forwarding my ports kept getting that failed to connect message now no problems.

Until I did the port forward thing, I was constantly (100% of the time, without fail) getting booted from the squad chat area every time I finished a mission with the GT squad, fighting humans or the AI. I'd have to go back to the game's title screen and pop back into the Live mode just to be able to chat (and join missions with) the rest of the squad.

The game apparently is VERY unfriendly in multiplayer if you don't have your ports opened right. This might explain all the constant disconnects one tends to get when fighting against other human opponents.

Quote from: "stiffler"
One question: When my mech blows up what am I supposed to do?  I guess that's to keep you in the loop unlike GRAW where you are no longer even able to hear the squad.

When you die, you respawn as a generic peon back at your base. You run around extremely slow, and have a gun that's about as effective as a pea gun against the armor of a Hound. You can still chat, thankfully, as long as you stay within COMCAS range. If you get to the front lines, you can still be effective, as you can warn the others where enemy Hounds might be (as odds are against anybody targeting you for any reason).

BTW - money is very easy to come by. If you need more, there's single player matches (not sure of which option it is under the Create Mission header) that'll put you against the AI. You have no expenses in this mode, and can only go up in cash flow.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 16, 2006, 11:35:59 PM »

I joined up with the Fearless Octopii today and managed to build my first Hound- nickname bugly cause it's butt ugly.  It also is very slow but has weak firepower to offset that  biggrin .  Did a couple of individual missions with a couple of squaddies and had fun but I need to do more SP to get parts and also re-do the whole hound in the garage.  XBL handle is OtterChaos
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2006, 12:11:17 AM »

One time I died early in the mission, then I ran foward and acted like a forward observer for a heavy gunner mech.  With me spotting he downed 2 hounds without ever seeing them.

I think the high angle sight sucks, mainly because you don't have the other sighting systems that allow you to tell at what range your target is.  Hell, even WW2 tanks had pips on their sights that let them compare the size of the enemy tank in view and judge distance from that.
Atragon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2006, 12:18:03 AM »

Curse you GT forum effect!

(The proud? new owner of an X-Box 360 and chromehounds (also got free copy of kameo))

Gamertag: TragicNut

I'm busy playing through the single player

"We do what we must because we can."
X-Box Live: TragicNut
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2006, 01:19:53 AM »

I jumped ship over to The Wanderers squad to help get them rolling.  Feel free to join up over there, I think Cortilian already posted instructions but if not it's the same passcode as the GT Goonsquad

BTW, ALL squads seem to say Japan as the region on the search screen.  No idea why this is, but when I joined The Wanderers it said Japan until I actually joined, then it said America.  

It seems that a lot of the problems have to do with NAT, in that if even one person has any blockage at all, it affects everyone in that game/mission/lobby.
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2006, 02:03:26 AM »

I cant even find where you can search for a clan or guild unless you actually know the name. exactly the way it is listed. Am I doing something wrong?

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ()  ()  ()
PS3 Spinks
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2006, 03:28:15 AM »

You people need to stop stealing my kills!  I just got the humanitarian medal for not killing anything five missions in a row! :lol:

I think I did best the first time I played.  I actually got a respectable contribution.  Now it seems to be like $30 every time.  I think I am getting worse!

I keep thinking I am doing something wrong.  But hey, we keep winning so it's not all bad.

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2006, 03:38:30 AM »

Quote from: "stiffler"
You people need to stop stealing my kills!  I just got the humanitarian medal for not killing anything five missions in a row! :lol:

I think I did best the first time I played.  I actually got a respectable contribution.  Now it seems to be like $30 every time.  I think I am getting worse!

As the saying goes - you'll do better as time goes on. Just find a set of guns you can use, get in a Hound that can move a decent speed (unless your entire design is to carry more guns than an aircraft carrier), and join in when instructed.

Being able to hit what you're shooting at is the most important part though. That way you won't get the Humanitarian medal any longer. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2006, 04:10:03 AM »

Quote from: "juniordan"
I cant even find where you can search for a clan or guild unless you actually know the name. exactly the way it is listed. Am I doing something wrong?

I think you search without setting any parameters.  It then brings up all that are available and recruiting.  Keep in mind I have never done this myself, but I thought I heard someone mention this is how you do it.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2006, 04:12:37 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast.  I just want to help the team out a bit more.

My soldier mech is a solid build I think, but I'm not so good with the machine guns I have.  I still feel overwhelmed in close combat, not being able to maneuver very quickly.  I feel more effective at distance.  Thus I built another mech with a heavy missile launcher and sniper rifle.  I thought I was doing a good job, scoring plenty of hits, but with that but when the dust settled I just wasn't finishing them off.

Like I said, I'm having a great time.  I just want to contribute.

I might be too hard on myself.  I've only played one training mission and tagged along for a half-dozen or so missions.  Practice, practice, practice!

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2006, 04:16:48 AM »

Quote from: "DiscoJason"
Quote from: "juniordan"

I think you search without setting any parameters.  It then brings up all that are available and recruiting.  Keep in mind I have never done this myself, but I thought I heard someone mention this is how you do it.

If you just set everything to "Any" and leave the name blank it should bring up a list of squads to join.

If you are trying to join a specific squad you should enter the name and leave everything else blank.  That squad needs to have a space open and somebody from the squad has to be in the lobby.  Otherwise you get the "can't find anything meeting those criteria" message.  If you are looking for a specific squad it is best to find someone that can accept your application and message them so you can get on at the same time.  I spent all night trying yesterday until Arkon held my hand through the whole thing.

Hope that helps.

JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2006, 04:45:53 AM »

thanks I will try again.
I was doing some independent reading and found out I need to be backing the same fraction to see you guys. I now have to switch to Tarakia.
Which was my original choice when I bought the game, only to find out I could not buy anything because my nation was in turmoil. So I switched to the Russian guys. 2 days later I got a medal for winning the war. one I never fought.  :shock:  Hell, I'll take the 40 points easiest since I played king Kong. :lol:

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ()  ()  ()
PS3 Spinks
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2006, 05:39:07 AM »

Unfortunately I don't know if you can switch sides again.  I originally signed up with Morskoj and had to switch to Tarakia to join the squad.  When I did there was a big warning about not being able to switch sides for two weeks.  Hopefully I misread that or something and you are able to change back.

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2006, 07:51:20 AM »

Tarakia just fell.  Just too many people on Morskoj.

I had some just nasty fights 1 on 1.

If you ever want ideas for mech designs, and ever really want to know if your mech is effective, fight 1 on 1 battles.

There was one Morkoj soldier who had a very strange mech.  I'm sure he must have some high end parts to get his mech to perform the way it did.  Basically, he was almost as fast as a scout, let's say 200 speed.  He was armed with four rocket pods and two machineguns.  This was all sitting on a defender cockpit (high durability) and reverse bipedal legs.  His basic plan is to just circle strafe you to death, using rockets to disorient you and plinking away with machineguns while the rockets reload.  He moved so fast that he was difficult to keep in view, even in my defender which has a very high rotation rate.

Oh, and I see too many people trying to do too many things with one mech.  Don't do it.  If you make a soldier mech, be a soldier.  Have weapons for only two ranges that are adjacent, so only short and med, or short and long.

Having a lot of one type of weapon is a lot better than having a lot of many different types.  This allows you to do a lot of damage with a single volley, than having to constantly switch between weapon groups.

Speaking of which, for medium to short range fighters, make your configs so that you only have two or three main weapon groups (as above, these correspond to the main types of weapons you mount).  When fighting close, the time it takes to switch weapon groups and reorient your weapons could spell death for you.

Now let me tell you about using the right base for the job.  Not everyone should use the tread or 4 legged base.  If you're mounting what's basically soldier type weapons on a slow 4 legged base, you're not going to be too effective against humans.  Why?  Because you're slow and the opponent can set the pace of battle.  Close in fighting needs a lot of agility and speed to quickly dodge rockets and gunfire, the two legged bases have that.  Sure, you can't pack in as many weapons on to a two legged base, but what good is it to be bristling with weapons when you lag behind the main fight or get surrounded?

Don't be afraid to retreat.  Let me say that again, don't be afraid to retreat.  And for that matter, don't be afraid to give up the chase.

I've seen too many people get blown away because they rush forward, see one enemy and chase him.  Inevitably, they run run smack dab into the three other friends he has.

Take a look at what weapons you have, if your loadout is primarily medium ranged stuff, then stay at medium range.  If backing up means putting a hill between you and him then just keep backing up.  If you have a good comm, he'll have zeroed in your teammates to be waiting on the other side of the hill so that when he finally comes over the top, they'll be there waiting.

If you engage someone, don't be so quick to close in on him.  Remember that while you probably can take him out one on one, he'll do just as much damage to you back.  Better to wait for teammates or for your commander to organize

Always stay aware of your surroundings.  Don't start a fight without a good hill or obstacle nearby in case you get overwhelmed.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2006, 08:57:02 AM »

On the not feeling effective note.  I think this is partly a failing of the statistics the game keeps.  In something like this, they really should keep track of partial kills, and share the credit.  It can be frustrating to pound the snot out of a hound and then have your teammates drop it with a couple of shots.  Or, have 3 people pounding on a hound, only one person gets the credit as far as I can tell.

I'd like a % damage done to the enemy mechs to be reported at the end of the battle.  The more feedback players get about their contribution the better.

That said, even without the kill credit (finally got my 50 hound kills medal last night),  spotting an enemy, distracting an enemy, blowing the mobility or weapons off a hound, all are HUGE helps to the squad in general.

I'll also say: Turtle has really good points up above.  I am finding myself far too prone to rushing in and getting focused on one opponent.  I also have a tendency to wander off on my own a bit.  We're all still learning the game, and each group from the squad plays a little differently, so it can be hard to adjust from drop to drop.

As time goes on I think we'll all settle into our preferred roles better, and, have much better ideas on who works the best together.  I know personally that Moriarty and I make a really good team... of course the fact that there is no split screen and we only have one 360 between us means we won't be able to play together often, if at all.

I'd also like to take this time to apologize to turtle, I wasn't listening as well as I should have to you earlier, and that helped get me blown to little bits  :oops: I'll pay more attention next time I promise  Cool

Edit: wow, so tarakia is home to the resistance fighters again.  Too much focus on the sal kari and not enough on the morskojvians.  This is ridiculous, 3 days later, one country down.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2006, 10:48:43 AM »

Wow, when I logged off at 10PM EST we had control of almost 50% of the map, what the heck happened that we now are completely wiped out.  The Morskoj are way overpowered it would seem.

Anyone have thoughts on what we should do.  I should have the ability to go into Political Assylum and we could jump ship to Sal Kar to try and fight back the Russians, as well as get some Sal Kar items, or we can work on trying to rebuild Tarakia... thoughts anyone?
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2006, 10:54:51 AM »

The merc side of me says 'go to sal kar take their stuff, switch back to tarakia later'.  The loyalist-ish side of me says 'Fight the good fight!'.  The gamer side says 'Do I really want to fight on the same 3 maps for hours?'

So um... yeah not sure really.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: