http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 02:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty:Black Ops [Impressions start @ page 12]  (Read 60980 times)
Nonnahob
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: November 10, 2010, 03:18:11 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 10, 2010, 03:14:56 PM

I'm surprised to hear that people are afraid to spend money.  I've been buying everything that catches my eye!

I'm with you there... I have a couple friends who had ~20,000 credits. What the hell's the point? Buy weapons and upgrades!

On a side note, I love the AUG with extended mags. It's fantastic.

X360 - Nonnahob

A few nights ago I played a while with Hardon and we had a good time. - PhillyPeteRock
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 10, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »

Quote from: Fuzzballx on November 10, 2010, 01:12:04 AM

played for 3 hrs....it's Call of duty....same same... 

This was my initial reaction.  What is this, the 5th game since COD4 started it?  We've also had several clones and sort of clones.  How many more iterations of this same formula can be sustained? COD 6? COD 2020?

Don't get me wrong, I am having fun with Black Ops but I can't help getting this feeling of deja vous.  I'm ready for a COD/MW game that takes the next leap; not sure where they could take it, just something different.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 10, 2010, 03:44:53 PM »

Quote from: Nonnahob on November 10, 2010, 03:18:11 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on November 10, 2010, 03:14:56 PM

I'm surprised to hear that people are afraid to spend money.  I've been buying everything that catches my eye!

I'm with you there... I have a couple friends who had ~20,000 credits. What the hell's the point? Buy weapons and upgrades!

On a side note, I love the AUG with extended mags. It's fantastic.

I think my problem is once you purchase something, you can't give it/sell it back.  Once you spend the money, it's gone.  For example, I had wanted to add claymores to my kit, and while shopping I accidentally selected C4 instead of claymores.   disgust  I've never used C4, I don't like using C4, I'm not good at doing anything with C4, and there went $2000 (I believe).  I then had to purchase what I originally came in there for.  I'd even appreciate selling back unused equipment or perks to get a few dollars back.

Also, I think I have a problem with the money system as I like to try different weapons.  I then get obsessed with trying to finish as many challenges as possible with each weapon I like to use.  The problem is, while doing so I like to set up the weapon to my style of play, usually with a red dot/relex sight and silencer.  For each gun you have to purchase these attachments each and every time.  And, with the new wagers available, some, as others have said, require you to use a certain weapon, like the Enfield (which I really like).  That means, at least for me, purchasing the gun as well as the attachments I like.

I typically prefer assault rifles, although I've been doing okay with the MP5 (until I switched to the Enfield, my new favorite weapon), and I usually stick with the guns I can do well with.  I didn't use a lot of the weapons available in MW2, but I at least dabbled in different weapon classes and still give a number of guns a try.  This new purchasing system makes me even less likely to try new weapons as I fear "buyer's remorse" if I hate the firing style or just didn't get what I thought I was paying for.  I don't know weaponry very well, and all I have to go on are the stats on the guns and firing style (burst, automatic, etc).  I would have never tried the Enfield until Kato suggested it and learned I really like it.  But I was worried about spending the money as I'll need it for killstreak rewards, perks, attachments, etc. 

Just not really digging the money system as it has taken my frugal ways in real-life and amplified them in a virtual setting.  I hate pissing money away on Black Ops stuff I don't like or won't use, and buyer's remorse has already popped up in a few instances.  And given my fabulous nature, I've been spending money on customizing my soldier, emblems, weapons, etc.  Fabulous

I think I need help.   icon_redface

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 10, 2010, 03:54:15 PM »

Right now my 2 favourites are the Galil and the Stoner.

Something about the Stoner63 to me feels like it is a combo of the AUG, M16 and FAL. Sounds and handles great and with extended mags? Can you say 65 rounds? I can  icon_biggrin

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 10, 2010, 03:57:18 PM »

Quote from: Roman on November 10, 2010, 03:54:15 PM

Something about the Stoner63 to me feels like it is a combo of the AUG, M16 and FAL. Sounds and handles great and with extended mags?

That's the thing.  I'm not sure I'll ever learn if I like them or not because I don't feel I'll ever have enough cash to take the risk.  With so many weapons in each gun category, how do I know which one to purchase?  I'd hate to have to buy each one, always trying to scavenge a few dollars to purchase underwhelming weapons.

Can you say 65 rounds? I can  icon_biggrin

Not sure that I'm ever alive long enough to really need that many.   icon_wink

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 10, 2010, 03:59:12 PM »

I agree it feels like the buying system makes it slower to try new weapons, but when you consider that you no longer have to get X kills with attachment Y to unlock attachment Z, etc., it's probably quicker and easier to experiment in BLOPS than it was in previous titles.  You can even use a favorite weapon that you're already familiar with to get the cash to go straight to a new weapon/attachment config you want to try.
Roman

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 10, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on November 10, 2010, 03:57:18 PM

Quote from: Roman on November 10, 2010, 03:54:15 PM

Something about the Stoner63 to me feels like it is a combo of the AUG, M16 and FAL. Sounds and handles great and with extended mags?

That's the thing.  I'm not sure I'll ever learn if I like them or not because I don't feel I'll ever have enough cash to take the risk.  With so many weapons in each gun category, how do I know which one to purchase?  I'd hate to have to buy each one, always trying to scavenge a few dollars to purchase underwhelming weapons.

I hear you loud and clear on that note. There were times over the last 1.5 days that I was either rushing off to buy shit every single time I hit 1000 COD bucks - AND there were times that I was waiting until I got near the 5000 buck range. I have to admit that I am slowly learning to spend it as I get it because just like in real life: Hair and money will always come back  icon_biggrin

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 10, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on November 10, 2010, 03:59:12 PM

I agree it feels like the buying system makes it slower to try new weapons, but when you consider that you no longer have to get X kills with attachment Y to unlock attachment Z, etc., it's probably quicker and easier to experiment in BLOPS than it was in previous titles.  You can even use a favorite weapon that you're already familiar with to get the cash to go straight to a new weapon/attachment config you want to try.

Granted, I've only played for one afternoon (okay, a really long afternoon), so I may learn to spend my COD cash a little better as I toy around with some of the options.

Overall I'm really enjoying MP.  Haven't even loaded anything else up.  Just jumped right in with Hark and company.  Man, it sure has been a while since I last screamed profanities and tore through my beer supply while having so much fun in the process.   The drink that never ends.

It's good to be back.    

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 10, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on November 10, 2010, 04:04:49 PM

Man, it sure has been a while since I last screamed profanities and tore through my beer supply while having so much fun in the process.   The drink that never ends.

This reminded me that I need to run to the grocery store sometime this afternoon to pick up another case of beer. Last night I reached into the case expecting there to be 4-6 beers in there, only to find oneicon_eek  crybaby

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Roman

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 10, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

wait! You had beer? I just knew that I should have accepted your invites last night! DAMN!

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 10, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »

Yeah, it's more Call of Duty, but I wait 9-10 months every year to hop on with a mass of my Internet friends and shoot them in the face.  The MP is tons better than MoH ever was.

I started toting the Enfield and even bought the Noob Tube.  My first kill was a kinetic kill at close range.  I loved it!.  

As for the Contracts, I saw a ticker message that there will be new contracts available shortly.  Hopefully, they go the RB challenge route and keep putting out more or changing them out.  That would definitely keep that aspect fresh (and enrage Pete even more as he tries to accomplish them).

My one gripe is that Warlord perk doesn't allow you to take one under-barrel attachment and another that isn't.  But then, I'll just have to content myself with the noob tube all by itself.  THOOMP!

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 10, 2010, 04:26:55 PM »

Quote from: Roman on November 10, 2010, 04:16:26 PM

wait! You had beer? I just knew that I should have accepted your invites last night! DAMN!

Not any more.   wasted

Quote from: Isgrimnur on November 10, 2010, 04:20:48 PM

As for the Contracts, I saw a ticker message that there will be new contracts available shortly.  Hopefully, they go the RB challenge route and keep putting out more or changing them out.  That would definitely keep that aspect fresh (and enrage Pete even more as he tries to accomplish them).

Hark mentioned that they change every 24 hours or so, and last night while playing I think they changed and I was able to get enraged by a new set I wasn't able to accomplish.  The only thing I dislike more than spending money on weapons I may not like or use is losing money on a wager.  It just seems that much tougher to accept.  

I also really enjoy the party chat system.  We weren't able to join parties in the past, and while it was nice to not have to listen to the nonsense in the lobby, it was even more fun to chat with friends on the opposing team either when you killed them or vice versa.  I was laughing like mad while playing with Grim and Jake. 

"Hi Jake!"   icon_lol
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:29:24 PM by PeteRock » Logged

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 10, 2010, 05:03:44 PM »

That's great about the contracts changing. Should keep it interesting and worth going back to.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 10, 2010, 05:11:01 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 10, 2010, 05:03:44 PM

That's great about the contracts changing. Should keep it interesting and worth going back to.

Definitely.  I just wish some of the goals were a bit more achievable.  The first few are usually manageable, but the rest are well outside of my skill set.  I wind up re-trying some of the same ones when they become available again (usually takes about an hour or so), so new "easy" challenges will be great for players like me.  I have achieved some of the more profitable ones, like getting 25 kills with a particular weapon (in my case it was the Enfield) in 40 minutes, which earned me $400 in game currency, but anything beyond that would just be throwing money away.

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 10, 2010, 05:25:20 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on November 10, 2010, 05:11:01 PM

Quote from: msteelers on November 10, 2010, 05:03:44 PM

Definitely.  I just wish some of the goals were a bit more achievable.  The first few are usually manageable, but the rest are well outside of my skill set.  I wind up re-trying some of the same ones when they become available again (usually takes about an hour or so), so new "easy" challenges will be great for players like me.  I have achieved some of the more profitable ones, like getting 25 kills with a particular weapon (in my case it was the Enfield) in 40 minutes, which earned me $400 in game currency, but anything beyond that would just be throwing money away.

Same here. There's no way I'm getting 25 headshots in 40 minutes. I'm still waiting to get a single headshot while in last stand.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: November 10, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »

I've been thinking about how to deal with my perk 1 slot Sophie's Choice between beloved Scavenger and beloved FU Hark*, and was considering equipping the SAM turret killstreak to take the place of Ghost and also free up my secondary weapon slot from its launcher role.  

The SAM turret doesn't have a timer or ammo limit, right?  It stays until destroyed or hacked?

*Ghost
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 01:16:59 AM by wonderpug » Logged
Nonnahob

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 10, 2010, 06:11:23 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on November 10, 2010, 05:27:00 PM

The SAM turret doesn't have a timer or ammo limit, right?  It stays until destroyed or hacked?

Yeah, I think so. It's ridiculously useful, too.

I called in 3 spy planes in a stretch of 2 minutes or so and kept wondering how in the hell they were being shot down so fast. And then I turned a corner and saw a SAM turret. Damn! It's definitely a great KS reward.

X360 - Nonnahob

A few nights ago I played a while with Hardon and we had a good time. - PhillyPeteRock
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 10, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

I already like this game infinitely more than MW2.  Being able to just buy what you want is so cool.  The maps are littered with different paths too.  I just started using claymores and they are golden.  I really need to use that decoy with them, a la wonderpug.
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 10, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

Finished SP a bit ago. Not bad. About what I expected from a CoD game. Some nice set pieces among the levels.  

I thought I heard 'Ice Cube' in there but he's not on the IMDB page.

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 10, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »

Quote from: Kagath on November 10, 2010, 07:38:36 PM

I thought I heard 'Ice Cube' in there but he's not on the IMDB page.

I made that exact comment about the radio calls in MP last night.  And IMDB doesn't always catch everything:

Hip-hop and Hollywood mogul, Ice Cube, who’s most known for stretching his talents across multiple industries within the past 20 years, lends his vocals and likeness to the development team over at Activision in the latest installment of the blockbuster videogame shooter—Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 10, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »

Yep I picked up on Ice Cube right away.  He's the voice of your team for some of the MP maps as well.  Straight outta Compton, into your CoD!
kronovan

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 10, 2010, 08:40:26 PM »

I just got the game last night and managed to play to the defector level in the city of Hue. I have to say I've been blown away by the presentation and story so far - this is really the Cold War themed shooter I've waited so long for. Not that the campaign doesn't have it's flaws, but IMO they're far outweighed by the movie like experience that's delivered. In particular, I though this level
Spoiler for Hiden:
The scenes where you interact with Mac and JFK in the pentagon - one of the truly great political duos of the 20th century.
is one of the greatest video gaming moments I've ever experienced. Having viewed and read a great deal about them, that series of scenes actually gave me goosebumps.

So far this is turning out  to be my favorite CoD game yet. Other than Operation Flashpoint, I can't remember any other Cold War era video game that aimed for this degree of realism. I'm hoping BLOPS does as well as other CoD games and that other pub's take note - there's so many potentially awesome themes and settings for the CW, it boggles the mind to consider the possibilities. I still can't believe UBI hasn't attempted a theme like this for the Tom Clancy series - oh wait, they're UBI run by lame, arrogant exec's in France...so yes I can.  icon_twisted
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 11:40:41 PM by kronovan » Logged
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 10, 2010, 08:49:28 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 10, 2010, 06:30:52 PM

I really need to use that decoy with them, a la wonderpug.

Oh man, I can't believe how fun decoy grenades are. The mind games I've lost from the end of unlimited claymores is made up in double by the decoys. I want to try them with Scavenger Pro so I can find a pile of refills and see how many decoys I can get going at once.
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 10, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »

I just had a great match. I was in TDM, only 3 vs 3 and my two team mates dropped out after a minute because no one was joining. Playing on Hanoi, I managed to beat the three guys on the other team 19-10, about seven of the kills being Claymores  icon_biggrin. They finally got so pissed off they left with about 30 seconds to go.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 10, 2010, 10:19:41 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on November 10, 2010, 01:56:19 PM

Quote from: Teggy
Press start to see the full map.
Thanks. I thought I had done that, but I might have been hitting "back" instead.

Quote from: Teggy
Oh yeah, I love the SAM turrets. It's like having an extra Teggy on the battlefield slywink
Are SAM turrets limited by line of sight? I'm assuming they are.

Quote from: Jarrodhk
Having seen what a gunship can do, my firm belief in ghost pro and sam turrets is strengthened.
I'm assuming from your statement that Ghost Pro hides you from Gunships. I know Ghost doesn't. I was on freaking Nuketown yesterday and a gunship was chasing me all around. Man, what a great game, dogs and gunships.

I'm thinking that Nuketown must be the smallest TDM map. It's almost too small, but it's playable. I just wish I could get my team mates to not rush forward all the time, which allows the enemy to spawn behind us. It's like MW2's Salvage map. I got into the habit, if we spawned on the snowcat side, to stay in there.

I actually like it when my team rushes on that map I stay behind and rape the other team when they respawn I got a triple kill that way last night lol.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 10, 2010, 10:56:14 PM »

Ok, i broke down, picking up the xbox version today afterwork.  Was going to get the PC.  It's still on my xmas list.... not sure if I want to double dip.  Please make it worth my while and invite me to play smile
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 10, 2010, 10:58:28 PM »

Well, the M60 was a big letdown. Fire rate is so low it's not really good unless you are going after unaware enemies. My fave so far is the HK21 with extended mags - iron sights are very usable. Looking forward to trying the Stoner.

The only other gun I have spent a good amount of time with is the Enfield. I suck with semi-auto guns, so I skipped those and I really like the Enfield with the reflex sight.

I also managed to come in first place in gun game, which was a big rush. It seems you can get screwed up in two places with gun game: right at the beginning if you don't get a pistol kill quick, and then again when you get to the sniper rifles. The second sniper rifle isn't as bad because it is semi-auto, but the first one is bolt action.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 10, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »

Quote from: pingwrx on November 10, 2010, 10:19:41 PM

I actually like it when my team rushes on that map I stay behind and rape the other team when they respawn I got a triple kill that way last night lol.

Seriously, they need to fix the retarded spawn system.  So annoying when someone spawns in a dead end area behind you.  I'd rather have static spawns but give some spawn immunity so you can't be camped easily.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 10, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on November 10, 2010, 10:58:28 PM

The only other gun I have spent a good amount of time with is the Enfield. I suck with semi-auto guns, so I skipped those and I really like the Enfield with the reflex sight.

What's the difference between reflex and red dot?  I can't tell.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 10, 2010, 11:19:31 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 10, 2010, 11:16:17 PM

What's the difference between reflex and red dot?  I can't tell.

Just the shape, as far as I know. The red dots that I have used had a kind of semi-circular shape and I found that it blocked more of the view than I liked. The reflex sight is raised up off the gun a little so it is completely circular. I found it easier to use, but each person should have their own preference.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: November 10, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »

pretty sure that MW2 hardcore did not make people move any slower btw.  I played some hardcore, but the lack of minimap combined with FF still drives me nuts sometimes.  Overall I see less need to play hardcore due to the weapons available in BO.

I had a game error window during SP campaign that pissed me off.  Something about a model that had too many bones.  Made me redo 1.5 levels.  The SP campaign is a few good fun ideas mixed in a bunch of horrible 'shoot 1000's of soldiers like you're a superhero' levels and tied together with a story that they apparently felt was edgy.  

Flak Jacket is very nice, Steady Aim feels improved, Second Chance Pro is rather nice for the revive function.  Tac Insert is crazy good in Demolition.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 10, 2010, 11:22:33 PM »

Quote from: Bob on November 10, 2010, 01:10:16 PM

Is there any in-game way to see how to unlock the Pro perks? 

an IPhone
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 10, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »

I've been thinking about how to deal with my perk 1 slot Sophie's Choice between beloved Scavenger and beloved Scavenger, and was considering equipping the SAM turret killstreak to take the place of Ghost and also free up my secondary weapon slot from its launcher role.  

if the choice is what I bolded, it's pretty easy... go with Scavenger. lmao.  slywink 
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 10, 2010, 11:31:11 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 10, 2010, 06:30:52 PM

I already like this game infinitely more than MW2.  Being able to just buy what you want is so cool.  The maps are littered with different paths too.  I just started using claymores and they are golden.  I really need to use that decoy with them, a la wonderpug.

once of these days I'll look into multiquotes....

I gave pug the decoy idea, and I want credit damnit! slywink
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 10, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »

Well, the M60 was a big letdown. Fire rate is so low it's not really good unless you are going after unaware enemies. My fave so far is the HK21 with extended mags - iron sights are very usable. Looking forward to trying the Stoner.

I also managed to come in first place in gun game, which was a big rush. It seems you can get screwed up in two places with gun game: right at the beginning if you don't get a pistol kill quick, and then again when you get to the sniper rifles. The second sniper rifle isn't as bad because it is semi-auto, but the first one is bolt action.
\

imo the M60 is the most 'BEAST' weapon in the game.  It's a 2 shot kill at anything but massive range and with a grip you can snipe with it.  It's the next iteration of the RPD
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 10, 2010, 11:44:47 PM »

The M60 is pretty damn good for me because:
1. No need to reload often ( I die mostly from reloading during a firefight)
2. Accuracy and Damage (with grip attachment)

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2010, 01:01:38 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 10, 2010, 11:33:50 PM

imo the M60 is the most 'BEAST' weapon in the game.  It's a 2 shot kill at anything but massive range and with a grip you can snipe with it.  It's the next iteration of the RPD

You had me at "It's a 2 shot kill"  icon_biggrin. And I just unlocked it.  nod

I'm working on Ghost Pro so I'm the idiot standing around in the open, spinning around with my LAW trying to whack spy planes. But I'm going to do it!

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2010, 01:18:27 AM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 10, 2010, 11:30:13 PM

I've been thinking about how to deal with my perk 1 slot Sophie's Choice between beloved Scavenger and beloved Scavenger, and was considering equipping the SAM turret killstreak to take the place of Ghost and also free up my secondary weapon slot from its launcher role.  

if the choice is what I bolded, it's pretty easy... go with Scavenger. lmao.  slywink 

sunova.  Well I guess that's a bit much to blame on iPhone autocorrect, so I'll just blame my 4 hours of sleep due to BLOPS.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 11, 2010, 04:26:32 AM »

\

I guess you have to be able to aim to use it.

Played with more of the auto rifles tonight. Went with the FAMAS and the Galil and I liked them both. I went silenced with both, and I'd say the Galil had the edge due to not needing reloading as often.  Both had good iron sights. It's kind of amazing, because the first thing I always did in MW games was get a red dot on, and in this game I am playing pretty much every gun with iron sights and a different attachment.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2010, 06:13:48 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on November 11, 2010, 04:26:32 AM

\

I guess you have to be able to aim to use it.

Played with more of the auto rifles tonight. Went with the FAMAS and the Galil and I liked them both. I went silenced with both, and I'd say the Galil had the edge due to not needing reloading as often.  Both had good iron sights. It's kind of amazing, because the first thing I always did in MW games was get a red dot on, and in this game I am playing pretty much every gun with iron sights and a different attachment.

Yeah the iron sights are great. Nice to be able to try something else instead.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: