http://gamingtrend.com
September 22, 2014, 12:35:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty World at War (360) impressions  (Read 37244 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: March 04, 2009, 05:11:53 AM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on March 04, 2009, 05:08:43 AM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on March 03, 2009, 11:16:46 PM

Cheers for the bipod catch

I might be crazy, but I thought having the bipod deployed made you more accurate and actually caused the guns to fire faster....removing it is kind of stupid.  and i don't understand the glitch they're talking about...

you can still deploy it, just not while prone (which was pretty useless as if you did you could only aim up and down).

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 04, 2009, 06:33:56 AM »

It's pretty useless deployed at all.  The delay between pulling the trigger and it firing is increased while deployed, the time before it stops firing is also increased.  Add to that the limited movement and you're really not gaining anything.  It's not like Day of Defeat where LMG's are worthless unless mounted and godlike when mounted.  There's really no point in ever mounting them in this one.
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »

Played some more last night in Hardcore Team Deathmatch. Got to play Outskirts and this map is still fun without tanks. It does move at a slower pace, but there's so much cover that moving around isn't a problem. Going up into the steeple is now certain death since now people aren't being distracted by tanks rolling around and they check it more often. Bettys aren't as useful since there's less funneling through distinct choke points.

I may have to try some of the other hardcore modes, but really now I'm just waiting for the three new maps. Once they arrive I hope they get dropped into the HCTM rotation and Downfall and Seelowe get removed.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2009, 01:53:31 PM »

That's good to hear; Outskirts always looked like a map that would do just as well tankless.

Downfall has the potential to be really cool as infantry-only, but I think you'd need a much higher player count.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 04, 2009, 05:11:53 AM

you can still deploy it, just not while prone (which was pretty useless as if you did you could only aim up and down).

i disagree.  Going prone and deploying with defilade on one side of you was very effective for setting ambushes while making it very hard for the enemy team to hit you. 

And it did limit your movement, but I could set up some pretty good archs of fire.

Why not fix the glitch (which I still don't get) instead of taking away a feature?   thumbsdown thumbsdown

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:53:44 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 04, 2009, 04:06:53 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on March 04, 2009, 02:50:48 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on March 04, 2009, 05:11:53 AM

i disagree.  Going prone and deploying with defilade on one side of you was very effective for setting ambushes while making it very hard for the enemy team to hit you. 

And it did limit your movement, but I could set up some pretty good archs of fire.

maybe I was just getting unlucky and setting up in bad spots, but the few times I tried to use it while prone I couldn't turn the gun left or right at all, and there definitely wasn't anything stopping me from turning when I disengaged the bipod.

as for the glitch maybe removing it was just a hotfix until they could fix it right.

Because I can,
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 05, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »

On Major Nelson's Twitter update, he mentions that the three new CoWWaW DLC maps will be premiered on his Friday night show, no word on when they will be available to download.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 06, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »

Also this weekend has been announced as a Double XP weekend on all playlists.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 06, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on March 06, 2009, 04:05:05 PM

Also this weekend has been announced as a Double XP weekend on all playlists.

the maps being premiered on the show tonight, double XP weekend... could we be seeing a weekend release of the map pack?

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 08, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »

finally got back to playing this weekend, and I have to say all the whiny little anti-tank bitches ruined a couple of great maps, just like I expected.  Downfall was nothing but a sniper fest, and surprisingly Roundhouse turned out to be the same thing.  I think that, since it's certainly to be getting as much complaints as the tanks were, they should take out spawning altogether  icon_twisted

Because I can,
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 12, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

New Maps March 19.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 12, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

Also, there's a demo up.  Late to the party, much?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: March 12, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on March 12, 2009, 02:32:22 PM

Knee deep doesn't look all that great, but the other two should be fine. These should be better than the crap IW gave us with CoD4...those extra maps sucked hard. A bit surprised it took them THIS LONG to get these out, but as long as they are fun to play and we get some more after this, all is well.

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 12, 2009, 03:47:16 PM »

So, this came from Gamefly a week or so ago.

I can't for the life of me understand how people have been playing this game for so long. Of all the maps for multiplayer, only two or three are worth playing. The rest are utter garbage. Makin is horrible, as is it's daytime version, Dome is complete shit, and there's another one that's just a big freakin circle that's pretty bad in it's own right. Downfall is it's own special brand of ass as well.

I'm still playing it right now, in the hope that the game will click anyway despite the maps, but I'm leaning toward just going back and picking up CoD4 again and pretending this doesn't exist.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 12, 2009, 03:50:14 PM »

Quote from: Thin_J on March 12, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

I can't for the life of me understand how people have been playing this game for so long. Of all the maps for multiplayer, only two or three are worth playing. The rest are utter garbage. Makin is horrible, as is it's daytime version, Dome is complete shit, and there's another one that's just a big freakin circle that's pretty bad in it's own right. Downfall is it's own special brand of ass as well.

I'm still playing it right now, in the hope that the game will click anyway despite the maps, but I'm leaning toward just going back and picking up CoD4 again and pretending this doesn't exist.

Wow, every map you just mentioned I would have ranked in some order in my top 5.

Now, Seelow, on the other hand, is utter shit.
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: March 12, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on March 12, 2009, 03:50:14 PM

Wow, every map you just mentioned I would have ranked in some order in my top 5.

Now, Seelow, on the other hand, is utter shit.

I'm not a huge fan of Seelow, but I'd rather play it 5 times in a row than play Downfall once. Downfall has just degraded into a fucking snipe fest, even more so than Seelow, where at least you have the bridge and tunnel areas that get hot. Makin is in your top 5?????? WOW!  icon_eek

Thin J, Dome does suck if you look at it as anything other than "shoot and scoot" map. You can't really play it like the other maps, but if you just go with it and grab a shotty and some betties, it's not that bad of a map. Makin yes, is garbage, and is one of the most vetoed maps, so yes, I agree with you on that one.

CoD 4 is a MUCH better game, with MUCH better maps, but this one has some charm all its own, and the multiplayer is fun, so thats why it has had the staying power. When CoD Modern Warfare 2 comes out though, I think you will see this one fall off the charts though, unlike CoD 4, which is still going very strong.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 12, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

hopefully they're as good as the CoD4 ones- I've been playing alot of Chinatown and Creek ever since I re-installed CoD4 on my PC and they're pretty fun maps.

Because I can,
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: March 12, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 12, 2009, 03:58:59 PM

hopefully they're as good as the CoD4 ones- I've been playing alot of Chinatown and Creek ever since I re-installed CoD4 on my PC and they're pretty fun maps.

EEK! Chinatown gives me douche chills. Horrible, HORRIBLE map, in my opinion....I never liked it. Creek was tolerable though nothing spectacular. Another snipe fest map.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 12, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

Quote from: jblank on March 12, 2009, 04:04:21 PM

EEK! Chinatown gives me douche chills. Horrible, HORRIBLE map, in my opinion....I never liked it. Creek was tolerable though nothing spectacular. Another snipe fest map.

on the PC they're a bit more intense with 50+ players running around.  I've seen some epic see-saw battles for the cave on Creek, and I've always been a fan of urban combat maps so Chinatown is a great match for me- a bunch of ways to access the other side, tons of windows so you're always on your toes.  last night I was on a team that kept on moving the enemy spawn from side to side.

oh yeah, and no respawning at random locations on the map is a big  thumbsup  about my only complaint with the PC version nowadays is most players are pussies who like their grenade spam so friendly fire is usually turned off, and those servers that have it on are usually underpopulated.

anyways, back to CoD:WaW!

Because I can,
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: March 12, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on March 12, 2009, 04:13:15 PM

Quote from: jblank on March 12, 2009, 04:04:21 PM

on the PC they're a bit more intense with 50+ players running around.  I've seen some epic see-saw battles for the cave on Creek, and I've always been a fan of urban combat maps so Chinatown is a great match for me- a bunch of ways to access the other side, tons of windows so you're always on your toes.  last night I was on a team that kept on moving the enemy spawn from side to side.

oh yeah, and no respawning at random locations on the map is a big  thumbsup  about my only complaint with the PC version nowadays is most players are pussies who like their grenade spam so friendly fire is usually turned off, and those servers that have it on are usually underpopulated.

anyways, back to CoD:WaW!

Hmm, that does sound better. Had no idea they were that different.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 12, 2009, 04:40:42 PM »

Quote from: jblank on March 12, 2009, 03:46:44 PM

Knee deep doesn't look all that great, but the other two should be fine. These should be better than the crap IW gave us with CoD4...those extra maps sucked hard. A bit surprised it took them THIS LONG to get these out, but as long as they are fun to play and we get some more after this, all is well.

All of the extra maps on CoD4 are in my short list of favorites on that game.  They just took longer to figure out and most people gave up because it was a challenge.  Chinatown is my favorite map in the game followed shortly behind by Creek, then Pipeline, Broadcast and Bloc

The extra maps were much better put together and balanced than the previous ones imo.
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: March 12, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on March 12, 2009, 04:40:42 PM

Quote from: jblank on March 12, 2009, 03:46:44 PM

All of the extra maps on CoD4 are in my short list of favorites on that game.  They just took longer to figure out and most people gave up because it was a challenge.  Chinatown is my favorite map in the game followed shortly behind by Creek, then Pipeline, Broadcast and Bloc

The extra maps were much better put together and balanced than the previous ones imo.

Somehow I knew that if you posted in here, you would take the opposing position on whatever I posted, lol. I was right!!!!  icon_biggrin When it comes to games, we just aren't on the same page Hark.

*smiley added to avoid possible misinterpretation.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 04:54:05 PM by jblank » Logged

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 12, 2009, 05:09:22 PM »

I can't for the life of me understand how people have been playing this game for so long. Of all the maps for multiplayer, only two or three are worth playing.

My first bone of contention. Nope. Most of the maps are excellent.

Makin is horrible,

Find the right weapon and it's fine. I think I have my 3rd highest kill total ever on Makin.  I've torn people to shreds on that map with the DP-28. Some good distance battles and some good CQC. 

Dome is crap

It's a close quarters kill fest.  Very fun map for a quick battle. I look at it as COD5's version of Shipment which is just non stop killing and dying.

and there's another one that's just a big freakin circle that's pretty bad in it's own right.

Roundhouse maybe? With the tanks. One of my favorites for the variety of action.

Downfall is it's own special brand of ass as well.

Again, another awesome map with great variety. Snipefest? I don't see this at all. It's not that hard to move in on snipers at the far ends of the map...or you could just get a tank. Again it's a matter of tactics I'd say.

The game does take a while to get used to, no doubt. Stay with it.

As for COD4:

Chinatown was my least favorite map of the new maps when it came out,  but over time I got pretty good at it. Not my favorite but not my least favorite.  Creek is probably top 3. I love that map. Wide open lines with plenty of alleys of attack. Broadcast is probably my least favorite map in the whole game.

Overall the map advantage goes to COD4 I think, but so many of the areas are just so tiny.  That's one of two things COD5 has better- bigger maps. The other? No unbalanced maps. Bog in COD4 is so overwhelmingly unbalanced, it should be pulled from rotation.

Now none of these maps can stand up to the maps in BF:BC (especially Oasis) slywink.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:13:42 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 12, 2009, 05:33:09 PM »

Now none of these maps can stand up to the maps in BF:BC (especially Oasis)

i wish this one had "caught on" a bit more.  i never picked it up but had a TON of fun in the demo.  everything about it was great, i was just leery that no one else would get it

bf:bc and frontlines (yes, strangely enough!) were two demos i had a blast with and was too afraid they wouldnt catch on enough to last in multiplayer (which is what i would have spent the majority of my time with)
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 12, 2009, 05:47:51 PM »

we're activiely playing bf:bc doopri, and it's as low as $17 places.  get it slywink

Regarding Makin, I've had some of my best scores on Makin, but I still think it's a crappy map.  The Japanese side is just far too defensible compared to any other location.  If both teams are of equal skill, whoever starts there will win hands down.  This is what makes is a bad map imo.  It's not whether I can do well on a map or not that determines how good it is.  I hated Dome for the longest time and thought it was a crappy map.  I stuck with it though and finally got past the desire to vote it everytime and now it's one of my favorites AND I can do well at it. 

This is the same thing that happened with both Bloc and Chinatown on CoD4.  Most people HATE Bloc and think it's just a snipe-fest.  I always play it with a fully silent Mp5 kit and often kick ass.  (last time I played I went 10-0, died on purpose, release chopper, then at 17-1 died on purpose, released chopper, 24-2 died on purpose and ended the game with over 30-2)

chinatown seems like a clusterfuck to most people, but once you learn to look vertically as well as horizontally and also where the chokepoints and approaches are, it's one of the most realistic maps there is.

jblank, I don't disagree with you just to disagree, I just think we definitely differ on some basic things we want out of a game.  I LOVE a challenge and if something comes across as hard or frustrating or difficult it makes me try harder and I have fun knowing I succeeded.  I think when something gets most people frustrated they tend to just say 'this sucks' and go do something else instead of getting better.  (ie, killing tanks, playing hardcore, or learning the harder maps)  I struggle with this constantly with my nephew who prefers to play a game on the easiest setting well after he's mastered it just for the feeling that he's better than he is.  He's quite capable of holding his own with me but doesn't want to bother trying. (he's tied me in 1v1's many times)
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 12, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

My least favourite map in any Call of Duty game, ever, is Bog. I will vote against this every time, and if it doesn't look like the vote will go through, I will back out of the game and join a new one. I'm not going to waste 10 minutes have zero fun as I get sniped 20 times in a row but some uber 12 year old who mastered the map playing it for 14 hours straight.

Asylum in CoD 5 is almost as bad, but not quite. I'll at least stick around to play it. My personal favourite is Courtyard.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 12, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on March 12, 2009, 05:47:51 PM

we're activiely playing bf:bc doopri, and it's as low as $17 places. 

Has UncleSmoothie made an appearance yet?  I think I'm almost done with the sp and will be diving back into MP this weekend...
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: March 12, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on March 12, 2009, 05:47:51 PM

jblank, I don't disagree with you just to disagree, I just think we definitely differ on some basic things we want out of a game.  I LOVE a challenge and if something comes across as hard or frustrating or difficult it makes me try harder and I have fun knowing I succeeded.  I think when something gets most people frustrated they tend to just say 'this sucks' and go do something else instead of getting better.  (ie, killing tanks, playing hardcore, or learning the harder maps)  I struggle with this constantly with my nephew who prefers to play a game on the easiest setting well after he's mastered it just for the feeling that he's better than he is.  He's quite capable of holding his own with me but doesn't want to bother trying. (he's tied me in 1v1's many times)

I think you misunderstood me. I have no real problem with "challenges", especially when it comes to learning maps. There are maps all across the FPS gamut that I may not like, but still perform well on. As an example, lets look at Chinatown in CoD4. I don't like the layout of the map, in fact, I didn't like it much in CoD2 either. It has little to do with my own performance on the map, its more the feeling or flow that I feel there. I had some decent fights there, but I just don't like it.

It's a "fun factor" thing for me, or, there is just something that I feel is off with the map, or the game, that rubs me raw. I don't play CoD, Halo, or (fill in the blank FPS) to be #1 in the world, in fact, I know my limitations and I figure out and try to do the best things I can do, that fit my style, but that doesn't mean I have to love every aspect of the games, or ooh and aah over every map. It also doesn't mean that I have to feel the need to explore every subtle nuance either though, especially when time is limited with a 40+ hour a week job, 2 kids, a wife, and other hobbies.

Get my drift?

jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: March 12, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on March 12, 2009, 06:09:05 PM

My least favourite map in any Call of Duty game, ever, is Bog. I will vote against this every time, and if it doesn't look like the vote will go through, I will back out of the game and join a new one. I'm not going to waste 10 minutes have zero fun as I get sniped 20 times in a row but some uber 12 year old who mastered the map playing it for 14 hours straight.

Asylum in CoD 5 is almost as bad, but not quite. I'll at least stick around to play it. My personal favourite is Courtyard.

There are few maps I will just "back out" on, but I see your point and respect it.  I do however agree, that you  shouldn't have to feel shamed or be looked down upon, simply because you don't like a certain map, and don't want to waste your time trying to become a God there, or with the game.

Courtyard is my favorite map also. Design me a military shooter with 15 "Courtyard-esque" maps, with a good compliment of real weapons, and I am in heaven.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 12, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »

I didn't mean to imply you can't do well on the maps.  I was just trying to figure out why people don't like those maps.  The usual excuse I hear is they are too chaotic and people feel they die to much and don't know where from.  This is what I meant by the maps being fun once you learn them, because you'll know where to look out for.  I like the map for the main reason that there are so many ways to get to everywhere.  Most locations can be approached from 3 ways and thus reward teamwork while watching each other's backs.

I used to hate bog as well, but eventually got past that and I now really enjoy it.  My biggest problem with bog is more of a problem with the game itself though.  Helicopters are just too good on that map.
jblank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: March 12, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on March 12, 2009, 07:43:32 PM

I didn't mean to imply you can't do well on the maps.  I was just trying to figure out why people don't like those maps.  The usual excuse I hear is they are too chaotic and people feel they die to much and don't know where from.  This is what I meant by the maps being fun once you learn them, because you'll know where to look out for.  I like the map for the main reason that there are so many ways to get to everywhere.  Most locations can be approached from 3 ways and thus reward teamwork while watching each other's backs.

I used to hate bog as well, but eventually got past that and I now really enjoy it.  My biggest problem with bog is more of a problem with the game itself though.  Helicopters are just too good on that map.

Nah man, no problem, I getcha. Sometimes it's hard to describe things in a matter of a few words. I probably did a poor job of explaining things.

Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 13, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »

Of all the maps on CoD4 I only disliked Bog and Chinatown.

And you're right about the other map I was thinking about being Roundhouse.

I think my problem with some of the maps in World at War is actually that (IMO) they're too big for the player count. I bet they have a much better flow to them on the PC with more players. Someone mentioned Creek earlier and that's a great example of this. Creek was just ok on the 360, but it's awesome on the PC. I prefer maps in games like this to allow some form of map control. That's why I don't like roundhouse. It's a huge circle with a bunch of crap randomly dropped into it. Most of the maps don't feel like they were designed so much as just thrown together. They feel like deathmatch arenas from Quake 3 and not CoD maps.

I think my one really favorable map on World at War so far is the one on the Cliff. It's long and tends to draw a lot of players to try and snipe, but I tend to spend the entire round on it running about with a silenced MP40 and the Camouflage perk. The map is built in such a way that the fight tends to build around specific points, but there are enough alternate routes to make sneaking around the sides a viable tactic. It's the exact opposite of most of the other maps, that just feel very haphazard and untested.

I tried to play some more this morning and it's still feeling like a halfassed version of CoD4. It does have it's charms, as someone said above, but they're still losing out to the bad map design and weird weapon balance.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 13, 2009, 10:07:41 PM »

I think my one really favorable map on World at War so far is the one on the Cliff.

while i didnt spend too much time with WAW, and overall thought the maps werent nearly as good all-around as cod4, this one was definitely the highlight, for a lot of the reasons you already mentioned
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: March 13, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

This game is on sale at Kmart starting Sunday for $29.99. 

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Hiccup
Gaming Trend Reader

I have personal text.

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 16, 2009, 01:02:50 PM »

No one has mentioned the new Nazi Zombie map and it's improvements?

New perk-a-cola machines - a diffrent vending machine for each perk,s leight of hand, juggernaut, fast revive, double tap

More guns.

When in a party of 4, the group will be split into groups of 2 until they meet up further in the map.

The mystery box returns, with a companion, electric force field system(electroshock) located right next to it
- a new feature to the mystery box is where it begins to levitate, no further information is upon that

Just a little hiccup.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 19, 2009, 10:20:58 AM »

Items Addressed:

All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds to prevent griefing in that game mode.
Improvements have been made to the global spawn system – players should never spawn within the line of sight of an enemy.
Players who equip the Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
Martyrdom no longer causes “direct impact” grenade deaths in Hardcore modes.
Players ranked higher than the maximum allowed in the Boot Camp playlist are no longer able to play in games with lower ranked friends in that playlist.
“Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.
Further improvements have been made to geographical matchmaking.
The “New” icon clears when a player has viewed an unlocked weapon (X360 only).
Many zombies were raised from the dead.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 19, 2009, 12:50:58 PM »

What the heck was bayonet jumping?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 19, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on March 19, 2009, 10:20:58 AM

Items Addressed:

Many zombies were raised from the dead.

Isn't that the idea?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 19, 2009, 01:31:22 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on March 19, 2009, 12:50:58 PM

I had never seen this before - it apparently allowed you to jump great distances if you were carrying a bayonet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MurREkLuTwk

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on March 19, 2009, 01:31:22 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on March 19, 2009, 12:50:58 PM

I had never seen this before - it apparently allowed you to jump great distances if you were carrying a bayonet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MurREkLuTwk

man, that's BS.   Bayonet Jumping is a completely realistic tactic.  I'm never going to buy a WW2 game without it ever again!  stupid whining anti-bayonet jumping bots ruining a great game. Treyarch is a sellout! I'M NEVER GOING TO PLAY AGAIN!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: