http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 04:14:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty World at War (360) impressions  (Read 36573 times)
Starshifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 24, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 24, 2008, 05:52:39 PM

The key is to use smooth movements when aiming.  Anything greater will override the auto-aim.  I also will suggest everyone up your sensitivity to 6-7 instead of the  default.  Even the 'high' setting is only 4 on a scale of 1-10.

I was thinking of going with less sensitivity (2-4) range would make it easier to aim (i.e., slower moving aiming reticule).  Higher sensitivity would mean my reticule would be flying around and I have a hard enough time already just trying to get the damn thing onto an enemy body.  I tend to swing around really fast.  Wouldn't lowering the sensitivity make it easier?

And Hark - thanks for all your tips and maps in this thread.  Very helpful.

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 24, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »

Lowering would make it easier to be smoother, but it would probably hurt your overall game.  The key is to find a rate that is fast enough that you can quickly turn exactly where you need to, but still have the fine control to aim smoothly. 

A couple quick tests to see if you have enough responsiveness ...

See how quickly you can spin exactly 90 degrees in either direction without changing elevation (up and down)
Do the same for a full 180 degrees (useful for when you hear someone behind)
Hold the left trigger and make sure you still have enough quick movement. I often find that a setting that allows all smooth movement while not aiming, will be too sluggish while aiming and you will never be able to put the crosshairs on a moving target.

It's REALLY useful to learn how to use the analog stick like an analog stick and not flick it all the way to the extremes.  Even in a pressure situation, you might have to quickly, yet subtlety aim in small motions.  Once you can master this, the rest is easy IMO.  It's best to start to high and work your way back down I've found.  Getting used to the higher sensitivity settings can be disorienting at first, but the sooner in your career you do it the better.  Personally I play at 6, but I wish I had started higher.  Now I'm being stubborn and haven't changed it.  Given equal overall skill I firmly believe whoever has the higher sensitivity setting will win.

It also makes a difference if you usually find a spot and stay there, as opposed to if you run around a lot.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 24, 2008, 06:27:45 PM »

For some real fun, play a whole round on sensitivity level 10 slywink it's marked INSANE for a reason

I suggest a pistol only match where we all use level 10 for some good comedy.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 24, 2008, 06:29:36 PM »

I'm taking a step back from COD5 MP.  It's not clicking for me like COD4.  Logged off in anger the other night and a game shouldn't piss me off.  I have fun with with GT/OO/QT3 , but my feeling of being ineffective just isn't fun.

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 24, 2008, 05:56:32 PM

Much like CoD4, I found the SP to be boring and frustrating

Wait. So I get this right: You thought the SP campaign in COD4 was boring and frustrating (or just at veteran uber hard level)?

The SP was a revelation in what can and should be done for FPS SP. 
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 24, 2008, 06:53:36 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on November 24, 2008, 06:44:26 PM

Quote from: Harkonis on November 24, 2008, 05:56:32 PM

Much like CoD4, I found the SP to be boring and frustrating

Wait. So I get this right: You thought the SP campaign in COD4 was boring and frustrating (or just at veteran uber hard level)?

The SP was a revelation in what can and should be done for FPS SP. 

CoD4 wasn't too bad, but i has a definite flaw in that every encounter if you look at game mechanics is basically just running to trigger whatever stops the enemy from spawning.  I would much prefer most levels to be of the 'finite number of enemies' variety so I can actually clear out areas and move on.  Instead what you have is infinite attacks until you hit a trigger, then it's cleared.  Too much running from point to point.  Thankfully in CoD4 the cinematic presentation along with decent story was enough to put blinders on most gamers and allow them to have fun despite clunky SP gameplay.  Veteran mode just takes that to an obscene level with lots of enemies spawning AND being hard to kill AND killing you way too quickly.  My disappointment in the SP of the CoD series is similar to my disappointment of the handling of Terrorist Hunt in Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 & 2.  That mode would have been awesome if the terrorists couldn't spawn behind you in areas you already cleared.

Also keep in mind that in a SP game, I am very critical of game mechanics as well as AI behaviour sense I despise playing against non-human opponents in general.  Part of what I love about playing MP games is the occasional seemingly random behaviour of opponents.  Sometimes they do something amazingly stupid and I get an easy kill and a laugh, and sometimes they do something amazingly clever and I learn from them and marvel.  You can play the SP campaign 1000 times through and won't learn half as much as in the same amount of time in MP imo.
Boudreaux

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 24, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on November 24, 2008, 06:00:57 PM

I did one act in COD2 on veteran and that was enough to never try it again. There were times I just crawled around trying to find paths to the next checkpoint.

How does the co-op work? How long is it? Can you join randoms like in Gears?

Co-op just has you running through the SP campaign, either in pure co-op or in "competitive" co-op, where you get points for kills, headshots, revives, etc.  When one of you goes down another player can revive you, just like in MP.  If all players go down, you reload to the last checkpoint.  It's pretty fun at times.  I played with a couple of friends last week, one went in blazing with the flamethrower every time, the rest of us kept trying to keep up and had to keep reviving him every 30 seconds.  It's not quite as good as MP, but it's a fun twist on the single player campaign.

I'm of the opinion that CoD5 is much harder than CoD4 in the SP campaign.  I didn't have much trouble with CoD4 playing regular, but there were numerous occasions in CoD5 where I had a lot of frustration trying to get past a particular point.  Veteran is just ridiculous.  I agree with Harkonis, it's more of a puzzle trying to figure out how to survive.  It's impossible to just play through, as enemies will appear outside your FOV and kill you before you even know you're there.  And that happens roughly every 45 seconds. 

XBox Live:  JNacht
Boudreaux

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 24, 2008, 07:12:45 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 24, 2008, 05:03:19 PM

With the whole team coordinating on controlling tank spawns, along with the whole team playing only anti-tank kits on vehicle maps, we should never lose a game on a vehicle map.  I don't really like using a submachine gun and much prefer my g-43, but I use the type 100 on my tank kit and play exclusively that kit on all vehicle maps.  In hardcore you can still kill at range with a submachine gun so it's not a terrible loss.  Tanks are just too important on those maps to ignore.

There was a game I played over the weekend with you guys on the Seelow map, where everyone managed to control the tanks and completely dominate the other team - that was pure genius.  There was one point where I was walking behind a tank, heading toward the other side of the map, and on my left was another tank, and on my right was a third tank, and I just started laughing.  That was GREAT. 

MP with some coordination and cooperation among friends on a team is so much better, even if I am still woefully inept.  I started out in CoD5 MP doing really well (for me), but the last few days as I've moved into Hardcore games I've been getting progressively worse.  It reminds me of when I play Burnout, doing about 195 mph and I see a huge obstacle coming up, and I think "hey, better turn", but I don't, then I think "better turn NOW", and then by the time my reflexes catch up I'm toast.  Same thing in CoD5 - I see an enemy, and think "oh shit, get my sights on him, there we go, shoo"-BLAM.  Pretty much the only time I get kills is when the enemy doesn't know I'm there, and even then it's 50/50 whether I manage to hit him before he finds cover or shoots me back.  Still, good times.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 24, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »

not only is veteran a ridiculously stupid exercise in "how high can you get your blood boiling", but hardened is almost as bad.  i have been trudging through the sp on hardened and it's easily taking me 1.5 times as long to get past.  areas like the sniper battle in stalingrad took half a night to get past due to the ai's one shot kill vs my two hits plus his instantly knowing exactly where i was at all times bs.  the pacific mission with you in the trenches and a flamethrower was also pretty puzzle-like as you had to know in advance where the enemy would pop up.  on top of that, the ai always exhibits two flaws.  enemies target you over your buddies whenever possible, even when you are 1/10th exposed as they are, and your buddies take 5x as many rounds to kill anyone, even an enemy in open cover. 

if i hadn't already committed to 2/3rds of the campaign, i would be restarting on normal.  i won't bother with veteran unless i get the need to scream insanities at a tv screen and replace a controller.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Boudreaux

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 24, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 24, 2008, 07:22:57 PM

The pacific mission with you in the trenches and a flamethrower was also pretty puzzle-like as you had to know in advance where the enemy would pop up.

This is what I hate.  I'm fine with increased difficulty, more lethal enemies, etc.  But when the only way to survive on Veteran is to know in advance where an enemy is going to appear, that's just bullshit game design.  Enemies and weapons in games like the old Rainbow 6 and Ghost Recon games were every bit as lethal, but if you were careful and did everything right, you could play a mission for the first time and get through it.  Even better, it really felt like an accomplishment.  The CoD games, on Veteran, make that impossible.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2008, 07:46:27 PM »

yup.  there's one part in particular where only you trigger a bonzai attack.  no quantity of ai friends running past this guy get his attention, just you.  that whole level was full of obvious trigger points. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 24, 2008, 07:51:10 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 24, 2008, 07:46:27 PM

yup.  there's one part in particular where only you trigger a bonzai attack.  no quantity of ai friends running past this guy get his attention, just you.  that whole level was full of obvious trigger points. 

Gamers have been complaining about this since 2 AFAIK. Hopefully COD6 will see some better AI routines.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 24, 2008, 08:17:05 PM »

what's stupid about the whole thing is i don't remember it being this obvious in cod 1.  it had some awful moments at higher difficulties, (russian level in the building surrounded by tanks), but you weren't always the "one man in the army worth" anything/killing either. 

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 24, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 24, 2008, 08:17:05 PM

what's stupid about the whole thing is i don't remember it being this obvious in cod 1.  it had some awful moments at higher difficulties, (russian level in the building surrounded by tanks), but you weren't always the "one man in the army worth" anything/killing either. 

Maybe we didn't know what we were looking for back then...  icon_wink
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 24, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »

The triggered spawn-stop and being the only target is really starting to get to me in the SP. I know this happened in past CODs, but this time it is really bad. There have been multiple times where there was an enemy standing behind (like 2 feet away) from one of my guys, yet as I was getting shot by this guy, these two had no idea each other where there. Or where there was a choke point and 15 guys on my side, yet I was the only one getting shot at. My guys could have walked up and had a tea break with the other side without getting shot.  disgust

If I can convince myself to jump into MP next time I sit down with this, I think it will be quite a while before I go back to the SP.

Quote from: Harkonis on November 24, 2008, 06:27:45 PM

For some real fun, play a whole round on sensitivity level 10 slywink it's marked INSANE for a reason

I suggest a pistol only match where we all use level 10 for some good comedy.

That sounds like a good time!

LiveTAG: happydog
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2008, 04:20:30 AM »

COD5 has the triggers, but it seems to me that there no longer is an endless spawn of people.  Seems to me that if I kill x amount of baddies, they stop and I can move to the next trigger.
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2008, 06:34:48 AM »

Has anybody else been getting lockups while playing?  I had 5 lockups while trying to play multiplayer tonight I think I'm gonna exchange the disc.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2008, 11:18:59 AM »

Quote from: pingwrx on November 25, 2008, 06:34:48 AM

Has anybody else been getting lockups while playing?  I had 5 lockups while trying to play multiplayer tonight I think I'm gonna exchange the disc.

No lockups at all with COD5, well at least not with MP. I did try the SP campaign but it was too linear, too frantic.

I did take Hark's suggestions concerning a better anti-tank loadout. Sadly unless I'm with the GT folks in a match the AT effort isn't coordinated and I still am getting my ass kicked by the tank. I do find the best weapon to use against a tank is another tank, so I'm haunting the spawn spots. I'm using the perk that gives faster reloads of the main gun.

XBL gamertag: jztemple
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »

I received two friend's requests on www.callofduty.com that had blank names and therefore were invalid.  I'm guessing it's from accounts that aren't yet linked to the 360. Just a heads up that if you sent me a request and aren't now on my friends list, please link your account and resend.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2008, 05:25:14 PM »

So a bunch of us that played last night tried out some rounds of War. There were mixed opinions about it. The negatives thought that it was too much of a pain to concentrate on capturing objectives and simultaneously fighting off enemies, and it was bad for the k/d ratio. Personally, I thought it was a lot of fun, partly because my k/d sucks and always likely will (my COD4 ratio was about .77 at best and I'm currently at .59 in COD5). First of all, it's played on the big maps where I often wind up having to roam around looking for someone to kill. In War, you pretty much know everyone is heading for the flag, so you can be continuously in action. Second of all, you can play with 9 people on a team.

Oh yeah, and there is some weird stuff on the leaderboards - the person with top kills per minute has 2998 kills and 1 death, yet has only played for 18 seconds.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 05:33:35 PM by Teggy » Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2008, 05:57:42 PM »

Despite all the complaining about our unexpected journey into War on Downfall, it sure seemed like everyone was having a thrill after we turned the tide and had that strong push to their last flag.  The match bonus was a bit anti-climactic, though.  Was that because we won in overtime instead of regulation or do the War maps just balance the scoring differently?
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2008, 06:08:59 PM »

Did you ever get into any Bootcamp matches last night? I was having an issue where it would timeout in the Migrating Hosts phase (about 6-7 times in a row) and I saw your name in the list a couple of times. I finally went and played a deathmatch then came back to bootcamp and got right in again. No lockups though.

happydog

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2008, 06:10:09 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 25, 2008, 12:40:04 PM

I received two friend's requests on www.callofduty.com that had blank names and therefore were invalid.  I'm guessing it's from accounts that aren't yet linked to the 360. Just a heads up that if you sent me a request and aren't now on my friends list, please link your account and resend.

One of them could be me. I am going to link my account today so I will resend.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »

I think the War mode as a concept is great.   I dislike having 18 players on the maps though, that alone makes things a bit too lethal imo.  Add in the rush to a spot and the need for greater teamwork and coordination and it can quickly become far more frustrating than team deathmatch.  You also have people that don't bother going for the spots and instead just poach kills on the periphery to inflate their k/d.

It also seems that people have found ways to glitch under or over the map on at least 4 different maps.  Hopefully Treyarch fixes this faster than they fixed the Roundhouse glitch of the same kind in beta.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »

I enjoyed war a lot, but that's because I don't really care about my K/D ratio and enjoy the objective based games. Also, you don't have to have a lot of kills to finish high on the leaderboard, because you get points for capturing the flags.

If we do that more though, we might want to look into the strategy the other team used in the second game we did. We captured all of the first couple flags, and ended up only needing to capture their final flag. But they were holding back and picking us off, which allowed them to call in a steady stream of artillery and dogs. By the time we were able to recover, they had battled back and were on our last flag.

Quote from: Harkonis on November 25, 2008, 06:13:01 PM

It also seems that people have found ways to glitch under or over the map on at least 4 different maps.  Hopefully Treyarch fixes this faster than they fixed the Roundhouse glitch of the same kind in beta.

I was in a public match last night and saw this happen on Downfall. They were under the map and were able to shoot people, but could only be killed by tanks, artillery, and possibly dogs.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 25, 2008, 06:33:09 PM »

I think our group could have some good success in S&D and in War mode.  Both hardcore of course slywink

I know a lot of people like HQ mode, but it's really a stupid mode in normal with no friendly fire when you realize how to exploit that.  If everyone on the team takes Fireworks and Martyrdom and rushes (intelligently) the HQ, the enemy can't win.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 25, 2008, 06:35:50 PM »

I was one of the complainers.  I will say that everyone seemed to work quite well as a team, covering each other's backs while trying to take over a flag.  And the games were certainly intense and chock full of bullets and mayhem.  But my problem with the mode was that I was just finally starting to play relatively well in team deathmatch, and now another goal has been added.  I have enough trouble staying alive, and now I'm tasked with also helping to take over a position, all while still trying to stay alive.  I think my biggest reason for not being a huge fan of these types of games is I feel so inconsequential.  Is my running to my death over and over again really doing anything to further the efforts of our team?  It doesn't really feel like it.  And it is certainly frustrating to work so hard to get back to a location only to have someone pick you off from a hiding spot.  While others are working so well at capturing flags and forwarding our progress, I always feel like the little brother in A Christmas Story struggling just to keep up.  Hey, guys, wait for me!  

Perhaps with a bit more experience I could learn to like game modes like War and perhaps even contribute to the team's efforts, but last night I just felt like a needless target running around but not really doing much to help the team earn victory.  Everyone likes winning, but I'd rather feel like I've contributed something to the win rather than just being along for the ride.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 25, 2008, 06:42:03 PM »

That's part of my problem with it too Pete, and sometimes it's not just that I feel ineffective.  I find that in the objective based games I'm more apt to feel that someone on my team just isn't helping whether due to them not trying hard enough, not knowing how to help, or lack of play skill.  I prefer to avoid these feelings when playing with friends.

S&D is a good compromise though imo.
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »

How is everyone noticing the exploit glitching when you all seem to play nothing but hardcore and therefore get no kill cam?  Tongue

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on November 25, 2008, 06:49:49 PM

How is everyone noticing the exploit glitching when you all seem to play nothing but hardcore and therefore get no kill cam?  Tongue

The one I saw yesterday were three people from my team, and since nobody but me was trying to take out the tanks, I was dead a lot and was a spectator a large portion of the game.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 25, 2008, 06:42:03 PM

That's part of my problem with it too Pete, and sometimes it's not just that I feel ineffective.  I find that in the objective based games I'm more apt to feel that someone on my team just isn't helping whether due to them not trying hard enough, not knowing how to help, or lack of play skill.  I prefer to avoid these feelings when playing with friends.

S&D is a good compromise though imo.

I like S&D, but I quickly get bored since you only get 1 life per round. I'm still open to playing it though and throwing it in the rotation.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 25, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »

youtube, forums, and talking to the poor saps that do play normal with a killcam.  combine that with spectating teammates who are exploiting under the map and it's not too hard to notice.
Boudreaux

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 25, 2008, 07:40:03 PM »

I noticed it yesterday from my minimap during a recon plane phase, where one of my teammate's green arrows was moving around right on top of me, but there was no friendly anywhere within sight.  I figured he must have been underneath the map somehow.

Roscoe
Gaming Trend Reader

Palin-Fey 2008!

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 25, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »

Trying HC War now...

UPDATE: Damn, just a bit too frantic for me.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:06:46 PM by Roscoe » Logged

XBL gamertag: jztemple
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 25, 2008, 08:09:20 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on November 25, 2008, 07:22:27 PM

youtube, forums, and talking to the poor saps that do play normal with a killcam.  combine that with spectating teammates who are exploiting under the map and it's not too hard to notice.

*sigh*

Thank goodness I haven't personally encountered this yet.  But that is pretty weak sauce stuff.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »

Quote from: happydog on November 25, 2008, 06:08:59 PM

Did you ever get into any Bootcamp matches last night? I was having an issue where it would timeout in the Migrating Hosts phase (about 6-7 times in a row) and I saw your name in the list a couple of times. I finally went and played a deathmatch then came back to bootcamp and got right in again. No lockups though.

That was were I was getting all the lockups I just picked the game up yesterday figured I would get my feet wet in bootcamp did'nt even finish a round without a lockup. I exchanged the disc at lunch today hope it gets rid of the lockups.

PS3-PS4 pingwrx
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 25, 2008, 10:56:11 PM »

Quote from: pingwrx on November 25, 2008, 10:41:02 PM

That was were I was getting all the lockups I just picked the game up yesterday figured I would get my feet wet in bootcamp did'nt even finish a round without a lockup. I exchanged the disc at lunch today hope it gets rid of the lockups.

So it was your fault none of the matches would start!  icon_wink

pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 25, 2008, 11:39:22 PM »

Quote from: happydog on November 25, 2008, 10:56:11 PM

Quote from: pingwrx on November 25, 2008, 10:41:02 PM

So it was your fault none of the matches would start!  icon_wink

New disc all is well mp is a blast can't wait to unlock hardcore hate that kill cam.

PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Fuzzballx

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 26, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »

Anyone heard anything about a patch coming any time soon? 

I'm getting more and more easily and quickly frustrated with some of the dumbass multiplayer mechanics...like getting stuck in a respawn death cycle where you always spawn in front of the bad guys....
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 26, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »

Quote from: Fuzzballx on November 26, 2008, 06:15:01 PM

Anyone heard anything about a patch coming any time soon? 

I'm getting more and more easily and quickly frustrated with some of the dumbass multiplayer mechanics...like getting stuck in a respawn death cycle where you always spawn in front of the bad guys....

I did have an amusing moment the other night when I respawned around five other players, and there came an uncomfortable moment of silence as we all looked at each other and slowly realized that we were from opposing teams.  Myself from one team, the other five from the enemy's team.  It was like the scene in Reservoir Dogs when everyone has their gun pointed at someone else, although I had my gun pointed at one person and the rest were pointing theirs at me.  It wasn't long before everyone came to their senses and blasted the hell out of me, but the situation was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but laugh. 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: