http://gamingtrend.com
November 28, 2014, 05:33:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty 4 Impressions  (Read 21298 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2007, 03:26:54 AM »

I've played through the first mission and watched the first real cinematic and so far it's quite good.

The first mission is really frenetic and it seems like you're an extra rather than a key player- which is kinda cool since they guy you're playing is new to the team, but I'm hoping it slows down a bit to help the player get a grasp on the game.

I'm not crazy about some of the controls (crouch being B rather than a click of the stick- can't remember from the beta whether you can change it), but I'll fool around with that tomorrow.

The opening cinematic is TIP. TOP.  Just brilliantly executed and hyper realistic.

Very early impressions after about 45 minutes of play =  thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 04:08:44 AM »

I was a little shocked to see that IGN claims the single player is only 5 hours long.  They do say it's incredibly good, but come on...5 hours??  I've always been a big supporter of quality over quantity in games, and I know that for most people, the MP is the whole reason to get the game, but damn.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 04:18:48 AM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 06, 2007, 04:08:44 AM

I was a little shocked to see that IGN claims the single player is only 5 hours long.  They do say it's incredibly good, but come on...5 hours??  I've always been a big supporter of quality over quantity in games, and I know that for most people, the MP is the whole reason to get the game, but damn.

Yeah, that's pushing it.  However I suspect that means that my copy will be for sale by the weekend and, if past Ebay experience holds, that five hour experience should only run me $10.00 so I won't complain too much.
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 04:24:52 AM »

5 hours?  good thing i got it coming from Gamefly.   if i enjoy the mp enough i'll keep it.   but 5 hours for the sp is real short for us people who like the campaigns.

TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 04:35:07 AM »

For those with experience with the Call of Duty series...

Is Call of Duty 4 entirely on rails, linear and trigger-driven in terms of round this corner, THIS always happens, etc.?  I found that the abundance of scripted events ruined my experience with Call of Duty 2, mainly because I didn't feel like I was playing the game, more like the game was funneling me here, forcing me that way, and whatnot.

Also, how is the AI?  Specifically, do enemies take cover?  Pop out in different stances/areas rather than just up, down, up, down?

TheMissingLink on PSN
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 07:09:54 AM »

only 5 hours? hmm.. I may have to rethink picking up my pre-order.....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
papasmurff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 07:25:41 AM »

5 hours!!!  That is a warm up for MP.....

Gaming Tag: papa smurff 4
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 07:30:52 AM »

5 hours is a bit short, although I'll get at least 2 run through's of the game with the arcade mode.  Also I think you can do a hard-core mode in the campaign as well.

Either way I'll have fun with the campaign, and then spend many hours playing the MP.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 07:35:42 AM »

Eh.... I'm still sold.  Wish I was playing it right now you lucky bastards  drool

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 07:40:50 AM »

I'm primarily a SP gamer despite how much I play online.  At 5 hours, I'll wait until it hits $30.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 07:58:55 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on November 06, 2007, 07:40:50 AM

I'm primarily a SP gamer despite how much I play online.  At 5 hours, I'll wait until it hits $30.

Agreed, I'm not gonna even bother putting it in my GF queue this year. 5 hours? They can kiss my ass for 5 hours.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 08:09:03 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on November 06, 2007, 07:40:50 AM

well, I just talked with my gaming group.  5 of us are interested in the PC version, and considering it's a short game we're all pitching in 10 bucks and passing it on to the next person after the other is done.  considering the fact I'll fly through it I got first dibs.  I was thinking about the Steam version but since it's short and I really don't have much interest in the MP this will work better.

Because I can,
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 08:16:22 AM »

That's a really good idea.  Each pays about as much as a week rental these days , and your group still gets to keep the game.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 12:18:41 PM »

Wow even Heavenly Sword was longer than 5 hours!
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 01:02:04 PM »

Quote from: ATB on November 06, 2007, 03:26:54 AM

I've played through the first mission and watched the first real cinematic and so far it's quite good.

The first mission is really frenetic and it seems like you're an extra rather than a key player- which is kinda cool since they guy you're playing is new to the team, but I'm hoping it slows down a bit to help the player get a grasp on the game.

I'm not crazy about some of the controls (crouch being B rather than a click of the stick- can't remember from the beta whether you can change it), but I'll fool around with that tomorrow.

The opening cinematic is TIP. TOP.  Just brilliantly executed and hyper realistic.

Very early impressions after about 45 minutes of play =  thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

I can't stick around until I come back from my test, but having completed the game and played against the devs and other press in multiplayer, I'll give a few quick impressions.  (My review is stalled by a day due to this test)

1.) Game is short, but there are no 'wasted' missions.  Fantastic pacing throughout with no 'filler' to be seen.
2.) All Ghillied Up and One Shot, One Kill are two of the best missions I've played in an FPS anywhere.   I can't think of any moment in any other series that had me pulled in that much.  Could be just me with my previous line of work though...
3.) VERY unexpected moments in the storyline.  When you get to this part (and you'll know when you have) you'll get an idea....
Spoiler for Hiden:
of what Fallout 3's nuclear wasteland might look like
4.) Multiplayer is where it's at.  It was one of those "Hey, look at that....2 hours went by already" kinda things.  I suspect we'll see this be a pretty big staple of this holiday season's Live time. 
5.) PC version looks even better than the 360 version, even on low resolution / detail.  The ability to lean and use the mouse to aim changes the game quite a bit.  You can't go wrong with the console(s) or PC version.
6.) I'd buy this musical score.

Oh...and the best part?  We've got an upcoming contest to give away a PC and 360 copy of the game.  Stay tuned...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 01:12:39 PM »

Hmm. According to the 1up review (9.5 btw) which I skimmed, it says not to play the game on hardened the first time through because it takes away from some of the setpieces. I started on hardened but looks like I'll start over.

So looks like I'll start over.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »

As I said in some thread (heck, maybe this thread) the length does bother me a little bit, but, the fact that I know I'll play through the campaign at least twice (quite possibly more considering the score attack arcade mode) I'll get my 10-15ish hours out of the SP without a doubt.

And then I'll play the MP for a Rainbow 6: Vegas amount of time.  (that would be a lot)

Hell Halo 3's SP campaign took 7 hours or so the first time... and since then I've played through it 4 or 5 times completely.  I have a feeling I will like the COD 4 campaign more, and I know from the MP beta that I like the MP more.

Then again I may come back to this thread in a couple of days and revise my opinion entirely.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »

Quote from: Jarrodhk on November 06, 2007, 01:27:57 PM

I have a feeling I will like the COD 4 campaign more

how could you not? The halo3 SP was atrocious.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »

Eh, we differ on that opinion.  If I felt it was atrocious I wouldn't have played through more than once on co-op.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »

I have always viewed the SP campaigns in Call of Duty games kind of like watching a war movie.  5 hours is fine for me.  The heavily scripted nature is cool for a while.  But I get tired of getting lead around by the nose after a few hours anyway. 

I'm buying this game 99% for the multiplayer.  Single player will be a nice diversion.   

Does it have co-op over Live?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 02:47:20 PM by denoginizer » Logged

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 02:05:22 PM »

5 hours?

That's not bad if those 5 hours are filled with fun fun fun!
and that gives me more time to play other games  icon_wink
The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 02:43:01 PM »

As someone who detests short games and feeling like at $60 we should get more for our money and not less, let me be the first to say that if you don't buy Call of Duty 4 you will be missing out on one of the best gaming experiences this year.

I have only played through 3 or 4 of the single player missions, but I've watched my son play online for several hours and just watching I was having a blast.  This is one of those games that I cannot wait to get back to.  I'm not a huge online player myself, but CoD4 is one of those games that I am going to play online, even if I suck at it.

This game just replaced Bioshock as my game of the year, with Halo 3 being a distant 3rd.

This game has that certain polish and attention to detail that you just don't see in other games.  I wish it were longer, and maybe it will be for some of us.  Five hours to some could be 8 for me.  But as short as they say it is, I would not want to miss or wait on this game over a few bucks.  I doubt very seriously it will drop anytime soon anyway.  This is one of those rare games that might come along once or twice a year.  I can't say enough good things about it.
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 02:51:37 PM »

eh, I suppose none of you guys play MP here?  I'm always surprised by people on forums who are so staunchly anti-MP...

anyway, I picked up the 360 version of the game at lunch from Gamestop and finished the SP campaign earlier tonight <edit: I typed this post yesterday, but internet went down before I could submit>...I didn't keep specific track of the time, but it was probably around 6 hours for me.  this was on Regular difficulty though, which is really easy.  also, I didn't spend any time exploring the levels for the bonus items and stuff, cause I wanted to start MP as soon as possible.  but in my opinion, the campaign is highly replayable for completionist type of gamers like me...there are a lot of intelligence docs to find, which unlocks a bunch of cool Cheats that sound really fun (this is very similar in execution to Resistance).  also as Jarrod mentioned, the Arcade Mode is really cool for competitive leaderboards.  then for Achievement lovers, it will definitely take some time in the SP campaign...cause as far as I can tell, every single Achievement point in the game is strictly from SP.  which is kind of refreshing, cause I don't really like some 360 games where the vast majority of points come from MP (GRAW2, I'm looking at you)

on to other comments...simply put, the campaign itself is 100% first class top-notch all around, PERIOD.  when I skimmed IGN's review of CoD4, I think they said something to the effect of "intense would be an understatement".  I could not agree more, the campaign is crazy intense.  I've always been a huge fan of FPSes and love shooting shit and blood, etc, but even I think there are some parts of CoD4 where it's borderline too violent and somewhat disturbing...because it's so realistic, I think that's the reason.   you know how in most other FPSes, some may be super 'violent' but since the setting and manner is so unrealistic, it really has no effect.  CoD4 hits home in some way...Infinity Ward is the master of cinematic realism in games

of course, a big part of this is the graphics...all I can say is, wow.  holy shit this game looks amazing in HD.  better than Gears in my opinion, although I realize that has to do more with artistic style.  Gears is pushing more polygons, but CoD4 completely outclasses it in style.  the environments look photorealistic and incredibly believable.  nothing else to say really, just see for yourselves.  audio is top-notch all the way, that also adds a ton to the intensity in some fights and scenes

to answer TheMissingLink, the gameplay is pure classic CoD 1 and 2 (I never bothered with 3 since it was not Infinity Ward)...that is to say, this is a linear shooter of course.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  if you hated 1 and 2, then don't bother with 4.  one thing that is really cool though, each fight/setpiece has multiple entry points to get to the bad guys, you can definitely see that was a very obvious conscious design decision.  so you can flank enemies in many ways, but they can do the same to you

bottom line on the SP campaign is that the 6-8 hour completion time did not bother me whatsoever because it kicked so much ass.  if you don't want to try the game just cause you think 6-8 hours is too short, then so be it, you're missing out as far as I'm concerned.  besides, like I mentioned it's very replayable for those of you who like to unlock and complete stuff

however, it may be easier for me to discount the length of the campaign...because the MP is f'in awesome!!  I will definitely be spending a ton of time in it, it's exactly what I am looking for in a MP FPS:

1.)  persistent stats/leveling.  I just can't play any MP game anymore that doesn't keep track of some kind of stats...gotta have that carrot in front of you, makes you feel like you're accomplishing something each time you play
2.)  tons of unlockables!  I know some of you played the MP beta so you already know this, but I love all the weapons and items and Perks you can unlock (Perks are like Talents in WoW, for those who don't know.  awesome idea for a MP FPS).  again, this is great to me cause it's all related to the sense of accomplishment that you can work toward to acquire
3.)  lots of cool and varied game modes, and the great Party system.  the Halos started this stuff, and I'm glad Infinity Ward implemented it all well in CoD4

anyway, as I'm sure you can tell, I would recommend this game to anyone
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 02:56:47 PM by KePoW » Logged
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 02:58:32 PM »

Quote from: KePoW on November 06, 2007, 02:51:37 PM

eh, I suppose none of you guys play MP here?  I'm always surprised by people on forums who are so staunchly anti-MP...

Jarrodhk said: "And then I'll play the MP for a Rainbow 6: Vegas amount of time.  (that would be a lot)"   icon_lol

Yeah the MP is what has me the most interested, the SP is a really nice bonus.  I read somewhere about them perhaps adding online co-op via DLC.  No source for that however.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »

Quote from: Jarrodhk on November 06, 2007, 02:58:32 PM

Jarrodhk said: "And then I'll play the MP for a Rainbow 6: Vegas amount of time.  (that would be a lot)"   icon_lol

hehe, I typed up my post late last night when there were only llike 12 posts in the thread at the time...and most of those posts were whining about the length of the game and implying that it had no replay value
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »

Yeah the MP is what has me the most interested, the SP is a really nice bonus.  I read somewhere about them perhaps adding online co-op via DLC.  No source for that however.

Um yeah. Exactly. I cannot wait to dive back into the MP as the beta was phenominal. However, I want to play the Sp campaign first for this one- unlike what I did with Haloz3.  Oh and check the MP forum. We had a thread for COD4 MP before launch day Tongue
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 03:18:27 PM »

Quote from: ATB on November 06, 2007, 03:10:21 PM

Um yeah. Exactly. I cannot wait to dive back into the MP as the beta was phenominal. However, I want to play the Sp campaign first for this one- unlike what I did with Haloz3.  Oh and check the MP forum. We had a thread for COD4 MP before launch day Tongue

But it wasn't started by me, so it therefore wasn't authentic.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 03:47:18 PM »

Quote from: KePoW on November 06, 2007, 03:04:36 PM

hehe, I typed up my post late last night when there were only llike 12 posts in the thread at the time...and most of those posts were whining about the length of the game and implying that it had no replay value

Personally, I don't play mp, for a large variety of reasons.  I generally don't have issue with a 7-8 hour game that is excellently crafted (many of my favorite games are like that) but I do have to say that I'm concerned with decreasing game length more than that.  5-6 hours is really pushing it IMO.  I have more than enough on my gaming plate that I don't need games to arbitrarily extend their length or anything but the flip side is that $60.00 is a lot of money for only five or six hours of play. 
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on November 06, 2007, 03:47:18 PM

Personally, I don't play mp, for a large variety of reasons.  I generally don't have issue with a 7-8 hour game that is excellently crafted (many of my favorite games are like that) but I do have to say that I'm concerned with decreasing game length more than that.  5-6 hours is really pushing it IMO.  I have more than enough on my gaming plate that I don't need games to arbitrarily extend their length or anything but the flip side is that $60.00 is a lot of money for only five or six hours of play. 

so when you play SP games, do you ever like to collect and do extra stuff?  like for example, when you play R&C Future and Resistance, did you do any of the extra Skill Points and intel docs and collectables at all?

if not, then ok...CoD4 might be only 5 hours (at default Regular difficulty anyway, which as I said is pretty easy IMO).  and if you just run straight ahead constantly never looking at anything else.  but if you do like all those things in R&C and Resistance, then CoD4's SP has the same type of stuff.  which can definitely extend the experience multiple hours
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »

Quote from: KePoW on November 06, 2007, 04:08:07 PM

so when you play SP games, do you ever like to collect and do extra stuff?  like for example, when you play R&C Future and Resistance, did you do any of the extra Skill Points and intel docs and collectables at all?

if not, then ok...CoD4 might be only 5 hours (at default Regular difficulty anyway, which as I said is pretty easy IMO).  and if you just run straight ahead constantly never looking at anything else.  but if you do like all those things in R&C and Resistance, then CoD4's SP has the same type of stuff.  which can definitely extend the experience multiple hours

do any of the collectables in CoD4 give gameplay a different feel other than 'OMG! I found Osama's baby shoes!  I RULEZ!!!'?  if they unlocked different side missions then I'd be all for finding them, but if it's just 'achievements' then I don't see much point to it, but then again I'm not an achievment glutton.

Because I can,
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 04:17:55 PM »

Quote from: KePoW on November 06, 2007, 04:08:07 PM

Pretty much what Ceekay said- depends on what the rewards are.  I picked up the Intel documents in Resistance because they had more story background.  In both Resistance and R&C I will do a second playthrough because they offer new weapons.  But if they are just "Achievement Points" with no in-game reward then, no, I usually won't go out of my way to find extra stuff scattered in the levels. 

That said, if the experience is good enough that I think it's a game I may want to replay anyway, then I will keep the game and consider it money well spent.  So far the CoD series hasn't done that for me, but maybe that will change with CoD4. 
KePoW

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 04:34:14 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on November 06, 2007, 04:17:55 PM

Pretty much what Ceekay said- depends on what the rewards are.  I picked up the Intel documents in Resistance because they had more story background.  In both Resistance and R&C I will do a second playthrough because they offer new weapons.  But if they are just "Achievement Points" with no in-game reward then, no, I usually won't go out of my way to find extra stuff scattered in the levels. 

That said, if the experience is good enough that I think it's a game I may want to replay anyway, then I will keep the game and consider it money well spent.  So far the CoD series hasn't done that for me, but maybe that will change with CoD4. 

fair enough...I'm a big fan of Achievements and also the Arcade Mode leaderboards, so your mileage may vary on that

as far as the collectibles and unlockables Cheat menu and modes, the menu has a list of several different things.  I don't know what they do yet, cause I didn't unlock any on my first playthough haha.  to give you an idea, there are 30 intel docs, and I only found 3 when I played...cause like I said I was running through the campaign so I could start MP
spigot

All of the bacon and eggs you have.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »

As much as I liked the previous COD games, this one will sadly be relegated to rental status. I'm sure it's worth it for the MP alone, but maybe I don't play enough MP or even play with the right people to get anything out of it. I was hoping the SP would be more substantial.

XBL GamerTag: RoboSim
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2007, 05:34:11 PM »

Two minutes into the game... amused by the Hot Coffee machine. 

Probably just me and making odd connections.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »

I'm not staunchly anti-MP, just staunchly anti-MP when it comes to console shooters slywink If my PC could run CoD4 well I'd give MP a go, but Halo 3 taught me that I can't put up with the clunky controls of a console FPS for more than a few weeks.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 05:40:41 PM by Ridah » Logged

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »

if this game didnt have MP it wouldnt be getting bought by me..like Heavenly sword...5-6 hrs just isnt long enough for a 40/$60 game

BUT...it does have MP,and the main thing for me,the single player of COD2 and 3 were played through once and never touched again,yet those two games were and still are my most played games on the 360 due to the online,because of how addicted i get to them,just like COD4 beta....before they so rudely stole it away from me

i think this is Infinity Wards way of making it clear that these games are starting to become solely multiplayer based ......star wars battlefront games were also my favourites,and they hardly had anything worth while in single player

shame all the achievements for COD4 are single player

single player or not this game has still been at number 2 on my must buy list for ages(mass effect being number 1)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 06:21:05 PM »

It's funny I was asking earlier if MP will be any good in a COD game since they spend so much time developing SP that MP is often an afterthought.  I really didn't like MP in COD 1-3.  So it appears that there is a complete reversal in COD 4 and it's SP that got the short end of the stick (in quantity at least).  Oh well, I need another somewhat realistic MP game on 360 besides Vegas so this might work out.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 06:30:49 PM »

Quote from: skystride on November 06, 2007, 06:21:05 PM

So it appears that there is a complete reversal in COD 4 and it's SP that got the short end of the stick (in quantity at least).

Hmm.  Personally I thought CoD's 3 multiplayer was much better than the single player. 

Also I was leafing through CoD4's strat guide today on my lunch break.  The first 75% was dedicated to multiplayer.  I know no-one really needs a strat guide for CoD single player.  But I thought it was interesting.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:33:48 PM by denoginizer » Logged

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 07:15:55 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on November 06, 2007, 06:30:49 PM

Quote from: skystride on November 06, 2007, 06:21:05 PM

So it appears that there is a complete reversal in COD 4 and it's SP that got the short end of the stick (in quantity at least).

Hmm.  Personally I thought CoD's 3 multiplayer was much better than the single player. 

I gave it a very brief try and it seemed like same old game I've been playing since Medal of Honor MP, HL Mods etc.  But with COD4 they appear to be doing a lot more.  Ok, SP on COD3 was starting to get old too but it wasn't 5 hrs long.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 07:19:13 PM »

i figured it was short when i saw kepow had already finished the game last night.  even halo 3 lasted longer than that.  not worried though.  i've spent a lot more time in halo mp than i did playing sp, and i even went through that twice.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: