http://gamingtrend.com
April 20, 2014, 01:57:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny -Bungie's new game with Activision  (Read 4260 times)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »

Just watched the trailer again. Is it just me, or could *everything* be snapped into the haloverse? Even the enemies look like new recruits to the covenant, and their floaty flashlights could be primitive guilty spark tech.

I think they should have moved further away in the art style, especially with the advertising name dropping their Halo'd past.

This doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to what they're going to come out with, mind you.

As for delays, its not a surprise. Bungie has never been good with deadlines. Halo 2 was a mess, had 3 years and almost didn't make it (the first year or so was squandered, according to a behind the scenes video released way back when).

Heck, I remember waiting for Halo on PC before the Xbox was even announced.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2013, 03:33:05 PM »

Nah, this is supposed to, in some ways, pull players from Halo. It's different enough for me. Everything is less super military, and more space knights with assault rifles.

And at least they're not reusing the Covenant like halo 4 did. Pfft, Storm Covenant.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on December 07, 2013, 02:57:21 AM

Bah.  I really hope there's some space between this and The Division as I'm looking forward to both of them.

yeah, if they come out at or very close to the same time The Division will get my money.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: