http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 03:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PC/PS3] Borderlands 2  (Read 32923 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 22, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »

an update just hit Borderlands 2 4mb

My equipment is all the same so i am not sure what this update has done

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 22, 2012, 09:57:44 AM

an update just hit Borderlands 2 4mb

My equipment is all the same so i am not sure what this update has done

maybe to fix the shield bug.  Shields that -health no longer showed the amount

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 22, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »

I am not really sure what this means
hughie dewitt ‏@hugh112176
@DuvalMagic conferece call with the bee shield equipped. Just to let you know my fiancee is not too happy the bee shield being nerfed

@hugh112176 relax - you don't even know how/when nerd will happen. The upside will not be nerfed. The downside is broken. Also, shottys...

does that make sense to anybody?,LOL

Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »

It sounds like the issue with the shield is that there is SUPPOSED to be a negative effect with the shield, but it's not working. The red flavor text is the likely culprit, as it doesn't seem to currently mean anything.  Perhaps the shield makes you randomly float into the air out of cover or something like a phaselock (which would make avoiding damage much more difficult)?  Something like that would allow you to keep the -0 shield on fire property that makes this shield kick so much ass.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 22, 2012, 12:49:59 PM »

I thought that was just the Muhammad Ali reference? with it being called The Bee

Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 22, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »

It is, but red flavor text also always refers to extra things the item does that aren't listed (like the items that talk to you, or the extra pellets in Conference Call).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:12:11 PM by Covenant » Logged
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 22, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »

Quote from: Covenant on October 22, 2012, 01:09:24 PM

It is, but red flavor text also always refers to extra things the item does that aren't listed.

Figuring out that red text is a pain.   

NiM$
Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 22, 2012, 01:18:38 PM »

So this weekend, I got my "Did it all" achievement; every quest outside the DLC has been completed! I also farmed my Conference Call shotty, Bee shield, and Terramorphous class mod. I am now moving forward into the DLC. Once that is done, I have my Mechromancer to level up, as well as my Commando that I am exclusively coop-ing with a buddy of mine.  Zero and Salvadore will probably only get levelled to a point that I can get the achieves for them.

As fantastic a year this has been for gaming, I believe this title will be my 2012 Game of the Year (with Dragon's Dogma taking the runner up position).  I always base my decision on what grabs me the most, and this one is eating my life like nothing else has in a long long time. So much so, I have barely touched Dishonored or XCOM.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 22, 2012, 02:32:38 PM »

Does anyone have any hints for legit soloing the final boss on playthrough 2?  I wound up using the exploit to get it done, but I'd like to do it for real as well.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Soulchilde

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 22, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on October 22, 2012, 02:32:38 PM

Does anyone have any hints for legit soloing the final boss on playthrough 2?  I wound up using the exploit to get it done, but I'd like to do it for real as well.

that fight isn't fun and making it in such an inclosed space is brutal.  No help as I feel your pain. 

Take plenty of Corrosive weapons

NiM$
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: October 22, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

Quote from: Covenant on October 22, 2012, 01:18:38 PM

So this weekend, I got my "Did it all" achievement; every quest outside the DLC has been completed! I also farmed my Conference Call shotty, Bee shield, and Terramorphous class mod. I am now moving forward into the DLC. Once that is done, I have my Mechromancer to level up, as well as my Commando that I am exclusively coop-ing with a buddy of mine.  Zero and Salvadore will probably only get levelled to a point that I can get the achieves for them.

As fantastic a year this has been for gaming, I believe this title will be my 2012 Game of the Year (with Dragon's Dogma taking the runner up position).  I always base my decision on what grabs me the most, and this one is eating my life like nothing else has in a long long time. So much so, I have barely touched Dishonored or XCOM.

Apart from Xcom,your gaming situation is similar to mine,I think Borderlands has taken over DD as GOTY and i have hardly touched Dishonored as well

I keep going back to Borderlands 2 however like yesterday when i finally got the two Vault Hunters symbols in Terramorphous Peak and Vault of the Warrior i got these two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnb2SeAhZc

Congrats on "Did It All"

I am only about half way through Playthrough 2,as i thought i would leave it until the level cap came along,it was annoying me handing in all those quests and the XP going to waste...and i am saving the Mechromancer for when Myto finally comes to the game(i think she is still waiting for GOTY edition)

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 22, 2012, 04:33:43 PM »

An update to the 360 version of Borderlands 2 was posted this morning:

10/22/12 Update

Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode.
    Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
    Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player's backpack than is actually there.
    Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
    Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
    Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they're trading the same number of items with each other.
    Fixed clients sometimes losing access to fast travel stations unlocked during co-op progression.
    Fixed the favorite/trash icons on inventory items sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
    Added safeguards against the game getting stuck on a 'Saving...' prompt when a client with a splitscreen player saves and quits the game under specific rare circumstances.
    Fixed the "has abandoned your struggle!" message sometimes appearing with no player name.
    Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
    Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
    Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when trying to join a game where the host had recently returned from a downloadable content area.
    Fixed an error where clients would sometimes see certain weapons firing in incorrect directions.
    Fixed a blocker in the "Do No Harm" mission and repaired users already affected by the bug.
    Fixed an issue with savegames sometimes causing the game to stutter / freeze and repaired saves already affected by the bug.
    Made the user's inventory not jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
    Fixed a bug with shields that reduce the player's maximum health not displaying the amount of health reduced on the item card.
    Fixed a bug where some challenges would sometimes re-complete levels 1 through 5 over and over again, granting the user additional ranks and tokens.
    Enemies affected by a Siren's Thoughtlock ability may now be damaged by other players.
    Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose their third and fourth weapon slots. Characters who have already lost these slots will be repaired the next time they are loaded.
    Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
    Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 22, 2012, 05:09:45 PM »

Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.

Finally!!! Especially when one of those ammo stockpile types you have is rockets. $$$ bug.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 22, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »

wow,there is going to be quite a few angry people who have been waiting for the freezes/badass rank reset/graveyard.sav fixes

i personally only was affected by this one as far as i knew
Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player's backpack than is actually there.

wasn't that bad it just meant seeing i had -1 in my inventory at times

EDIT: This made me laugh
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Borderlands-2-bee-shield-Xbox-360-/110965987436?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19d616986c

Item condition:Like New

icon_lol
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:29:36 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 24, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »

WinPC: CBKB3-3BKH9-XB3J3-BJB3B-H53CK
PS3: WB5JJ-KX6HJ-XHJCT-ZBKJB-XW3J6
X360: WB5JJ-KX6CR-TFRBX-WFJJB-XW3S6

Just went up an hour ago,so these codes should still be good for an hour or two

TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 24, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »

Is there a way to enter these via a web page or do we have to do it from within the Borderlands menu?

It's embarrassing for a grown man to have to call his teenage daughter and walk her through starting the game, navigating the menus, and entering the code.   icon_redface

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 24, 2012, 06:08:23 PM »

Unfortunately not,there is only this site which is pretty shoddy...all you can do on here is look at your profile,link accounts,change your password or,delete your SHiFT account...very underwhelming to say the least

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/

TK-421

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 24, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »

OK.  Fortunately, both daughters are gamers as well so they understand. 

Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 24, 2012, 06:54:57 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 24, 2012, 05:23:34 PM

WinPC: CBKB3-3BKH9-XB3J3-BJB3B-H53CK
PS3: WB5JJ-KX6HJ-XHJCT-ZBKJB-XW3J6
X360: WB5JJ-KX6CR-TFRBX-WFJJB-XW3S6

Just went up an hour ago,so these codes should still be good for an hour or two

Thanks for posting these when you can, I keep on forgetting to check the twitter page.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 24, 2012, 11:45:51 PM »

Another set posted fifteen minutes ago;

WinPC: CBK3B-5JCH9-RB3BJ-BBTBB-T6FCR
PS3: KJ53B-RRRST-F9TKJ-ZJWT3-WBHZK
X360: KJ53B-RRRKX-B6XJR-WRTT3-WBH3R

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
WorkingMike
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 25, 2012, 01:21:45 PM »

Anyone successfully kill
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hyperius the Invincible
yet? We are getting our asses handed to us.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 25, 2012, 03:08:19 PM »

Quote from: WorkingMike on October 25, 2012, 01:21:45 PM

Anyone successfully kill
Spoiler for Hiden:
Hyperius the Invincible
yet? We are getting our asses handed to us.

Oh yeah,he is a complete twat...hardest boss up to that point

Tried him on my own first,managed to get rid of the robots before he grew and just started to do this mad jumping thing and he kicked my ass,so then i advertised on 360a.org and i managed to get a 4 player party,first 3 times no luck,4th time we died just when his health was a couple of millimeters away....5th time,we got him

you have another Raid Boss after him...but be careful as most people have been suffering Xbox Freezes at the very point he dies

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 25, 2012, 11:30:26 PM »

Gearbox will be posting more Golden Key code this weekend, at five different times, and here is the schedule.

This weekend, we'll be handing out SHiFT codes that can be redeemed for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2 on the Borderlands Facebook and Gearbox Software Twitter!

We'll be posting five sets of codes across 24 hours, specifically:

Friday, October 26 - 6PM CT (What time is that for me?)
    Friday, October 26 - 11PM CT (What time is that for me?)
    Saturday, October 27 - 5AM CT (What time is that for me?)
    Saturday, October 27 - 11AM CT (What time is that for me?)
    Saturday, October 27 - 3PM CT (What time is that for me?)

Each code will be active for three hours from its initial posting and will be usable once per account.

To learn more about SHiFT codes, Golden Keys and how to redeem them, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 26, 2012, 02:58:59 AM »

Oo, my new necromancer could use some gear...
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 26, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »

here are the first lot

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBH [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/THCS8V ]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/THCS8V ]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/THCS8V ]

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 26, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 26, 2012, 11:01:26 PM

here are the first lot

Just beat me to it slywink

drifter

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 26, 2012, 11:18:37 PM »

Is there a way to redeem the code without signing in to my XBOX?
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 26, 2012, 11:29:25 PM »

Quote from: drifter on October 26, 2012, 11:18:37 PM

Is there a way to redeem the code without signing in to my XBOX?

AFAIK, no, you have to be within the game. Boy, if you could do it over the web, it would be so much easier, but I guess the idea is to get you to play the game Roll Eyes.

And I've redeemed my twelfth code... although I'm reluctant to use them since I figured I'd need them on my second and later playthroughs. I'm going to try to get three more this weekend; maybe four, but that 6-9am EDT window is a bit early for me nod

WorkingMike
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 26, 2012, 11:38:56 PM »

i've found that the LOTR easter egg consistently gives me better loot than the golden chest. That and Ol' Slappy.

All I ever seem to get from the chest is grenades for some reason
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 27, 2012, 12:55:56 AM »

Quote from: WorkingMike on October 26, 2012, 11:38:56 PM

i've found that the LOTR easter egg consistently gives me better loot than the golden chest. That and Ol' Slappy.

All I ever seem to get from the chest is grenades for some reason

Yeah but that sounds like a complete arseache to do

When i get further in for my TVHM,i will give it a try,but waiting for the level cap rise first so that the XP doesn't go to waste

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 27, 2012, 04:00:59 AM »

next lot

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KJWT3-FXFBC-5XJJB-TTB3T-6TRCH [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/TeQoua ]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK9W-RHFBF-WR3B3-6HT9R [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/TeQoua ]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: K3KJT-9SBWJ-BCWKT-9BWJJ-3FRJT [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/TeQoua ]

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 27, 2012, 04:08:41 AM »

New codes!

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: K3KJT-9SBWJ-BCWKT-9BWJJ-3FRJT

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK9W-RHFBF-WR3B3-6HT9R

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KJWT3-FXFBC-5XJJB-TTB3T-6TRCH

USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 27, 2012, 04:13:01 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 27, 2012, 04:08:41 AM

New codes!

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: K3KJT-9SBWJ-BCWKT-9BWJJ-3FRJT

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KTWJT-6TK9W-RHFBF-WR3B3-6HT9R

Thanks again  thumbsup

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: October 27, 2012, 06:56:47 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 27, 2012, 04:08:41 AM

New codes!

Thanks worked for me as well

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 27, 2012, 10:01:09 AM »

3rd lot

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CBKJB-S6XBW-5FTJB-JJJBJ-6FZB3 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/RRJrRn ]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WTC33-SBCHW-69FBR-WFT3T-CJXH5 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/RRJrRn ]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5BWJT-JTW53-BCK53-HTWTJ-FZT6B [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/RRJrRn ]

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 27, 2012, 04:01:20 PM »

4th lot

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KBCB3-THXT5-CX3TB-3TT33-TW5ZS [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/WOWsk3 ]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJ5JJ-TC59K-FSR3X-WRBJB-BFXFR [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/WOWsk3 ]

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C5J-TKKWB-ZBWTJ-JW3C9 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/WOWsk3 ]

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 27, 2012, 04:03:04 PM »

4th Lot

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C5J-TKKWB-ZBWTJ-JW3C9 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/WOWsk3 ]

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJ5JJ-TC59K-FSR3X-WRBJB-BFXFR [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/WOWsk3 ]

PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KBCB3-THXT5-CX3TB-3TT33-TW5ZS [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/WOWsk3 ]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:24:15 PM by jztemple2 » Logged

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 27, 2012, 04:17:41 PM »

5th lot are not until later on JZ(about 4 hrs from now)

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 27, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 27, 2012, 04:17:41 PM

5th lot are not until later on JZ(about 4 hrs from now)

Well, sure, I meant 4th slywink. Now fixed.

I see you got the 6am EDT codes, thanks for that. I have trouble dragging myself out of bed on a Saturday... Sunday... gee, any day that ends in, err, "day".

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »

I am just glad this is happening today,because our clocks go back an hour tonight(well Sunday morning)so it would be a pain trying to figure out what time they were due

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: