http://gamingtrend.com
April 23, 2014, 09:54:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Dragon - Shuffle Dungeon available  (Read 705 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2007, 02:33:04 AM »

The Shuffle Dungeon is now available on XBox Live for 400 points.  According to the description, it's a randomized dungeon with enemies and bosses for level 50+ characters.  I think this is the last of the DLC that was available in Japan.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »

yeah i saw this,this is the one that major nelson put up on his site by accident 3 weeks before we had even had the game out

again,if it had come nearer the beginning of the release date...i would of prolly bought it,but seen as though i have finished the game with no immediate plans to replay it at least this year...it will pass me by

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 07:57:36 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on November 22, 2007, 05:05:59 PM

yeah i saw this,this is the one that major nelson put up on his site by accident 3 weeks before we had even had the game out

again,if it had come nearer the beginning of the release date...i would of prolly bought it,but seen as though i have finished the game with no immediate plans to replay it at least this year...it will pass me by

Another example of how Microsoft just completely blew the marketing of this game. It came out with little to no fanfare or marketing push, it was sent out to die in a crowded release schedule, it was not supported with DLC as promised-and this dungeon, which was originally going to be out shortly after the game, shows up 2 months too late-eh, I might still try to finish it one day.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 09:44:55 PM »

i think the game deserved a little more success outside of Japan

it will still be interesting to see how the trilogy will come about

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Farscry

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »

About time they release this. If I wasn't so darn slow at playing through these games, I'd skip the DLC entirely, but fortunately this is the DLC pack I've been waiting for, and I'm not even on disc 3 yet, so I'll get to check it out without having to replay the game. icon_biggrin

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: