http://gamingtrend.com
April 17, 2014, 03:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Dragon Getting Some Poor Reviews  (Read 19343 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 06, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

i personally found it to be one of my favourite games of 2007(and especially for a first game for Mistwalker)..the animation was good,the humour was okay(the little yellow dude was funny at first then annoying,however the bad guys pet-i can't remember all the names-made me LOL many a time)...the music i thought was stunning,i absolutely loved the music when you are in the Hospital,its funky and very catchy ...the gameplay,was original having your dragon shadows do the fighting...yup,i enjoyed this title quite a bit,i have been thinking of playing through it again soon

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Farscry
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 06, 2009, 10:32:25 PM »

The story and characters were nothing to write home about, but I didn't think they were bad. Just dull. What I enjoyed was the battle and job system, the sense of exploration, and the creature designs. There were a few very excellent story scenes too. Overall I enjoyed it and was glad I played through it, but I don't think I'd replay it in the future at all.

Purge - You have unlocked an Achievement!
You are now of the rank reprobate
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: