http://gamingtrend.com
September 16, 2014, 05:29:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bards Tale Impressions  (Read 6141 times)
MeSlayer
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2004, 11:55:11 PM »

Well, after unsuccesfully finding a retailer in the dallas area who got this game today, feel free to tell me what im missing out on!

And damn the cave fish, they toppled over the wrong semi this time!  They ruined my gaming goodness!  [/fullthrottle]
Jancelot
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 12:24:32 AM »

Wow, I didn't even know this one was out.  This is an insane month for games.  I'm still playing Burnout 3 and have Full Spectrum Warrior, Second Sight and Riddick in the queue not to mention about 4 or 5 in my to-buy list.  <sigh>  Excuse me, I've got some gaming to do. smile
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 12:25:55 AM »

I saw it in Best Buy today.  Didn't pick it up though - I've had enough "Action RPGs" for a while.
Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 12:33:57 AM »

76% on GameRankings so far.  Gamespots' review brings the average down, but it looks to be getting around an 8.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/919756.asp
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 12:44:52 AM »

I'll bet you a dollar this game sells really, really poorly.

"So, when do you think we should release this obscure-franchise Action/RPG clone?"

"How about on that Grand Steal Vehicle game's release day, or whatever it's called?  I mean, people will already be in the stores for that, why wouldn't they buy our game too?"

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 12:54:15 AM »

Unfortunatly they really couldn't come up with a worse release time.  I guess they could if they would have released on Nov. 16th but even this is way to close.

I hope to rent it sometime but there are too many A++ titles to waste money on something that will be discounted in a few months.

Sorry.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 06:00:20 AM »

Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
I'll bet you a dollar this game sells really, really poorly.

"So, when do you think we should release this obscure-franchise Action/RPG clone?"

"How about on that Grand Steal Vehicle game's release day, or whatever it's called?  I mean, people will already be in the stores for that, why wouldn't they buy our game too?"

:roll:

A Bard's tale isn't obscure, and frankly if you can only focus on GTA:SA, then why are you busy dropping bait in other threads? Shouldn't you be get bizzay cappin' innocent mo^%$!#$%^ers from a BMX?

According to the IGN review I skimmed, it seems the combat system is the detractor to the score... but the humour is off the charts. Gee, Sam N Max had no real controls (point-and-click ain't gaming interface) and I loved the hell outta that "obscure" franchise.

Y'no, Bard's Tale is one of the pioneer games, kinda like the Doom of the RPG genre. Between Bards Tale games, along with Ultima, Eye of the Beholder, Wizardry and the Might and Magic series you've got some of the best PC games released in the 80's.  I find that contemporary games, other than the 3rd dimension (eye candy) and about 80% shorter playtime the classics had, they're all still using the same game mechanics and motivators.

On the Xbox side, DOA Ultimate and Bards Tale are the two games worth looking at this week, so I'm thinking for an xbox release it wasn't a bad date, however it's crunch time for most games; might as well pick a date and hope like hell you can sell enough. 2% sales market this time of year is better than 20-30% market in first quarter, according to an article in a mag I subscribe to.. (it's either EGM or XBN... maybe OXM. Don't recall, don't care to). It really doesn't matter when they release it within the season; the juggernauts are going to take the lions share of the transactions. Two weeks earlier and people might have rented it; but they're still saving their pennies for either GTA or Halo2, or Metriod (I think; I'm not  up as much on the GC game scene).

Two weeks later, Halo2. Maybe december release date, but it's unlikely that it'll sell well that close to christmas.

moving on...

has anyone played it yet? I'm likely going to rent it before the end of the weekend.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
dangerballs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 06:04:55 AM »

Quote from: "Purge"

A Bard's tale isn't obscure, and frankly if you can only focus on GTA:SA, then why are you busy dropping bait in other threads? Shouldn't you be get bizzay cappin' innocent mo^%$!#$%^ers from a BMX?

Well, the last Bard's Tale program was released in 1991.  I doubt that most of the gamers in the new generation have heard of the game, much less actually played it.  Its a 80s gamer franchise.

What's Cooking at Hacienda de Bolas del Peligro?

PC: Tomb Raider | Xbox360: GTA V | PS3: Infamous 2, Ni No Kuni
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 06:39:09 AM »

blarg snarf

So you think releasing this 80s-franchised, super-steamlined, (no equipment tweaking, it automatically equips the best and transforms any other equipment to silver pieces instantly), flat-out clone of Dark Alliance was a fantastically swell move when well over 50%, likely well over 75% of the entire friggin' market is going to be buying A DIFFERENT GAME the very same day?

Whatever, dude.  Kiss your XBox all you want, the fact of the mater is, it was an idiotic move to release the game on the same day, let alone the same week, of what will probably be the best-selling game this holiday season.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
MeSlayer
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 07:23:00 AM »

blarg snarf

So you think releasing this 80s-franchised, super-steamlined, (no equipment tweaking, it automatically equips the best and transforms any other equipment to silver pieces instantly), flat-out clone of Dark Alliance was a fantastically swell move when well over 50%, likely well over 75% of the entire friggin' market is going to be buying A DIFFERENT GAME the very same day?

Whatever, dude.  Kiss your XBox all you want, the fact of the mater is, it was an idiotic move to release the game on the same day, let alone the same week, of what will probably be the best-selling game this holiday season.

as much as it pains me to admit it, halo 2 is going to outsell the crap out of anything this season.
I mean 1.5 million preorders is incredible.

I disliked halo but thats beside the point, a lot of people out there love it.  Regardless, this time of year is pick your poison man.  Most release weeks will have a bigshot awesome game coming up within two weeks of it.  So its really a moot point what week it was released so ANYWAYS back to the main point of an impressions thread

anyone buy the game and have any impressions
Rob_Merritt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 10:46:31 AM »

Maybe then the PC version which is coming out in March will sell gang busters then.

coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 01:28:03 PM »

Quote from: "MeSlayer"
Well, after unsuccesfully finding a retailer in the dallas area who got this game today, feel free to tell me what im missing out on!

And damn the cave fish, they toppled over the wrong semi this time!  They ruined my gaming goodness!  [/fullthrottle]

I got it at Toys'R'Us in Frisco FYI, as the sad third choice in the buy 2 get 1 free deal. I wont' have any impressions on it until I'm done playing the 2 games of the 3 I really wanted tho.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 05:20:06 PM »

as much as it pains me to admit it, halo 2 is going to outsell the crap out of anything this season.
I mean 1.5 million preorders is incredible.

No it won't. Just because MS has hyped the hell out of Halo 2 doesn't mean its the only thing out there. This is the sequal to the 2 best selling console games of this generation.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2004, 05:22:42 PM »

Yeah, except that a good portion of the PS2 market isn't going to be buying GTA.  You'd better believe that a vast majority of the Xbox audience will be getting Halo 2.  Halo is a console-defining game, and the reason a lot of people bought an Xbox.  The presells alone on Halo are double what GTA had.

GTA will sell huge, and already has.  However, GTA is Halo 2 with training wheels as far as sales.

Fellow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2004, 05:36:25 PM »

Uhh, what?

You might want to do some digging, and compare the sales figures between Halo and GTA3. Might give you a bit of perspective.

I personally don't give a rats ass which title gets more sales, but I don't see Halo 2 outselling GTA:SA.

X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2004, 05:45:06 PM »

Please return to Bard's Tale impressions here. If you want to discuss GTA-SA vs Halo 2 sales, please start a new thread.
ElijahPrice

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 05:55:31 PM »

What is potentially so ground breaking with THIS Bard's tale though?  Great there was a 1991 release you say?  It was sold to me as a hysterical RPG spoof, but I heard little of the game play...?
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 05:58:45 PM »

I'm unclear why people expect Halo 2 to sell so much more than the first Halo when Halo is already pretty much the defining game on Xbox.  How many people own an Xbox, are chomping at the bit for Halo 2, but haven't purchased Halo?  Some may wait for Halo 2 for their Xbox purchase but again- if you want Halo 2 so bad why haven't you already purchased an Xbox to play Halo 1 (neglecting PC sales) especially when there is no corresponding Xbox pricecut with Halo 2's release?  

There is no doubt Halo 2 will be huge and will sell to a much larger percentage of the console userbase than GTA.  However, Halo 1 has sold 3.5 million copies in the US.  The GTA's have sold double that.  It might be close (especially if GTA's gang focus turns off some of the market) but I don't think a Halo 2 victory here is assured.

Pre-orders are a different animal.  They are largely a function of hardcore support.  Zelda: Wind Waker held the record for largest pre-orders ever prior to Halo 2 with 750k.  Yet Wind Waker has only sold 1.5 million to date, great for the Cube but nowhere near the top for this generation despite the record pre-orders.  My gut feeling is that GTA's more casual appeal limits the interest in pre-orders compared to Halo 2.

[EDIT] Sorry Jeff- my post was written and posted before I saw your response.  I'll start  a new thread.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 06:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "Jeff Jones"
Please return to Bard's Tale impressions here. If you want to discuss GTA-SA vs Halo 2 sales, please start a new thread.

couldn't agree more.

i'm actually curious about this game as i'm one of those people NOT picking up gta (i'll wait for the xbox version).  

if its story is as good as most reviews seem to indicate, i could forgive a less than sterling combat system.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2004, 06:16:42 PM »

So.... anyone picked this up yet?!?! smile

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004, 06:39:12 PM »

Quote from: "Fellow"
Uhh, what?

You might want to do some digging, and compare the sales figures between Halo and GTA3. Might give you a bit of perspective.

I personally don't give a rats ass which title gets more sales, but I don't see Halo 2 outselling GTA:SA.

I would agree with you except for the preorder stats.  I think Halo2 will outsell San Andreas, at least in 2004.  Long term I think San Andreas wins easily especially when it comes out on the PC and Xbox.

As for the Bards Tale...yeah its an old franchise but this current game is nothing like it and personally I think its disingenious of them to have used the name.  I also think people are tired of Dark Alliance clones.  Even if its not a clone, people are tired of Action RPGs using that engine, or anything that plays like it.  

olaf
Fellow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2004, 06:46:32 PM »

The problem I'm having with Bard's Tale, that's preventing me from outright buying it, is the fact that it is still using that same old Dark Alliance engine. And having already played DA 1 & 2, Champions of Norrath, and even tried Heroes of D&D, it's beginning to be a bit of an overload, so I'm inclined to agree with olaf.

That's not to say that games based on the same engine are automatically bad. But, unless the game still has same basic mechanics like its previous iterations, I'll be hard pressed to spend the full $50 on it, especially right now.

Most likely it'll be a $20 game for me.

On the other hand, I am still curious about said impressions. If the humor is as good as, oh, Giant: Citizen Kabuto, and the overall story is something to write home about, it'll be tougher to ignore it.

That Gamespot review was a bit of a damper, though.

X360 Gamertag: LuckyFellow
PS3: Fellow
Nintendo Wii: 2484 8443 5009 9425
Torfish
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2004, 07:25:16 PM »

I have great memories of playing Bard's Tale on the C64 back in the day.  Great times.  I just can't believe this remake was turned into a action/RPG.  Really really sad.
Rob_Merritt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2004, 07:33:07 PM »

Quote from: "whiteboyskim"

The PC version doesn't come out till march. I'll let you know then. smile

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2004, 07:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob_Merritt"
Quote from: "whiteboyskim"

The PC version doesn't come out till march. I'll let you know then. smile

thumbsup

Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
ChrisGwinn
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2004, 08:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "olaf"

As for the Bards Tale...yeah its an old franchise but this current game is nothing like it and personally I think its disingenious of them to have used the name.  I also think people are tired of Dark Alliance clones.  Even if its not a clone, people are tired of Action RPGs using that engine, or anything that plays like it.  

olaf

Disingenuous?  How?  Brian Fargo was key to the first one, and now he wants to make a sequel.  It's not advertised as anything it's not, and there's not enough of fan base to take advantage of.
obb
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2004, 09:58:44 PM »

I wandered in here off of GTA:SA impressions and would like to apologize on behalf of GTA Fans all over the world for the attempted hijacking of this thread.  This isn't Grand Theft Forum after all.

That said, I'm a PC Gamer and won't be picking this one up for a while if at all.  I'm curious as to how the humor plays out in the game and if any old school Bard's Tale fans turned console gamers are particularly happy or unhappy about this one.  

However, I will clarify my request with the fact that I am not a Bard's Tale fan nor do I own a console.  

Discuss.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2004, 10:19:37 PM »

Quote from: "Torfish"
I have great memories of playing Bard's Tale on the C64 back in the day.  Great times.  I just can't believe this remake was turned into a action/RPG.  Really really sad.

I had the same reaction when I heard it was being remade...check...Brian Fargo involved...check...Action RPG...er wtf?

Quote from: "ChrisGwinn"

olaf

Disingenuous?  How?  Brian Fargo was key to the first one, and now he wants to make a sequel.  It's not advertised as anything it's not, and there's not enough of fan base to take advantage of.

Well its nothing like The Bard's Tale, or either of its sequels.  That's how.  Why use the name?  Why should it be called Bard's Tale if it is not LIKE the game's whose name it uses?  How about an RTS game called Master of Magic?  That would invoke the same type of reaction from me.

olaf
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2004, 12:32:46 AM »

olaf

I'm in for the humour. All games, at a basic level, are derivative.

It's the entertainment that counts. People forgive less-than-stellar controls and repetitive gameplay for a rewarding game experience. I hate to refer to the IGN review (I didn't read it, just skimmed) and at the conclusion he was stating that although the lackluster combat system could use some spice, he was hoping to see a sequel.

You don't say that about a game you didn't enjoy otherwise.  

LE, beyond the chip on your shoulder, I really could care less about being able to choose +1 sword A vs +1.1 sword B. If B is better, hook me up  and save me the time of haggling or dragging a metric ton of stuff in inventory (a "real" rpg bogs us down with crap; and we complain. A humourous RPG does away with it, and we complain again?). If you want to collect 150 different swords to lug around, go for it. And also be sure to carry your 999 health potions. <shrug> I enjoy the other games, but I've been waiting for a game to take a shot at the lackluster creativity pumped out by the "gripping tales of fantasy that will forever change the face of gaming". puke Another pock-mark on a riddled face of Me-too's.

If you're looking for an open gameplay, there's a game called Divine Divinity for PC. It sticks to the stereotypes, and as such is well done.

As far as Action RPG's go; it isn't my favorite interface; but if it delivers the laughs then I'm IN!

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2004, 12:33:58 AM »

This game has been on and off my radar a lot lately.

I was not interested in the least by the name.  I remember Bard's Tale, and this wasn't what I had in mind when it was announced.

When I started poking around the website I thought, "oh, it's going to be a point-and-click adventure game, or something similar to Syberia."  This is not my cup of tea.

My attention was piqued when I read it used the Dark Alliance engine.  Then I saw it was only a 1-player game and I was a little deflated.

The humor sounds like it is well done.  I have long looked for something to fill the "Sam 'n Max" niche, and this sounds like it will fill that void nicely.

I am certainly going to pick this one up, but it is going to be later rather than sooner.  As mentioned, there are far too many high-profile titles coming out that will run me $50+, and I don't have the cash to throw at it, not to mention the time.

One thing that really set the mood for me and got me excited about the title (and the humor) again was the press release that inXile put out last week: INXILE ENTERTAINMENT CONSIDERS LEAKING THE BARD'S TALE

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2004, 12:44:35 AM »

(a "real" rpg bogs us down with crap; and we complain. A humourous RPG does away with it, and we complain again?)
I've never complained.  Did you complain?  If so, you have my condolances.

I'm sure Bard's Tale will be a fantastic find in the $5 bargain bin a couple months from now.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2004, 12:55:34 AM »

Came very close to picking this up at Best Buy tonight but with Paper Mario 2, GTA, Ace Combat 5, Ratchet & Clank 3 (next week), and possibly Killzone on my plate there's no way I could justify it.  Plus, unfortunate as it may be, I have no doubt it will be selling for $20-30 very soon.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2004, 01:28:52 AM »

(a "real" rpg bogs us down with crap; and we complain. A humourous RPG does away with it, and we complain again?)
I've never complained.  Did you complain?  If so, you have my condolances.

I'm sure Bard's Tale will be a fantastic find in the $5 bargain bin a couple months from now.

"Good Knight, what do you hold in that sack of yours?"
"12 potions, 4 rings, 22 swords, a marching band, a forge, and two moderate taverns. Want a lift?"

I always felt the detraction of a game when the inventory was overly generous. I mean, even D&D had weight restrictions based on strength. Surely the basis of a RPG (ROLE Playing Game), doesn't include every character having the strength of superman? where's the diversity?

I know I'm wasting my time, LE. You seem the type to cut your own nose off to spite your face. <sigh>

And no,  I don't kiss my Xbox goodnight. :roll:

-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2004, 01:55:14 AM »

I always felt the detraction of a game when the inventory was overly generous. I mean, even D&D had weight restrictions based on strength. Surely the basis of a RPG (ROLE Playing Game), doesn't include every character having the strength of superman? where's the diversity?
Since when did the discussion switch from me mocking The Bard's Tale's "feature" of instantly transmografying any inferior equipment to silver, (the game currency), to a discussion where you attempt to bash me for an idea I didn't even present (the idea that there shouldn't be weight limits in RPGs)?

Let me spell it out for you:

-The Bard's Tale does not let you make equipment choices.  This process is fully automated by the game.  That sucks.

-If you pick up a piece of equipment inferior to your own, the game destroys the item and magically gives you its value in silver pieces.  THAT is far more ridiculous than lacking a weight limit, which I didn't even bring up.

-THUS, shopping and equipment tweaking--two hallmarks of the action/RPG genre--are totally castrated from the game.  Whee.

I am not spending $50 on an inferior Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance clone, no matter how smarmy its narrative claims to be, and believe me, very few will.  It will not surprise me AT ALL when this game is $30 or (much) less by the end of November, and goes TOTALLY IGNORED this holiday season.

This is the best year for games in a long, long time.  Mediocre, half-baked, 'user-friendly' crap like The Bard's Tale simply doesn't cut it when there are literally dozens of better games than it already on shelves or soon to be released.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 02:11:08 AM »

[...]

I didn't realize you ran around looking for worse equipment, my fault. :roll:

I missed the part where they promised the ability to switch equipment ? Was the point of the game to be an RPG or to make fun of them? Why would they include the mundane tasks that they're aiming to spoof? They don't want to bore the players with inventory management.

The only knock against them, as I see it, is the fact that it shares the name A Bard's Tale. Given that it is about a bard and has common roots doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be a redux of the original. If they made a design decision, and something like that had to be VERY conscious, considering their product, then that's fine by me. It's an RPG, not an inventory management system. If you wanna play dressup rather than taking the obvious buffs, maybe you should check out Animal Crossing or DOA XBV.

They're the ones taking it to market. If that sounds horrible to you, ah well. Have you tried it yet? Do you know how well it actually works? ... if you mention review scores for the game, I'm gonna pull out the Halo ranked 9+, why didn't that score matter to you? Let's be fair, I don't expect this to be a A+++ title, but it looks at *least* rentworthy, and the humour may be worth layin' down the green. slywink

Soo.... has anyone actually played it yet? I think the stores here are supposed to get it tomorrow. I'll be renting it at the very least. I need a good laugh. biggrin

obb
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2004, 02:47:17 AM »

No impressions till page 2!
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2004, 02:53:26 AM »

retard

Forget I said anything at all.  If this game tickles your special spot, throw all the damn money at it you please.

Hell, when you've got an XBox, I guess you need to get excited about crap like this game...   :roll:

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2004, 02:57:36 AM »

finger

Hey guys, can we keep it towards impressions and knock off the fighting? Thank you. smile

AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2004, 03:34:43 AM »

Yeah, let's cool off...although it already looks like things have started to with LE's last post.  I saw this game at Blockbuster today for rental, but I did not pick it up.  Have way too many games to play to worry about this one.

Can you believe I've never played a BG: DA engined game before?  Cuz I haven't.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2004, 03:48:02 AM »

Quote from: "AgtFox"

Can you believe I've never played a BG: DA engined game before?  Cuz I haven't.

I rented Dark Alliance II for one night. And recently tried to rent Champions of Norrath, but it wouldn't play (scratched disc). So i'm kinda new to the BGDA engine too.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: