http://gamingtrend.com
August 23, 2014, 03:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention PS3 owners! I have a question  (Read 478 times)
Tebunker
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2007, 01:37:10 AM »

If I put my PS2 saves on a USB memory stick or a Pro Duo Stick can I transfer them to the PS3? Or am I stuck needing that stupid cable that's good for one use.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 04:04:27 PM »

You should be able to transfer them on a Pro Duo stick as long as you have the 60 gig PS3 version with the pro stick input. My question is how are you getting the saves from the ps2 to the pro stick?

Also the USB option will work as well on either PS3 model.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 05:47:47 PM »

Even with the official device though, you can't copy over 'protected' games for whatever insane reason.

The problem? One of my memory cards had one on it, and to this day I still don't know what save didn't transfer over.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: