http://gamingtrend.com
September 23, 2014, 02:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/XB1/PS3/PS4/Wii U/PC]Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag  (Read 11494 times)
Roguetad
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: December 17, 2013, 08:38:26 PM »

I love this game.  Ubisoft succeeded in creating an open world pirate game that's incredibly fun to play, especially when heading out to do some unscripted pirating.  It's funny that the AC'ish parts of the game are actually the weakest parts of the overall experience.  The pirate parts are mostly brilliant, with an obvious love of the lore put into the smallest details.  Edward is a fun character to play, who isn't trying to follow any creed or code of honor
Spoiler for Hiden:
(for most of the game)

They really need to breathe some fresh air into the AC components of the gameplay going forward.  The stealth missions in AC4 were mostly frustrating and not fun.  Eavsdropping was almost never fun.  While I thought the combat was awesome at first, it gets way too easy now that they put a little circle over enemy heads so that the player can easily time counter kills.  Just like in previous AC titles, enemies will politely wait their turn to attack, which seems silly when they have Edward encircled.

They should spin off the pirate experience into a seperate franchise line.  Maybe incorporate a Viking experience into that line too.  Open world sailing, raiding, upgrading ships, weapons, conquering towns, etc.  Take all of the AC stuff out.         

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2013, 12:55:59 AM »

holy hell, who could have guessed?  Just announced this very morning, on the day of the Freedom Cry DLC release:

Spoiler for Hiden:
PC version of Freedom Cry 'slightly' delayed.

“The PC version of the Freedom Cry DLC for Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag will release in the coming days. We are taking the extra time to apply a final layer of polish to ensure that it meets the expectations of our fans.”
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:57:33 AM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 18, 2013, 08:46:38 AM »

I have still not properly started this game for 360,may try and get to it this weekend

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 18, 2013, 11:58:43 AM »

Quote from: Roguetad on December 17, 2013, 08:38:26 PM

They should spin off the pirate experience into a seperate franchise line.  Maybe incorporate a Viking experience into that line too.  Open world sailing, raiding, upgrading ships, weapons, conquering towns, etc.  Take all of the AC stuff out.         

this.

Because I can,
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 18, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »

Send that to the developers.  I will be in line to buy it.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 18, 2013, 04:44:39 PM »

Quote from: farley2k on December 18, 2013, 03:30:54 PM

Send that to the developers.  I will be in line to buy it.
they actually did a survey asking if people would be interested in such a game.

Because I can,
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 19, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »

Quote from: Purge on December 05, 2013, 08:16:41 PM

I can wait.

I want PhysX volumetric everything. Volumetric pants even. I think I can handle em.

Your wait is over: the PhysX patch has been released.

Quote from: GeForce.com Ad Copy
As demonstrated in the above video, PhysX adds realistic particle effects to firearms, smoke bombs, chimneys, torches, and camp fires throughout Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag, enhancing image quality and the believability of the action by a considerable degree. And as with other recent appearances of PhysX in top titles, like Batman: Arkham Origins, each PhysX particle is further enhanced by our new Particle Shadow Mapping technology, enabling particle effects to cast shadows and self-shadow one another. This is particularly beneficial for thick, heavy smoke effects, such as pistol and musket fire, instantly emphasizing their density to the viewer, and further increasing image quality.

Together with updates to Percentage-Closer Soft Shadows and DirectX 11 tessellated light rays, the new NVIDIA PhysX effects in Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag make one of the yearís best games look and play even better, further cementing the PC versionís status as the definitive edition. To enable PhysX, merely download the new game update through Steam or UPlay, and select the PhysX option in Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag's graphics options menu.

Finally, here's direct link to the YouTube comparison video in the article.

-Autistic Angel
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: December 19, 2013, 06:59:20 PM »

Man, that smoke looks like it negatively impacts gameplay quite a bit.  I mean, who would want to NOT see the enemies they're fighting?

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2013, 07:04:14 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on December 19, 2013, 06:59:20 PM

Man, that smoke looks like it negatively impacts gameplay quite a bit.  I mean, who would want to NOT see the enemies they're fighting?

unless you can hide in fog, it would only get in the way.  maybe they'll work that in on the next game.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 19, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »

Quote from: Caine on December 19, 2013, 07:04:14 PM

unless you can hide in fog, it would only get in the way.  maybe they'll work that in on the next game.
yeah, the smoke off the pistols is kind of ridiculous in that video.  the smoke from the cannons was fine, made combat a bit more interesting.

Because I can,
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2013, 08:28:16 PM »

I concur. Unless they outline enemies, or always have to use eagle vision with your pistols. This isn't a problem with the pistols per se, but with the camera perspective.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »

thankfully I'm pretty much done with the game, so they can mess around with as much as they want too.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 19, 2013, 09:10:07 PM »

Just fired it up as I remembered I still have Freedom Cry to play, and the smoke does not look as bad as it does in the videos, not sure if they tweaked it after they recorded them.  This is with a GTX 780 with PhysX set to high.

Because I can,
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 20, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »

I've played something like 40-hours of Black Flag, plus another two with the latest patch.  The PhysX-enabled smoke clouds from pistol and cannon fire have exactly the same size, opacity, and duration as the previous Volumetric Smoke effects, but have three noticeable differences:

1) Smoke clouds are now subject to real-time lighting by the sun and local light sources.

2) They react to moving objects, making characters obscured by smoke easier to see as they billow and break through obscuring particles.

3) There is no longer a momentary framerate dip when two ships unload full broadside barrages against one another.  It's the only event that used to cause a noticeable drop from 60fps to about 30 on my system.  Now it's seamless -- the PhysX smoke seems more efficiently rendered.

Volumetric Smoke and PhysX Particles are still separate settings in the Options, so you retain options for reverting to the old effects or even removing nearly all the smoke and mist effects in the game.

-Autistic Angel
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: December 20, 2013, 01:46:53 PM »

Regardless of rendering method, smoke is an important factor in ship-to-ship combat in this game, as I've noticed to my detriment a number of times on the PS4. Unload a broadside under the wrong conditions, and you risk blinding yourself for up to 10 or so seconds at a time, which can lead to devastating results. You can't even see the targeting arc while this goes on.

It's realistic though (which is more than I can say about the rest of the ship-to-ship combat system). Sails of Glory, a really detailed and realistic boardgame about the Age of Sail that I Kickstarted this year, also features smoke that you place on the board after firing, after which it blocks line of sight for an entire turn. Your best bet is simply to outrun the smoke.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: December 20, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on December 20, 2013, 01:46:53 PM

Regardless of rendering method, smoke is an important factor in ship-to-ship combat in this game, as I've noticed to my detriment a number of times on the PS4. Unload a broadside under the wrong conditions, and you risk blinding yourself for up to 10 or so seconds at a time, which can lead to devastating results. You can't even see the targeting arc while this goes on.

agreed.  Smoke makes ship combat much more entertaining.  Of course, it is easy to minimize the effect by doing a sharp turn away from the enemy and then dropping fire barrels really quickly.

Because I can,
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2013, 05:54:43 PM »

I like that you can obscure yourself with clouds of cannon smoke if you're not careful.  There's been times when I'm not really focused and then lose all visibility because I screwed up the broadside and wind.  That's a nice touch.  I need to try dropping fire barrels as CeeKay suggested right after the broadside and turning away.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:37 AM »

cows are bullshit.

Because I can,
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 27, 2013, 05:40:49 AM »

I finally completed the main quest line. The story was lame, frankly, and I barreled through the last quarter of the game without care for the bonus objectives. Still, it's a gorgeous and excellently crafted experience. Do they usually patch these games up? I'm thinking of coming back in a few months to do more of the side stuff once some of the bugs are ironed out.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 28, 2013, 02:02:59 AM »

So any advice on PC settings?  I don't know which kind of AA and such is the best to use, and I'm having a hard time finding a graphics guide....  I have a Radeon 6970 and so far the only game that really tested my PC was crysis 3
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 28, 2013, 02:37:44 AM »

Quote from: naednek on December 28, 2013, 02:02:59 AM

So any advice on PC settings?  I don't know which kind of AA and such is the best to use, and I'm having a hard time finding a graphics guide....  I have a Radeon 6970 and so far the only game that really tested my PC was crysis 3

I can't make any recommendations specific to your card, but I'll repost this handy tip for getting V-Sync functioning properly:

Quote from: Autistic Angel on December 05, 2013, 12:33:28 PM

Without V-Sync enabled, if suffers from horrific screen-tearing.  The game also suffers the ironic problem of completely ignoring the Triple Buffering setting in your video card's driver settings, so activating V-Sync causes the framerate to bounce wildly from 60 to 30 to 20, with no increments in between.  Many people have been using D3DOverrider to force Triple Buffering on and completely solve the problem.

Personally, I use the quick and simple work-around I found here:

1. Start Black Flag and enter the game.

2. Ctrl-Alt-Del and open Task Manager.  (Alt-Tab is not sufficient.)

3. Close Task Manager and use Alt-Tab to un-minimize Black Flag.

For the rest of that game session, I can have V-Sync enabled, with no screen tearing and no apparent frame rate drops.  Why does this work?  I have no idea, but pending an official fix from Ubisoft, I definitely recommend it!

Beyond that, ACIV makes better use of Ambient Occlusion than any other game I've seen.  I'd post screenshots if I hadn't already finished and uninstalled, but there is a dramatic improvement in the the depth and realism of the lighting.  Crank your AO as high as your system can handle it, and consider taking Environment Detail, Shadows, and Reflections down a notch if you need to compensate.  I was also unimpressed with the visual distinction between setting God Rays between Low or High, so keep the lower setting if it works better for you.

-Autistic Angel
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 30, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »

Slightly off topic,but it made me smile as i think the same thing

Did anyone actually choose Uplay?

Did anyone actually choose Uplay? The "Thank you for choosing Uplay" message that pops up every time a game is launched from within Ubisoft's game control service gets funnier every time I see it.

FWIW-Yesterday i put on ACIV and it took a very long time to connect to Ubisoft servers(I only wanted to play Single player anyway)

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 30, 2013, 06:48:55 PM »

Quote from: Autistic Angel on December 28, 2013, 02:37:44 AM

I was also unimpressed with the visual distinction between setting God Rays between Low or High, so keep the lower setting if it works better for you.

there was a bug where the game would lower the god rays settings on is own, so you may have thought you were set to high when in fact it was set to low.

Because I can,
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 01, 2014, 01:28:18 AM »

Quote from: Roguetad on December 17, 2013, 08:38:26 PM

I love this game.  Ubisoft succeeded in creating an open world pirate game that's incredibly fun to play, especially when heading out to do some unscripted pirating.  It's funny that the AC'ish parts of the game are actually the weakest parts of the overall experience.  The pirate parts are mostly brilliant, with an obvious love of the lore put into the smallest details.  Edward is a fun character to play, who isn't trying to follow any creed or code of honor
Spoiler for Hiden:
(for most of the game)

They really need to breathe some fresh air into the AC components of the gameplay going forward.  The stealth missions in AC4 were mostly frustrating and not fun.  Eavsdropping was almost never fun.  While I thought the combat was awesome at first, it gets way too easy now that they put a little circle over enemy heads so that the player can easily time counter kills.  Just like in previous AC titles, enemies will politely wait their turn to attack, which seems silly when they have Edward encircled.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Little things like Blackbeard having the lit fuses under his hat (something that the real Blackbeard did to intimidate people).   Anne Bonny, one of the few real female pirates that didn't pose as a man, and who also came up from being a barmaid, etc.     They really nailed the lore.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 01, 2014, 01:50:31 AM »

I got this game for Christmas (Xbox One) and I'm totally, totally hooked.

I'm a completionist, so I've been doing every collectible at every location before moving on to story quests, and so far I've had a blast even though I've barely scratched the story proper. I've always been a big fan of the series, but so far the pirate theme has been by far the most entertaining.

The Xbox One sharpening filter does look like ass in certain sequences (mainly in rain), but is not as glaring as I had anticipated from some articles which had obviously cherry-picked to find the worst possible examples. Not defending it as if I had my druthers I wish it wasn't there, but it certainly doesn't make the game unplayable. In comparison to Dead Rising 3 it looks downright gorgeous.

As far as stealth vs combat, my guy is a pirate and as such he's a bad ass with absolutely no moral compass. My preferred method of going into hostile areas is to kill every MF-er in the vicinity so that I can walk around at my leisure.  icon_biggrin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:52:02 AM by YellowKing » Logged
Harpua3

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 05, 2014, 09:20:49 PM »

Still loving this on ps4. Aside from some scenes showing some nasty texture flickering, this game is gorgeous. Sounds great too. I'm doing most of the side stuff as I progress too. Doesn't seem like a chore, but rather fun exploring. It probably helps that the environments are beautifully crafted.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #386 on: January 06, 2014, 02:18:50 AM »

Picked up all the chests, both the hidden and the ones out in the open.   Plus the animus scraps and all shanties except one.   Took down the 4 legendary ships, all assassin, ship and Templar contacts.   I got a handful of the challenges left and 80% sync with three chapters left.   If I don't burn out on replaying missions and mp, I may go for the platinum.   Favorite AC since Brotherhood.

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 06, 2014, 03:10:37 AM »

Ya I'm loving this game.  The pacing is perfect, and while the meat of the game hasn't changed it has introduced enough new stuff to keep me very interested.  I didn't finish AC III or revelations because of the cookie cutter parts of the game.   
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 13, 2014, 09:53:30 PM »

Well, a friend of mine loaned this to me. I gave it a good 6-7 hours, but I think I just need to walk away from this franchise. Unlike the majority, I don't really enjoy the ship combat very much - though I found it more bearable here than in AC3. More disturbing, is how much I wasn't enjoying the normal Assassin stuff. I absolutely loved AC1. (Yes I was the one.) I thought AC2 and AC2 Brotherhood were big improvements. I don't know if Ubisoft pumping out one of these every year has burned me out, the quality of these games has dropped, or my tastes have simply changed. I do know that I used to love this series, and at this point I found AC4 to give me more frustration than fun.

It makes me sad that Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham Asylum were games that I revered greatly (especially Batman AA). But now, I am just indifferent to these series. I think my tastes in games may just be narrowing and I am less willing to deal with things that irritate me to get to the parts I like (hello Skyward Sword!). I find I have given up on games much more in the last year than I ever would have in the past.

On the bright side, I am having fun with Fire Emblem for the 3DS. smile

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 15, 2014, 10:02:19 PM »

So, not according to plan, I played a little more last night and actually enjoyed myself. My abandonment of the series has apparently been postponed. smile

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Jimmy the Fish

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: January 27, 2014, 10:23:43 PM »

I finally finished this game on PS4 last night. I have mixed feelings about the whole experience though. I really enjoyed the pirate theme and the ship to ship combat is loads of fun. Ubisoft really nailed a lot of the period and the look and feel of the time. I really hated the land missions where you either had to chase someone or eavesdrop on someone because they really disrupt the whole free form world dynamic and forces you to complete that specific task before you can return to the open world. I think that was a bad design choice despite the fact that I guess those kind of missions were also in the prior AC games (I think, since I am not familiar with the past games).

Somewhere around 3/4 of the way into the game though, the story really loses steam and the end was pretty disappointing. The modern day stuff in the Abstrego offices seems tacked on and totally pointless, unless I am missing something. Also, without giving anything away, there is a character that shows up literally in the last minute of the game where it seems like such a cheap plot device to give Kenway some sort of closure at the end. But there is literally NO reference to this character at any point during the entire game until this last part. Felt really tacked on, like the developers were just tired of the whole thing.

Anyhow, I started out really loving the game but the end was a chore to get through and made me feel just sort of 'meh' at the end. I didn't even take on any of the legendary ship missions and now I feel no desire to do so. Maybe if I leave the game alone for 6 months and then return I'll feel motivated.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 30, 2014, 04:57:42 PM »

Question/comment barrage!

Can I get a rough estimate on how far I am in the storyline?  I'm few missions past unlocking the diving bell.

With the fleet management side game, is there a way I can assist friends with their missions via the mobile app?  I've been able to see how to help Kato on his missions in the Xbone game menu, but I run my fleet throughout the day from the iPhone/iPad and can't see how to do it there.

Does anyone actually like the flashforward sections to the modern day in AssCreed games?  They've seemed superfluous in the previous games but didn't bother me all that much, but in this game it just seems even more pointless than usual.

I agree with some of the comments above about the eavesdropping missions being less fun this game.  I don't know, in the other AssCreed games I've played, I've felt like I had a lot of options when I had to tail people.  I could try rooftops, hide in crowds, hire groups, etc. however I pleased.  Here it feels like more often than not I'm on rails for eavesdropping sections, where the level designers have some very specific route in mind for me to take.  The on-rails feeling was insane on a mission I just had where I was on foot chasing after a small rowboat.  It looked like I had lots of options but there were so many false paths and painted-on fake handholds--I really had to stick to the rails so I could see exactly the scripted path they wanted me to see.

The ship combat I'm really enjoying, but it would be nice if it had a bit more depth.  I think I really just want a next-gen Pirates! game.

The sea shanties are surprisingly high on my list of reasons I'm enjoying the game.  I'm usually not into the collectibles hunt in these games, but I find myself really wanting to grab all the music pages so I can hear more songs from my crew.  But then I get frustrated with a music page chase and remember that I can just look up all the songs on youtube.  But still, the shanty singing goes a long way toward atmosphere and immersion in this game for me.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: January 30, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on January 30, 2014, 04:57:42 PM

Can I get a rough estimate on how far I am in the storyline?  I'm few missions past unlocking the diving bell.

You can check your exact position in the story from the menus. I believe it's called Synchronization or something like that. Go into the details and scroll to the left. The story is divided into memories, and you'll see how many memories you have left, and how far you've gotten in the one you're already playing.

I agree with some of the comments above about the eavesdropping missions being less fun this game.

I find it to be the other way around, by a wide, WIDE margin. The previous games expected you to do these missions in a very specific way, and punished you very hard if you tried something else. They could be incredibly frustrating if you didn't spot the intended route. In AC4 you actually have a lot of freedom to handle these as you wish, and the game doesn't punish you for making small mistakes. I did some pretty crazy (and fun) things during these missions without following what I assume might have been the intended path.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 30, 2014, 05:21:22 PM »

You sure you didn't just accidentally repeatedly go on the prescribed path?  icon_wink
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: January 30, 2014, 05:22:38 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on January 30, 2014, 05:02:42 PM

Quote from: wonderpug on January 30, 2014, 04:57:42 PM

Can I get a rough estimate on how far I am in the storyline?  I'm few missions past unlocking the diving bell.

You can check your exact position in the story from the menus. I believe it's called Synchronization or something like that. Go into the details and scroll to the left. The story is divided into memories, and you'll see how many memories you have left, and how far you've gotten in the one you're already playing.

I agree with some of the comments above about the eavesdropping missions being less fun this game.

I find it to be the other way around, by a wide, WIDE margin. The previous games expected you to do these missions in a very specific way, and punished you very hard if you tried something else. They could be incredibly frustrating if you didn't spot the intended route. In AC4 you actually have a lot of freedom to handle these as you wish, and the game doesn't punish you for making small mistakes. I did some pretty crazy (and fun) things during these missions without following what I assume might have been the intended path.

to expand on the first bit, remember that the sync percentage for the main missions takes your individual bonus objective sync into account.  as for the eavesdropping, I usually go with the nearest group of escorts as they let you stay close without having to worry about finding cover should they turn around.  when those aren't available, you can get a good bit away from them before it starts the timer and it's pretty generous, imo

Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 12, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »

I find myself enjoying this. Still learning all the systems a bit. So one of the first treasure maps I found, with the group of three palm trees? Why did they draw the big shipwreck on there if that wasn't part of it. I'm sailing all the hell over the area because I'm not sure how close or far it could be from the actual co-ordinates looking for a wrecked hull. Duh. Had to look up on line. At least now I know to ignore that stuff.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: February 12, 2014, 05:58:40 PM »

I can't recall any treasure maps with ship wrecks that weren't actually there.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 12, 2014, 06:49:29 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on February 12, 2014, 05:58:40 PM

I can't recall any treasure maps with ship wrecks that weren't actually there.

Yeah, all the maps I remember had a picture of the location where the treasure was.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Greg Wak

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 12, 2014, 07:17:44 PM »

606.835.   No ship there
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 01, 2014, 08:58:04 PM »

Just got this game as a bonus for getting an Nvidia card. So far I'm enjoying it, but it was a download and I can't find a game manual except the one in-game. Is there a downloadable PDF manual? I tried a Google search but it got me to all these weird sites eek

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: