http://gamingtrend.com
October 01, 2014, 11:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed 2 interest? (Now with Impressions - starting on pg 2)  (Read 29722 times)
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 11, 2009, 01:07:59 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on December 11, 2009, 07:12:45 AM

Okay -something bugs me about that, and the ending

Spoiler for Hiden:
Its memory, right? So we cant change anything in the past, only relive it. Thats why we get the "Ezio didnt kill any civilians" messages. So, the next game will *have* to take plaze in modern time for us to change anything. Sure - clues may be in old days, but anythign we do to actually change things, would have to be in modern day, i.e. not a memory

Spoiler for Hiden:
 They don't know where the different "artifacts" that are needed to stop the solar flare are so I suspect the next game will focus on reliving a memory or memories to determine where those artifacts are and how to enable them.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: December 11, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »

Spoiler for I agree with KG:
I imagine there is going to be a ton of modern time in the next game, and several different eras. I also suspect it will involve learning some very specific combat methods, item locations and historical clues (much like the map found on the codex) which only apply to modern times.

I'm stoked. It feels like waiting for the next novel in a series you love. Perhaps it's the EXACT same feeling because it's the EXACT same thing. biggrin
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:35:38 PM by Purge » Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 12, 2009, 01:26:06 AM »

I ended up burning out on this game trying to do all the side-missions while doing a few story missions inbetween. I definitely should have finished the story before messing with the side-missions.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 12, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »

Quote from: Ridah on December 12, 2009, 01:26:06 AM

I ended up burning out on this game trying to do all the side-missions while doing a few story missions inbetween. I definitely should have finished the story before messing with the side-missions.

I didn't touch almost all of the side missions to avoid that, of course having so many other games to play meant I'd have a break of a few days in between sessions too.  now that I'm done with the main story I'm going to play them at my leisure.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: December 12, 2009, 02:35:51 AM »

Don't forget to try what I asked on page 11.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 12, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »

Didn't see any mention of the patch that was just released, so here goes. Some might think it a little bit of a spoiler because Sequences up through 14 are mentioned in the notes:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Patch notes

Fixed: Situation specific bugs

Glyph
After the player has resolved a glyph (when the unlock code message appears), if the player presses A and B (for 360, X and O on PS3) repeatedly and quickly, the video will appear in full screen, and he will get stuck in "the truth menu".

Fast Travel
Some feedback states that Ezio loses the ability to interact with the fast travel stations.

Free roaming/Parkour
In extremely rare occasions a bug allows Ezio to walk on air.

Auditore Cape
When first equipping or re-equipping the Auditore cape, users in the Villa become notorious even if the cape description says otherwise.

Alta´r's armour
While wearing Altair's armour the game crashes when performing multiple consecutive double assassinations.

Toscana
The game occasionally crashes if the player dies in Toscana, the player is stuck in the animus loading screen.

Water
Ezio and NPCs may get stuck beneath map if pushed in water.

Animus Loading Screen
There were reports of the game crashing while the player is in the Animus loading screen

Fixed: Mission specific issues

Sequence 05 Mission 01
The game froze after completing the mission and following certain steps.

Sequence 06 Mission 02
An extremely rare issue could make the game freeze while Ezio is fighting the guards.

Sequence 07 Mission 02
Sometimes the civilians knocked down by Rosa could "float".

Sequence 07 Mission 07
When the user is in an open conflict, under specific situations the game crashed.

Sequence 08 "Venezia"
If a player desynchronises during the flying machine sequence, the player sometimes spawned near Leo's workshop and not on the tower.

Secret Location: "Vizitatione"
The user remains stuck after locking onto the agile guard with the gun.

Sequence 11 Mission 05
The user cannot continue gameplay after quitting and loading the game. They are stuck in the hideout.

Sequence 14 Mission 02
The user falls through the texture if he is hit with rocks by the guards while climbing

Sound enhancement:

5.1 LPCM support

Biggest fix seems to be for the "getting stuck in the hideout" bug.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 12, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »

I got a kick out of this:

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 12, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »

one thing just occurred to me about the ending:

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm surprised no one's screaming for blood that you get to beat up the Pope.  or have they and I just missed it?

Because I can,
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 12, 2009, 07:39:30 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 12, 2009, 07:38:02 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm surprised no one's screaming for blood that you get to beat up the Pope.  or have they and I just missed it?

Most people seem to get a kick out of it. 
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 12, 2009, 07:39:30 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

I did too, it's just odd that boobs, blood or swearing get people worked up yet that didn't.   I guess we can wait until someone tries ut and then they can blame video games  icon_lol

Because I can,
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 12, 2009, 08:02:03 PM

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 12, 2009, 07:39:30 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:

I did too, it's just odd that boobs, blood or swearing get people worked up yet that didn't.   I guess we can wait until someone tries ut and then they can blame video games  icon_lol

I think the biggest issue is the timeframe of the game.  Corruption was rampant and it doesn't exactly get people up in arms these days to portray the Church as bad in that time period. 
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 12, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on December 12, 2009, 07:08:09 PM

I got a kick out of this:

now THAT is hilarious!!

A new one
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 12, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »

They forgot the panel where the camera angle suddenly swings around, you jump off the pipe at the wrong angle, and have to run back to hit the switch to start the timer again.

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on December 12, 2009, 08:39:48 PM

They forgot the panel where the camera angle suddenly swings around, you jump off the pipe at the wrong angle, and have to run back to hit the switch to start the timer again.
Aw - that was one place! Dont make Ezio sadfaced...

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: December 12, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on December 12, 2009, 09:53:48 PM

One place? I counted more than 10 timed jumping puzzles in the game, in at least three different crypts.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2009, 11:59:09 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on December 12, 2009, 11:09:16 PM

One place? I counted more than 10 timed jumping puzzles in the game, in at least three different crypts.

where the camera suddenly turned around?? I Had that problem once, in the final crypt - no issues otherwise

A new one
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 13, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on December 12, 2009, 11:59:09 PM

where the camera suddenly turned around?? I Had that problem once, in the final crypt - no issues otherwise

there were several spots in different crypts where the camera would switch to a fixed angle for no reason whatsoever other than to fuck with the player by making it harder to judge a jump.

Because I can,
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: December 13, 2009, 03:45:43 AM »

LET GO OF THE A Button. In none of that screen does he need to hold down A. Only A will make you jump.

Sheesh.

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 13, 2009, 06:06:18 AM »

Right.  Unless I actually did need to make a jump as the camera swung around.  Trust me, after playing AC1 and 30 hours of AC2, I knew the controls pretty damn well, and the camera and jumping still screwed me up.

Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 13, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »

Well, trust me as well - I played AC for about 25 hours so I guess I'd know as well.... I didnt notice it I must admit, except for as I said that one last place... Oh well, I guess the control scheme cant please everyone

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: December 13, 2009, 10:05:06 AM »

Quote from: Purge on December 13, 2009, 03:45:43 AM

LET GO OF THE A Button. In none of that screen does he need to hold down A. Only A will make you jump.

Sheesh.

Right. I'll let go of the button I'm not even holding down. Seriously, do you take us for being stupid? I only held down the free-running button when I was actually going to jump somewhere, and then let go of it as soon as I was in the air.

And you know what? It didn't make one iota of difference for the bad sections of the game.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 13, 2009, 11:13:26 AM »

Why are people so angry all of a sudden? If you dont like the game, fine, but some of us did, and didnt have much trouble with the camera or the controls... I think I misstepped and fell to my death twice in the game, thats it. I guess the controls work for some and not for others

A new one
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: December 13, 2009, 02:11:01 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on December 13, 2009, 10:05:06 AM

Quote from: Purge on December 13, 2009, 03:45:43 AM

Sheesh.

Right. I'll let go of the button I'm not even holding down. Seriously, do you take us for being stupid? I only held down the free-running button when I was actually going to jump somewhere, and then let go of it as soon as I was in the air.

And you know what? It didn't make one iota of difference for the bad sections of the game.

I don't take you for being stupid - I did the same thing until about halfway through the game. Once I trained my reflexes to only use A to speed up while running on straightaways and I'd slow down (to just running, not to walking) on turns, then you can run and I'd rarely if ever go flying off. In the picture depicted in the comic, there was no angle change that was immediately evident. Tongue

OTOH, I recall the last crypt having a bad camera angle turns in it (this the the one where you need to dangle from switches that lower from the ceiling to get the stairs to raise and the "A" logo to slide into place) and it had some wonky angled jumps: the first one being right after the switch, the second one was after making it behind the crypt and jumping from the handrailing to the gradually rising stone ledges that turn the corner. The third one (for me) was after Ezio loops around and has to side-jump left from the wall onto the ledge to make it over the barrier (just before the third switch) I found that I ended up in the water at least 4 times (non-consecutively) due to having held the A too long and free-running up  above the ledge and falling off. Even holding B didn't save me. frown
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 02:14:25 PM by Purge » Logged

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 13, 2009, 02:46:59 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on December 13, 2009, 11:13:26 AM

Why are people so angry all of a sudden? If you dont like the game, fine, but some of us did, and didnt have much trouble with the camera or the controls... I think I misstepped and fell to my death twice in the game, thats it. I guess the controls work for some and not for others

I did like the game.  I liked it quite a bit.  It's the first and only game I took the time to earn all the achievements on.  But liking it doesn't mean that I thought it was perfect.  The free running controls were problematic when combined with the camera in certain situations.  I'm not mad about it, I just thought it was flawed. 

JCC

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 13, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »

Quote from: Purge on December 13, 2009, 02:11:01 PM

OTOH, I recall the last crypt having a bad camera angle turns in it (this the the one where you need to dangle from switches that lower from the ceiling to get the stairs to raise and the "A" logo to slide into place) and it had some wonky angled jumps:

That's the last crypt?! Holy crap I missed a crypt somewhere. I'm glad that I have completed the "hardest" one already.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: December 13, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »

Quote from: JCC on December 13, 2009, 05:01:13 PM

Quote from: Purge on December 13, 2009, 02:11:01 PM

OTOH, I recall the last crypt having a bad camera angle turns in it (this the the one where you need to dangle from switches that lower from the ceiling to get the stairs to raise and the "A" logo to slide into place) and it had some wonky angled jumps:

That's the last crypt?! Holy crap I missed a crypt somewhere. I'm glad that I have completed the "hardest" one already.

as i said before i found the church one the hardest,the last one was average hard for me,not as hard as i thought when the video opening ran through the actual crypt showing you the way

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 13, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »

there's no rule against us complaining about it.  sorry if you think there is, but you can't silence the truth!

Because I can,
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 13, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 13, 2009, 07:08:26 PM

there's no rule against us complaining about it.  sorry if you think there is, but you can't silence the truth!

You must all conform or face the chair of memory wiping...

A new one
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 14, 2009, 03:11:06 AM »

Finished it last weekend and really really liked it.  I didn't have any problems with the camera anywhere except a couple places in the crypt.  Running around the world, I didn't make every single jump I ever tried, but like that there's that little bit of uncertainty about it.  Nothing quite like missing a jump, falling several stories, and feeling my stomach drop down to my feet, while I'm sitting on my couch smile  I had a little trouble with the camera in the water crypt and the big church crypt, but enjoyed the crypts overall.  Nice change of gameplay IMO.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:35 AM »

AAAARGH!!!!

Would you people PLEASE try this!! (read the spoiler)

Quote from: Purge on December 03, 2009, 07:09:39 PM

Lastly, *before* you complete the last assassination mission in Venice (Hunting the Hunter) I want you all to take note of this and try to snag a picture of it... If you've already done this mission, there is no going back to accomplish what I'm asking.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The last assassination mission sends you to find who the bounty hunter is that's hunting you. You can either kill the first target or pickpocket him for the letter, and then you are given a new target.

When you get to the new target, it's a closed alcove with no road access (only via the water channels), and the "guy" is just standing there. Eagle vision confirms it as your target, and he will glow gold.

As you approach it, the target falls to the ground, and you'll notice he's got a bag over his head. Then the ambush hits, and there are a good 5-7 soldiers who attack you. The closest one is the bounty hunter himself, so if you kill him, then the mission ends.

Kill everyone else first and then kill the bounty hunter. I had killed him first, and that ended it, so I never got to loot everyone's body. Thing is, if you loot the corpse of the dummy, you get a Keys(1) (someone please take a screenshot and post it here - I can't go back and do it because when you use DNA and the mission ends, the game immediately dumps you back to the "present" time.)

I'd like to find out what the the Keys(1) is for, and if any of the other bodies have anything on them.

Thanks!

I'd have to start a brand new game to do this, and I don't have another 30 hours to spend on it. Tongue I don't care if the picture is from a digital cam on a TV, I'd like to get a shot of it.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 14, 2009, 05:07:05 AM »

Quote from: Purge on December 14, 2009, 05:01:35 AM

AAAARGH!!!!

Would you people PLEASE try this!! (read the spoiler)

Quote from: Purge on December 03, 2009, 07:09:39 PM

Lastly, *before* you complete the last assassination mission in Venice (Hunting the Hunter) I want you all to take note of this and try to snag a picture of it... If you've already done this mission, there is no going back to accomplish what I'm asking.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The last assassination mission sends you to find who the bounty hunter is that's hunting you. You can either kill the first target or pickpocket him for the letter, and then you are given a new target.

When you get to the new target, it's a closed alcove with no road access (only via the water channels), and the "guy" is just standing there. Eagle vision confirms it as your target, and he will glow gold.

As you approach it, the target falls to the ground, and you'll notice he's got a bag over his head. Then the ambush hits, and there are a good 5-7 soldiers who attack you. The closest one is the bounty hunter himself, so if you kill him, then the mission ends.

Kill everyone else first and then kill the bounty hunter. I had killed him first, and that ended it, so I never got to loot everyone's body. Thing is, if you loot the corpse of the dummy, you get a Keys(1) (someone please take a screenshot and post it here - I can't go back and do it because when you use DNA and the mission ends, the game immediately dumps you back to the "present" time.)

I'd like to find out what the the Keys(1) is for, and if any of the other bodies have anything on them.

Thanks!

I'd have to start a brand new game to do this, and I don't have another 30 hours to spend on it. Tongue I don't care if the picture is from a digital cam on a TV, I'd like to get a shot of it.

I would but I'm too busy learning how to let go of the A button.

Because I can,
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 14, 2009, 05:17:53 AM »

Yeah, I held down A, so I finished the game super fast.  Maybe you should re-play it, but hold down A the whole time so you run fast too.  slywink

No really, I skipped a lot of the side missions in Venice, so I'd have a long way to go to get to the one you're asking about.  I need to take a long break before I go back into AC2.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: December 14, 2009, 02:03:05 PM »

Just so long as someone remembers. slywink

<lets go of A, CeeKay disappears into a crowd of nuns>

See? No thread derail. Tada!

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 15, 2009, 07:33:18 PM »

I finished Assassin's Creed 2 last night, including a large number of side quests and every Achievement you can get without finding all the feathers.  (I got about 60 without a guide and may go back to get the missing ones.)

As an outspoken critic of the problems in the first game, I want to say how impressed I am with how they overhauled everything for the sequel.  It's easy to see how much effort went into designing missions that contributed to the development of the plot and characters throughout the game, rather than piecing out the story in long soliloquies after every eight generic jobs.

Enemies in the first game were toothless to the point  which made it quicker to simply slaughter them than try running away.  The sequel is better about this -- enemies wield different weapons and individually vary in their ability to be attacked, parried, or disarmed, but their attack rate is so measured that even a dozen soldiers don't feel threatening.  Their better equipment just makes it faster to try to lose them on the rooftops. 

Ezio has a lot more combat options than Altair did, and while they may not all be strictly necessary, they help keep the experience feeling fresh long after the block-parry-counter kill cycle in the original got old.  The best part is how the developers focused on slick ways to distract or disable opponents so you feel more like a clever assassin than an unkillable swordsman.  Using courtesans as mobile cover was my personal favorite: soooo much better than the achingly slow scholars in the first one!

Personally, I didn't have any trouble with the timed obstacle courses.  I don't think I ever had to try one more than twice.  The time limits seem generous enough that if you take the time to line up your path and move carefully, you'll make it with plenty of time to spare.  When I tried to rush through though, I'd miss a step, fall, and lose a lot more time starting over from scratch.

I'd feel really comfortable recommending Assassin's Creed 2 to just about anyone.  What it lacks in challenge, it makes up for in style, story, and accessibility, and it's one of this year's best games. thumbsup

-Autistic Angel
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 16, 2009, 04:18:20 AM »

Finished this tonight. Loved the game. I was very critical of the ending of the first game, and this managed to both give a good ending for the first game and have a superb ending in and of itself. I really liked Ezio as a character and just felt compassion for him at the end, given how his part in the story concludes. Also, the game was excellent in breaking up the usual boring credits sequence at the end. although...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Probably mentioned earlier, but I am not going back to read all the spoilers.... When Vidic and his boys come, without guns...! Seriously?! I see that being a big problem if they do make you play significant sections in the present in later game(s). I just laughed out loud when Vidic the henchman of an organization going back thousands of years, with unlimited resources shows up with thugs armed with lead pipes.... Uhm yeah...

I think the first game had a bit more emotional impact on me since the gameplay mechanics were so new and a little more fun (due to the newness), but this is definitely superior in every way. As I posted in the GOTY thread, I put this just below Batman AA and Dragon Age, but a superb game. I'll definitely be excited for a sequel, but be a little leery if it has a modern focus. I suspect and hope they will save that for later... We'll see.

-John

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 16, 2009, 05:28:32 AM »

Quote from: JCC on December 16, 2009, 04:18:20 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:
Probably mentioned earlier, but I am not going back to read all the spoilers.... When Vidic and his boys come, without guns...! Seriously?! I see that being a big problem if they do make you play significant sections in the present in later game(s). I just laughed out loud when Vidic the henchman of an organization going back thousands of years, with unlimited resources shows up with thugs armed with lead pipes.... Uhm yeah...

that did strike me as funny, but

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think the idea is they want to take Desmond alive, and probably did not know he was picking up skills through the 'bleed effect' so they weren't prepared to have to fight him too.

Because I can,
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 16, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 16, 2009, 05:28:32 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think the idea is they want to take Desmond alive, and probably did not know he was picking up skills through the 'bleed effect' so they weren't prepared to have to fight him too.

Ok, that is a logical explanation. Still,
Spoiler for Hiden:
did they want everyone else alive? No one even BROUGHT a gun? Hey, it's not that I want guns to become a part of the series - far from it - but it does create a big, gaping logic hole moving forward...

-John

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 16, 2009, 03:39:32 PM »

Quote from: JCC on December 16, 2009, 01:17:52 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on December 16, 2009, 05:28:32 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ok, that is a logical explanation. Still,
Spoiler for Hiden:
did they want everyone else alive? No one even BROUGHT a gun? Hey, it's not that I want guns to become a part of the series - far from it - but it does create a big, gaping logic hole moving forward...

Spoiler for Hiden:
maybe it's my general distrust of female characters, but I'm betting Lucy is still working for Templars.  it seemed oddly coincidental that they showed up just as Desmond got the info they were looking for, and what better way to keep Desmond trusting Lucy than setting up an escapable capture attempt? it would also explain the lack of armed guards at the beginning.

Because I can,
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 16, 2009, 05:12:26 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 16, 2009, 03:39:32 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
maybe it's my general distrust of female characters, but I'm betting Lucy is still working for Templars.  it seemed oddly coincidental that they showed up just as Desmond got the info they were looking for, and what better way to keep Desmond trusting Lucy than setting up an escapable capture attempt? it would also explain the lack of armed guards at the beginning.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I too am somewhat suspicious of Lucy. I am not convinced she's still a baddie, but I have pondered the possibility. If she is still working for the Templars, I think some of the sadness/angst she showed in this game indicates that she will ultimately choose the Assassins' side in the end. We'll see...

-John

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 17, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »

apparently there was an alternate voice for Ezio originally.

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: