http://gamingtrend.com
August 20, 2014, 10:58:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed 2 interest? (Now with Impressions - starting on pg 2)  (Read 29407 times)
semiconscious
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: November 29, 2009, 05:13:53 AM »

think i'm entering the home stretch - just completed the assassin crypts (&, if i ever do replay the game, that's one part i'll be passing on), & have all but 2 codex pages...

what's funny about what i'd consider to be the game's flaws (the decrypting/crypt stuff, & the meta-story aspect) is the fact that it all could've been left out (or simplified) & you'd still be left with an amazingly good game. which, for me, makes them kinda irrelevant, in a way (tho still a bit painful smile ) - i'd rather developers over-reach a bit rather than under-reach. i'd say ac2 succeeds in many of the ways b:aa succeeded, but in an even more ambitious, & visionary, way. i mean, just about anybody's gonna have fun hanging out in a well-rendered arkham asylum. but renaissance-era italy? - if you're a developer, that takes balls smile ...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 29, 2009, 05:44:01 AM »

Quote from: semiconscious on November 29, 2009, 05:13:53 AM

i'd say ac2 succeeds in many of the ways b:aa succeeded, but in an even more ambitious, & visionary, way. i mean, just about anybody's gonna have fun hanging out in a well-rendered arkham asylum. but renaissance-era italy? - if you're a developer, that takes balls smile ...

Yeah, it does seem kind of brave.  I think a lot of us expected something kind of easy and obvious for AC2 (it'll be in Japan, with ninjas!!!!) so the Renaissance does feel like a major left turn.  But it all works so well that it's amazing that more games aren't set during that era. 
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 29, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »

okay, I'm close to giving up on the game now...I HATE some of those annoying strange symbol codewheels...the ones where frigging everything turns at the same time- why oh WHY is it neccesary to make them so hard??

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: November 29, 2009, 10:53:44 AM »

Quote from: Razgon on November 29, 2009, 10:46:10 AM

okay, I'm close to giving up on the game now...I HATE some of those annoying strange symbol codewheels...the ones where frigging everything turns at the same time- why oh WHY is it neccesary to make them so hard??

You can skip them if you like. You only have to do them if you want the trophy/achievement or you really want to find out The Truth.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 29, 2009, 10:55:42 AM »

Its in the game, and I've collected about half... I WANT THE TRUTH!

I know I can skip them, its just extremely annoying that they are so friggin hard, since its rather fun to find them

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: November 29, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »

Finished the game yesterday, and got a Platinum for it right now. That's my 8th Platinum so far. smile

Loved the game, with a few exceptions. The crypts were really, really bad. I'd rather collect another 100 feathers than do the crypts over again, seriously. I can't imagine who thought "Hey, I bet timed puzzles with vague paths and goals, and annoying camera angles will be fun!". I also got the feeling that this game was worse than AC1 in predicting my path and intentions. Ezio would very often end up jumping in a seemingly random direction while I was trying to do rather straightforward moves, even if I wasn't pointing the joystick anywhere near the direction in which he jumped. Sometimes he'd fall off ledges with no provocation, when I myself have a really hard time making him drop down when I want to without using the circle button. When performing an assassination move against one of the (far too numerous) messengers, I'd more often than not end up assassinating one or two innocent people in the crowd instead, even if the messenger was closer. They really need to work on their prediction routines for the next game, as the randomness right now makes it hard to even follow the laid-out free-running routes throughout the cities. Notoriety is a rather pointless feature except for the sections of the game that involved it for story reasons. I never had any problems staying incognito.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 29, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 29, 2009, 02:23:06 PM

I also got the feeling that this game was worse than AC1 in predicting my path and intentions. Ezio would very often end up jumping in a seemingly random direction while I was trying to do rather straightforward moves, even if I wasn't pointing the joystick anywhere near the direction in which he jumped.

For me it's completely the opposite- I find movement much more fluid and dynamic in AC2 than AC1.  It seemed like the free running areas in AC2 were thought out much more deliberately than the first game and, as a result, it was quite easy to stay to the free-running paths for extended periods of time without issue. 
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 29, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »

Finished the game yesterday, and got a Platinum for it right now. That's my 8th Platinum so far. smile

What's a Platinum? Completed all Achievements? Yikes, I've never done one.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: November 29, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on November 29, 2009, 03:30:58 PM

What's a Platinum? Completed all Achievements? Yikes, I've never done one.

It means I've got all the Trophies for the game. I don't think the 360 has anything similar.

I'm pretty pleased with how they dealt with the Platinum in AC2, btw. Most sandbox games require you to do absolutely *everything* to get it. For AC2, that would have meant getting the villa to 100%, finding all the feathers, glyphs, treasures and weapons, as well as completing every side mission in the game. As it is, you can skip all the side missions and ignore the treasures and weapons if you like. You don't even need to max out the villa. 80% is enough. Because of this, I now have plenty of side missions left that I can do at my leisure instead of feeling rushed because I want the Platinum.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 29, 2009, 04:07:15 PM »

The only bad thing about AC2's achievements/trophies is that there is one that is missable and the inability to replay most missions means you would have to replay 2/3 of the game to get to it again. 
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 29, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on November 29, 2009, 02:54:19 PM

I also got the feeling that this game was worse than AC1 in predicting my path and intentions. Ezio would very often end up jumping in a seemingly random direction while I was trying to do rather straightforward moves, even if I wasn't pointing the joystick anywhere near the direction in which he jumped.

For me it's completely the opposite- I find movement much more fluid and dynamic in AC2 than AC1.  It seemed like the free running areas in AC2 were thought out much more deliberately than the first game and, as a result, it was quite easy to stay to the free-running paths for extended periods of time without issue. 

I agree that the free running controls are looser than AC1.  There was a fair amount of criticism pointed at AC1 that the free running felt kind of automatic, where you could hold A and push up, and Altair would pretty much take care of everything, so they reduced a lot of the automatic-ness of it for AC2, and gave the player more influence over Ezio's direction during free running.  Simultaneously, they consciously constructed free running paths all throughout the game that were really well done and fun to navigate.

The problem as I see it is largely tied to the camera combining with the increased user control.  The camera has a hard time navigating close to walls, and tends to swing about when near them.  A lot of the free run areas are near walls.  Then, you have camera-relative controls.  You're running along pushing up to go forward.  Suddenly, the camera swings, and up is now right, so Ezio jumps that way.  Or, lets say the path bends left.  When you come to the corner, the camera doesn't swing around yet, so you have to guess at the angle of the corner, and if you mis-judge the angle by even a bit, you jump at the wrong angle and miss.  This happens a lot when running along poles in Venice.

So as I said, I'd really like to see a control scheme that gives the user more control than AC1, but is a bit more "automatic" than AC2.  It should look at potential jump targets and give some aim assist when jumping toward them so I'm not missing platforms by six inches.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 29, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on November 29, 2009, 04:07:15 PM

The only bad thing about AC2's achievements/trophies is that there is one that is missable and the inability to replay most missions means you would have to replay 2/3 of the game to get to it again. 

Spoiler for Hiden:
Would that be the flying segment ..i heard that was missable,as you can't redo the mission,i concentrated on getting that achievement first and then concentrated on the actual mission...which was slightly annoying and not as good as i was expecting/looking forward to it

was that the only one?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 29, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »

Yeah, that's the only missable one.  It's annoying if you miss it, but they do give you a whole explanation of how you do it, which suggests that you should try, and you just have to do it once.  It is annoying that they made it so you couldn't replay that segment though.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 29, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on November 29, 2009, 04:43:22 PM

Yeah, that's the only missable one.  It's annoying if you miss it, but they do give you a whole explanation of how you do it, which suggests that you should try, and you just have to do it once.  It is annoying that they made it so you couldn't replay that segment though.

I believe that the intention was to have all missions to be replayable (like AC1).  For whatever reason that had to be cut toward the end of production.  I'm guessing that achievement was designed when they thought people could replay all of th emissions. 
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 30, 2009, 07:30:39 AM »

Quote from: Chaz on November 28, 2009, 02:01:10 AM

You know what I love? Prince of Persia-style platforming.  I love it to pieces.

You know what I don't love? Prince of Persia-style platforming with really squirrily controls and a time limit with a crummy camera.

I'm working on a tomb in a cathedral in Venice.  They give you a pretty damn tight time limit, only a vague idea of where to go, and bad cameras the whole way.  Even better is that I found a bug where if you hit the trigger again to reset the timer too close to the end of the cycle, the handle that's your objective vanishes and will not respawn.  Wound up having to reset the whole tomb to get it to reappear.  Of course, now I don't trust the reset option, so if I miss a jump, I have to wait for the timer.   icon_mad

I just went through this part.  IMO there's no reason for them to fuck with the camera like they did in some parts other than to purposely fuck with the player.  the ticking timer designed to instill a sense of urgency is easy enough to get past though (Lady Gaga bless mute).

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: December 01, 2009, 04:36:32 AM »

whew! well, that was fun, but i'd definitely had enough - tho it's a cool enough place to think of going back to & hanging out in down the road sometime. i'm going with flawed masterpiece smile . afa the meta-story: it under-cut the original game for me (for what i played of it), & it under-cut this one, too. while i appreciate what they're trying to do, i'm just not crazy about how they've implemented it. it just feels too intrusive. tho it's not like i've got a better idea for how to do it...

&, besides the awesome environments, i slowly came to realize that the other major factor in what made the whole game world work so well for me was the way they handled leonardo. there are few historic figures that are interesting & diverse enough to provide the personality & substance that he brings to the story, & they really did a great job of portraying & utilizing him...

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 01, 2009, 04:44:57 AM »

Today I was thinking about how they seem to be building to doing a game in a modern setting.  Frankly, I hope they don't.

Part of the fun of the first two games has been their settings, and I've got a few reasons why settings in the past work better than in the future/near future:

1) More varied architecture in the past.  Cities were more organic, and all the buildings had character.  Modern architecture has some interesting buildings and a ton that are very bland.
2) What do you use to climb? In old buildings, there were a lot more surfaces to use as hand and foot holds.  Modern architecture is far more difficult to climb.  Yes, I know it can be done, but it's unlikely that you see someone climbing modern skyscrapers without some kind of equipment.
3) Most cities are generally much higher.  In AC1+2, you could climb a 60 foot tower and be above most of the city, which lets you have those nice vistas without having to spend 20 minutes just climbing.  In order to get above most of the buildings in, say, Manhattan, you're probably going to have to go pretty damn high.  And then climb back down due to the notable lack of hay bales to jump into.

So basically, I'm thinking that if they go modern, they're going to have to introduce a lot more climbing gear or de-emphasize the climbing aspect, both of which would be sad.

Really, what I'd kind of like to see is an AC3 that took place in a Napoleonic-era France.  That could be interesting.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2009, 05:17:00 AM »

I don't think they'll do a full modern day game.  As you note, a big part of the appeal to the team seems to be recreating these fantastic historical environments that we don't often see in games. Someone on another forum commented that  a modern day Assassins Creed game just turns it into Infamous, Prototype, or an open world Hitman and I agree.  I don't see this team having much interest in that.  

My personal preference for an AC3 setting would be Victorian-era London.  

Also
Spoiler for End Game Spoilers:
Given the bleeding effect stuff we're starting to see, they can have their cake and eat it too- for the areas where Desmond does have to take action in the "read world", he can experience a hallucination that transposes the setting into something historical.  So maybe while he infiltrates an Abstergo lab in the present, he is actually perceiving it as one of his ancestors infiltrating a Templar lair.  Or if he visits the modern day ruins of one of the sites reqauired to stop the Solar Flare, he'll have to go back and relive an ancestor's memories from that location to solve puzzles to progress, etc. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 05:21:29 AM by Kevin Grey » Logged
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »

I hope that anyone involved with the last Assassins Tomb that unlocks suffers a slow and agonizing death in front of their loved ones.

that is all.

Because I can,
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »

Quote from: Chaz on December 01, 2009, 04:44:57 AM

2) What do you use to climb? In old buildings, there were a lot more surfaces to use as hand and foot holds.  Modern architecture is far more difficult to climb.  Yes, I know it can be done, but it's unlikely that you see someone climbing modern skyscrapers without some kind of equipment.

http://www.alainrobert.com

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 01, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »

I knew photos like that were coming.  How long did it take those guys to climb those buildings? Do you want to spend that long climbing to the top in a game? Also, you'd be watching the character do the exact same animation for the entire time.  At least in the AC games, since there are larger, more plentiful, and more varied hand holds, the character can climb faster and look interesting doing it.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: December 01, 2009, 01:33:15 PM »

Why would a modern day assassin have to climb skyscrapers anyway? There's elevators, and being at the top of a skyscraper's roof won't exactly help you navigate. I don't think they'd set it in a city with an overabundance of such buildings anyway. I imagine we'd be more likely to visit European or Asian cities.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 01, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

Perhaps the statues in the crypt is a hint as to where and what assasins you might become

A new one
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 01, 2009, 01:48:07 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on December 01, 2009, 01:33:15 PM

Why would a modern day assassin have to climb skyscrapers anyway? There's elevators, and being at the top of a skyscraper's roof won't exactly help you navigate. I don't think they'd set it in a city with an overabundance of such buildings anyway. I imagine we'd be more likely to visit European or Asian cities.

I'm mainly thinking the climbing because that's pretty much been the main focus of the AC games so far.  As soon as you remove the climbing and move the whole thing indoors, in my mind, you're now playing Splinter Cell.

Clay

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 01, 2009, 01:51:41 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 01, 2009, 09:31:18 AM

I hope that anyone involved with the last Assassins Tomb that unlocks suffers a slow and agonizing death in front of their loved ones.

that is all.

I don't know how many times I missed the post on the very first jump after triggering the lever and landed in the water. Grr.

xbox live: nude rick james
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: December 01, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »

Quote from: Chaz on December 01, 2009, 01:48:07 PM

I'm mainly thinking the climbing because that's pretty much been the main focus of the AC games so far.  As soon as you remove the climbing and move the whole thing indoors, in my mind, you're now playing Splinter Cell.

I don't see why you think I'm talking about indoors action, but ok. Tongue I was trying to point out that once you move away from American metropolises as the centerpieces of all modern games ever, you can still have a modern day adventure take place in an ancient city if it's set in for example Europe or Asia. You'd still have plenty of interesting buildings to climb, with the occasional very large building, just like the first two AC-games.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2009, 02:02:25 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on December 01, 2009, 01:53:35 PM

Quote from: Chaz on December 01, 2009, 01:48:07 PM

I don't see why you think I'm talking about indoors action, but ok. Tongue

I think it may have been the mention of elevators.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: December 01, 2009, 02:21:11 PM »

It would be hilarious if Desmond's idea of scouting a vantage point would be to take the elevator.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 01, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »

Quote from: Clay on December 01, 2009, 01:51:41 PM

that is all.

I don't know how many times I missed the post on the very first jump after triggering the lever and landed in the water. Grr.

to be fair,...yes i hate it also(as with the others before it),but they could of made it a lot worse by the levers not 'sticking'..and you could of had to of ran through it all in one go to open all 4 locks(i think there was 4)

as i was watching the cutscene of it all unraveling when i first entered i made a very unhappy sound,thankfully it was nowhere near as bad as i thought and i had it done in about 10 or so minutes...i think i had more trouble with the tomb in the church

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 01, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on December 01, 2009, 02:47:17 PM

Quote from: Clay on December 01, 2009, 01:51:41 PM

that is all.

to be fair,...yes i hate it also(as with the others before it),but they could of made it a lot worse by the levers not 'sticking'..and you could of had to of ran through it all in one go to open all 4 locks(i think there was 4)

you still have to hit all 4 levers, so that wouldn't be too bad.  it's the fact that one little mistake before jumping off the second lever pretty much screws you over, and 75% of the time I go to do that brand new wall jump Ezio is more likely to jump backwards even though I'm hitting A and moving the left thumbstick to the right.

the icing on the cake though was the chase scene where Ezio forgets how to use his throwing knives yet again, even though I had ended a pickpocket chase right before going into the tomb by using them the exact same way I would have in the tomb.

Because I can,
Victoria Raverna

Auspiciousness, prosperity, and good fortune

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 02, 2009, 03:06:30 AM »

Quote from: Chaz on December 01, 2009, 01:00:27 PM

I knew photos like that were coming.  How long did it take those guys to climb those buildings? Do you want to spend that long climbing to the top in a game? Also, you'd be watching the character do the exact same animation for the entire time.  At least in the AC games, since there are larger, more plentiful, and more varied hand holds, the character can climb faster and look interesting doing it.

Like what TiLT said, you can take an elevator. I think if they're going to make it a modern setting and there are still climbing, but not scale building from the ground climb to top of skycrapper. More likely you'll take elevator or stair then climb out a window and then climb up or down the building to reach restricted area.

Or take an elevator inside a non restricted building then climb out a window and find way to jump to a restricted building.

As for variety, there are variety in building designs that there is no reason why you'll have less varied hand holds, etc. in modern setting.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:08:47 AM by Victoria Raverna » Logged
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 02, 2009, 04:16:24 AM »

I think I wouldn't enjoy the game nearly as much if I had to take an elevator to reach different areas.  Part of the appeal of the AC games for me is having this huge city, being able to see a high point, and then figuring out how to get there, as well as integrating those areas into my killing and escaping.  Separating them by forcing you to use stairs or elevators diminishes the accomplishment of reaching the high spots. 

For me, it's just that the AC series has set a certain expectation for how it plays, and moving it to a modern setting and changing the rules like that would remove part of what I liked about it to begin with.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 02, 2009, 04:20:54 AM »

While I think they will stick to predominantly historical periods, while looking at the pictures of Krakow in this (unrelated) blog post earlier today, it occurred to me that there are places that an AC game that could be set in the modern day and still retain the AC feel. 
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 02, 2009, 04:30:27 AM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 02, 2009, 04:20:54 AM

While I think they will stick to predominantly historical periods, while looking at the pictures of Krakow in this (unrelated) blog post earlier today, it occurred to me that there are places that an AC game that could be set in the modern day and still retain the AC feel. 

You could do modern day, but only in certain locales.  The other problem with doing modern day is that it's way harder to escape police/guards who can just shoot you rather than historical guards that have to chase you down to hit you with a sword.  Way harder to get away by climbing a building if all the police have firearms.

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 02, 2009, 04:38:37 AM »

Quote from: Chaz on December 02, 2009, 04:30:27 AM

Quote from: Kevin Grey on December 02, 2009, 04:20:54 AM

You could do modern day, but only in certain locales.  The other problem with doing modern day is that it's way harder to escape police/guards who can just shoot you rather than historical guards that have to chase you down to hit you with a sword.  Way harder to get away by climbing a building if all the police have firearms.

Yeah, the big issue in modern day is that guns are going to be prevalent and that changes the entire foundation of the game.  Why would an assassin go for some elaborate hidden blade kill when he can eithier snipe them from afar or at least use a sillenced pistol from up close? 

Spoiler for Ending Spoilers:
  I've seen some people complain already that the Abstergo guards who come for Desmond and Lucy at the end are using stun batons instead of guns (though the in-game fiction answer is that it's because they need Desmond alive).

Given the setup of the ending, I expect that the Piece of Eden locations are probably going to be located in real-world locations with a long history so that does help skew probably locations a bit.  It wouldn't make a lot of in-game sense to have a PoE hidden away in the Los Angeles or New York. 

If they  ever move into modern-day (or really anything from 1920s onward), I expect it won't be until AC4 next generation and it will see a complete overhaul of all of the gameplay systems and perhaps even new protagonists and story. 
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 02, 2009, 06:29:26 AM »

well, the final tomb has officially knocked this out of GOTY running for me.  I follow the directions for the wall jumping to the letter and 90% of the time Ezio jumps the wrong way.  you don't need to finish the tombs to finish the game, right?  if so I might as well trade this in now.

Because I can,
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: December 02, 2009, 07:09:46 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 02, 2009, 06:29:26 AM

well, the final tomb has officially knocked this out of GOTY running for me.  I follow the directions for the wall jumping to the letter and 90% of the time Ezio jumps the wrong way.  you don't need to finish the tombs to finish the game, right?  if so I might as well trade this in now.

I mentioned this above. The tombs are optional. Thank god.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 02, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on December 02, 2009, 07:09:46 AM

missed that.  thanks!

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 02, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »

i think its because of how the camera was angled that i would be pushing in the direction shown on screen instead of pushing in the direction i actually want Ezio to go

for example:-...if you were looking at your TV screen it has Ezio gripping on to something on the left of the screen with his left side showing to you,with another ledge on the right hand side(actually behind Ezio)...so i press Right,because i want him to jump right,across the screen,which is wrong,i should of pressed down,so that he jumps behind him...its kinda tricky to get used to basing the up,down,right,left controls to Ezios actual North,south,east,west etc

hopefully you will know what i mean

things like that got me all the time...took me a while to get used to it,and a few teethmarks in the controller
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:49:13 AM by metallicorphan » Logged

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 02, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 02, 2009, 07:12:11 AM

Quote from: TiLT on December 02, 2009, 07:09:46 AM

missed that.  thanks!

The nice part is that even the armor that you earn for finishing them all is completely optional.  Its stats are exactly the same as the final set of armor that you can buy.  So basically all that work gets you is a different looking armor set and some additional value in your villa.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: