http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 05:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone playing PDZ with the update?  (Read 612 times)
corruptrelic
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2006, 01:20:21 PM »

I don't have Xbox Live yet (not even Silver) but I'm thinking of getting the wireless adapter to get online just to check out the Perfect Dark Zero update.

Anyone know if they increased the bot number from 16 to 32? The update mentioned bots can play all game modes now.. as powerful as the 360 is, surely it can handle 32 bots.. if the original xbox can in games like Battlefront 2 and Warpath have 32 bots at the same time, I see no reason why the 360 coudn't handle that many..

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 02:26:25 PM »

the wireless adapter is awesome.

It has better range than my SMC, Netlink and 3com wireless adapters. (I can use it with no problems in my neighbors house).

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 03:17:20 PM »

Hmm... I didn't realize that the bots could play all of the modes now.  That might make the 500pts much more worthwhile.  I haven't played online vs. anyone, so I haven't had a chance to check out the dark ops modes yet.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 03:44:37 PM »

I thought the but update was free?  I think it's just the map pack with a new new game modes cost 500 points.
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 06:37:08 PM »

I've been interested in playing through the SP campaign, was it any good? (Sorry didn't want to create my own thread just to ask that).

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 07:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "Ridah"
I've been interested in playing through the SP campaign, was it any good? (Sorry didn't want to create my own thread just to ask that).

Honestly?  I tried to ignore all of the negative reviews and try to enjoy it for what it was, but after about 7 levels I came to the conclusion that yes it really does suck.  Horrid level design, bad pacing, bad story, unbalanced play, hit or miss graphics... in the end the multiplayer ended up being the only thing about the game I enjoyed.  

Your mileage may vary, of course...

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 02:22:09 AM »

Yeah, the SP is rough in places.  I had much fun playing co-op with moriarty though.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 03:41:42 AM »

Agreed.  I plowed through the SP campaign, and while there were shining moments, the taste I was left with at the end was disappointment.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: