http://gamingtrend.com
November 22, 2014, 09:53:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone got The Warriors for PSP?  (Read 712 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:25:44 AM »

i did have The Warriors on xbox 1,and loved the game,thought it was great...i was going to buy it again,to play on my 360,but then i have seen that it has just been released on the PSP...has anyone played it?,is it a straight port?or is it crap

any impressions would be greatly appreciated,thanks

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »

I dont' have it but have to say:

Warri orrrrrs  come out to play eeeee ayyyyy!

Warri orrrrs come out to playeeeeee ayyyyy!

Warri orrrs come out to playeeee ayyyyy!

corruptrelic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 02:17:22 PM »

Since it's only $20, I'm planning on picking it up this friday (pay day), Gamespy gave it a pretty good score:
http://psp.gamespy.com/playstation-portable/the-warriors/763245p1.html

"A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Every time he enters the arena, he slides his cock into the mouth of the beast."
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 03:22:15 PM »

yeah sorry guys my bad...i meant when i said that it had only just been released,thought of here in the UK..but actually its not until a week on friday here......your release date said 02/12...which i immediately thought you had this title since 2nd december,i forgot that you put your month and date the other way round,and it was actually 12th of february,lol

i know that the side scrolling bonus game that you unlocked when you completed the game,is now available straight from the start

but as i said,its released here a week on friday......same day as ,crackdown......same day as final fantasy 12...and a week before metal gear solid for the psp,this month i am gonna be really broke!! crybaby

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 03:34:50 PM »

I'd been interested in picking up the Warriors for PS2 cheap but after seeing this from IGN's review:

Vintage 70s style, faster loading times and a strong storyline can go a long way. A great example of how the identity of your license isn't as important as how you use it.

It's like bizarro world if the PSP has faster loading times than another platform but, if true, might make me pick up the PSP version instead of the PS2 version.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 04:14:16 PM »

i actually took that ,that it meant faster loading times than other games on the PSP

cant really remember if there was a long wait on the xbox version when it came to loading times...as said,i loved the game...but on the PSP,i feel as though it will be the controls that will matter for me....if i cant control it,then i am gonna get the xbox 1 version again

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: