http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 09:56:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Oblivion bug?  (Read 404 times)
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2006, 12:19:36 PM »

I seem to be under the spell of a bug involving a quest in the fighter's guild.  Basically, I am with someone in the guild going to a cave to kill someone.  I clear out the first level and get to the second level.  I clear that out as well.  There is a button, which from what I read, is supposed to open a gate right by the button.  When I press it, nothing happens.  So, I can't get further int he quest and if I want to just skip it to maybe wait for a patch, then I will have this guy follow me around everywhere.

I have tried reloading my autosave into the dungeon and it still isn't working.  I have done a search on the web and someone said a certain other gate needed to be closed before it would open for them. I closed that gate, but it didn't work.  Others have mentioned clearing the cache when the game loads worked for them, so I will have to try that.

SUpposedly it is a well-known bug, so I am wondering if any of you have found it and if you managed to get around it.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: