http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 04:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alice Madness Returns to include original Alice  (Read 1526 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »

so,i have just been jumping for joy for a few minutes,as tomorrow i was just about to order the original PC version thinking that a XBL version wouldn't happen

how wrong i was

American McGee himself has said that when you buy Alice Madness Returns,you will get a code in the box to be able to download the original Alice

consider me excited  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/298527/news/alice-madness-returns-to-include-original-alice/

Alice Madness Returns will include a code allowing console players to download the original Alice game for free.

That's according to Alice overlord American McGee, who told CVG the franchise doesn't lend itself to typical perks of longevity like online multiplayer, but will boast a hefty DLC offering.

"There will be DLC in the form of dresses that the player can download and Alice can wear," he told us. "Those dresses come with special abilities and enhance how you play through the game.

"There's also going to be pretty significant release which is the original Alice brought over to the consoles so that a person who's purchased Madness Returns gets a download code and is able to bring Alice 1 onto their console and play through the entire original game alongside playing Madness Returns."

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »

I played the original on the PC, I wonder how well it holds up today.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »

"There will be DLC in the form of dresses that the player can download and Alice can wear," he told us. "Those dresses come with special abilities and enhance how you play through the game.

Oh shit yeah!  DLC dresses!   headbang3 headbang

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:06 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on April 18, 2011, 06:11:14 PM

Oh shit yeah!  DLC dresses!   headbang3 headbang

I bet one will be called Whores' Amour.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »

Quote from: Purge on April 18, 2011, 06:17:06 PM

Quote from: EngineNo9 on April 18, 2011, 06:11:14 PM

Oh shit yeah!  DLC dresses!   headbang3 headbang

I bet one will be called Whores' Amour.
too bad it's not coming out for the Wii, then they could have Mii Amour.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 04:29:11 PM »

some more details on the original Alice:

The catch is that the download will be tied to an "Online Pass," EA's special name for access to its games' online components, which are unlocked with registration codes included in new copies of the games. Additionally, players will be required to have the Madness Returns disc in the tray to access Alice 1. If you purchase Madness Returns used (and without an unused Online Pass code), you'd have to pay $10 for the downloadable bonus.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 20, 2011, 04:29:11 PM

The catch is that the download will be tied to an "Online Pass," EA's special name for access to its games' online components, which are unlocked with registration codes included in new copies of the games. Additionally, players will be required to have the Madness Returns disc in the tray to access Alice 1. If you purchase Madness Returns used (and without an unused Online Pass code), you'd have to pay $10 for the downloadable bonus.

Does this imply that you trade/sell your game you lose access to the downloaded game? Or that the game is on the disc and you are just downloading an unlock token? EA is getting a bit silly with this stuff.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 04:54:51 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on April 20, 2011, 04:33:23 PM

Does this imply that you trade/sell your game you lose access to the downloaded game? Or that the game is on the disc and you are just downloading an unlock token? EA is getting a bit silly with this stuff.

Certainly sounds that way with the 'need for Madness Returns in the tray'..and also reading in that link that this wouldn't be available outside of the game(so no separate XBLA/PSN version)

a slight catch sure,but i am still happy about the original game coming

now i just want to have some details,are the graphics spruced up?..what are the achievements etc

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 05:11:41 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on April 20, 2011, 04:54:51 PM

Certainly sounds that way with the 'need for Madness Returns in the tray'..and also reading in that link that this wouldn't be available outside of the game(so no separate XBLA/PSN version)

now i just want to have some details,are the graphics spruced up?..what are the achievements etc

Dead Space Extraction on the PS3 version of Dead Space 2 required that you have the DS2 disc in the tray to play, even though the full game is installed on the HD. 
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on April 20, 2011, 05:11:41 PM

Dead Space Extraction on the PS3 version of Dead Space 2 required that you have the DS2 disc in the tray to play, even though the full game is installed on the HD. 

could you play DSE only from the in game menu or could you just fire it up from your HDD?(as long as the disc was in)..as this is EA as well,so would i expect both to be the same

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on April 20, 2011, 05:18:29 PM

Quote from: leo8877 on April 20, 2011, 05:11:41 PM

could you play DSE only from the in game menu or could you just fire it up from your HDD?(as long as the disc was in)..as this is EA as well,so would i expect both to be the same

It did have it's own entry on the XMB game list, but required that the DS2 disc be in the drive for it to launch.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »

I like how you tried to come up with some other thing before asking about what you really care about slywink

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 05:38:26 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on April 20, 2011, 05:25:59 PM

I like how you tried to come up with some other thing before asking about what you really care about slywink

that's probably true actually,i have already pre-ordered the Alice Madness Returns so i will be playing Alice 1 however they want to distribute it  ...but then again,even if the graphics weren't spruced up or if it didn't have achievements i will still be playing it,as 48 hrs ago i was just about to order the PC version from Amazon icon_biggrin

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »

Pre-Order Madness Returns and get 9 songs from the soundtrack for free

GameInformer

Gamers who pre-order American McGee's latest title at GameStop will receive a code that allows them to download nine songs. However, you actually need to buy the game to get the code; you can't just pre-order, pick up your bonus, and then grab a different game instead.

It's probably worth noting that the soundtrack features music from former Nine Inch Nails member Chris Vrenna. I never really got into NIN myself, so I couldn't tell you if that's a good thing or not.

MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 09:21:53 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on May 14, 2011, 09:16:21 PM

GameInformer

Gamers who pre-order American McGee's latest title at GameStop will receive a code that allows them to download nine songs. However, you actually need to buy the game to get the code; you can't just pre-order, pick up your bonus, and then grab a different game instead.

It's probably worth noting that the soundtrack features music from former Nine Inch Nails member Chris Vrenna. I never really got into NIN myself, so I couldn't tell you if that's a good thing or not.

Same deal at Amazon.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on May 14, 2011, 09:21:53 PM

GameInformer

Same deal at Amazon.

ahh,probably this is the reason why they didn't mention anywhere else icon_biggrin
[GameStop is the parent company of Game Informer]

disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 12:32:22 AM »

GameInformer

Chris Vrenna played drums for NIN until the late 90s , but he was never really much more than a hired gun...wasn't responsible for creating any of the music.  that said, he's worked as a musician and producer for a ton of other bands over the years, and he did the music for the first Alice all those years ago...pretty interesting stuff that really helped to set the tone of that game.

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 09:43:51 AM »

probably at least once a year a game is due that i really really want,no surprise there,however this game could get very bad reviews and i would still not be put off(it happened last year with AvP),sure when i get the game and play it i am usually disappointed but i still want it...is anybody else like that?,anyway Alice:Madness Returns is one of those games

Eurogamer review -5/10

so,yeah still getting this,and further more i will be playing through Alice 1 before going through the sequel anyway

however FWIW(and as usual)Eurogamer seem to be scoring the game the lowest at the moment

Gamespot-7.0

IGNUK-6.5

Videogamer-7.0

funnily enough a few reviews here are complaining about the length of the game,Eurogamer saying its a 12 hr game spread over 22 hrs,while Videogamer say its a 12 hr game that will likely take you 15 hrs and some of the fat could of been trimmed

well,at least i will be getting my monies worth(not sure how long Alice 1 takes to complete either)

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 04:08:38 PM »

two pieces of DLC/Add-Ons are on the marketplace for this

one is the 800 point Alice which comes free with the game(again,it has to be played with Alice Madness Returns,not on its own like an XBLA game)

and another is 160 points for 'Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack',which includes new weapon upgrades and 6 collectable dresses(my inner childhood dream is here  paranoid Tongue)

i am not sure that the latter comes free with the game,i don't think it does

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 09:15:48 PM »

I picked it up and played quite a chunk of it today (up until Hatter's Realm).  I really, really like it.  Unless it falls completely, disastrously apart before the end, I can't imagine being unhappy with the purchase.

It's not a AAA title, of course, and maybe it won't be for everyone, but it scratches my exploration itch nicely.

The graphics can be quite stunning at times.  Other times blurry textures pop in and what not, but overall I think it looks nice.

Alice's movement can be a little skatey on the ground (especially in the opening London sequence, for some reason), but jumping is nice, attacking is decent, and movement seems to get better once Wonderland hits.

VO work is pretty good, and I'm interested in the tone and story again.

If you liked the first one, this is a decent upgrade.  Again, though, it could get staggeringly awful before I'm through.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 10:53:27 PM »

this was on American McGee's site,Eurogamer Italian gave a better score than Eurogamer...er.. normal,so i guess that's why it made the list

however,the scores here are better than i was expecting after last weeks 'it's complete shit' rumour

and notice what it says at the bottom,LOL

* GamersHub – 9/10 (originally 4.5/5)
    * MSNBC – 9/10
    * Game Reactor (Swedish) – 8/10
    * Cheat Code Central – 7.8/10 (originally a 3.9 of 5 overall)
    * Joystiq – 7/10 (originally 3.5 stars of 5)
    * GamePro – 7/10 (originally 3.5 stars of 5)
    * VideoGamer – 7/10
    * GameSpot – 7/10
    * GameInformer – 6.75/10
    * IGN Xbox – 6.5/10 (not an average, which would have been 7)
    * OXMOnline – 6/10
    * OXM UK – 6/10
    * ZTGD – 8/10
    * Controller Online – 8/10
    * Playr HQ – 7.5/10
    * EuroGamer (Italian) – 7/10
    * gamrReview – 6.8/10
    * Koalition – 6/10

Current Overall Score of All Recorded Reviews (a COSARR?) – 7.25 of 10

(We did find some other reviews, but we’re not sure they actually played the game, so we’ll withhold adding their score.)

But… we will be looking at honest user reviews as well.  Stay tuned for that one…

ibdoomed

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »

I am completely in love with this game. The movement feels good, the action is great, the graphics are stunning, her hair is amazing, and the little physx additions are awesome.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 03:13:34 PM »

Quote from: ibdoomed on June 15, 2011, 02:53:38 PM

I am completely in love with this game. The movement feels good, the action is great, the graphics are stunning, her hair is amazing, and the little physx additions are awesome.

I was going to comment on the hair, too!  Especially when floating.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Pyperkub

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 11:55:38 PM »

Crossposted from other Alice topic:

I'm playing on the 360 and have only jumped into the Original Alice (it was an ~ 1GB download with a code in the box).  No manuals, just 'Manual on Disc, accessible from menus - which aren't accessible from the Original Alice.  I would have like a controls insert at least.

Y button to climb up a ledge that you're hanging from is a little slow to react, usually taking a couple of tries to work.  This hasn't really hindered gameplay for me yet, and I can't remember if there are any occasions when it would (I'm not remembering anything like the end of Psychonauts which almost had me screaming in frustration - wait, scratch the almost - I'm pretty sure I did scream at least once).

The Original Alice hasn't been spruced up much, and seems easier (I'm playing on Normal).  I'm not sure if this has to do with using a gamepad instead of mouse+keyboard (I traditionally turn with the mouse and strafe with buttons, which probably wasn't the best setup for this game, as I'd get the camera turned around 10 years ago playing on PC.  It may also be that I played the Original on Hard, or something (it's been awhile).  The engine looks to be the same Quake engine, with the same textures, etc, but it does run in widescreen on my 1080i plasma.  The cutscenes are letterboxed (some zoomed in, clipping the tops of some heads), while the intro is 4:3.  I'm enjoying going through it again - I just love the atmosphere the music lends.  I've gotten past the 1st boss battle (The Duchess), and it was a lot easier than I remember it on PC, but it's probably a lot easier to throw Jack in the Boxes with the gamepad than when I was trying it on the PC.

Pardon me, but that is a .... damn fine cup of coffee.
Mikagami
Gaming Trend Reader

Click Clack Click Clack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 06:22:33 AM »

thumbsup  nod thumbsup

Lovely game. Lovely!
Clocked at just under 10 hours on normal, I am very happy to say this was quite the fun ride.
Level designs kept me amazed at every turn.
Combat was easy to get into.
I was genuinely excited to see which character would pop up next in this journey.
Story was fantastic to me. It ties up the two games together nicely.
The  gore! Oh the gore! I'm not talking headshots blood spewing, I'm talking genuine creep me the eff out gore that still has that sence of morbid humor to it.

It cant all be good however.
Camera goes wonky as all crap sometimes while platforming and while evading during combat.
Getting stuck on random things, getting stuck on things when shrinking, falling off of ledges when shrinking, FRUSTRATING AS ALL HELL timed jumping puzzles.
Ahh, no biggie. I got through the game even with all that.

Hundreds of collectibles keep you checking every nook and cranny. The story didn't need to tie into the collectibles so much, but now there is reason to replay the chapters.
Rented this one, so no original Alice for me to comment on. All I have is memory from the PC version.
I highly recommend this game for purchase to any fans of the original.

Gonna eat your face
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 03:38:21 PM »

Quote from: Mikagami on June 16, 2011, 06:22:33 AM

I was genuinely excited to see which character would pop up next in this journey.

this made me smile when i read it,its good when games can do that

these are the details for the DLC that's available for it,not bad for 160 points really

DLC Weapons

* Pepper Grinder – Called the Octo-grinder, this weapon increases ammo limit and provides double the ammo
    * Hobby Horse – The Knightmare restores gamers’ health with each hit
    * Teapot Cannon – This weapon increases damage to enemies by 50 percent
    * Vorpal Blade – This infamous weapon reduces damage from enemies by 50 percent

DLC Dresses

* Flesh Dress – The Fleshmaiden dress causes hysteria at any time
    * Matt Hatter Dress – The Hattress causes a player to lose teeth instead of health
    * Chess Dress – The Checkmate deals out double the damage for all weapons
    * Rabbit Dress – The Late but Lucky Dress imbues a player’s health with the power of Shrinking Violets
    * Cheshire Dress – The Cheshire Dress disables all Rose Drops from enemies
    * Caterpillar Dress – The Caterpillar Dress keeps Shrink Sonar active

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 04:26:02 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 16, 2011, 03:38:21 PM

Quote from: Mikagami on June 16, 2011, 06:22:33 AM

this made me smile when i read it,its good when games can do that

these are the details for the DLC that's available for it,not bad for 160 points really

DLC Weapons

* Pepper Grinder – Called the Octo-grinder, this weapon increases ammo limit and provides double the ammo
    * Hobby Horse – The Knightmare restores gamers’ health with each hit
    * Teapot Cannon – This weapon increases damage to enemies by 50 percent
    * Vorpal Blade – This infamous weapon reduces damage from enemies by 50 percent

DLC Dresses

* Flesh Dress – The Fleshmaiden dress causes hysteria at any time
    * Matt Hatter Dress – The Hattress causes a player to lose teeth instead of health
    * Chess Dress – The Checkmate deals out double the damage for all weapons
    * Rabbit Dress – The Late but Lucky Dress imbues a player’s health with the power of Shrinking Violets
    * Cheshire Dress – The Cheshire Dress disables all Rose Drops from enemies
    * Caterpillar Dress – The Caterpillar Dress keeps Shrink Sonar active

I got all this DLC free with the PC version.  They look cool, but they basically have abilities to them that help make the game easier, so I don't think I will be using them.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 06:04:42 AM »

The PS3 install is loooooooooooooong.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 11:56:12 AM »

i hate games that when you select subtitles,they think that you are only deaf during gameplay..i want subtitles on my cutscenes!!  icon_mad icon_mad icon_mad

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 09:48:27 PM »

okay i have finished Alice 1,thankfully the subtitles not appearing was only for the opening pre-rendered cutscene,the rest of the game was fine(and no one spoke in the end cutscene)

took about 10 hrs,i enjoyed it but it was damn annoying at times,especially the swimming

so,onto Madness Returns

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »

while i am liking this game those enemies with the shields(teapot men)are totally ruining this game it for me,as i can't stand them,i use RB to dodge but they just keep kicking my ass,especially when there is more than one

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 10:23:45 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 18, 2011, 09:26:54 PM

while i am liking this game those enemies with the shields(teapot men)are totally ruining this game it for me,as i can't stand them,i use RB to dodge but they just keep kicking my ass,especially when there is more than one

dont lock target. just wait for their animation and dodge behind them.
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 11:43:05 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on June 18, 2011, 10:23:45 PM

Quote from: metallicorphan on June 18, 2011, 09:26:54 PM

dont lock target. just wait for their animation and dodge behind them.

Yup, then smack the crap out of them while their fork is stuck in the ground.  icon_wink

-craig

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 12:35:30 AM »

yeah i have had to wait until their fork is in the ground,i tried just dodging behind them hoping to stab them in the back but they follow(turn)with me,so it was getting annoying...sometimes,when firing from afar with the pepper gun,they can sometimes get knocked off balance,so that's when i either go in and start stabbing away or stay where i am and keep firing...but it's not often that they get knocked of balance that way,thankfully they don't appear that often(about 6 or 8 of them in chapter 1)

i just finished chapter 1,took about 4-5hrs...i missed quite a few collectables,and i thought i was being quite obsessive with looking for them,LOL
CH1-9/14=snouts,22/26=memories,14/18=bottles

there is a pretty good collectables guide here,but i just couldn't be bothered with it and decided just to play through the game looking in every nook and cranny i could..guess i failed icon_confused

MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2011, 01:42:57 AM »

From what I've seen, most of the enemies with an attack animation have a vulnerable time after it completes. So, like the teapot men with the shields, wait for them to start their attack animation - the little slow-time bit - and then dodge. While they recover, you can start damaging them. Those guys go through two stages, first their helmet comes off and then their head. Also, once you get the umbrella as your defensive weapon, it becomes critical to only deploy it right after the attack animation has triggered to reflect their attack back at them.  icon_cool

But then you probably already know that if you're out of chapter one. I'm not quite there yet, still in Hatter's world looking for limbs. Didn't have any problems working through the molten side but the hammer-fist-smashie side keeps doing me in... missed it by that much, Chief. [sigh]

How much of Chapter 1 is left after that?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:32:02 PM by MonkeyFinger » Logged

-craig

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »

Quote from: MonkeyFinger on June 19, 2011, 01:42:57 AM

From what I've seen, most of the enemies with an attack animation have a vulnerable time after it completes. So, like the teapot men with the shields, wait for them to start their attack animation - the little slow-time bit - and then dodge. While they recover, you can start damaging them. Those guys go through two stages, first their helmet comes off and then their head. Also, once you get the umbrella as your defensive weapon, it becomes critical to only deploy it right after the attack animation has triggered to reflect their attack back at them.  icon_cool

But then you probably already know that if you're out of chapter one. I'm not quite there yet, still in Hatter's world looking for limbs. Didn't have any problems working through the molten side but the hammer-fist-smashie side keeps doing me in... missed it by that much, Chief. [sigh]

How much of Chapter 1 is left after that?

if you are looking for arms and legs then you are pretty much at the end,you can look for either the arms first and then the legs or vice versa,i went with legs first and i found that to be the harder of the two,when you have found both arms and legs then you just have a short trip to go until the ultimate molten bad guy icon_wink

as for the hammer-fist-smashie part i used the dash/dodge button a lot in there,but it was when the camera would turn to it's side on(like a side scroller) that i hated

another thing i missed was 'painting the roses red',it says there were 0/4 collected at the end of Chapter 1,i will have to look that up because i have no idea where they were

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »

I'm not sure there was any in chapter 1. Chapter 2 makes it very clear of finding one which leads me to think that. I thought the same thing until then.

edit: re the roses.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2011, 02:22:58 AM »

i have only just noticed the review by Ron on the front page thumbsup

http://gamingtrend.com/game_reviews/alice-madness-returns-review/

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 04:12:37 AM »

okay i just finished this

some puzzles and jumps were frustrating,but nothing Youtube couldn't sort out for me

oh and Nightmare difficulty is not that much worse than Normal difficulty if you ask me(at least with the DLC weapons)

I didn't find all memories and snouts(although not that far away i have 92% complete),i may go through the game on easy and sweep them up,not decided yet

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 08:02:22 AM »

yeah I finished it too. Holy shit at the ending.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: