http://gamingtrend.com
July 24, 2014, 03:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of Mythology coming to Steam  (Read 327 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2014, 09:56:41 PM »

Similar to the updated version of Age of Empires 2, an updated version of Age of Mythology is coming to Steam on May 8.  It seems rather pricey at $30, although you get 20% off (bringing it down to $24) if you preorder.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:55:59 PM »

I picked up Age2 when it hit $5 and was rather unimpressed, even at that price.  The gameplay was still good but they did the bare minimum required to “update” the game.  Not to mention that the game actually ran worse on my modern computer than it did when I first played it over 10 years ago.  Maybe this one will turn out better but I'm not holding my breath.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 08:51:03 PM »

Greenman Gaming has this available for preorder for $23.99.  If the general 20% off voucher works on this, that would bring it down under $20.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
gangeli
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 04:30:21 AM »

One of my all time favorites. 

As Lordnine said, its not like they gave the first one the royal treatment.  They did the bare minimum, and there were so many issues.

Will probably wait for a $10 sale
fanneyjack
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 05:22:10 PM »

A game I cherish dearly. Fun campaign, great source material, and definitely not an experience to miss if you're into RTS.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: