http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 12:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 out of 5 Bachelor Pad guys choose Xbox  (Read 716 times)
DamageInc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2006, 02:30:52 PM »

Not sure if this would be an Off-Topic item but it is related to consoles. I have been looking at houses in my area to buy, and of the 25 houses I looked at yesterday (many were vacant) 3 of the houses had an Xbox and an Xbox 360, one house had just an Xbox and one had a PS2.

So now, Xbox can use Trident's marketing campaign. "4 out of 5 Bachelor's choose Xbox" (It also shows that they are single as well  :icon_eek:)

PS I forsee this turning out to be a flame war about Xbox versus other consoles and this is not intended. It is merely a satirical look at one man's observation.

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 02:34:14 PM »

PS3 - 1 out of 100 bachelors can actually find one...but then couldn't afford it.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 02:43:12 PM »

Quote from: DamageInc on December 15, 2006, 02:30:52 PM

Not sure if this would be an Off-Topic item but it is related to consoles. I have been looking at houses in my area to buy, and of the 25 houses I looked at yesterday (many were vacant) 3 of the houses had an Xbox and an Xbox 360, one house had just an Xbox and one had a PS2.

So now, Xbox can use Trident's marketing campaign. "4 out of 5 Bachelor's choose Xbox" (It also shows that they are single as well  :icon_eek:)

PS I forsee this turning out to be a flame war about Xbox versus other consoles and this is not intended. It is merely a satirical look at one man's observation.

Just goes to show that all the smart guys have been taken!  icon_biggrin
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »

xbox owners too dumb to put consoles away during an open house/showing?
xbox owners too cheap to buy an entertainment center?

Were there really that many good xbox games to make it worth keeping the old xbox around after purchasing a 360? I guess maybe if you're a bachelor you have more time than there are 360 games.

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 03:15:20 PM »

"4 out of 5 Bachelor's choose Xbox"<<<<<<<sorry,but i am very guilty disgust

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 03:18:03 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on December 15, 2006, 03:08:22 PM

Were there really that many good xbox games to make it worth keeping the old xbox around after purchasing a 360? I guess maybe if you're a bachelor you have more time than there are 360 games.

I still have my old X-Box, but it's disconnected and sitting in the closet.  I didn't feel like trading it in and figured it might be worth it in case I ever get the urge to play some titles that aren't backward compatible yet.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 01:16:04 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on December 15, 2006, 03:18:03 PM

Quote from: coopasonic on December 15, 2006, 03:08:22 PM

I still have my old X-Box, but it's disconnected and sitting in the closet.  I didn't feel like trading it in and figured it might be worth it in case I ever get the urge to play some titles that aren't backward compatible yet.

Or when you buy a PS3 and decide to tie them together to form a mass so heavy it rivals a black hole and your house colapses on itself.

Can we say insurance claim?  :slywink:  icon_lol

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: