http://gamingtrend.com
July 25, 2014, 09:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 360 N00bz Journal- Updated 22/Oct/06  (Read 2656 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2006, 12:48:50 PM »

So the 360 arrived yesterday at the start of my work day.  Being the responsible employee (and father) I waited until the work day was done and the kids were in bed before I hooked it all up.

First off, removing the 360 premium box from the shipping box almost gave me a hernia.  I couldn't believe the heft.  Zounds.

I do like the packaging. I enjoyed that each component has a 'special' plastic bag labeled with what the item is for:  "Connect,""Power," Talk," etc.  Everything was neatly packed and in place and the smell of new electronics greeted my nostrils.  Ahhh.

I unpacked the items and set to reading the hook up instructs.  Seemed pretty clear so I set to my hookups.  The cabling is quality as far as I can tell and I was pleased that the network cable was a good length (thought thanks to Purge <my hero  bowdown>, I now have a network jack right behind the tv unit and didn't need too much length).  I plugged the component cables into the tv, then fed them down to my new 360.  I switched the selector to HDTV and hooked in my optical cable.  This leads to my first complaint. 

The optical jack seems to be poorly 'machined' and the optical cable seems to pop out very easily.  I guess this won't be an issue with the unit in place but I wasn't used to things just popping out.  Is this how they all are?

Next up the power cord.  Good heavens is the power brick enormous and the connector that goes into the back of the console looks like it should be powering SHODAN.  Anyway, I set the power brick on the shelf below the console so that I don't have duelling heat sources.

Time to turn it on. Power button go.

RED RINGS OF DEATH.  Oh nos.  I've read the horror stories. Is mine dead out of the box? No. I just didn't push the AV connection in far enough to 'pop' into place.  Quick fix and away we go.

On comes the 360, not as loud as I thought it would be.  The boot up screen comes on. I don't find it as impressive as the Xbox's, but anyway.

After reconfiguring my hand to be used to the controller (I love the wireless!, but am so perfectly attuned to my Dual Shock 2 that it will take some getting used to), I set forth into the settings.

Cool. Controller is responsive and there's no cords to shift around my knees.  I tool around the dashboard and decide to light up my first game. Dead Rising.

Pop it in. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NOISE COMMENTARY IS ABOUT.  When the disc is spinning it's pretty loud, but, I must say it's not orders of magnitude louder than the Xbox.

Opening of the game is fine, controls are reversed from what I like but that can be fixed.  I take a few snap shots, struggle through the tiny text (I'm on a 30 inch widescreen HD set...) investigate the rooftop a bit, hit the first save point, power down and fire up Killer 7 on my PS2.

So far so good, but I wasn't in the mood to work through the DR manual or deal with setting up the network connectivity.  I only had 15 minutes left before Antiques Roadshow and wanted to get some gaming in so returning to Killer 7 isn't an indictment of my lack of zeal, but rather how engrossing that game is and the time constraints I was under.

So far my impressions overall are good. The dashboard seems very intuitive and user friendly. The console isn't super loud by my estimation. I love the controller and the ability to power off using it.  I'm wary of it breaking given all the horror stories, but I guess I'm vested now and am going to have to roll with it.

I'm pondering the warranty, but am leary given the recent shipping cost thread.

More later and I hope to see folks online later today...though I'll probably stay at the Silver level for the forseeable future.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 04:59:50 PM by ATB » Logged
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 01:10:41 PM »

if like me,you download a lot of stuff,or have a lot on that hard drive....and (god forbid)something does go wrong with the 360,you will be applauding microsoft for at least making the hard drive detachable>>>>>this feature is whats making me watch with anticipation at the people who will buy a ps3...if the same happens tothem,...they have to start over becasue the ps3s HDD is like xbox1s...not detachable

the controller is fantastic,prolly best one ever(IMO)....when being with that controller for a while then going back to the duelshock 2,the DS2 feels light and cheap....and you realise that the DS2s analogue sticks,just aren't in a natural place

but it wasnt dead rising that i thought made a the 360 loud,it was PGR3..didnt notice it as much with dead rising....maybe used to it by now,as PGR3 was my first game

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 01:12:33 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 17, 2006, 01:10:41 PM

if like me,you download a lot of stuff,or have a lot on that hard drive....and (god forbid)something does go wrong with the 360,you will be applauding microsoft for at least making the hard drive detachable>>>>>this feature is whats making me watch with anticipation at the people who will buy a ps3...if the same happens tothem,...they have to start over becasue the ps3s HDD is like xbox1s...not detachable

Untrue- if anything the PS3's HDD setup is better than MS's since the PS3 can take any 2.5" SATA drive so upgrading it should be much cheaper. 
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 01:13:07 PM »

Just a quick question, did you flip the switch on the video cable for HD? You didn't mention it and it's kind of important. slywink

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 01:17:22 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on October 17, 2006, 01:13:07 PM

Just a quick question, did you flip the switch on the video cable for HD? You didn't mention it and it's kind of important. slywink

Quote from: ATB
I now have a network jack right behind the tv unit and didn't need too much length).  I plugged the component cables into the tv, then fed them down to my new 360.  switched the selector to HDTV and hooked in my optical cable.

icon_wink
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 01:22:54 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 17, 2006, 12:48:50 PM

I only had 15 minutes left before Antiques Roadshow...

saywhat
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 01:43:06 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 17, 2006, 01:17:22 PM

Quote from: coopasonic on October 17, 2006, 01:13:07 PM

Quote from: ATB
I now have a network jack right behind the tv unit and didn't need too much length).  I plugged the component cables into the tv, then fed them down to my new 360.  switched the selector to HDTV and hooked in my optical cable.

icon_wink

The optical audio connection issue must have thrown me off. I even looked back over to see if I missed it. Doh! biggrin

It was this moment that took the movie from being a little ho-hum to “holy shit, did that shark just eat a plane!?”
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 02:38:46 PM »

I plugged the component cables into the tv, then fed them down to my new 360.  I switched the selector to HDTV and hooked in my optical cable.  This leads to my first complaint. 

This part confuses me:  I thought component and optical were 2 seperated deals.  Can you use both at the same time or is it redundant to do it like that?  Which one works better?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 02:38:54 PM »

In my experience, most of digital optical cables are a bit loose; they don't like to stay connected if moved around at all.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 02:40:01 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 17, 2006, 02:38:46 PM

I plugged the component cables into the tv, then fed them down to my new 360.  I switched the selector to HDTV and hooked in my optical cable.  This leads to my first complaint. 

This part confuses me:  I thought component and optical were 2 seperated deals.  Can you use both at the same time or is it redundant to do it like that?  Which one works better?

They are two things - the component cable is for the HD picture and the optical cable is for surround sound.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on October 17, 2006, 02:40:01 PM

They are two things - the component cable is for the HD picture and the optical cable is for surround sound.

aw, gotcha.  Thanks-  I would have been scratching my head trying to figure out how to hook up my new set.

Because I can,
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 04:03:04 PM »

Quote from: Captain Caveman on October 17, 2006, 01:22:54 PM

saywhat

No kidding.  Going from uber violent video games to Antiques Roadshow does not compute.

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 04:04:38 PM »

Quote from: Captain Caveman on October 17, 2006, 01:22:54 PM

saywhat

That's the part that lost me too.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Old Negus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 06:39:16 PM »

What's wrong with Antiques Roadshow? Fun show.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 07:10:46 PM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 17, 2006, 01:12:33 PM

Untrue- if anything the PS3's HDD setup is better than MS's since the PS3 can take any 2.5" SATA drive so upgrading it should be much cheaper. 

what..you CAN detatch it?

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 07:27:27 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 17, 2006, 07:10:46 PM

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 17, 2006, 01:12:33 PM

what..you CAN detatch it?

Yep.  Don't ask me how, but I know it's possible.  Yet another argument on why anyone interested in the PS3 should be looking at the $500 version- 20 gigs will likely be fine for quite a while and you can just upgrade the HDD for a lot cheaper than $100 later if you need to. 
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 09:51:11 PM »

they are, but the 360 will send an SD signal down the component cables until you flick the switch. Two good reasons I can think of:

1) In case you have an EDTV, as component cables offer a clearer signal over composite and s-video
2) If you were sending a 720p or 1080i signal to a set that doesn't support it, you'd have to switch cables to be able to change it to the other HD method.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 10:26:49 PM »

Sooooooo- I finally hooked into Live today and thus far am pretty impressed. 

The interface is clean and simple, but I must say the dashboard in general is a bit overwhelming.  I've spent some time combing over it, but feel like there's still so much more to ascertain.  I've downloaded a couple of demos inlcuding SmashTV. Man I loved that game back in the day.

This leads to a question: What's the most ecconomical way to get MarketPlace Points?

I've added several of you to my friends list and would love to add some more. My Gamertag is SensuousLettuce.

My second question is: Why did I not have to give the 360 my WEP key in order for it to connect to live?  My router is secure...
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 19, 2006, 10:26:49 PM

My second question is: Why did I not have to give the 360 my WEP key in order for it to connect to live?  My router is secure...
If it's a wired connection, WEP doesn't come into play.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 11:05:57 PM »

Quote from: Laner on October 19, 2006, 10:52:18 PM

Well duh. Sheesh. I'm so stupid sometimes.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 11:55:45 PM »

I've added several of you to my friends list and would love to add some more. My Gamertag is SensuousLettuce.

icon_lol

Awesome Gamertag.  thumbsup
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 11:58:39 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 19, 2006, 11:05:57 PM

Quote from: Laner on October 19, 2006, 10:52:18 PM

Well duh. Sheesh. I'm so stupid sometimes.

LOL.  Nice work there.

gellar
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 02:47:46 AM »

This leads to a question: What's the most ecconomical way to get MarketPlace Points?

Your best bet is to go to Best Buy and pick up one of their Gamer Gift Cards - a special gift card in a CD case that says Gamer or Games on the front and has a $5 off coupon on the back for any videogame or accessory $19.99 or more.  Just put a few dollars on the gift card and then on your next transaction buy the Live MarketPlace card ($19.99 for 1600 points) and use the rebate coupon and the gift card.  This will get you 1600 MarketPlace points for $14.99 plus tax. 

Just remember to give them the rebate coupon first, otherwise they will end up having to void it out and likely have to call a manager for assistance.  Hell, chances are good they will need assistance anyway...this usually happens to me.

Sandwiches do fix everything.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 04:59:38 PM »

I continue to be impressed with the 360.  Dead Rising is a fun game and the dashboard is really neat.  The offerings on LIVE are far more limited than I expected, but whatever.

Is there a way to soft reboot?

In Dead Rising, there seems to be no way to go back out and load up the save game if you botch something.  Is there a soft reboot on the console a la PS2 and DSL? Or do I have to exit to dashboard and then go back in?

What's the point of Media Extender?  Why would I plug into my PC to watch TV through my PC/360 on my TV when I can just watch TV on my TV?

Is there a way to surf the web through Media Extender or is the sole functionality getting music on the 360 and viewing pictures?

Is there a snooze mode on Live where it logs you out after a certain period of time? It has only happened once, but I was playing Dead Rising and I got the pop up that I had disconnected.

Finally, is there a way to get more gamer pics without paying for them?
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2006, 05:19:49 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 22, 2006, 04:59:38 PM

Not that I know of, but you can startup or shutdown the console by holding the button for 3 seconds. 

Is there a snooze mode on Live where it logs you out after a certain period of time? It has only happened once, but I was playing Dead Rising and I got the pop up that I had disconnected.
No, you shouldn't get logged out of Live while playing a game for a certain amount of time or even when your console goes into "away" mode.  What likely happened was a hiccup in the service (they've been doing maintenance this week) or your internet connection. 

Some games (such as Kameo or PGR3) come with gamer pics.  There are some on Live that are available for free (certain games, TV shows and from media events) and you can 'unlock' some on the monthly OXM discs and upload them to your account. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2006, 05:25:11 PM »

I continue to be impressed with the 360.  Dead Rising is a fun game and the dashboard is really neat.  The offerings on LIVE are far more limited than I expected, but whatever.

Other than exiting out to the dashboard and hitting play game none that I know of.  Just hit the dashboard button once and then hit Y to go to dashboard.

In Dead Rising, there seems to be no way to go back out and load up the save game if you botch something.  Is there a soft reboot on the console a la PS2 and DSL? Or do I have to exit to dashboard and then go back in?
I don't have DR so I'm not sure what options you have.

What's the point of Media Extender?  Why would I plug into my PC to watch TV through my PC/360 on my TV when I can just watch TV on my TV?

Is there a way to surf the web through Media Extender or is the sole functionality getting music on the 360 and viewing pictures?
As far as I can tell it's so you can stream video , music and pictures to your 360.  You can play your own music oiff your PC in game.  And AFAIK it's only one way to the 360- you can't send stuff to your PC.  There's no web browser on the 360, and honestly I hope they never do release one.  I can just imagine some PS3 fanboy fraktard writing a virus to take down 360's (if that's possible)  icon_wink

Sometimes you'll just get randomly disconnected.  I had connection issues until I read a post on how to configure your router for optimal connection.  There's a thread somewhere in this forum started by Arkon on what to change.
I think some gamer pics are free on the Marketplace, you just have to scroll through the themes/pics section to see what there is.  You can also create your own Gamer pic with the XBL Camera, but only people on your friends list will be able to see it.

Oh, and I just got to ask..... Sensuous Lettuce???  Interesting tag  icon_biggrin

Because I can,
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 01:09:07 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 22, 2006, 05:25:11 PM

As far as I can tell it's so you can stream video , music and pictures to your 360.  You can play your own music oiff your PC in game.  And AFAIK it's only one way to the 360- you can't send stuff to your PC.  There's no web browser on the 360, and honestly I hope they never do release one.  I can just imagine some PS3 fanboy fraktard writing a virus to take down 360's (if that's possible)  icon_wink

Media Extender lets you share photos and music from your PC to your 360. Basically, it means you don't have to waste HDD space on the 360 for ripping music, just stream it from your PC.
If you want video, you need to have Windows XP Media Centre edition, and not all codecs work. Windows Vista (Ultimate edition, and possibly others) will have the same video streaming capabilities.

You can take a pic from your PC library and set it up as your wallpaper for every blade. (only one, can't set different pic AFAIK ... AsFarAsIKnow ATB  :slywink:)

The 360 is turned on remotely by powering on a controller (hit the X logo). It takes a second, you don't need to hold it down.
You CAN turn off a wireless controller OR the console & controller(s) by holding the X logo for 3 seconds at any time when it's on. A menu appears on the right side and you choose from there.
I don't use this option generally; the play-n-charge kit doesn't charge if you turn it off this way. Hit the power button instead (while the controllers are plugged in). You'll note their charge lights stay on. Once they've charged it goes out. The 360 is still considered OFF during this power-off charge time, and no fans are running.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 01:55:04 AM »

Quote from: Purge on October 23, 2006, 01:09:07 AM

The 360 is turned on remotely by powering on a controller (hit the X logo). It takes a second, you don't need to hold it down.
You CAN turn off a wireless controller OR the console & controller(s) by holding the X logo for 3 seconds at any time when it's on. A menu appears on the right side and you choose from there.
I don't use this option generally; the play-n-charge kit doesn't charge if you turn it off this way. Hit the power button instead (while the controllers are plugged in). You'll note their charge lights stay on. Once they've charged it goes out. The 360 is still considered OFF during this power-off charge time, and no fans are running.

confused

Is that an answer to a question I didn't ask?

confused
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 05:11:29 PM »

How do I start the free trial Gold membership on live that 'came with the 360'? 
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 06:32:42 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 23, 2006, 01:55:04 AM

confused
confused

No, I was correcting statements above, and then indicated best practice (as you WILL get tired of AA's... trust me.) The play-n-charge kit IS worth the coin.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 25, 2006, 05:11:29 PM

How do I start the free trial Gold membership on live that 'came with the 360'? 

Send me all of your monies, and I'll help you out.  :slywink:

shaggydoug
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 04:37:51 AM »

ATB,

Regarding your optical cable keeping on coming out....ummmm....speaking from experience which I blame on late night assembly (sometime around 2:30 am).....not that you would ever do anything like this.....but look at the end of the optical cable.  There is a little plastic condom like cover over the ends of these that must be removed first before you insert.  The optical cable will then snap into place.  And yes, the optical cable will still work with the clear plastic cover over it.

- shaggy

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 01:29:18 PM »

Quote from: shaggydoug on October 26, 2006, 04:37:51 AM

ATB,

Regarding your optical cable keeping on coming out....ummmm....speaking from experience which I blame on late night assembly (sometime around 2:30 am).....not that you would ever do anything like this.....but look at the end of the optical cable.  There is a little plastic condom like cover over the ends of these that must be removed first before you insert.  The optical cable will then snap into place.  And yes, the optical cable will still work with the clear plastic cover over it.

- shaggy

Thanks Shaggy, but that's definitely not it.  It's that the place where the cable fits in is just not machined very precisely.
coopasonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 01:33:41 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 25, 2006, 06:32:42 PM

confused
confused

No, I was correcting statements above, and then indicated best practice (as you WILL get tired of AA's... trust me.) The play-n-charge kit IS worth the coin.

After 9 months with the play'n'charge deal, I switched to the quick charge kit and an extra battery. My battery no longer holding a charge also helped me make the switch. I like it better this way, never tethered!

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 02:42:53 PM »

Quote from: coopasonic on October 26, 2006, 01:33:41 PM

Quote from: Purge on October 25, 2006, 06:32:42 PM

confused
confused

After 9 months with the play'n'charge deal, I switched to the quick charge kit and an extra battery. My battery no longer holding a charge also helped me make the switch. I like it better this way, never tethered!

If I were to do one or the other, the quick charge kit would be the way i go. I'm going to see how long regular batteries last and then decide...
IkeVandergraaf

RRoD FTL! F MS!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 04:21:51 PM »

FYI, the charger for the play'n'charge is a standard USB connection.  You can plug it into your computator and recharge it that way.  I turn off my 360 when I'm not using it, but I almost never turn off my PC.

Gamertag = IkeV
I KNOW DEEP IN MY NMIND THAT THIS DISGUSTING WEBSITE THAT IS OBIVOUSLY OPERATED BY HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUTS LIVING PURPOSELESS AND JOBLESS LIVES
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2006, 04:57:41 PM »

Quote from: IkeVandergraaf on October 26, 2006, 04:21:51 PM

FYI, the charger for the play'n'charge is a standard USB connection.  You can plug it into your computator and recharge it that way.  I turn off my 360 when I'm not using it, but I almost never turn off my PC.

Take that purge. Take it and like it!  er.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2006, 05:10:22 PM »

I have 2 play-n-charge kits,  and the charge station . I don't like the charge station as much as you need to plug it into an outlet, and if you were playing you'd need to wait for the battery to finish charging (if you didn't have a second battery to swap out).

You don't need your 360 on to charge using play-n-charge kit either.

Step 1: plug "tether" into controller and into 360 while 360 is on, or turn it on if it was off.
Step 2: turn off 360 by using the power button on the system itself. (tap once)
Step 3: look at your tether connection. The red charge light should still be on even though the system and controllers are off.

It will continue to charge until it's full, and then turn that function off.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 06:21:54 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 26, 2006, 05:10:22 PM

You don't need your 360 on to charge using play-n-charge kit either.

Step 1: plug "tether" into controller and into 360 while 360 is on, or turn it on if it was off.
Step 2: turn off 360 by using the power button on the system itself. (tap once)
Step 3: look at your tether connection. The red charge light should still be on even though the system and controllers are off.

It will continue to charge until it's full, and then turn that function off.

PWNED IKE. PWNED! 
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 06:35:15 PM »

The only down side to using the play and charge kit while the 360 is powered off is that the fan still runs and is loud. It's very distracting when I'm trying to watch TV or do something else while in the same room. I don't know if I have a 360 with a FAN OF DOOM or not, but this alone steered me to the charger.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: