http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 12:20:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: It's now 30 days until the next generation begins.   I've noticed a lot of shifting of opinions in the last 30 days back and forth.   Which console are you buying in November?
PS4 - 42 (32.3%)
Xbone - 15 (11.5%)
Both - 13 (10%)
Neither - 19 (14.6%)
Waiting until later - 41 (31.5%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2890 Days until launch. Which system are you getting?  (Read 35166 times)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2080 on: November 20, 2013, 07:56:40 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on November 20, 2013, 07:24:30 PM

Man, Purge, my eyes are glazing over.

Here's my current setup:

Cable box out --> Receiver Cable in
WD Live out --> Receiver Aux in
Receiver out HDMI to the TV

These are currently the only two inputs I switch between. What's my optimum config for the Xbox One, in layman's terms.  icon_biggrin

All HDMI?

Honestly, even though "Digital TV" is popular, the vast majority of TV programs aren't recorded in 5.1 - so it's not as big a deal for most people - also, home theaters are a drop in the bucket compared to sound bars and TV speaker use (sad but true).

So, the optimal setup would be:

Cable Box --HDMI--> XBONE --HDMI--> RECEIVER(1) --HDMI--> TV
WDLive ---- HDMI--------------------> RECEIVER(2)

There are other ways to skin this - you could have a second output for sound to go to the receiver, but it's going to complicate things and if this "BETA" thing works, good for them, good for you.

As to the "day one update" - the one released a week ago != (necessarily) mean it's the one coming out tomorrow night.

To avoid hardware problems like disk ejects, I think I'm going software-only. slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: November 20, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on November 20, 2013, 07:52:29 PM

Quote from: msduncan on November 20, 2013, 04:50:40 PM

Bottom line is, speaking from someone that has a PS4 and have been playing it all week, Xbone is pushing the envelope.   PS4 is essentially PS3 2.0.

saywhat

i'd say at least 2.5....

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: November 20, 2013, 07:59:38 PM »

To avoid hardware problems like disk ejects, I think I'm going software-only.

haven't been really reading the reviews (not much point), so bwuh?

Because I can,
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: November 20, 2013, 08:02:46 PM »

Thanks Purge,

That's what I was thinking, I just had to sit down and think about it for a second. I don't mind switching inputs between the WDLive and Xbox/Cable - the WDLive is used mostly for the kids' movies, and now that Netflix/Amazon Prime are accessible through the Xbox, I'll be using it even less.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2084 on: November 20, 2013, 08:03:41 PM »

It was a light-hearted jab back. biggrin
They're on damage control right now, which is to be expected with any failure rate.

If a single Xbone fails to boot, the lynch mob already has the torches ready. slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: November 20, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »

Quote from: Purge on November 20, 2013, 07:56:40 PM

Quote from: YellowKing on November 20, 2013, 07:24:30 PM

Man, Purge, my eyes are glazing over.

Here's my current setup:

Cable box out --> Receiver Cable in
WD Live out --> Receiver Aux in
Receiver out HDMI to the TV

These are currently the only two inputs I switch between. What's my optimum config for the Xbox One, in layman's terms.  icon_biggrin

All HDMI?

Honestly, even though "Digital TV" is popular, the vast majority of TV programs aren't recorded in 5.1 - so it's not as big a deal for most people - also, home theaters are a drop in the bucket compared to sound bars and TV speaker use (sad but true).

So, the optimal setup would be:

Cable Box --HDMI--> XBONE --HDMI--> RECEIVER(1) --HDMI--> TV
WDLive ---- HDMI--------------------> RECEIVER(2)

There are other ways to skin this - you could have a second output for sound to go to the receiver, but it's going to complicate things and if this "BETA" thing works, good for them, good for you.

As to the "day one update" - the one released a week ago != (necessarily) mean it's the one coming out tomorrow night.

To avoid hardware problems like disk ejects, I think I'm going software-only. slywink

Just to point out in case it's not obvious, by doing this you will not have any 5.1 sound for your Cable programming unless that Beta thing works.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: November 20, 2013, 08:26:02 PM »

Quote from: Purge on November 20, 2013, 07:47:57 PM

Problem is that the world is complex, and there are lots of different setups. Also, you'd have no sound overlay for things that are "snapped" (Skype, for instance) while watching / listening to the non-xbone audio source.

sadly, this appears to be one of the exceptions to snap.  From the polygon review:

It's worth mentioning that every app on Xbox One save for, bizarrely, Skype can also be snapped to the right side of the screen in a mini window,

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: November 20, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 20, 2013, 08:26:02 PM

Quote from: Purge on November 20, 2013, 07:47:57 PM

Problem is that the world is complex, and there are lots of different setups. Also, you'd have no sound overlay for things that are "snapped" (Skype, for instance) while watching / listening to the non-xbone audio source.

sadly, this appears to be one of the exceptions to snap.  From the polygon review:

It's worth mentioning that every app on Xbox One save for, bizarrely, Skype can also be snapped to the right side of the screen in a mini window,

Wait, isn't that exactly how they show it used in the various NFL commercials?
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: November 20, 2013, 08:30:35 PM »

Is that true? Unless it was just being upscaled by my receiver and I didn't realize it, I think most of the big networks broadcast at least their primetime shows in 5.1 as do the movie channels (HBO at least). As gellar points out, setting it up the way you advise would mean any movie/show watched on HBO wouldn't have surround sound.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: November 20, 2013, 08:41:11 PM »

Quote from: Ralph-Wiggum on November 20, 2013, 08:30:35 PM

Is that true? Unless it was just being upscaled by my receiver and I didn't realize it, I think most of the big networks broadcast at least their primetime shows in 5.1 as do the movie channels (HBO at least). As gellar points out, setting it up the way you advise would mean any movie/show watched on HBO wouldn't have surround sound.

It's absolutely not true. The vast majority of the primetime network shows and movies are 5.1. All of the premium channels are 5.1. All major sports are 5.1.

It's not a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2090 on: November 20, 2013, 08:53:13 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 20, 2013, 07:58:17 PM

Bottom line is, speaking from someone that has a PS4 and have been playing it all week, Xbone is pushing the envelope.   PS4 is essentially PS3 2.0.

saywhat

i'd say at least 2.5....

You could almost say it's a PS... 4?
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: November 20, 2013, 09:05:36 PM »

Both Albert Penello and Marc Whitten have confirmed (via Twitter) that 5.1 is available as an option, just needs to be enabled. Currently labeled beta due to some issues on certain set top boxes (assuming this may change with Day One patch or shortly thereafter). Marc Whitten stated the support FAQ is incorrect and will be corrected to reflect this option.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: November 20, 2013, 09:12:58 PM »

Bottom line is, speaking from someone that has a PS4 and have been playing it all week, Xbone is pushing the envelope.   PS4 is essentially PS3 2.0.

saywhat

Yeah I did the same thing. This seems to be the standard Xbone defense these days.  saywhat

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: November 20, 2013, 10:29:49 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on November 20, 2013, 04:08:23 PM

seeing the ign raw video makes me a bit bummed.  the voice commands don't appear to work any better than they did in Kinect 1.0.  in fact, it felt pretty much exactly what I remember with Kinect 1.0.  it seems like half of the time, the commands need to be repeated.  

From what I'm reading, there's a learning curve in figuring out how the Kinect wants to hear commands. If you just say "XboxForzaMotorsport5" it's not going to work and you're going to think it's non-responsive. You have to do a short pause after the Xbox to notify the unit you're about to issue the command. The IGN guy was running his words together quite often when it didn't respond. (Though I was surprised that even when he was running his words together it was still able to understand him quite often).

If you watch the video there were several times where the dude just wasn't using the right command. (For instance, saying "Xbox what's on MTV" before doing a Select).

Now I don't believe for a second that voice recognition is 100% perfect on the thing, but it is a machine and you can't blame it for not interpreting your intentions.
I'm not sure I agree with you unless by "running his words together" you mean "speaking naturally". As one review already mentioned you feel idiotic enough talking to your electronics, never mind having to do it slowly and clearly.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:13 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on November 20, 2013, 09:12:58 PM

Bottom line is, speaking from someone that has a PS4 and have been playing it all week, Xbone is pushing the envelope.   PS4 is essentially PS3 2.0.

saywhat

Yeah I did the same thing. This seems to be the standard Xbone defense these days.  saywhat

No.  It's truth.   The PS4 is a more powerful version of their last console.  It pushes no envelopes.  It's customization features are stripped out.  It essentially says 'ok we screwed up on the quirky proprietary stuff last time, so we are taking zero chances and going with standard tech for dev fast pure gaming machine.    Microsoft goes first on their announcement, and Sony immediately leaves all their push features at the alter to rot by cutting their voice/video integration in favor of a $100 undercut of Microsoft's price.

Right now, I can go to my PS3 and customize it more than I can my PS4.   I can also yell at it all day long, but unless I go to the store and buy something extra it's not going to respond to me.

And the Xbone requires no defense.   Look at the reviews:   The Bone is scoring equal or even a notch higher on every review I've read.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:55 PM »

Quote from: Canuck on November 20, 2013, 10:29:49 PM

Quote from: YellowKing on November 20, 2013, 04:08:23 PM

seeing the ign raw video makes me a bit bummed.  the voice commands don't appear to work any better than they did in Kinect 1.0.  in fact, it felt pretty much exactly what I remember with Kinect 1.0.  it seems like half of the time, the commands need to be repeated.  

From what I'm reading, there's a learning curve in figuring out how the Kinect wants to hear commands. If you just say "XboxForzaMotorsport5" it's not going to work and you're going to think it's non-responsive. You have to do a short pause after the Xbox to notify the unit you're about to issue the command. The IGN guy was running his words together quite often when it didn't respond. (Though I was surprised that even when he was running his words together it was still able to understand him quite often).

If you watch the video there were several times where the dude just wasn't using the right command. (For instance, saying "Xbox what's on MTV" before doing a Select).

Now I don't believe for a second that voice recognition is 100% perfect on the thing, but it is a machine and you can't blame it for not interpreting your intentions.
I'm not sure I agree with you unless by "running his words together" you mean "speaking naturally". As one review already mentioned you feel idiotic enough talking to your electronics, never mind having to do it slowly and clearly.

I would advise that you watch the gizmodo video.   The guy doesn't sound strange talking to his at all, and it works perfectly.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: November 20, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »

Quote from: Purge on November 20, 2013, 08:03:41 PM

They're on damage control right now, which is to be expected with any failure rate.

If a single Xbone fails to boot, the lynch mob already has the torches ready. slywink

At this point, the Bone could go with 100% success rate and someone out there is going to put down his Knack, hit one with a bat, and then come here to complain how the system couldn't even withstand a hit from a bat.

Have I pushed this the past three posts enough for the usual suspects to feign neutrality and say that despite three pages of pissing on Xbone reviews (which came out higher than PS4 reviews btw) that us Bone buyers are being defensive because of the absolute disaster of the past 24 hours?
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:29 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 20, 2013, 10:40:05 PM

At this point, the Bone could go with 100% success rate and someone out there is going to put down his Knack, hit one with a bat, and then come here to complain how the system couldn't even withstand a hit from a bat.

Have I pushed this the past three posts enough for the usual suspects to feign neutrality and say that despite three pages of pissing on Xbone reviews (which came out higher than PS4 reviews btw) that us Bone buyers are being defensive because of the absolute disaster of the past 24 hours?

You absolutely are defensive duncan.
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: November 20, 2013, 10:43:37 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on November 20, 2013, 09:05:36 PM

Both Albert Penello and Marc Whitten have confirmed (via Twitter) that 5.1 is available as an option, just needs to be enabled. Currently labeled beta due to some issues on certain set top boxes (assuming this may change with Day One patch or shortly thereafter). Marc Whitten stated the support FAQ is incorrect and will be corrected to reflect this option.

Ah the time old tradition of saying "Beta/Experimental" when a feature doesn't fully work or isn't fully tested.

Still, glad to hear it'll be fixed if/when I get one of these things.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: November 20, 2013, 10:46:10 PM »

Oh and ATB, I respectfully disagree on locking this thread.    This thread keeps the arguing encapsulated to one place.   Elsewhere on the forum things are very peaceful.  It's not like that in the internet wilds.
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2100 on: November 20, 2013, 10:59:03 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 20, 2013, 10:35:13 PM

saywhat

No.  It's truth.   The PS4 is a more powerful version of their last console.  It pushes no envelopes.  It's customization features are stripped out.  It essentially says 'ok we screwed up on the quirky proprietary stuff last time, so we are taking zero chances and going with standard tech for dev fast pure gaming machine.    Microsoft goes first on their announcement, and Sony immediately leaves all their push features at the alter to rot by cutting their voice/video integration in favor of a $100 undercut of Microsoft's price.

Right now, I can go to my PS3 and customize it more than I can my PS4.   I can also yell at it all day long, but unless I go to the store and buy something extra it's not going to respond to me.

And the Xbone requires no defense.   Look at the reviews:   The Bone is scoring equal or even a notch higher on every review I've read.

Compare the controllers: the DS4 is where they are pushing, even if just by a little bit, with integrated touchpad controls and built-in speaker and mic support. These are features that make more sense when it comes to games and some launch titles are already using it. Based on my time with the Xbone controller I'd say it's stayed still in terms of design, if not regressed due to the dainty thumbsticks and odd shoulder buttons. It does nothing new compared to the 360 controller.

Customization? You mean the UI? You're dissing the system because you can't use your own wallpaper? I'm sure we'll see considerable UI customization on both systems as the years go by. Not sure why this is such a big deal to you.

Voice commands? Virtually useless in many households due to the preponderance of families who consistently speak over each other. How many people REALLY use Siri? I'll be surprised if this is anything other than a novelty, especially due to how difficult it is to map to the myriad of speech patterns and vocal inflections in the world. I think the player recognition and automatic profile login is a much more compelling forward thinking feature by far.

As for the reviews of the consoles? I honestly think reviewing a console at launch is worthless. By no means is there anything available right now that expresses the potential of either of these systems.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: November 20, 2013, 11:04:07 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 20, 2013, 10:35:13 PM

saywhat

And the Xbone requires no defense.   Look at the reviews:   The Bone is scoring equal or even a notch higher on every review I've read.

Didn't you read the Engadget reviews? I believe you posted the PS4 one. You don't even need to read the review - just read the headline.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: November 20, 2013, 11:11:35 PM »

I also find it odd that (not necessarily on this forum, but on the internets in general) fans of xbox have gone from "yeah I have a PS3-i mean Netflix machine-but it's all about the games man. GAMES GAMES GAMES! If I want to watch a movie I'll turn on my PS3" to "It's all about the media capabilities man. All the PS4 can do is play games. It's basically a PS 3.5."
The reversal of opinion is intriguing.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: November 20, 2013, 11:11:38 PM »

[redacted]

had a YK moment lol

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: November 20, 2013, 11:21:29 PM »

the Vimeo vid posted earlier is much better at showing the system at it's best with the IGN comment somewhere much less.  fair enough.  let's get GT impressions on it before marking it a loss or not

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: November 21, 2013, 12:01:05 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on November 20, 2013, 11:11:35 PM

I also find it odd that (not necessarily on this forum, but on the internets in general) fans of xbox have gone from "yeah I have a PS3-i mean Netflix machine-but it's all about the games man. GAMES GAMES GAMES! If I want to watch a movie I'll turn on my PS3" to "It's all about the media capabilities man. All the PS4 can do is play games. It's basically a PS 3.5."

Ironic considering the PS3 turned out to be the better console last generation primarily because of the way it pushed the boundaries of media with Bluray.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: November 21, 2013, 12:02:12 AM »

Saw a Bone display model on the way home tonight, and it was sexy as hell.    The design is very modern and simple.   It was also smaller than I was led to believe by the internet lynch mob.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: November 21, 2013, 12:09:30 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 21, 2013, 12:02:12 AM

Saw a Bone display model on the way home tonight, and it was sexy as hell.    The design is very modern and simple.   It was also smaller than I was led to believe by the internet lynch mob.

Now I know you're smoking something. The Bone is a HUGE square box with very little design in it. Heck it looks like someone took an old desktop computer that was designed to have the monitor sit on top of it and painted it black then threw an Xbox symbol on the side. What exactly is sexy about that?

Edited to add that I couldn't care less what the machines look like, but to say it looks sexy and modern is just crazy.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2108 on: November 21, 2013, 12:11:05 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 21, 2013, 12:01:05 AM

Ironic considering the PS3 turned out to be the better console last generation primarily because of the way it pushed the boundaries of media with Bluray.

Yet it cost several Sony execs their jobs, including Kutaragi, and took them 6 years to pull out of the financial and PR tailspin the platform put them in. Meanwhile, the Wii and 360 at it's lunch for much of the cycle.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: November 21, 2013, 01:01:04 AM »

Quote from: Scraper on November 21, 2013, 12:09:30 AM

Saw a Bone display model on the way home tonight, and it was sexy as hell.    The design is very modern and simple.   It was also smaller than I was led to believe by the internet lynch mob.

Now I know you're smoking something. The Bone is a HUGE square box with very little design in it. Heck it looks like someone took an old desktop computer that was designed to have the monitor sit on top of it and painted it black then threw an Xbox symbol on the side. What exactly is sexy about that?

Edited to add that I couldn't care less what the machines look like, but to say it looks sexy and modern is just crazy.

I've said since the reveals that I loved the Bone design.   I never have been into Sony's style of making their consoles look oblong or oddly shaped.   The Bone is very elegant now that I've seen one in person.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: November 21, 2013, 01:09:41 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 20, 2013, 10:40:05 PM

well I do want my consoles to be bat resistant.  I also want them waterproof, microwave proof, to have the ability to protect me from a nuclear blast and also be gluten free.

Because I can,
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: November 21, 2013, 01:29:02 AM »

Just a reminder CeeKay.   My Xbone Kinect is going to be pointed directly at my bed.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: November 21, 2013, 01:38:27 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 21, 2013, 01:01:04 AM

I've said since the reveals that I loved the Bone design.   I never have been into Sony's style of making their consoles look oblong or oddly shaped.   The Bone is very elegant now that I've seen one in person.
I respect MSD's right to think that the Xbone is sexy. That is a subjective quality after all. Most of us and practically all of the reviews I have read would respectfully disagree however. On the other hand, who spends time looking at their console? I can barely recall what my PS3 looks like.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: November 21, 2013, 01:40:06 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on November 21, 2013, 01:38:27 AM

Quote from: msduncan on November 21, 2013, 01:01:04 AM

I respect MSD's right to think that the Xbone is sexy. That is a subjective quality after all. Most of us and practically all of the reviews I have read would respectfully disagree however. On the other hand, who spends time looking at their console? I can barely recall what my PS3 looks like.

I don't like the external brick though.   I'll give Sony major points for that.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: November 21, 2013, 01:50:55 AM »

To me, this is very elegant:

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: November 21, 2013, 01:52:52 AM »

I'm not sure I'd call that elegant, but once it is in the black glass caverns of my tv stand I'll never really see the form factor except for the glowing lights and the silver highlight of its electronic vagina.

biggrin

Because I can,
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: November 21, 2013, 01:54:54 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on November 21, 2013, 01:52:52 AM

I'm not sure I'd call that elegant, but once it is in the black glass caverns of my tv stand I'll never really see the form factor except for the glowing lights and the silver highlight of its electronic vagina.

biggrin

In person, it looks elegant.   Trust me.

You'll see Friday and as you rub it all over YK's bare chest, you will come to this thread and say that I was right.
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: November 21, 2013, 02:35:31 AM »

Ars Technica Xbox One review.

Bottom line: "Buy it if there are exclusives that appeal to you, not for the bells and whistles. Otherwise, save $100 and get a PS4."
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: November 21, 2013, 03:50:56 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 21, 2013, 12:01:05 AM

Funny - I used that as a reason to buy the PS3 but haven't played a BRD in probably over three years.

The PS3 turned out to be the better console (subjectively) because it had better games (subjectively). Also it didn't light on fire as much.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: November 21, 2013, 04:21:58 AM »

Quote from: Lee on November 21, 2013, 02:35:31 AM

Ars Technica Xbox One review.

Bottom line: "Buy it if there are exclusives that appeal to you, not for the bells and whistles. Otherwise, save $100 and get a PS4."

/Thread

smile

That is basically what it boils down to. If you are in love with MS exclusives, then you should by all means get an Xbox.

If not, save yourself $100 and get the system that plays all of the other games better, the PS4.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: