http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 01:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: It's now 30 days until the next generation begins.   I've noticed a lot of shifting of opinions in the last 30 days back and forth.   Which console are you buying in November?
PS4 - 42 (32.3%)
Xbone - 15 (11.5%)
Both - 13 (10%)
Neither - 19 (14.6%)
Waiting until later - 41 (31.5%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2890 Days until launch. Which system are you getting?  (Read 45450 times)
TiLT
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: October 31, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »

Quote from: Chrisoc13 on October 31, 2013, 04:21:23 PM

Yk I agree with you 100 percent.  I was actually laughing reading people's responses to your rumors. So predictable.  But of course people don't even see the humor in their responds.  Carry on club Sony.  Both systems will be great and successful.

Pro tip: Entering a thread with declarations of the type "haha, I laugh mockingly at one particular side in this discussion" isn't bound to make people take you seriously or respect your opinion.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 31, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »

I just don't get the Xboner need to get so defensive if news comes out that there are things the PS4 can do that the Xbone cannot.  Even if Xbone is forever behind the PS4 in terms of 1080p ability, the Xbone will still also always do things the PS4 cannot.

I bought a GameCube knowing it was less powerful than the Xbox and with way fewer games than the PS2, but I still was happy to have a GameCube and was glad I got to play its exclusives.   Going further back, I owned a Genesis instead of a SNES and loved it, despite the SNES being vastly more popular.  I also really liked playing SNES games at my friends' houses.

If the PS4 ends up being more powerful than the Xbone, so what?  If you still want one, go right ahead.  I think I want one so I can play Forza and Tits'n'Fall.  If I do get an Xbone first, I'll also likely buy some things like Call of Duty even knowing that people with a PS4 are playing the same game with three hundred and sixty more Ps.  So what?  Why get huffy when news comes out that the PS4 is probably better at some things?  Hell, the PS3 did some things better than the 360 but it didn't mean I felt attacked for preferring the 360.

Both systems have their pros and cons.  There's no need to take it personally just because something new in the Xbone's Con column comes to light.  It will still also have Pros.
Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 31, 2013, 08:15:21 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on October 31, 2013, 08:07:11 PM

Yk I agree with you 100 percent.  I was actually laughing reading people's responses to your rumors. So predictable.  But of course people don't even see the humor in their responds.  Carry on club Sony.  Both systems will be great and successful.

Pro tip: Entering a thread with declarations of the type "haha, I laugh mockingly at one particular side in this discussion" isn't bound to make people take you seriously or respect your opinion.

I wasn't worried about your opinion tilt. Just an observation that it was highly predictable.  The reaction to my post is surprising I will say. I'll probably just go away from gaming trend for a few years again though.  Thanks for the free pro tip.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: October 31, 2013, 08:16:55 PM »

Quote from: Chrisoc13 on October 31, 2013, 08:15:21 PM

Quote from: TiLT on October 31, 2013, 08:07:11 PM

I wasn't worried about your opinion tilt. Just an observation that it was highly predictable.  The reaction to my post is surprising I will say. I'll probably just go away from gaming trend for a few years again though.  Thanks for the free pro tip.

All right. Watch the door on your way out. It slams.
Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 31, 2013, 08:19:06 PM »

Charming as always tilt.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: October 31, 2013, 08:23:31 PM »

Thing is, if you weren't interested in opinion. Why did you even post? It's essentially a drive by posting just to stir up trouble, then try to laud yourself as some clever little boy to observing something that doesn't exist? In the stupid words of Tyler Durden: How's that working out for you, being clever?

You may not like the arguments going back and forth in the forum. But what you just tried to do is the kind of crap the places (like neogaf) we make fun of are filled with and known for. Drive by forum crap.

It may be getting a bit out of hand, but you know what? It's mostly kept to the appropriate topics here. Don't like it? Don't go into this topic and act all superior when you do.

On another topic. I wanted to put my money where my mouth was about 720p and 1080p, so I've set my monitors to the equivalent of 720p (1280x800 for my 19:10 aspect ratio monitors).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 08:27:53 PM by Turtle » Logged
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 31, 2013, 08:36:08 PM »

You guys are so cute in here with your little fanboy wars.  Quite the entertaining thread.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #687 on: October 31, 2013, 08:37:06 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 31, 2013, 08:23:31 PM

On another topic. I wanted to put my money where my mouth was about 720p and 1080p, so I've set my monitors to the equivalent of 720p (1280x800 for my 19:10 aspect ratio monitors).

Speaking of which, someone posted this awesome picture at NeoGAF today. It shows the resolutions used for various Call of Duty games on different platforms, and how they compare to each other. Click on it to see it in full size and make sure your browser doesn't adjust the zoom level automatically. As long as you do that, these boxes will represent the actual resolutions in terms of the amount of pixels they cover. It does strike home just how massive the difference between 720p and 1080 actually is, something that can be hard to compare over the internet in most ordinary situations due to a multitude of factors (most notably compression and a limit of 720p in most video players).

It also shows that no matter the resolutions of the Xbox One and PS4 versions, both are better than the resolutions on the old platforms anyway.

Not trying to stir up shit with this post. Just thought it was a great and informative picture worth sharing.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: October 31, 2013, 08:47:01 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 08:13:15 PM

I just don't get the Xboner need to get so defensive if news comes out that there are things the PS4 can do that the Xbone cannot.  Even if Xbone is forever behind the PS4 in terms of 1080p ability, the Xbone will still also always do things the PS4 cannot.

I bought a GameCube knowing it was less powerful than the Xbox and with way fewer games than the PS2, but I still was happy to have a GameCube and was glad I got to play its exclusives.   Going further back, I owned a Genesis instead of a SNES and loved it, despite the SNES being vastly more popular.  I also really liked playing SNES games at my friends' houses.

If the PS4 ends up being more powerful than the Xbone, so what?  If you still want one, go right ahead.  I think I want one so I can play Forza and Tits'n'Fall.  If I do get an Xbone first, I'll also likely buy some things like Call of Duty even knowing that people with a PS4 are playing the same game with three hundred and sixty more Ps.  So what?  Why get huffy when news comes out that the PS4 is probably better at some things?  Hell, the PS3 did some things better than the 360 but it didn't mean I felt attacked for preferring the 360.

Both systems have their pros and cons.  There's no need to take it personally just because something new in the Xbone's Con column comes to light.  It will still also have Pros.
your thoughtful and rational approach to the XB1/PS4 argument will not be tolerated.  

YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 31, 2013, 08:47:38 PM »

Wonderpug,

It hasn't been about getting mad that the PS4 can do things the Xbox can't. The defensiveness has come from the gleeful pile-on every time a negative was brought to light. And there were a LOT of negatives, because the internet AS A WHOLE - has had it in for the Xbox ever since E3.

It gets really irritating after awhile being told you're a fool for spending $500 on something. Or that your opinion of the features the Xbox offers is invalid because someone else has already decided those features are stupid.

It would be one thing if the PS4 buyers IN GENERAL could trumpet their choice without tearing the Xbox down and pissing on the ashes, but they seem incapable of doing so.

One thing I am definitely guilty of is bringing my frustration with the internet in general into this forum, and that was wrong of me. But it was directly in response to certain people who were displaying the same kind of tone I was seeing from other sites.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: October 31, 2013, 08:47:52 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 31, 2013, 08:36:08 PM

You guys are so cute in here with your little fanboy wars.  Quite the entertaining thread.

It's dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a fanboi.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: October 31, 2013, 08:50:28 PM »

The following doesn't mean I agree with what Chris said or how he said it - just as I don't agree with everything you've presented or how you've handled it.

But driving people off because you don't agree with their point of view serves to homogenize our community.

I disagree with that. Truthiness!

I do agree with YK's last post.

Source.

Spoiler for Hiden:
See? Good natured ribbing. slywink biggrin biggrin biggrin

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 31, 2013, 08:52:03 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 31, 2013, 08:50:28 PM

But driving people off because you don't agree with their point of view serves to homogenize our community.

yeah, and we don't need to come out of the closet!

Spoiler for Hiden:
slywink

Because I can,
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #693 on: October 31, 2013, 08:52:51 PM »

K, who the F*** is Hiden?

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 31, 2013, 08:53:27 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 31, 2013, 08:52:51 PM

K, who the F*** is Hiden?

he's a Belgian.

Because I can,
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: October 31, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 31, 2013, 08:47:52 PM

Quote from: The Grue on October 31, 2013, 08:36:08 PM

It's dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a fanboi.

What I figure is that this will be the last time we get to do this, so might as well embrace it. I'm fairly certain there won't be a traditional round of consoles in 5-8 years. PCs and Tablets/Phones will finally overtake it all by then, in some form.

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 08:47:38 PM

Wonderpug,

It hasn't been about getting mad that the PS4 can do things the Xbox can't. The defensiveness has come from the gleeful pile-on every time a negative was brought to light. And there were a LOT of negatives, because the internet AS A WHOLE - has had it in for the Xbox ever since E3.

It gets really irritating after awhile being told you're a fool for spending $500 on something. Or that your opinion of the features the Xbox offers is invalid because someone else has already decided those features are stupid.

It would be one thing if the PS4 buyers IN GENERAL could trumpet their choice without tearing the Xbox down and pissing on the ashes, but they seem incapable of doing so.

One thing I am definitely guilty of is bringing my frustration with the internet in general into this forum, and that was wrong of me. But it was directly in response to certain people who were displaying the same kind of tone I was seeing from other sites.

Huh, reminds me of the situation 7 years ago. slywink Do a search of posts back from that time, if they're still around and it's exactly the same from the people that are now probably on the receiving end if they're still around.

Sony had their turn, with good reason to be slagged as they were, and they were okay in the end. MS can take it as well, and they also deserve it, so they'll also be fine if they handle things right (and throw the usual amount of money at the problem, as they are doing already).

You're right, it is about games. And this situation will force MS to put money where their mouth is and make more games for everyone to enjoy. What's more, they'll keep it for longer than they did 360 stuff.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:02:25 PM by Turtle » Logged
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: October 31, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »

So we haven't learned anything from 7 years ago?

I did. I'm not married anymore.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 31, 2013, 09:07:44 PM »

yes, we learned that Obama is evil.

Because I can,
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 31, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on October 31, 2013, 08:53:33 PM

PCs and Tablets/Phones will finally overtake it all by then, in some form.

Man, I really hope not.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: October 31, 2013, 09:12:01 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 31, 2013, 09:10:09 PM

Man, I really hope not.

I don't think tablets/phones will replace game consoles. Them becoming more popular does not preclude game consoles still being popular.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 31, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 31, 2013, 09:12:01 PM

Man, I really hope not.

I don't think tablets/phones will replace game consoles. Them becoming more popular does not preclude game consoles still being popular.

I think we have time for at least one more console war, Apple vs MS vs Sony vs Phantom!

Because I can,
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 31, 2013, 09:16:01 PM »

Wonderpug,

Well to be fair, Microsoft did kinda shit on all us gamers with their original policies.  It's awesome that they've backpedaled on the bad stuff, otherwise I wouldn't even be considering the console.  I thought I'd hold a grudge longer, but just like I can't quit EA games or Ubisoft games despite absolutely despising the companies, I can't stay mad at MS when they have all these purty exclusives I really want access to.  But I can relate to people who are still holding that grudge.

As for the general internet piling on, I guess it's just more fun to be Nelson and repeatedly point and laugh as MS continues to make missteps than it is to try and comment on Sony continuing to not screw things up.  "This week, Sony didn't F anything up!" isn't a compelling headline.  The recent stuff with Sony restrictions on the PS4 as a media center are their first foible in a long while, it seems.

I will say that it is a little weird that MS is (generally) getting blasted for securing last minute exclusivity for Titan Fall rather than the Xbone getting praised for having one of the most compelling next-gen exclusives.  I mean, I get that it sucks that the game almost was going to be cross-platform, but I don't see exclusivity money changing hands at the 11th hour being all that different than money changing hands at the 1st hour.  Well, other than it probably cost MS a lot more to do it this way.  Whoever made that call deserves a raise, though.  The move is working on me.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 31, 2013, 09:17:50 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 31, 2013, 09:13:30 PM

Man, I really hope not.

I think we have time for at least one more console war, Apple vs MS vs Sony vs Phantom!

Do I lose my tech cred for not knowing what Phantom is?
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 31, 2013, 09:19:57 PM »

Man, I really hope not.

Oculus Rift is going to make tablets and next-gen console gaming obsolete. slywink  I think they'll all coexist, of course, but from seeing the videos of how people react when they try the Rift for the first time, I do think to some degree it's going to be a next next-gen release while the next-gen is just getting rolling.  Unless someone at Oculus screws things up with pricing or marketing, people are going to go bananas for this the way they did when the Wii came out.
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 31, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 09:16:01 PM

The move is working on me.

Yeah, assuming there aren't other reasons to not get XBO, I will likely pick one up on March 11th, assuming Titanfall lives up to the hype as well.  I normally always get consoles on launch day, but MS really turned me off of the product between what I feel is their decline of the 360 in the last couple of years and the stuff they attempted to pull for this.  That being said, I do love games, so this will likely be the thing that has me buy the product, again assuming they don't pull a red ring of death fiasco again or something similar.

The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: October 31, 2013, 09:21:30 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 09:19:57 PM

Man, I really hope not.

Oculus Rift is going to make tablets and next-gen console gaming obsolete. slywink  I think they'll all coexist, of course, but from seeing the videos of how people react when they try the Rift for the first time, I do think to some degree it's going to be a next next-gen release while the next-gen is just getting rolling.  Unless someone at Oculus screws things up with pricing or marketing, people are going to go bananas for this the way they did when the Wii came out.
We know Sony is working on one of these, though.  You have to have something power the graphics in the VR and a console is just as good a thing to be able to do it.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: October 31, 2013, 09:22:53 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 09:19:57 PM

Unless someone at Oculus screws things up with pricing or marketing, people are going to go bananas for this the way they did when the Wii came out.

I suspect it's going to be too expensive for most people, at least right away. The price will likely be the same as or higher than what we're paying for these new consoles. That's my impression at least.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 31, 2013, 09:24:10 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on October 31, 2013, 09:17:50 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on October 31, 2013, 09:13:30 PM

Man, I really hope not.

Do I lose my tech cred for not knowing what Phantom is?

it's an old legend.

Because I can,
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 31, 2013, 09:28:59 PM »

forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 31, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »

Feh, I remember the Atari *Vision wars

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 31, 2013, 10:56:22 PM »

Quote from: Chrisoc13 on October 31, 2013, 07:49:33 PM

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha
Two posts in a row with absolutely no worthwhile content. You're on a roll!
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 31, 2013, 11:06:10 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 09:16:01 PM

I will say that it is a little weird that MS is (generally) getting blasted for securing last minute exclusivity for Titan Fall rather than the Xbone getting praised for having one of the most compelling next-gen exclusives.  I mean, I get that it sucks that the game almost was going to be cross-platform, but I don't see exclusivity money changing hands at the 11th hour being all that different than money changing hands at the 1st hour.  Well, other than it probably cost MS a lot more to do it this way.  Whoever made that call deserves a raise, though.  The move is working on me.
I can understand the feeling of this. It's like MS came in with their big wads of "cash" and stole a game. I'm sure that's not fair but it's easy to feel that way because of "evil MS". I'm sure Sony must do the same thing. I mean how did they get exclusives from Naughty Dog or Demon's Souls? Did the drop fat stacks of cash? In a way it's good on MS I guess. I mean, surely Sony had an equal opportunity to buy exclusivity of Titanfall. Perhaps MS was just quicker to see the opportunity?
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 31, 2013, 11:27:45 PM »

There's two types of third party exclusives really.  There's the good ones where the company basically helps fund a game that wouldn't get made otherwise, like Bayonetta 2 on Wii U, or Dead Rising 3 on the XB1 (at least that's the impression I've gotten from Capcom), and then there's the shitty ones where a company pays out to prevent a game that would be on multiple platforms from being able to.  Pretty much all the players do both types, but I'd really rather see more of the first and less of the second.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:30:57 AM by forgeforsaken » Logged
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 01, 2013, 12:20:53 AM »

I feel like this thread would be a lot more cordial if Purge would just learn to smile a little.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 01, 2013, 01:38:38 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on October 31, 2013, 10:56:22 PM

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha
Do I have to know what club Sony is to be in it?  What if I'm currently in club Xbox, have a PS3 too, will be purchasing a launch PS4, and will be keeping an eye on how the Xbox1 does after launch?  What am I permitted to say without being permanently placed into a club?  If I'm in a club, is it like a gang, blood in blood out?  Or can I leave freely?  Does someone else put me in a club against my will, or is it voluntary?  This club thing sounds very draconian.  Who's in charge of the club admittance policy?   
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 01, 2013, 01:39:17 AM »

What I see in the talk about the consoles is;

XBone Rez issues  finger   finger   finger

Sony can't play MP3's but a tweet says we will mention it to dev team  thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

XBone has exclusive titles  finger  finger  finger

Sony has exclusive titles Yay! Naughty Dog is awesome!   thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 01, 2013, 01:56:08 AM »

Wonderpug,

Has anyone called anyone a fool here for buying a console?  Or that opinions are invalid?  This is what I'm not getting in this "fanboi" argument.  It just seems hyper defensive to me.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 01, 2013, 02:22:55 AM »

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha

Let's review the gameplan team:

1.  Post positive PS4 news.   (this is 100% ok and I'm totally for it, the only one on the list I'm good with)
2.  Post negative Xbone news
3.  Jump at the chance to dive into discussion about how negative the news is for Xbone even though you aren't buying one
4.  Pretend to be 'non partisan' and innocent.   I mean the other people that think you are shitting on their console of choice are overly sensitive after all.     They are obviously either ignorant or overreacting.  
5.  Throw a post up to demonstrate your superior and magnanimous stature and position of 'neutrality'
6.  Discredit or dismiss any opposing opinions.
7.  News clearly positive for the Xbone and against your theme?   Ask for source.
8.  Source good?    Say it really isn't that important anyway.... not a big deal to you.    Meh.
9.  Get called on being asinine about fanboi tactics?   Accuse person of adding no value, being too sensitive, being part of the problem, or just toss virtual hands up and say 'hey I'm just being a totally neutral and cool dude here!   Don't look at me! "
10.  Accuse accusers of being 'crazy', 'adding no value', 'hey look!  people are rolly eyeing you'
11.  Virtual high five other club members and continue back to 1

And no, this isn't directed only at Canuck.   I'm NOT going to get into the business of naming names, like Canuck, Forgeforsaken, Tilt..........
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:25:01 AM by msduncan » Logged
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 01, 2013, 02:25:02 AM »

Can't you understand that because some people did it on a completely different forum that we're all guilty of it? smile
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 01, 2013, 02:29:11 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on November 01, 2013, 02:22:55 AM

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha

Let's review the gameplan team:

1.  Post positive PS4 news.   (this is 100% ok and I'm totally for it, the only one on the list I'm good with)
2.  Post negative Xbone news
3.  Jump at the chance to dive into discussion about how negative the news is for Xbone even though you aren't buying one
4.  Pretend to be 'non partisan' and innocent.   I mean the other people that think you are shitting on their console of choice are overly sensitive after all.     They are obviously either ignorant or overreacting.  
5.  Throw a post up to demonstrate your superior and magnanimous stature and position of 'neutrality'
6.  Discredit or dismiss any opposing opinions.
7.  News clearly positive for the Xbone and against your theme?   Ask for source.
8.  Source good?    Say it really isn't that important anyway.... not a big deal to you.    Meh.
9.  Get called on being asinine about fanboi tactics?   Accuse person of adding no value, being too sensitive, being part of the problem, or just toss virtual hands up and say 'hey I'm just being a totally neutral and cool dude here!   Don't look at me! "
10.  Accuse accusers of being 'crazy', 'adding no value', 'hey look!  people are rolly eyeing you'
11.  Virtual high five other club members and continue back to 1

And no, this isn't directed only at Canuck.   I'm NOT going to get into the business of naming names, like Canuck, Forgeforsaken, Tilt..........
Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: