http://gamingtrend.com
April 18, 2014, 10:38:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: It's now 30 days until the next generation begins.   I've noticed a lot of shifting of opinions in the last 30 days back and forth.   Which console are you buying in November?
PS4 - 42 (32.3%)
Xbone - 15 (11.5%)
Both - 13 (10%)
Neither - 19 (14.6%)
Waiting until later - 41 (31.5%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2890 Days until launch. Which system are you getting?  (Read 35210 times)
forgeforsaken
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 31, 2013, 01:01:52 AM »

Never even saw some of those, and some of those have been confirmed.  The Titanfall PS4 one WAS true until recently, Respawn's tweets confirm that pretty much, but the deal changed, but it was true at the time.
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 31, 2013, 01:20:18 AM »

Just thought of something --  even if that launch day patch that Hetz downloaded is legit (and if it was I was going to do the same thing), he won't be able to put it on a USB drive to install it.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 31, 2013, 01:26:11 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on October 31, 2013, 01:20:18 AM

Just thought of something --  even if that launch day patch that Hetz downloaded is legit (and if it was I was going to do the same thing), he won't be able to put it on a USB drive to install it.
You can.

Will I be able to install system software update 1.50 via a USB drive?

Yes, you will be able to download the firmware to your PC and transfer it to PS4 using a USB memory stick. However, to use the USB method the first time you take PS4 out of the box and before installing system software update 1.50, you’ll need to enable safe mode. When PS4 is powered off, press and hold the Power Button for seven seconds to enter safe mode. Note: Users should only update using official files downloaded from PlayStation.com.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: October 31, 2013, 01:41:44 AM »

Quote from: Canuck
Purge is decidedly a supporter of the Xbone but he just let's all the talk bounce off of him and posts as good as he gets.

I can't tell if that's kudos or indictment. Tongue

I am a supporter in that I've put money down on both - beyond money for the products, I have no investment in either company.

As for PC support, Sony has made no promises that I'm aware of that they are "working on" bringing full drivers to PC - I wouldn't get my hopes up that the extra features of the controller will be available for PC games.

It simply works as any other generic controller. If you have found otherwise, please link your sources - I'm debating on whether or not to keep it for the PC alone - From what I recall, the Xbox One controller will have native Windows (8x) support - at least via USB. My love for both is close enough that I'd be satisfied with either (even as a standard controller). But if one or the other had added features (XBox chat integration, etc, or lightbar, speaker and touchpad integration) I'm going to go that route.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: October 31, 2013, 01:45:11 AM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on October 31, 2013, 01:26:11 AM

Just thought of something --  even if that launch day patch that Hetz downloaded is legit (and if it was I was going to do the same thing), he won't be able to put it on a USB drive to install it.
You can.

Yes, you will be able to download the firmware to your PC and transfer it to PS4 using a USB memory stick. However, to use the USB method the first time you take PS4 out of the box and before installing system software update 1.50, you’ll need to enable safe mode. When PS4 is powered off, press and hold the Power Button for seven seconds to enter safe mode. Note: Users should only update using official files downloaded from PlayStation.com.

Well that's a good thing.

RE: Streaming - I don't think either XB1 or PS4 are looking to make bootleggers happy. Both host streaming services. It's business.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: October 31, 2013, 01:53:07 AM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 12:48:05 AM

Hell, what else are we going to do while waiting for these things to come out?

make fun of Belgians?

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 31, 2013, 02:06:17 AM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on October 31, 2013, 01:26:11 AM

You can.

Ok good.  They must have just been referring to using a USB as a storage drive the same way Xbox 360 allows
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 31, 2013, 03:29:19 AM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken on October 30, 2013, 10:15:51 PM

In regards to MP3s, they are listening

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Glad to hear they are listening! It's nowhere near a deal breaker for me....but it would be nice to have.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 31, 2013, 05:04:02 AM »

I wonder if they'll also listen regarding use of hard disks. I've got a 1TB that I'm going to need to stick somewhere if I do decide to upgrade.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #649 on: October 31, 2013, 05:16:55 AM »

Quote from: Canuck on October 31, 2013, 05:04:02 AM

I wonder if they'll also listen regarding use of hard disks. I've got a 1TB that I'm going to need to stick somewhere if I do decide to upgrade.

I suspect it might have something to do with transfer speeds. Having games installed on external drives would risk reducing performance in a way that could lead to bugs or other serious issues with gameplay. At least you can upgrade the internal drive.

I'm not going to go spend the time to find every rumor that has been discredited. But here's a sample:

- Xbox 12gb RAM upgrade
- Xbox games will be more expensive than PS4 games
- Titanfall is coming to PS4
- Family sharing limited to 45 minute demos
- Used game fees
- OS issues
- Discrete GPU
- November 27 release date
- Number of launch countries
- Kinect spying
..... The list goes on.

I haven't even heard of a lot of those, and some of these haven't even been discredited. Some of them were true at one point but were changed for some reason or another. Many others have never been mentioned on this forum to the best of my knowledge, making your choice to pull them out as an example of the misinformation around here curious at best. The only ones in that list I'll give you  are:

- OS issues (only in that there's now two sides to the sources, including an official Microsoft source. It has still not been discredited, and might not be for years)
- November 27 release date, if you're actually talking about the October release date for PS4. That is the most infamously wrong rumor that "everyone" believed for this console launch. Heck, even gaming sites like GameTrailers planned their schedules around it. It was a rumor that hurt CBOAT's credibility among those who don't know much about him. He's a Microsoft insider without inside knowledge of the goings-on at Sony. He heard something at Microsoft about Sony that he thought was true, and fucked up.
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 31, 2013, 05:17:29 AM »

I'm not going to go spend the time to find every rumor that has been discredited. But here's a sample:

- Xbox 12gb RAM upgrade
- Xbox games will be more expensive than PS4 games
- Titanfall is coming to PS4
- Family sharing limited to 45 minute demos
- Used game fees
- OS issues
- Discrete GPU
- November 27 release date
- Number of launch countries
- Kinect spying
..... The list goes on.

That's quite a list although I guess I was thinking about more of the recent rumors which do far have been fairly prescient. Also I'm not sure some of those rumors that you listed were actually discredited.
For example, Titanfall. If it was originally exclusive for the life of the title then why didn't they just say that right from the beginning? It's obvious that a second payment precluded the PS4 from getting it.
Was 45 minute game demos and used game fees discredited or was it just backtracked by MS? OS issues seem to be very much up in the air still for both consoles. Nov 27 launch date was only off by a mere 5 days. I never suspected any Kinect spying but I think MS has definitely relented a lot in allowing it to be turned off.
All in all, I would say that the insiders have given us some pretty accurate information this time around.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #651 on: October 31, 2013, 06:31:09 AM »

I've been following many of those rumors, let me break those down:

- The XB1 extra memory was never taken seriously, by anyone at all. News sites reported it just to get clicks which seemed to get some legitimacy. Where the confusion came is was some forum goer took a look at a XB1 devkit PC, and noticed it has 12GB memory in the PC, so he started the extra memory rumor. Everyone with even a tiny bit of sense didn't believe in, in fact some developers came into the discussion to say that the reason why devkits have 12gb was so that you had extra memory to run all the debugging and developer tools.

- I didn't even hear about the idea of XB1 games costing more. I don't think anyone took that seriously. Again, certain sites, probably kotaku and less known blogs posted this up to get clicks. I do recall rumors of the overall next gen games costing more though.

- Titan fall was slated for a 1 year exclusivity. They had actually started PS4 porting when they got word.

- Family sharing was never, ever announced officially or shown in any official documents. It was only after everything was scrapped and gone did little documents pop up indicating the existance of family share. Which is why I think it's all bunk. While they may have planned some kind of family sharing, if they didn't officially announce it, it would have inevitably changed from the papers presented. There's scores of design documents for games that never saw the retail release and have all sorts of wondrous features plotted out in technical detail, and people can point to that and saw it would have been some wonderful thing. But people can say anything about the dead without having to worry about testing it.

- XB1 did basically have a buy up program for used games. That was the "fee."

- XB1 does have a more limited number of launch countries. Not sure how much currently, but it was far fewer than expected even now. I forget where, but the country from which The Witcher 3 devs were from won't even get to play it.

- There were documents from MS itself about scary stuff like the kinect looking around the room for stuff to base advertising on. I think that was the basis for much of the rumors. The spying rumors will be nothing but a rumor until someone uses byte snooping software on an XB1 after release.

The main inaccurate rumor I've posed was the PS4 release being, I forget exactly when, but waaay earlier than what was announced. So I, and that leaker was wrong. On the other hand, there's 2 DS4 controllers on my desk right now, and people are buying PS4 games and accessories already.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 31, 2013, 10:39:34 AM »

The main reason you see so many Xbone rumors is that Maggot never put "the rumors are put to rest" in the Xbone thread title the way Ridah did for the PS4 thread.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 31, 2013, 11:17:43 AM »

Somebody asks for examples then discredits them all - why am I not surprised.

Just because some of you didn't hear about them doesn't mean they didn't exist. Again, this information is freely available on the internet.

As far as confirmed or not, you guys can spin them however you want (and in some cases, you've taken the rumor I posted and turned it into a completely different rumor which you then discredit, which is bizarre).

However, I'm done spending time doing legwork (on demand) by people who don't trust me only to have my legwork dismissed without those people justifying their dismissal (or inaccurately refuting it).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:19:26 AM by YellowKing » Logged
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #654 on: October 31, 2013, 11:23:08 AM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 11:17:43 AM

Just because some of you didn't hear about them doesn't mean they didn't exist. Again, this information is freely available on the internet.

You're trying to make us out as responsible for any rumor that circulates on the internet? How does that work?
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 31, 2013, 11:56:33 AM »

There's a difference between rumors from reputable sources and those from folks just making shit up.  Generally the stuff that's been posted here has been the former, and many of us have made a point to detail the source and their history of accuracy.   I mean YK you really are doing some gymnastics lately.   Are there all kinds if crazy rumors that are bullshit on the internet,yes,  have most of the rumors posted here by members turned out to be accurate, yes,
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 31, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »

You're trying to make us out as responsible for any rumor that circulates on the internet? How does that work?

I don't even know what that means.

I simply stated many of the rumors around the Xbox One have been discredited or overblown. That is a fact. Anyone with internet access can go research that for themselves.

You guys are the ones trying to move the goalposts. "Oh well that rumor wasn't widely believed at the time." "Oh well that was true at one point then it was untrue then it was true again." "Oh well we're only talking about recent rumors. " "Oh, I mean we're only talking about rumors that people on this site posted."

I made a statement, and I've backed up that statement. And it's a statement that anyone with some time on their hands can go research independently for themselves, just as I did. No gymnastics required.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: October 31, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 12:31:09 PM

I made a statement, and I've backed up that statement.

You did, but I don't think any of us know why you made that statement. I mean, it has nothing to do with us. What are you trying to prove?

When you talked about now being able to "disregard all these rumors", the unsaid words were "that you've been spreading around". Or so we thought. If you were talking about other sites, you should have said so to avoid confusion. I'm not going to stand here and defend every idiot with a theory on the internet. They can do that for themselves.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 31, 2013, 12:59:38 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 11:17:43 AM

Somebody asks for examples then discredits them all - why am I not surprised.

As far as confirmed or not, you guys can spin them however you want (and in some cases, you've taken the rumor I posted and turned it into a completely different rumor which you then discredit, which is bizarre).

However, I'm done spending time doing legwork (on demand) by people who don't trust me only to have my legwork dismissed without those people justifying their dismissal (or inaccurately refuting it).

Yellow, what are you expecting here?  You list a bunch of rumors and expect everyone to just go with it?  They were discredited because they could be discredited. 

You make statements like "In this thread alone we saw rumors and gossip against the Xbox posted over and over, but whenever a piece of good Xbox news was posted from official sources there was an outcry for proof and sources" which others don't actually think are accurate claims.  Then you complain about having to do legwork "on demand" when the burden of proof is on you. 

If I'm in a conversation with a friend, and they make some big statement of purported fact, I will, in fact, ask them where they heard that.  Sources are important because otherwise I could say I heard that Microsoft is going to charge a rental fee if you want to use the Xbone controller with your PC.  This is why those crazy rumors that you've been reading elsewhere (and attributing to us) are happening.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 31, 2013, 03:34:06 PM »

No audio CDs??  Well then my 1990's self won't be able to travel into the present day and listen to his music!!
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: October 31, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »

Remote play only works inside your house

Sony has very quietly been releasing a series of negative bits of news about PS4 over the past few days.    There has not been much fanfare about any of it.

-- USB and external storage not allowed
-- Restricted Remote play

This second bit is very disappointing to me.   I was hoping this would finally live up to it's potential.
Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 31, 2013, 04:21:23 PM »

Yk I agree with you 100 percent.  I was actually laughing reading people's responses to your rumors. So predictable.  But of course people don't even see the humor in their responds.  Carry on club Sony.  Both systems will be great and successful.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: October 31, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on October 31, 2013, 04:05:33 PM

That's not quite what is being said. What they're really saying, though they're using very casual language, is that you need a low latency, reasonably high-bandwidth connection (and probably an open port in your home network) for it to work as advertised. This makes sense since most games will require very low latency to be playable at all.

I believe they've actually talked about this before. The first version of remote play for the PS4 would be meant for home networks, but with the Gaikai rollout next year the functionality should expand to let you use it elsewhere. I'm taking this from memory, so I might be wrong.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2013, 04:28:38 PM »

Sony has very quietly been releasing a series of negative bits of news about PS4 over the past few days.    There has not been much fanfare about any of it.

This second bit is very disappointing to me.   I was hoping this would finally live up to it's potential.

I don't know, it was always my impression that you had to be on the same network to play games on your VITA.  I think the next logical step is to bypass the ps4 altogether when playing VITA and use the cloud instead.  You register with SONY showing you own whatever game.  Any games you play on the PS4 gets saved in the cloud.  Then when you are away from the PS4 you pull out your Vita and the game and save games stream to the VITA and play via cloud computing.  That way you don't have to rely on possibly shitty network connections in your house or wherever you are at.  You have SONY as the host, and the only possible bottleneck would be what wi-fi you are using.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2013, 04:36:27 PM »

Quote from: naednek on October 31, 2013, 04:28:38 PM

I don't know, it was always my impression that you had to be on the same network to play games on your VITA.  I think the next logical step is to bypass the ps4 altogether when playing VITA and use the cloud instead.  You register with SONY showing you own whatever game.  Any games you play on the PS4 gets saved in the cloud.  Then when you are away from the PS4 you pull out your Vita and the game and save games stream to the VITA and play via cloud computing.  That way you don't have to rely on possibly shitty network connections in your house or wherever you are at.  You have SONY as the host, and the only possible bottleneck would be what wi-fi you are using.

I think your hammer hit closer to the nail than mine did with that answer. slywink

Remote Play is probably only meant as a stopgap solution until we get the full Gaikai service, a secondary solution for those cases when Gaikai might not work. Playstation is slowly going to turn into a service where the device you're using is of less importance.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 31, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »

Quote from: Chrisoc13 on October 31, 2013, 04:21:23 PM

Yk I agree with you 100 percent.  I was actually laughing reading people's responses to your rumors. So predictable.  But of course people don't even see the humor in their responds.  Carry on club Sony.  Both systems will be great and successful.

Jesus christ, stop with the club Sony shit.  I'm eventually buying both consoles, thought I was going to get the PS4 first, now I'm leaning toward getting the Xbone first.  Is that enough to put me in Club Bipartisan?  Turtle's response to YK's list was spot on.
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 31, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »

Quote from: Chrisoc13 on October 31, 2013, 04:21:23 PM

FFS it has nothing to do with being pro-Sony or anti-MS it has to do with reputable sources and credible rumors v things that some dweeb pulls out their ass, and what do you know most of the credible rumors from reputable sources have in fact been confirmed.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: October 31, 2013, 05:09:53 PM »

Quote from: naednek on October 31, 2013, 04:28:38 PM

It was to my understanding that SONY was prepared to allow streaming of any digital game while it was installing, and that tech was being leveraged for VITA remote play in the way Ken described it. In fact, I recall a commercial from TGS.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 31, 2013, 05:12:29 PM »

It is still cool to belong to Club Nintendo, right? I still have a ton of gold coins...

Because I can,
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: October 31, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 31, 2013, 05:09:53 PM

It was to my understanding that SONY was prepared to allow streaming of any digital game while it was installing, and that tech was being leveraged for VITA remote play in the way Ken described it. In fact, I recall a commercial from TGS.

Yeah, I remember that too. I'm not quite sure what their plans are at this point, as they haven't said all that much about the Gaikai functionality for a while.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 31, 2013, 05:33:10 PM »

Quote from: TiLT
When you talked about now being able to "disregard all these rumors", the unsaid words were "that you've been spreading around". Or so we thought. If you were talking about other sites, you should have said so to avoid confusion. I'm not going to stand here and defend every idiot with a theory on the internet. They can do that for themselves.

I didn't think there would be any confusion, since previous posts had been talking about the tone of the war in general. In fact, my statement was referring to rumors in general, which is why I specified in the next sentence "In this thread alone.............." Even afterwards I stated that I was reading rumors on n4g every day. I don't know how much clearer I can get.

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 31, 2013, 07:29:36 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 31, 2013, 05:12:29 PM

It is still cool to belong to Club Nintendo, right? I still have a ton of gold coins...
sorry, CeeKay, Club Nintendo kicked you out after that distasteful Princess Peach/Toadstool fanfic you wrote. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 31, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 05:33:10 PM

I didn't think there would be any confusion, since previous posts had been talking about the tone of the war in general. In fact, my statement was referring to rumors in general, which is why I specified in the next sentence "In this thread alone.............." Even afterwards I stated that I was reading rumors on n4g every day. I don't know how much clearer I can get.

Well, apparently you need to be a lot clearer, since most people here seemed to think otherwise.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 31, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 31, 2013, 07:29:36 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on October 31, 2013, 05:12:29 PM

sorry, CeeKay, Club Nintendo kicked you out after that distasteful Princess Peach/Toadstool fanfic you wrote. 

actually, that wasn't mine.  I went with Princess Daisy and the Hammer Brothers.

Because I can,
Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 31, 2013, 07:49:33 PM »

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: October 31, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »

Quote from: Chrisoc13 on October 31, 2013, 07:49:33 PM

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha

I'm still in Club Sony even if I want to buy an Xbone first?   retard
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #676 on: October 31, 2013, 07:57:45 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on October 31, 2013, 07:39:54 PM

Quote from: YellowKing on October 31, 2013, 05:33:10 PM

Well, apparently you need to be a lot clearer, since most people here seemed to think otherwise.

"Some" is safer than "Most". You speak for less people. I can see both points, TBH, and understand YK's frustration as much as the "here is this rumour, and here are some potential backings to it" that you bring to the discussion. smile

That said, we should all agree not to take, or deliver, things personally. It's settling down here, and I'd like to be able to enjoy other peoples opinions without feeling like there's a dig. If I give em, I make sure to use the handy emotes to share the lighthearted ribbing. biggrin I'm totally OK with receiv.... wait scratch that. Then the late-night-drunk-calls from Hepcat will start again. paranoid

Chrisoc13
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 31, 2013, 07:58:03 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on October 31, 2013, 07:55:24 PM

I'm still in Club Sony even if I want to buy an Xbone first?   retard

I guess if you want to be sure.  I don't recall specifically saying who is in club Sony (I don't get the weekly minutes) and who isn't but you see to feel singled out.
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #678 on: October 31, 2013, 07:58:40 PM »

Struck a nerve with the club Sony comment eh? Just stating what I saw as I read through this thread.  Get mad if you want I guess just a comment from an observer reading through.  Carry on don't let me interrupt your regularly scheduled console war haha

I'm still in Club Sony even if I want to buy an Xbone first?   retard

Welcome to the Yakuza. There is no way out.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 31, 2013, 07:59:21 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 31, 2013, 07:58:40 PM

I'm still in Club Sony even if I want to buy an Xbone first?   retard

Welcome to the Yakuza. There is no way out.

well, there is, just wear rubber pants...

Because I can,
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: