http://gamingtrend.com
August 20, 2014, 06:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: It's now 30 days until the next generation begins.   I've noticed a lot of shifting of opinions in the last 30 days back and forth.   Which console are you buying in November?
PS4 - 42 (32.3%)
Xbone - 15 (11.5%)
Both - 13 (10%)
Neither - 19 (14.6%)
Waiting until later - 41 (31.5%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2890 Days until launch. Which system are you getting?  (Read 39524 times)
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #600 on: October 30, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »

Yeah, and Xbox Music might be forced on us as well.

I get the feeling that we've got the carpenter and walrus here, and we're just trying to protect our clams. slywink

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 30, 2013, 06:46:12 PM »

Mark Rubin of IW just confirmed the CoD res rumor.

Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven’t had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we’re 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we’re native 1080p on PS4.  We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction.  Can’t wait for next week's launch.
https://twitter.com/IWMarkRubin/status/395618217592631297
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 30, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »

Well, its official....Call of Duty Ghosts is 720p native on the XB1 and 1080p native on the PS4...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rqqa5o

Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven’t had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we’re 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we’re native 1080p on PS4.  We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction.  Can’t wait for next week's launch.

lol

Beaten!   icon_smile

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #603 on: October 30, 2013, 06:54:59 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 30, 2013, 06:03:11 PM

Quote from: th'FOOL on October 30, 2013, 05:48:30 PM

Quote from: Purge on October 30, 2013, 02:35:49 PM

The best part of the XBone controller are the sticks. love the grip on the sides - if you brush your finger across it, it "grips" your fingerprint - making it much easier to get a higher fidelity response. The PS4's sticks feel a lot like 360s, which is not a bad thing.

Having just used both extensively, I actually HATE the Xbone's sticks- they are MUCH smaller and very dainty compared to the PS4's. Prolonged play with it made my thumbs sore and I don't see why they changed it up from the 360 so drastically.

Was VERY surprised at just how good the PS4 controller felt in my hand. I'll need more time with it but I actually think it may supplant the 360 controller as my favorite controller.

Yeah... haven't had a long time with the XB1 controller - I didn't find the sticks to be a problem at all. Like I said, I loved the grip on the top/sides. My concerned with prolonged use is the vibration in the fingertips causing sensitivity issues - mind you, I was driving through gravel on Forza for me to feel that way. smile

The PS4 triggers feel really good, but that middle bit between the L1/L2 always caught my finger, and I also found that to use the triggers and feel natural, I had to bend my finger outwards. I'll post a pic tonight.

There was a general sense of disappointment regarding the sticks on the Xbone controller at the event I was at (which I can't discuss at this time). Suffice to say, pushing down on the thumbsticks was the primary issue and the smaller size of the sticks contributed very negatively to the experience. It sucks, because my gripe with the traditional playstation controller design has been that they felt made for tinier hands than mine, and the 360 controller felt just right.

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #604 on: October 30, 2013, 06:55:13 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on October 30, 2013, 06:28:16 PM

I'm disappointed that the PS4 doesn't seem to support MP3s or media servers. Especially the latter is an important part of my living room experience. It's not a worse problem for me than to just boot up my PS3 instead when I need to use a media server, but with the improved CPU and network support, I was hoping that it would work.

Yeah, that's a big no go for me.  No DLNA == no sale.  Hopefully it's just an oversight.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 30, 2013, 06:58:46 PM »

Its annoying that the PS4 does not have the ability to play music CD's, since it seems like its just a ploy to get us to purchase the music netflix thingie. Thats of course also why there is no musical visualizer. I hope it will be pasted in along the way, because I'm pretty sure its just a matter of software.

Tilt - thanks for the info about the PS4s scarcity. I haven't preordered one, and it seems I'll probably have to wait until 2014. Thats actually not bad, because that means more time to hear about the Xbox One as well, and whether that should my first purchase instead.

A new one
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #606 on: October 30, 2013, 07:00:35 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 30, 2013, 06:58:46 PM

Its annoying that the PS4 does not have the ability to play music CD's, since it seems like its just a ploy to get us to purchase the music netflix thingie.

I suspect it's a hardware thing. Allowing CDs would require the drive to spin much faster than a blu-ray would, which the console might not be designed for. Could be some kind of licensing involved too, but I don't think so.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 30, 2013, 07:19:22 PM »

Quote from: Laner on October 30, 2013, 06:55:13 PM

Quote from: TiLT on October 30, 2013, 06:28:16 PM

I'm disappointed that the PS4 doesn't seem to support MP3s or media servers. Especially the latter is an important part of my living room experience. It's not a worse problem for me than to just boot up my PS3 instead when I need to use a media server, but with the improved CPU and network support, I was hoping that it would work.

Yeah, that's a big no go for me.  No DLNA == no sale.  Hopefully it's just an oversight.

While I would not say it's a no sale for me....it is a pretty big negative. Though, its sounding like it's the same on the XB1, which really sucks. It's looking like neither one will have the ability to play custom music, without a subscription service.   disgust

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 30, 2013, 07:44:44 PM »

For the fanboy wars, a funny video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnoiCP4MReU
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 30, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »

Now the decision is easy! 

Confirmed: Call of Duty Ghosts at Lower Resolution on Xbox One

Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven't had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we're 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we're native 1080p on PS4. We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction. Can't wait for next week's launch

msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 30, 2013, 07:56:20 PM »

Lol.   The best comment I've seen on the console wars was off the link above:

JeremiadUDonShulaDoingTheHula241L
LOL COD PLAYERS ARE IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY PLAY A POPULAR SHOOTING GAME INSTEAD OF ALL THE COOL INDIE GAMES I PLAY FROM THE STEAM SALE LOLOLOL 46 minutes ago
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 30, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »

ok, definitive proof that this gen is going to Sony.  From the faq:

Can I put my PS4 system in an upright position like the PS3 system?
Yes, PS4 can be used in the horizontal or vertical position.

That's checkmate, bitch. 

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: October 30, 2013, 08:25:50 PM »

Yeah, except that kind of PC gaming antagonizing is still just as bad as every console fanboy, probably worse because they should know the complexities of trying to do PC games.

For example, the reason why PC gaming is in such a good place was the stabilizing effect that the consoles they now hate so much. The fact that many recent AAA games run smooth as butter at max resolution and detail on PCs is because those games were optimized for consoles designed 7 years ago.

Not to mention the console APIs and methodologies also forced devs to figure things out, and chip manufacturers to shape up.

The next gen consoles look to have the same effect, what with Watch Dogs PC finally utilizing a full spec PC gaming computer. If anything, we're going to see multi-core processors take off for PC gaming now that consoles will force devs to learn even better techniques than they know now.

Oh, and I'm watching a let's play of Rise of Nightmares, the kinect survival horror game. Wow, I thought the talk about Steel Battalion showing how crap Kinect was, was about as bad as it got, but now these videos is making me think no kinect implementation would ever work for traditional games unless an entire PC was dedicated to fine processing on its input.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 30, 2013, 08:31:28 PM »

sarcasm, of course.

I'm a little bummed that the DLNA isn't available, but as the TV we just bought does this, it's not a deal breaker.  I would have lamented the loss a little bit if not for the TV.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Punisher

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 30, 2013, 08:34:21 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 30, 2013, 03:05:20 PM

Quote from: The Grue on October 30, 2013, 03:02:59 PM

Quote from: msduncan on October 30, 2013, 02:40:30 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on October 30, 2013, 02:24:00 PM

I say we ban all console talk and go PC only! slywink

Let me be the first to propose a name change to the site.   Gone Gold.    It's brilliant!    We could keep a list of dates on the front page that lists when games are 'going gold'.   

What do you think?

Only if he have an ex-cop be the head of it.

and we could have a small cop figure..... small po-po.

Spoiler for Hiden:

and an alternate I was working on at the time..
Spoiler for Hiden:

there was a lime green speedo fixation going on then..

oh, and separatly i found this.. Was supposed to be a BlackHawk avatar
Spoiler for Hiden:
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #615 on: October 30, 2013, 08:34:52 PM »

Quote from: th'FOOL on October 30, 2013, 06:54:59 PM

There was a general sense of disappointment regarding the sticks on the Xbone controller at the event I was at (which I can't discuss at this time). Suffice to say, pushing down on the thumbsticks was the primary issue and the smaller size of the sticks contributed very negatively to the experience. It sucks, because my gripe with the traditional playstation controller design has been that they felt made for tinier hands than mine, and the 360 controller felt just right.

You're the third person I hear say this, the last one being TotalBiscuit (who says he prefers the DS4). He actually said the controller created red rings on his thumbs and were harsh on his skin, though he also added that the two controllers are both so good that it'll mostly come down to personal preference.

I would like to get one Xbox One controller in addition to my DS4s, but it depends on the reviews it gets as well as whether or not the DS4 gets proper PC game support or not. It'll be exciting to see how these controllers get accepted/rejected by the public after launch.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 30, 2013, 08:51:37 PM »

Quote from: TiLT

I thought all PS4 buyers cared about were games...  icon_wink
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: October 30, 2013, 08:54:12 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 30, 2013, 08:51:37 PM

I thought all PS4 buyers cared about were games...

The PS3 was widely renowned for its capabilities as a media player, something it did better than the Xbox 360 (at least last I checked. There may have been firmware updates that improved the 360 in this regard that I haven't heard about). Features not present in PS4 which were present in PS3 is a bad thing.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 30, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »

Quote from: forgeforsaken
No, most of it has turned out to be accurate.  The BF4 res was called exactly.  CoD hasn't been confirmed yet but also looks highly likely to be true.  Maybe peoples interpretations of what the res difference would mean etc was overblown but the rumors from the reputable sources were in fact not discredited or overblown.

The resolution rumors don't constitute "most." Believe me, I've been following n4g for months.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 30, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on October 30, 2013, 08:34:52 PM

You're the third person I hear say this, the last one being TotalBiscuit (who says he prefers the DS4). He actually said the controller created red rings on his thumbs and were harsh on his skin, though he also added that the two controllers are both so good that it'll mostly come down to personal preference.

I would like to get one Xbox One controller in addition to my DS4s, but it depends on the reviews it gets as well as whether or not the DS4 gets proper PC game support or not. It'll be exciting to see how these controllers get accepted/rejected by the public after launch.
as the DS4 uses a different input scheme than the 360, I am a little wary about having a dedicated controller for the pc.  there is a workaround that remaps everything in the more common scheme called X360ce

I really hope the DS4 gets native support in games down the road.

Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 30, 2013, 09:16:51 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on October 30, 2013, 08:54:12 PM

Quote from: YellowKing on October 30, 2013, 08:51:37 PM

I thought all PS4 buyers cared about were games...

The PS3 was widely renowned for its capabilities as a media player, something it did better than the Xbox 360 (at least last I checked. There may have been firmware updates that improved the 360 in this regard that I haven't heard about). Features not present in PS4 which were present in PS3 is a bad thing.

Yeah, I have a friend who uses his PS3 as a major media hub for streaming movies, music, and family photos throughout his home.  The omission of those features from the PS4 means he's in no rush to buy into a new generation.

I, on the other hand, don't care about media streaming or custom soundtracks at all, so the idea that Sony or anyone else would float the idea of adding a subscription fee for those features just seems distantly amusing, like hearing the description of someone's silly dream.

-Autistic Angel
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #621 on: October 30, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 30, 2013, 09:15:57 PM

as the DS4 uses a different input scheme than the 360, I am a little wary about having a dedicated controller for the pc.  there is a workaround that remaps everything in the more common scheme called X360ce

Yeah, that's what I meant. The DS4 needs to get proper drivers for Windows if it doesn't have those already. I know it works right now, but not all its features are supported. Then the games need to start being developed with this controller in mind. This means using the Playstation icons in the UI and keeping in mind that there's no Start or Select button any more. We'll probably see the touchpad double as a mouse for menus and maps too.
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 30, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on October 30, 2013, 09:21:36 PM

Quote from: Caine on October 30, 2013, 09:15:57 PM

as the DS4 uses a different input scheme than the 360, I am a little wary about having a dedicated controller for the pc.  there is a workaround that remaps everything in the more common scheme called X360ce

Yeah, that's what I meant. The DS4 needs to get proper drivers for Windows if it doesn't have those already. I know it works right now, but not all its features are supported. Then the games need to start being developed with this controller in mind. This means using the Playstation icons in the UI and keeping in mind that there's no Start or Select button any more. We'll probably see the touchpad double as a mouse for menus and maps too.

yeah, that touchpad would be awesome.  also, someone posted a YT video showing a DS4 connected via bluetooth.  I'm tempted to get an adapter for this. 

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 30, 2013, 10:06:24 PM »

Quote from: gellar on October 30, 2013, 05:34:31 PM

Just because they're worse doesn't mean this isn't bad.

I remember back at the last gen launch talk about hardware got banned for a few days.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 30, 2013, 10:07:42 PM »

Quote from: Caine on October 30, 2013, 08:19:17 PM

ok, definitive proof that this gen is going to Sony.  From the faq:

Can I put my PS4 system in an upright position like the PS3 system?
Yes, PS4 can be used in the horizontal or vertical position.

That's checkmate, bitch. 

* CeeKay flips the table over

slywink

Because I can,
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 30, 2013, 10:08:11 PM »

So I got my DS4 today.  It's pretty nice but nothing earth shattering. PC support is a bit messy right now, but I did try it out in a few games on PC as well as PS3 (where it also works for a bunch of games if you wire it in).   It's definitely way better than the DS3.  For dpad based games like Volgar I like it a lot better than the 360 controller.  For analogue stick games I think I may still like the 360 controller slightly better, but it's very very close.  It's certainly not like the DS3 v 360 where the 360 controller was a clear cut winner.  I think for this coming generation, controller preference as a deciding factor on games is going to be not much of a factor (assuming the XB1 controller is about the same as the 360) I could use the DS4 pretty interchangeably with the 360 controller based off of first impressions.

Opinions subject to change as I get more time with it.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 30, 2013, 10:08:38 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on October 30, 2013, 07:56:20 PM

Lol.   The best comment I've seen on the console wars was off the link above:

JeremiadUDonShulaDoingTheHula241L
LOL COD PLAYERS ARE IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY PLAY A POPULAR SHOOTING GAME INSTEAD OF ALL THE COOL INDIE GAMES I PLAY FROM THE STEAM SALE LOLOLOL 46 minutes ago

no, they're idiots because they open their mouths on XBL icon_twisted Tongue

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 30, 2013, 10:10:21 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on October 30, 2013, 06:58:46 PM

Its annoying that the PS4 does not have the ability to play music CD's, since it seems like its just a ploy to get us to purchase the music netflix thingie.

I've got so many devices that I can play music on something like that wouldn't phase me.  of hand I can count 7 different devices that I can stream from, not including my microwave slywink

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 30, 2013, 10:12:13 PM »

Quote from: farley2k on October 30, 2013, 07:47:23 PM

Now the decision is easy! 

Confirmed: Call of Duty Ghosts at Lower Resolution on Xbox One

Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven't had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we're 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we're native 1080p on PS4. We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction. Can't wait for next week's launch
yep, XB1 all the way!

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 30, 2013, 10:12:48 PM »

Quote from: Punisher on October 30, 2013, 08:34:21 PM

and an alternate I was working on at the time..
Spoiler for Hiden:

there was a lime green speedo fixation going on then..

ah, the speedos biggrin

Because I can,
forgeforsaken

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: October 30, 2013, 10:15:51 PM »

In regards to MP3s, they are listening
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 30, 2013, 10:16:49 PM »

Quote from: msduncan on October 30, 2013, 06:03:12 PM

but but but the interwebs says he is wrongzorz!

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 30, 2013, 10:17:57 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 30, 2013, 05:42:05 PM

+1 (is that ok, bullwinkle? Can I still do that?) slywink

NEIN!  no use of the + sign or the number 1!

Because I can,
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 30, 2013, 11:47:55 PM »

Quote from: YellowKing on October 30, 2013, 05:51:04 PM

It's not just that the news was more negative against Xbox, it was that most of it was rumor-based and most of *that* turned out to be discredited or overblown.

It could be my bias showing but I can't think of many rumours that have been discredited. Would you mind listing them? Most of the rumors I can think of have turned out to be true.

In this thread alone we saw rumors and gossip against the Xbox posted over and over, but whenever a piece of good Xbox news was posted from official sources there was an outcry for proof and sources.
That happened one time and it was because you didn't post a source. Say what you want about TiLT or Hetz but they're pretty good at showing where they got their info.

This "war" has been ugly, but you're right in that it has been decidedly one-sided. And in a very vindictive, mean-spirited kind of way. It's never been about "I believe my PS4 purchase is the right one because of these features." It's been "I believe my PS4 purchase is the right one because Xbox sucks and anybody who buys an Xbox is an idiot."
I don't think anyone has said that or even really suggested it.
I'm really surprised that anyone feels the need to "stick up" for MS. Their past actions have garnered all the derision they deserve.
It's only gotten personal because people have decided for some reason to make it personal. You yourself have really thrown yourself up on a cross for the Xbone. I don't understand it. Purge is decidedly a supporter of the Xbone but he just let's all the talk bounce off of him and posts as good as he gets.
This basically THE thread about discussing the pros and cons of the consoles so if it bothers you so much then it would probably be a good idea just to ignore it.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: October 31, 2013, 12:21:15 AM »

I'm going to toss in a phrase that the same xbox people threw out against playstation people 7 years ago: persecution complex
msduncan

Roll Tide!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 31, 2013, 12:23:01 AM »

No external drives on PS4.   Including thumb drives
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 31, 2013, 12:36:21 AM »

Even replacing the internal hard drive limits space -- installing another 9.5mm SATA II HDD is possible, but only so long as its space exceeds 160GB.

so I cannot use a 159GB HD?  OUT.

Because I can,
Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 31, 2013, 12:44:38 AM »

Quote from: msduncan on October 31, 2013, 12:23:01 AM

No external hard drives at all? Even for data? That is extremely disappointing. I've got a 1 terabyte HD hooked up to my PS3 right now for TV and movies.

Found this in the Verge comments and thought it was hilarious.

If anyone finds a good one of the PS4 's lack of mp3 support or HD support then I'll be equally willing to laugh.
YellowKing

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 31, 2013, 12:48:05 AM »

I'm not going to go spend the time to find every rumor that has been discredited. But here's a sample:

- Xbox 12gb RAM upgrade
- Xbox games will be more expensive than PS4 games
- Titanfall is coming to PS4
- Family sharing limited to 45 minute demos
- Used game fees
- OS issues
- Discrete GPU
- November 27 release date
- Number of launch countries
- Kinect spying
..... The list goes on.

My last paragraph you misunderstood. I was referring to the "war" in general, not this thread. This thread is absolutely tame compared to a lot of other sites, and it doesn't affect me personally. But I also don't read in a vacuum.

As far as whether or not MS "deserves" derision, I think that's a personal opinion. I don't think they deserve the derision they've gotten, even though I disagreed with some of their policies before reversal. They're a company, and every decision they make is based on economics.

As far as the posting sources thing, to me this is a discussion forum, not a research paper. Imagine trying to have a conversation with your friends and every time you said, "Yeah I heard that...." that they interrupted you and demanded your source. Not very fun. I actually do post links most of the time, but when it comes to Xbox news I'm often reading things throughout the day and only finding time to post on lunch breaks or between calls. Sometimes it's not always easy to go backtrack a source when all you want to do is throw some input into the conversation.

All that said, I'm just having fun with the pre-launch hype. There's nothing personal from my end, and if that is coming across incorrectly then I apologize. I just want to hang out and shoot the crap with a bunch of people and have fun. To me the console rivalry is a friendly one, since I'll probably wind up with both anyway. Hell, what else are we going to do while waiting for these things to come out?

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 31, 2013, 12:50:36 AM »

Don't care about the no stream/no MP3 on PS4.  Many years ago, I used to use my XBox to stream music, but now I have a bunch of Airplay devices around the house and just use those to stream music.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: