http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 05:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 year old playing GT4  (Read 760 times)
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2005, 04:35:35 AM »

http://members.ez.home.ne.jp/h-h23/movie/n-jr01.wmv

:roll:

Correct me if I'm wrong on the game.  I actually don't know if it's 3 or 4, but still, this kid can drive!

This signature is not personal, at all.  If any of you honesty feel this POTUS (that was me being restrained by the way) is acting in our best interest...  I've a lot of useless crap to sell you. Wake the heck up.
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 04:56:32 AM »

i'm not convinced he's really the one doing the driving...unless that steering wheel isn't very sensitive to all the movements he makes.  if you watch his movements and the car onscreen, they don't alway match up...sometimes there's a delay, or he make a big movement with the wheel that the car doesn't match.  it's especially noticeable right around the 30-second mark...he makes some pretty big moves of the wheel, but the car keeps a perfect line.  i haven't played the game though, so i could be wrong about how it looks and responds...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 05:28:42 AM »

It's most likely the parent playing, and having setup the steering wheel for the child so that he doesn't bug him as he's playing.

In walks the mom who sees this, then video tapes it because it's just too damn cute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: